SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Alice, Dear Alice

View next topic
View previous topic

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of the 118 hits I got from the last shuttle, I thought this one especially ripe. I decided not to do my church bit this time, instead my character for this bait is a man-hating, militant feminist hooker/law student who, for the sake of sisterhood, is willing to help this helpless waif become a feminist icon.

Quote:
Dear friend

Greetings to you. I thank God that I have come across you and believe you will not turn down

my request. My name is alice koume , I am 18 years old. I am from Bouke in Cote D'ivoire,

west Africa. I became an orphan last year when my father and my mother were murdered in

Bouke in the northen part of Cote D'ivoire my home town. I was in school when the rebel new

force went on rampage and killed people in the town suspected for supporting the government

of Gbagbo. I was take from the school by a good samaritan and taken to Abidjan, where I am

taking refuge. I am now staying with the old woman I call aunty, she is 65 years old and she

has been trying here best for me.

I am confuse as to what to do to claim my late father's deposit in a bank in Abidjan here.

He deposited a sum of $10,000,000 (Ten million dollars only). This deposit was to be sent to

his business partner in Europe but since the crisis they lost contact and I dont know about

him and I dont know about theire transaction before he died. I am appealing to you in the

name of God to help me provide a bank account so that I can transfer this money into and a

safe place for me to move to after the transfer. I believe you are a reliable person that

will not sit on the money and will provide a safe place where I can move to continue my

studies. I promise to give you 20% of the total amount when the transfer is made. That will

cover all your inconveniences and if you make any expenses while helping me.

Please send to me your telephone no. and let me know if you can reliably keep this only

thing I have left in life with you safely.

I wait to hear from you soon,

Yours faithfully,

Miss alice koume

So I respond...

Quote:
Dear Alice:
Please excuse me not getting back to you sooner, your message was in an email account that I do not use very often.

My name is Trixie LaBoome, and I am a resident of Pahrumph NV. I work at a quaint little legal brothel here called the "Chicken Ranch" I am also a law student at the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. My college major is tax law.

Your offer seems tempting, and I know how hard it is for a young woman to get a fair shake from the male dominated power structure, not just in our countries, but all over the world. I would need to know much more about you though before I can jump on it. Due to my mistrust of men, I would have to insist on NO men being in on this deal. They are all a bunch of boorish creeps who want to use and discard women, and are all, by nature, basically untrustworthy.

So tell me a bit about yourself, and I will tell you about me. By the way, the brothel owners here do not allow us to make or receive calls at the house phone. I am planning on getting a cellular phone, but Parumph is such a small town that they do not have cell towers, so when I get it, I will only be able to use it when I go to classes in Las Vegas.

Stay strong, little sister,
Trixie.

And since they never really read the first response....

Quote:
Dearest Sister,

Thanks for your mail and concern over my situation.Sister,I want you to know that i have prayed and fasted over my present situation and i have asked the Almighty God to direct me to someone that will be trustworthy and will help me out with the Transfer of the money to Oversea and i found you and my spirit did accept you that is why i revealed the secret to about the money to you.Please I want you to keep this transfer secret for the security of my money.

Well Sister,I have been to the Bank to ask how the money could be transfered into a foreign account,I had a meeting with the Director of Foreign Remittance Department and he told me that what I have to do is that Since the money is going to be received by my trustee in Oversea,that I will come up with some Legal Documents from the Ministry of Justice and Finance Ministry here in Cote D'Ivoire to enable the bank transfer the money into a foreign account without hindrance.

Then i asked the director if my partner can do the legal documents from Oversea? but he said "NO"because the money is been transfered from Cote D'Ivoire to Oversea and not from Oversea to Cote D'ivoire,this is the reason why I must obtain the Legal Document here in Cote D'ivoire.

I asked the Director that since I don't know any lawyer,he should help me in getting a reliable Lawyer who will get the Legal Documents for me,then he introduced me to a Lawyer accredited to their Bank,I had a discussion with the lawyer and the lawyer told me that,my partner should contact him with his original name and address,and also he said if we come up with his terms of job that he will get the Legal Document for us without a moment delay he also promised to follow up the transfer until the money is gets into your Bank account in your country.

Here Is The Contact Of The Attorney :

ETUDE DJIRIGA CHAMBERS
Name: Barrister Mitchel Djiriga
Tel/Fax:+225-0819-6899
Email: [email protected]
Country/city: Cote Divoire,Abidjan
Postal address:16 bp 1935 abidjan 16 cote d'Ivoire.

Please all you will do for me is to contact the lawyer by calling him(Barrister Mitchel Djiriga) and ask him to obtain all the Legal Documents,i want you to let him know that you are my Trustee,who is suppose to receive the money on my behalf.

I will be expecting your mail urgently.Please send your picture in your next mail.so that I can know me more.

Waiting urgently to hear from you.
Respectfully yours,
Alice

So I give a tiny slap...

Quote:
Alice honey,
You must not have properly read my reply to you, I specifically told you that I do not want any men involved in this transaction. I can see I was right since he is already giving you bad advice.

That man may be a bang up attorney in your country, but he knows absolutely nothing about the laws here. If I was to have that money transferred into my account here, I would be liable for income tax that would be more than my share. The tax alone would be about 50%. I know this because I am in college majoring in tax law. So a few things will have to be done before I can help you.

First and foremost! Get a female attorney. I have to deal with men all night at the brothel where I work, and I can tell you from experience that all they want to do is screw you. I only allow them to do this because I charge them very large amounts of money. I have a female attorney, Ms. Floria Bhallredd, and I expect you to do likewise.

Second: In order to keep from me having to pay huge amounts of tax, I will need to set up a trust account for you here in the US. What I will need to have from you is your passport photocopied and I will need a power of attorney allowing me to open up an account for you here. I will put in the initial $100 to open it and we will just show that as an expense. The wording for the power of attorney must read as such:

"I, ALICE KOUME, A CITIZEN OF THE NATION OF COTE D' IVOIRE (IVORY COAST) HEREBY NAME TRIXIE LABOOME MY LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE AND GRANT HER POWER OF ATTORNEY IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE TRANSFER OF MY ASSETS FROM MY COUNTRY TO THE UNITED STATES, AND TO ACT AS MY REPRESENTATIVE TO THE IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE TO OBTAIN MY RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS FROM THAT AGENCY."

Alice, the power of attorney must then be notarized by a public official or at the bank. It must also have their official seal on the document. Your new (female) attorney can help you with this possibly. Remember, any men and the deal is off.

I am attaching one of my publicity photos, one that is on the brothel web site. Remember, we womyn must stick together.

yours in sisterhood,
Trixie

The picture is at:
http://groups.msn.com/EliteScambaitersLTD/
(Just go to "email bios" and click on "Trixie Laboome"

Quote:
Dearest Sister,

I thank you for your mail and zeal to really assist me get relocated to start a new life and living in your country.

I understood all you said and I will be sending you the informations as soon as possible.

I will also meet a female attorney who will assist us in geting all the needed documents for the transfer and other things both the power of attorney.

Immediately I finished with the attorney tomorrow I will let you know.

Your Friend and Sister,

Alice.

To be continued....

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic