SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My first bait is a twofer

View next topic
View previous topic

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This started out as a single bait, but due to certain circumstances, became a double. It did not go on as long as I wanted, however we had a lot of fun with it.
The intro letter:
Quote:
SAPPHIRE FINANCE GROUP,
3 SAPPHIRE DRIVE,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS,
NIGERIA
[email protected]

Dear Friend,

I am John Saidu, Bank Manager of Sapphire Finance
Group Ltd.This is an urgent and very confidential business proposition.

On June 6, 2000,a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.Paul Farrel made a numbered time(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,500,000.00,(Twenty Five Million, five hundred thousand Dollars only) in my branch.

Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the National Petroleum Corporation that Mr.Paul Farrel died from an automobile accident.

On further investigation,I found out that he died without making a
WILL,and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr.Paul Farrel did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents,including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$25,500,000.00 has carefully been fixed in my bank for safekeeping.

No one will ever come forward to claim it.According to Nigeria Law,at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a Foreigner to
stand in as the owner of the money which was fixed deposited in my bank. I am writing you because I as a public servant,i cannot operate a foreign account.I want to present you as the owner of the funds so you can be able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This is simple.I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place as the beneficiary of the funds.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. The paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email address [email protected] and Upon your response,I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in real estate within your country.

Due to the nature of confidentiality in this Transaction our
communication can only be via email and telephone mostly.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email Above.

Thanks and my regards.

Mr.John Saidu

Pretty standard stuff... but I reply

Quote:
Hallelujah!

Dear John:
I just received your message in my email today, and I believe that you are the answer to the prayers that my bretheran and I have been sending.
My name is Vier Negentien, and I am the Comptroller for The Assembly of Opus, an animist faith founded by the Most Blessed Saint Berke.(may his pen be ever full!) We have been attempting to raise money for two purposes, the first to build a new school of calligraphy and religious art, and the other to open a mission in your very country of Nigeria. So far, in this endevor we have raised $52,000 (usd), however the cost of the new school alone will be over $200,000 (usd). The mission will cost even more. What I am concerned with is this, Will we be able, as a foreign religious organisation, to hold an account with some of the money in Nigeria to pay our expenses there? Also, since we are aforeign church, will we need a Nigerian attorney to start our mission there?
As we are a animist church that does not concern ourselves with what others may consider 'sin', this offer of yours sounds like a wonderful opportunity. We will have to communicate via email only, since part of our faith includes voluntary loss of hearing to shut out the sounds of untruths that the conventional churches say about us. This is a proceedure done to all the officers working at the church headquarters, but not to any other members.

I look forward to your reply,
Vier Negentien, Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus

Quote:
Dear Vier,

How are you today? I hope you receive my mail in the best of health of mind and body.
I am really grateful to you and to God almighty in heaven for your prompt response to my email. I have bee praying very hard that you would at least try to hear me out and consider my proposal to you. I can assure you that you will never regret your decision.

My dear friend, I am very much interested in building a solid relationship with you based on trust and understanding. I will be putting a lot of money in your total care and control and would like to have the assurance that you will always be honest with me at all times.

I have information concerning an account which has been dormant for a long period of time in our bank Sapphire Finance Group. Based on the information I have, this account has no listed NEXT OF KIN in our computer database and therefore the funds are without any owner as the account holder is dead.

What i want us to do is lay claim to this funds and get it transferred into an account abroad. To do this, I as a Senior Officer with the bank will be able to update the banks database and insert your name into the next of kin column of the records of the deceased. As soon as this is done, you will become the listed next of kin and sole and legal beneficiary to all the funds contained in the said account.

Steps required for you to lay claims to this funds include your official claim to the funds by forwarding an application of claim to the Director, Foreign operations Department of our bank. The director is the only authorised staff of the bank to permit the transfer of the funds into your account as far as we can prove that you are indeed the listed NEXT OF KIN.

I will provide you with all the required documents required for you to lay claims to the funds and also any other documents required by the foreign operations director in the course of the claim and subsequent transfer of the funds. You have nothing to worry about as I have already made a very preparation before contacting you.

I assure you that if we work together as a partners, we will get this funds into your account within two weeks after the claims to the funds have been officially received by the bank.

Finally, This transaction requires lot of maturety on your part. All the details of this process must be kept secret from everybody. You must not divulge any part of this information to anybody whatsoever for any reason whatsoever. This is to ensure that the funds are not diverted into another account by greedy people who are around you and you wont know. Also my involvement in this whole process must not be revealed to any person especially the director of the bank. I will be your inside man as an experienced banker to advice you on steps to take to ensure a successful transfer of the funds.

If you would prefer, I will provide an agreement which can be signed by both parties to prove that this whole business will be done in the context of the laws of this country.
I anticipate your immediate and urgent response.

Best Regards

John Saidu

Quote:
Dear John:
Your letter sounds very good, but I will need to know exactly who I am dealing with. There have been instances reported to me of people who would actually attempt to steal from the church, shocking as that may sound. Please send a picture of your passport showing your identity so that my fears may be calmed.
I also asked a couple of questions in my reply that you did not answer. Please re-read my reply to you and get me a legal opinion from an attorney who you can trust for this most sensitive matter.
We officers at the Assembly of Opus have taken vows of poverty to the Most Blessed Saint Berke (May his hand draw steadily), so I will be dealing with church money. As comptroller, I control all church accounts. The total of such accounts at this time, in long term deposits, CDs and gold bullion is roughly $2.5 million usd. Any profit that I might realize would, of course, be returned to the church's accounts.
Since this transaction would come through the church, I could also help you shelter any profits from the US tax collectors. Churches are tax exempt in the US, and the authorities do not question how or from whom we receive our funds.
Please reply soon, it is almost time for me to go read the Holy Scripture lesson, which is delivered to my door each Sunday morning.
Yours in the blessing of the Most Blessed St. Berke,
Assembly of Opus

This next message gets bounced back due to a closed email box, however I post it to his catcher account..

Quote:
Dear John:
I hope that I have not caught you at a bad time. I am
looking forward to getting our business plan underway.
Those funds could really help propagate the message
and works of the Most Blessed Saint Berke, both here
and in your country.

Faithfully yours in St. Berke,
Vier

I tell him that his account was closed, but I dont hear from him for quite a while... So I decided to grab an extra mark off the surplus letters board.. and this one gets interesting.

Quote:
Dear Henry:
My name is Vier Negentien, and I hold the office of Magnum Opus in the Assembly of Opus (USA), church located in Chicago, IL USA. A letter that you had sent was forwarded to me by an associate who was unable to take advantage of the situation in your letter.

Your letter refered to "standing in as next of kin" for a deceased person who died in a plane crash leaving $15.5 million usd. While it is a tragic thing that a person could die with no kin, we here at the Assembly of Opus believe that the entire human race is one large family. As a church that worships in the manner and belief of animism, furthering the vision and the works of the Most Blessed Saint Berke, we do not believe that it would be out of character for one of us to stand in for the deceased.

All of our communications must be by email, since a requirement of our order is one of voluntary deafness. This seperates us from the whispers of the world, and keeps us focused upon our mission.

In my position of Magnum Opus, I am the comptroller of the church's finances, currently controlling roughly $3.2 million (usd) in assorted accounts. Any profits shown would be returned to the Church in order to continue bringing the gift of laughter to the masses. We are also looking to open a foreign mission in Africa, and should our dealings be successful, would be looking for a responsible person to help manage it.

Please reply soonest;

Yours in the blessings of the Most Sacred Saint Berke,
Vier

He replys quickly...

Quote:
Attn :Vier Negentien ,

I want to acquint you with the process of this transaction. I beleive, it is God's doing that I got somebody like you. This has been my fear. With you an economically independent fellow, i am no longer afraid.

The process is that I will give you some of the documents in my position, copy you a letter which you will send to the bank with Attn: Managing director through an email.
If the bank reply you, they will ask for some documents which i have only deposite certificate , and as an banker to get those documents i do not have which the bank will require of a claimant like you. I am an a banker , I will provide all what it takes you through out this transaction.
as an Foreign operation i will not be represent you and feed you back, that means we have to appoint for an attorney while I work behind the scene. This is a straight deal. I am very sure of it. as a banker , you will keep it confidential , no third party apart from your wife . I do not want us to have problem with our share.
you will be calling my cell phone # +234 80 3 4045386. Call me today at your convenient. As soon as I receive your call, I will send you the deposite certificate , and if adhere to my little guide, your contact information i will recieve will enable me to communicate with you effectively But, you still need to provide your fax number .This transaction will end next week.
I await your call,
Mr Henry Nnanna

So of course I have to give him a minor slap..
Quote:
Dear Henry:
I feel that you may be making sport of me or indulging in a cruel joke. I specifically told you in the first email that I was deaf, therefore all communication would have to be by email.
It also seems that you have sent me a 'one size fits all' form letter. Do I not even get the courtesy of a personal communication?
If we are to do business, I will have to be able to trust you, after all, being the comptroller for over $3 million puts me in a position of delicacy.
You do understand that with my position, all communications between us must be kept very private.
Please reply,
Assembly of Opus (USA)

He replies:
Quote:
Dear Vier

i can entertain any questions from you. Are you not able to call me on phone accepted ? Feel free. If we agree we work together. I need to be sure of you as well since the advantage is most on your side. vier, what if after processing this transaction,you decide to leave me high and dry?Come to look at it. If there is anything you have done before that did not work, it is not this. I am very sure of this.i have told you my nationality. Why wouldnt i leave? , as soon as transfer.
If it is ok for you, come along. Another proof is that If i give you a letter to notify the bank about this claim and they do not reply, Vier the gospel truth is that we do not have a business. It is only when the bank have replied your letter of claim that we can continue. I have some of the vital legal documents that they bank will require, I am ready to release the one with me so that you look at them, but I will suggest you send a letter to you for the bank first.

The bank will required these documents from you :
1.Deposit certificate the bank issued to late Nicholas Regenstein by Wema Bank

2.Death certificate of Nicholas Regenstein

Thanks
Sincerely
Dr Henry Nnanna

Time for a louder slap...
Quote:
Dear Henry:

I just read your email and I have a couple of questions. First one: You wrote..

" i can entertain any questions from you. Are you not able to call me on phone accepted ? Feel free."

I have told you twice that I am deaf. This means that I cannot hear. Why do you insist on torturing me with demands for me to telephone you? Do you know what the word "DEAF" means? I am beginning to wonder if you are being deliberatly cruel.

The second item is that you say the bank will require a death certificate from me for our deceased "bretheran". Just how the bloody hell am I supposed to get that? If I am to have a death certificate, you will have to send me one. Scan it off and send it as a .jpeg attachment. When I receive that, I will contact the bank with all of the necessary info.

Yours in St. Berke

Assembly of Opus (USA)

Henry gives me the script for the bank..
Quote:

This the specimen of the letter of claim with you have to send to the bank today

THE GENERAL MANAGER,
WEMA BANK Nigerian PLC
35 ALABA OJO,PMB, 2027.
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Tel : + 234-1-793720, Fax + 234-1-7592177

EMAIL:[email protected]

Re: Account Number 0143355018 (,Nicholas Regenstein Deceased)

Dear Sir:

Members of my family, Nicholas Regenstein, who was employed by Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC), along with his wife and children, were killed in plane crash on November 21, 2000. Nicholas had an account (# 0143355018) with your bank, and I am writing to confirm the status of that account.

Therefore, please let me know the status of the account, and what steps I need to take in order to realize it. I will enlist the services of our family's Nigerian attorney to prepare the necessary documents to execute my interest in your bank.

Faithfully yours
Vier Negentien

So just to kill some time, I reported the bank address to yahoo to get it closed down. Then Henry writes back showing that he actually read my slap.... but doesnt understand about the deafness being voluntary..
Quote:
Dear. Vier Negentien,

Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Thanks for the mail and your content is well noted.

First and Foremost, When you told me that you are deaf I felt for you I have look at my self seeing my self in that condition it’s only foolish person who will ask you to call which is not possible .

Secondly, You see that I didn’t know you from Adams but what I have to say is may almighty god heal you from your situation

Finally, I am not asking you to get those documents the death certificate will be proved by an attorney here in lagos while the deposited certificate will be provide by me . I suggest we will need the service of an attorney in this matter.

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

Note, You are advised to send the letter of claim to the bank lets see if they will demand for another documents

He then sent this one seperately:
Quote:
Dear Vier Negentien

Thanks for the mail I have received

On a very personal note, what is your position in the church? How old are you? I am 45.I need to know you. I want an adult that have capacity that will not panic with a huge transfer. I mean I want somebody that is capable for this transaction,

However, I school at queens primary school at the same my secondary school before I finally went my high institution in university of Lagos [unilag] which I study finance and banking . First, I work in a private firm before I started got a job in wema bank as foreign exchange controller. I can finally tells you that I have four children’s two son and girls

I am waiting to received your personal data

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

I'll just bet you are Laughing
Quote:
I sent a "letter" to his "bank", just to up the frustration level....It will be a couple of days before Yahoo shuts down the banks addy for violation of TOS. Make him think that he has hooked up with a computer illiterate american...

ê% ¨' zCÝþ݁½Öš" q ¿‘ ¾‘ 4I  2 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " q À‘ ¿‘ 4I  4 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " q Á‘ À‘ 4I  6 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " r ‘ §‘ 4I  8 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " r Ñ ‘ 4I  : %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " r đ Ñ 4I  < %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " q ő Á‘ 4I  > %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " & Ƒ š‘ 4I  @ %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c

I will just claim that the email program screwed up.....

Quote:
So I send him back a nice note...

Dear Henry;

Thank you for your personal note. As to my position in the Church, I hold the rank of Magnum Opus, roughly equivilant to the rank of Archbishop in other churches. I am also the Comptroller, which means that I control all of the church's accounts. I am 72 years old, never married, since clergy in our faith, although we are not celibate, nevertheless do not marry. Our baser animal insticts, such as conjugal relations, are satisfied by ritual orgies practiced within the church.

Our male clergy do not dress in regular clerical garb, but we do wear a uniform of sorts. Black suit, white shirt with a red bow tie. Our female clergy, such as my colleague the Reverend Mother Vang de Hagedis do wear the Roman habit due to it's resemblance to the natural appearance of the penguin.

My education is thus: I have a BS in Accounting with a minor in Illustration from the Charles Shultz Institute in Wannapeghue, Wisconsin. I also have a Masters degree from the Berkley Breathed University in Colonentry, Louisiana. I have, in addition completed certification in my comptroller field at the Earl Scheib in Port Genyouwine, Michigan. I am used to working with large sums.

You say that you have 4 children. I think that is wonderful! What are their names and ages? I love seeing happy families, so if you could send an old man a picture of your family, I will have it framed and hung on my wall.

Well, I need to go take my medication, so I will close for now. I sent a letter of introduction to the bank. I hope that they get back to me soon.

May Saint Berke richly bless you,

Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
The Nigerian "bank" also checks in.... re: msg #28

WEMA BANK PLC

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN
--------------------------------------------

WE DIDN'T RECIEVED THE CONTENT OF YOUR MESSAGE

PLEASED, RE-SEND

YOURS FIATHFULLY
MRS IRENE THOMAS
HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE UNIT

I most certainly will Smile

So, I re-sent the "letter", this time cutting and pasting the letter that "Henry" sent me....and for the banking ifo, I put down the real bank account of one of the other identified 419 scammers..... Let 'em steal from each other...
Quote:
THE GENERAL MANAGER,
WEMA BANK Nigerian PLC
35 ALABA OJO,PMB, 2027.
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Tel : + 234-1-793720, Fax + 234-1-7592177

EMAIL:[email protected]

Re: Account Number 0143355018 (,Nicholas Regenstein Deceased)

Dear Sir:

Members of my family, Nicholas Regenstein, who was employed by Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC), along with his wife and children, were killed in plane crash on November 21, 2000. Nicholas had an account (# 0143355018) with your bank, and I am writing to confirm the status of that account.

Therefore, please let me know the status of the account, and what steps I need to take in order to realize it. I will enlist the services of our family's Nigerian attorney to prepare the necessary documents to execute my interest in your bank.

Faithfully yours
Vier Negentien

Bank Information: BANK OF NEW YORK/NY

Account :9504901041
Swift Code: SWIFT IRVTUS 3N
FUR CR.: SWIFT: BYBACY21
Mailing Add: 5000 Lakeshore Drive
Chicago, IL USA 60609

Quote:
The bank mails back.....

Dear Vier Negentien,

We are in receipt of your letter of enquiry and the bank's Managing Director
has seen your enquiry as a good development. Be informed that you will need
a local legal representaion here. Lets have as a matter of urgency, your
phone, fax and address as you could not provide it in your mail.
This bank will like to communicate with you further on fax.
Yours Faithfully

Mrs Irene Thomas
Customer Service Unti
Wema Bank Plc

NOTE, NOT OFFICIAL LETTER

So of course I reply:

Dear Mrs. Thomas;
I am a clergyman in the Assembly of Opus (USA). I hold a rank equivalent of Archbishop in other sects, however my actual title is Magnum Opus. We are a semi-cloistered sect, with no phone lines running into our headquarters. We do this for two reasons. The main reason is that upper echelon officers of the Assembly are chosen for their faithfullness and undergo surgery which removes the sense of hearing. This makes us immune to the whispers of the world. The second reason is that having a telephone line when we cannot hear would be a daily torturousreminder of our sacrifice. When we have to receive a fax, which is very rare, we go to an outside company whose fax # is 217-443-6426. You must use the international code for the USA to connect. As a tenet of our religion we do not transmit faxes, but rather communicate only by email, for which we have high speed satelite connections. All of our face to face communications with outsiders is conducted by the Reverend Mother Vang de Hagedis, the only member of the church's upper management who has retained her hearing. She is our international ambassador, a woman of extraordinary confidence and tact.

As to the church's official address, it is 200 Lakeshore Drive, Chicago, IL 60601-4075.

I hope this clears things up for you. May Saint Berke richly bless you,
Vier Negentien,
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

About this time my original lad checks back in...a great story
Quote:
Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I hope you receive this mail in a good state of mind and health.
Sorry for my late response, i lost my first cousin on sunday 24th of April in an auto accident. We now have to travel to my village to inform our family officially about the lost. I am so weak and shocked right now. I will get back to you later and hope you will bear with me. I just came back from the village and i think i need to rest.
Thanks for your concern.

Regards,
John Saidu

So I wrote him back.....

Dear John:
I am sorry to hear of your troubles. We here at the Assembly of Opus will be asking the Most Blessed Saint Berke for intercession for the peace of your family.

I notice you have a new email address, I will update my file. Mail me again when things settle down

Yours in the blessings of the Most Blessed Saint Berke
Vier Negentien,
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Yahoo shut down his box so he got a new one out of Italy

Quote:
Dear Vier,

How are you doing today? I hope you receive this mail in a good state of mind and health. Thanks for your concern and prayers to my family. We will have to proceed with this transaction on monday. I will be sending you an agreement which you will study and send back to me and also feel free to ask any questions.
Once again i say thank you very much for your concern.

Best Regards,
John Saidu

Quote:
Dear Vier,

How are you doing today? I hope you receive this mail in a good state of mind and health. I have not heard from you for a while now, i hope all is well and ok with you. I need you to respond to my mail so that we can proceed with this transfer.
Once again i am very happy for your concern towards my family.

I await your urgent mail.
Regards,
John

Well...lets get this party going...

Dear John:
I am eager to get moving on this. Will I need the services of an attorney? If so, can you arrange for the attorney to handle the transaction, someone that you trust?
Blessings in the name of St Berke(May his ink never dry!)
Vier Negentien

Quote:
Dear Vier,

Thanks for your advice. I will be using my Attorney, he is a Senior Advocate here in my country. He will be handling all the legal part of this transaction. I can forward to you his information if you wish and also he can takecare of whatever project you are planning here in Nigeria.
I await your further advice for us to proceed and also a copy of the signed agreement i sent to you.

Regards,
John

Quote:
So I told him that I attempted to open the agreement, but all I got was a bunch of gibberish.... I think that we may be using non-compatible wordprocessing systems. I use WunderWord, available only in the US. I then asked him to type the agreement in th ebody of an email, that way I could print it off , sign it and scan it as a picture file. I then included the "text" that I attempted to open....

ê% ¨' zCÝþ݁½Öš" q ¿‘ ¾‘ 4I  2 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " q À‘ ¿‘ 4I  4 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " q Á‘ À‘ 4I  6 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " r ‘ §‘ 4I  8 %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " r Ñ ‘ 4I  : %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " r đ Ñ 4I  < %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " q ő Á‘ 4I  > %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 6 7 2 8 2 . c a t K B 8 9 1 7 8 1 . c a t K B 8 8 7 4 7 2 . c a t K B 8 8 8 1 1 3 . c a t K B 8 8 5 2 5 0 . c a t o e m 2 0 . C A T   " & Ƒ š‘ 4I  @ %  ¥­Ã$€Ÿ‰ 8 R l † º Ô î "<VpŠK B 8 8 5 8 3 5 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 8 4 . c a t K B 8 3 4 7 0 7 . c a t K B 8 8 6 1 8 5 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 9 . c a t K B 8 8 5 8 3 6 . c a t K B 8 9 0 1 7 5 . c a t K B 8 8 8 3 0 2 . c a t K B 8 9 0 0 4 7 . c a t K B 8 7 3 3 3 3 . c

One of my team asked where she could get a copy of Wunderword, I told her that Big Lots has them in the Clearance bin at $1.59, but if she waits until next week, they will be marked down to $.98.
Now at this time I introduce a new character, the Reverend Mother Vang di Hagedis, the communications director for the Assembly of Opus(USA)
This one goes to Henry:
Quote:
Dear Friend:

My name is Reverend Mother Vang de Hagedis, and I am writing to you at the request of Brother Vier.

Our esteemed brother, Magnum Opus Vier Negentien suffered a mild heart attack this morning and is in the hospital under observation. His condition at the moment is guarded, he should have a full recovery, however he will be indisposed for a few days.

Until Bro. Vier returns, I will be temporarily filling his position as comptroller, however with restrictions. I do not have authority to enter into any negotiations, as I have not been briefed on your business with Bro. Vier. I can keep you updated on his condition and pass any non-confidential messages (well wishes, etc), but anything else will need to await his return to duty.

Feel free to contact me at this address.
In the name of the Most Blessed St. Berke (may he forever illustrate)

Vang de Hagedis
Reverend Mother,
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Now most of my messages for a while will be to and from Henry, since John is having to recoup..
Quote:
We bring in a new twist...and a new character!

Dear Brothers, Sisters, and friends:
As I promised, I am forwarding to all the latest reports on the health of Brother Vier. I received this email from Doctor Ruik, our Director of Medical Missions. I am sending it on to all of our family and friends who love our dear Brother.
Blessings in the name of Saint Berke
Reverend Mother Vang
Forwarded message attached:

"Ruik de Vinger"
Subject: Update on the health of the Magnum Opus

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
As the Reverend Mother informed all of you earlier, our exalted Magnum Opus has been recently hospitalized. I was paged early this morning, and headed over to the Our Lady of Perpetual Agony emergency room to check on the status of His Excellency. At this point, we believe he suffered a myocardial infarction, and he is undergoing testing right now. After consulting with the attending cardiologist at the hospital, and the Sacred Stones of Griswold, I will determine what the best course of therapy will be for our most beloved Magnum Opus. The one thing I know for sure at this point is that our prayers will be an integral part of his recovery. To that end, I will be holding special healing prayer sessions three times a day over the course of the next two days, and possibly longer if he remains hospitalized. I do not foresee a long hospital stay, as we all know the sad state of modern medicine, and its absolute inability to truly heal the body. For these special healing sessions, I would ask that you prepare your bodies by fasting for 4 hours before attending your first session, and then adopt the special yogurt diet prescribed by Saint Berke in his Letters to the Mesopotamians until I can bring The Magnus Opus home from the company of the nonbelievers.

May Saint Berke bless and guide you all,
Ruik de Vinger, MD, DD, PhD
Director, Medical Missions
Assembly of Opus (USA)

(This yogurt diet is especially fitting since (Saint) Berke Breathed is a vegan and a member of PETA)
Quote:
Dear Vang de Hagedis,

Thanks for the mail .

I hope he is getting better . I prayed that almighty god will healed mr vier

Make sure you update me about his health condition at the same i suggest we wait unitll he recoverd. Extend my regards to my brother vier
Thanks
Sincerely
Dr Nnanna

Quote:
Update on the Magnum Opus:

Dear Brothers, Sisters and friends:
As promised, I am forwarding Brother Ruik's daily progress report on our dear Magnum Opus Vier's condition. Feel free to contact me if there are any questions and I will pass them on to Dr. de Vinger. I look forward to Brother Vier's return as things are beginning to pile up.
May St. Berke richly bless you,
Reverend Mother Vang
Note: forwarded message attached.

Dear Reverend Mother,
I visited Brother Vier today at Our Lady of Perpetual Agony, and after consulting with the staff cardiologist, I decided to transfer His Excellency to Bloom County General Hospital, as I have privileges there. The staff at Our Lady of Perpetual Agony wanted to try some absolutely barbaric procedures on the Magnum Opus, and I was in no position to challenge them because I am not on staff there. Rest assured, though, that he is now under my care at County General. I will hopefully have some good news regarding His Excellency's health very soon, but I do want to run some more tests before I offer a prognosis. I will continue to hold the healing prayer sessions over the weekend, and I recommend that in addition to the yogurt diet we all started recently, all officers of the church should begin the herbal colonic and ginger root tea treatments, that they may further cleanse their bodies to allow the light of wisdom and peace to completely pass through, and that our prayers may pass unimpeded through our souls. Please feel free to share as much of this information as you wish the rest of our brothers and sisters.

May Saint Berke bless and guide you all,
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
Dear Brothers, Sisters and Friends:

I have some wonderful news! Brother Vier has asked for his laptop to be brough to him at the hospital. Dr. Ruik delivered it to him this evening, and he was able to answer a couple of emails and take care of a bit of business. He is still very frail, and I would ask you not to bombard him with business, however if you would like to send him a personal "get well soon" note, I am sure it will be appreciated.

Brother Doctor Ruik seems to believe that he will be out of the hospital about the middle of next week.

May St. Berke richly bless you,
Reverend Mother Vang

Quote:
Dear Brothers, Sisters and Friends;
I received this email from the Doctor Brother Ruik in regards to the condition of His Exellency, the Magnum Opus Brother Vier. Of course the church will be paying Brother Vier's expenses. After all he has done for us, there is no cost that we will not bear.
May Saint Berke Bless and keep you.
Reverend Mother Vang.

Subject: Fw: Great to hear from you

I have great news, Reverend Mother! That friend from medical school I was telling you about has agreed to come and visit the Magnum Opus, and assist me with His Excellency's medical care. Because of this new development, I will be keeping the Magnum Opus at Bloom County General Hospital for a few days longer than I originally anticipated. Also, a visit from this type of specialist is not fully covered by the church's health plan, so I would like permission from you, as acting comptroller, to cover Dr. Thecat's incidental costs, such as travel expenses, lodging, and consulting fees, while he is here attending to Brother Vier's condition. If need be, I will cover the additional expenses from the medical mission's discretionary fund, but I was hoping to keep that money free for our anticipated upcoming trip to Africa with the World Health Organization.

----- Original Message -----
To: "Ruik de Vinger"
Subject: Great to hear from you
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:05:10 -0500

Hey Ruik! It was great to hear from you after so much time. A lot has happened since our last med school reunion. I finally completed my fellowship, and was granted diplomate status by the American Association for Ano-Cranial Kinesiology (AAACK). I was a staff physician at last year's Democratic Party convention, and boy did they keep me busy! I was recently called upon to treat former Vice President Al Gore's case of recto-cranial impaction, but failed to reach a successful outcome. In regard to your request, I'd be happy to come to assist you in the treatment of your clergyman. I'm not sure how quickly I can get to your area, but I will let you know as soon as I can clear my schedule. At the latest, it will be early next week. Take care, buddy!

--Bill

William Thecat, MD
AAACK Diplomate

May Saint Berke bless and guide us all,

Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
Dear Sister,

How are you i hope fine .
How is our brother vier is him getting better , Following our message i can see that the good lord is doing wonderful work and he must surely be heal .

Inddition, Send the these message to my brother vier, Lets him informed if i should proceed or due i suspend the transaction .

Thanks
Sincerely
Dr Nnanna

Quote:
Dear Dr. Nnanna:
What a unique and special name! According to the Stones of Griswold, names with the multiple letters "nn" are especially blessed with health and good looks. Rolling the stones and multiplying by the number of "n"s in your name shows that you will also be blessed with large sums of money and become a prince at the very least among your friends and aquaintances. Brother Vier is fortunate to have become aquainted with you! The last "n" in your name also points to a long life span. This fortune tends to rub off on your friends also.

As far as His Excellency is concerned, any negotiations that you have ongoing with him should be continued, but just be aware that he will not be conducting business until at least Wednesday. Rest assured that I will pass your well wishes on to him and continue to forward Dr. Ruik's reports on to you.

May Saint Berke continue to bless you,
Reverend Mother Vang
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
Henry also sends one to Brother Vier:

Dear Vier,

Brother, The almighty god is on your side .

Message has been sent to our beloved sister who have been updating me on your condition . Are getting better ? You can see that this transaction is upmost secret and how do you see me disclosed the transaction to our sister who has being incharge responding to our message . Due keep me informed if i am free to disclosed the transaction to our sister

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

Vier's reply:
Dear Henry:
I am writing you from the Bloom County General Hospital. Dr. Ruik is bringing my treatment along nicely. I should be home by Wednesday ready to get back to work. The Most Blessed Saint Berke(may his ink be always full!) has really come through for us on this one.

Whatever you do, do not give any details to the Reverend Mother! Her major value to these negotiations is plausable deniability. We are very compartmentalized here at the church with each of us having our own jobs. The Reverend Mother is a courier who travels with diplomatic immunity arranged for her from our friends at the Vatican, thanks to the Pope's ecumenical efforts. She regularly travels internationally with large amounts of cash under diplomatic seal for our worldwide projects.We would not want to have problems with that.

May Saint Berke bless and keep you,
Vier Negentien,
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
Dear Brothers, Sisters and Friends:
We have some very good news from the Brother Doctor Ruik as to the condition of our beloved Magnum Opus! I will just let his email to me explain it all to you.
May Saint Berke Bless you,
Reverend Mother Vang

Dear Reverend Mother,
Dr. Thecat arrived here this morning, and we headed over to Bloom County GH to see the Magnum Opus as soon as we finished our round of golf. Dr. Thecat recommended a few tests, and if everything comes back negative, Brother Vier should be discharged tomorrow or the next day. I am confident that no intrusive medical steps will be necessary at this point, and that the healing power of St. Berke (may he splash the ink of truth on us forever and ever) and the offering of our prayers will be sufficient to purge the anginal demons that have overtaken Brother Vier's body. He already seems to be doing much better since I laid the ornamental fondue wreath upon him yesterday afternoon, and annointed him with the blessed penguin oil.

May Saint Berke bless and guide us all,
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Henry also lost his account, but he was very quick in replacing it..
Quote:
How are you today? I have not heard from you i hope
your getting better ? god will surely do his work
on you .
8m9pq8jvw7
DR. Henry Nnanna

Quote:
I am curious, What is the grouping of numbers and letters that you have above your signature?
I will contact you when I get back to my office. I do not believe that this connection is secure. I trust that you have not mentioned anything about our negotiations to the good Reverend Mother?
In the blessings of Saint Berke,
Vier Negentien
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I wish you quickly recovery ,

Have you recieved any message from the bank ? As soon as you recieved any message from the bank keep me informed

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

Surprise, Surprise... I just happened to get one!

Attn :Vier Negentien

Date: 3rd May 2005
Attention: Vier
INDICATE THE RECIEPT OF THIS MAIL.

Dear Sir,

RE: ACCOUNT OF Nicholas Negentien(DECEASED), ACCOUNT NO.: 0143355018

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your email. We equally acknowledge
that Nicholas Negentien has an account with us and that the account has not been
functional for years.

However, until this moment, there has been no official notification to us
concerning the death of Nicholas Negentien; secondly, nobody has come up to claim
his (deceased) estate which is worth about ten (US$15,5000,000.00) United
States Dollars. We therefore regard your claim as a welcome development.

Nevertheless, you need to present us with the following documents to
authenticate your claims.

1. Death Certificate of the Deceased
2. Sworn Affidavit of Claim as bNext of kinb
3. Letter of Probate Registry, awarding the estate to you.

Upon presentation of these documents, we will listen to any other request
from you.

In addition to an attorney re-present we also have bank certified attorneys
incase you need one. Note that any attorney we recommend to you, the bank
will have nothing to do with your negotiations and his charges.

We anticipate your soonest response.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully.
Chife Garuba Lawal
Managing Director
Wema Bank Plc

So, I emailed them back and acknowledged receipt....although I still thought it was pretty special that my "deceased" relatives name changed overnight to reflect my own

Quote:
I decided that I did not want to use the bank attorneys and asked Henry if he could arrange to hire an attorney that he could trust...and he agrees:

Dear Vier Negentien,

Thanks for the mail.

However, I am very happy hearing that you recovered may almighty god be with you amen,

Secondly, I can see we need to hired an attorney that will re-present in getting most of these documents on your behalf . The attorney must not come from the bank due the nature of the transaction i suggest the attorney must come from any where .

Finally, I have made my findings in regard to the attorney that we re-present you i discuss with barrister taffa momodu . Barrister , Taffa momodu is accredited attorney to the federal government he is capable to handle such transaction and i have told him what i needed from him and he assured me that most of those documents he will provide them as soon as i comply with this proceeds , But, I have to finalized with the lawyer on monday . Wants i am through with the lawyer i will then forward this contact information where you are going to reached him .i hope by monday next week i will keep you inform.

Thanks
I have a nice weekend
Sincerely
Dr Nnanna

Quote:
At this point, I decide to toss a curveball at Henry. A different scammer sent an email to me posing as a barrister on a completely different scam.... so I forward it along with a note to Henry:

Dr Nnanna:
I fear that word of our transaction may have gotten out. I received a letter from a barrister, not the one that you recommend, who is attempting to get me to help in another transaction, that of a Mr. Peter Bush.
I am hoping that you or someone in your office did not pass my name to someone other than the attorney who you had chosen. Is this John Oliseh a real lawyer, possibly with the firm that your attorney works with? Please respond.
May Saint Berke Bless you,
Vier Negentien

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am JOHN OLISEH , of JOHN OLISEH AND CO.ASSOCIATES. This mail is written and intended to solicit your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client, MR PETER BUSH.
My Deceased Client MR PETER BUSH , an Australian who worked with a DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES(DPR) in Nigeria made a fixed Deposit of Fund valued at $30.5m USD withUNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC(UBA) and unfortunately lost his life aboard Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31,2000 and left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital document related to the Deposit still in my possession.
The Governing Body of the Security Company has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund.
Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the Next of Kin so that my late Clients' Fund will not be confiscated by the BANK.
For the sake of transparency on this matter, you are free to make immediate contact to me via my e-mail address:([email protected]) for further information related to this matter.
Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while we expect your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Barrister John Oliseh
(SAN) (L.B Hons) B.L PhD

Predictably Henry freaks! Some other lad is out to steal his mark! He sends a series of emails warning me about this "phony"..
Quote:

Dear Vier

how are you today ? Barrister john oliseh is not in my office and do not pass contact to p/s.

Dr Henry Nnanna

And:

Dear Vier

For the sake of transparency and following my emails yesterday i have never told barrister John Oliseh to act on your behalf i presumed that these information pass through my office maybe someone somewhere has been monitoring me when i am sending mails out.

Secondly, I promise you that the mistake will not happen again, I suggest you should create another email address for security reason. Don't relpy the message sent by so call barrister john oliseh bewarn,

You can see that the bank has relpy your letter of claim it means the fund has been approved on your behalf as the real beneficiary of these fund . Make sure you keep intouch with the bank alway and informed the bank that most of those document required will be provide soon.

Finally, i am going to discuss with the lawyer on monday next week if he will agreed to re-present you on here behalf at the same time obtained those necessary documents .you can see that this are vital douments without these document the bank can not approved the fund .

Have a Nice Weekend, Make sure you take your drugs. Your health is very important

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna,

I am sooo glad he is concerned for my health...wants me to take my drugs..

Dear Brother,

BEWARN, BEWARN, DON'T DISCLOSED YOUR INFORMATION OUT ON SO CALL BARRISTER OLISEH OR ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION PLEASE , PLEASE. I SUGGESTED YOU CHANGE YOUR MAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS

ONCE MORE ,

DR NNANNA

Well, of course changing my email is out of the question...it belongs to the church...

Quote:
This one from Henry:
Dear Vier,

How are you today. i have not hard from you? Have you recieved any message from the lawyer?

I am giving the lawyer contact information .Below is the attorney contact infor.

Email: Address :[email protected]

Tel &Fax:234-1-721249

reached the lawyer ask for this assistance

Thanks

Dr Nnanna

And one from the Barrister:

Taffa&Momodu.Barrister at Law &solictor
Tel&fax: 234-1-721249

Vier Negentien,

This to informed you that i was introduce by dr henry
nnanna to act on your behalf and stand as a granttee
unitll this transaction is finalized .

I wants to make sure that you are aware of these
development if so you write power of attorney with
your company letter headed paper authorizing me to act
on your behalf this is in line with section 202,cap
03 consitution

I will be sending you the details .
Best Regard
Barrister,Taffa &Momodu [Esq]

Quote:
Now the "bank" ups the ante to get us to hurry up...

From Mrs Irene Thomas
customer service unit
Wema Bank plc

Attn :Vier Negentien

Dear Sir,
Re----------------------Reminder

Following our letter of requirements dated 3rd May 2005 you have not provide the said documents does it means you are not the benefuciary of these fund .

you have only three days more to proved your self as the real beneficiary to the late deceased person

yours sincerely
mrs Irene Thomas
Customer Service Unit, Wema Bank

So it is time for a bit of a slap....

Dear Mrs Thomas:
I have engaged the services of a local barrister to make the transaction arrangements. You may expect to hear from him soon. He will have the Power of Attorney to make the arrangements.

My dear lady, this account has been dormant for quite some time, why do you have such urgency that you can only give me 3 days? With the backward state of affairs in your country and the fact that your government is so corrupt that you need to pay bribes just to conduct day to day business, it is no wonder that it takes longer than normal to get anything done. Here in Chicago, I could have procured any necessary documents within hours, in Nigeria, it takes weeks.

May St Berke bless you with penguin wings,
Vier Negentien
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
Here comes the bite:
From the attorney:

Barrister Taffa Momodu.

Attention : Vier Negentien

Barrister Taffa Momodu legal practitoner #59 toyin
street ikeja, lagos nigeria, my true and lawful
attorney for me and in my name to do all any of this
act.

This Probate Registry certificate and death
certificate will make it expensive. It is always a
percentage of the estate value. It is a flat value ,
0.0002 or 0.02% of the total sum. It is paid into the
government treasure at the high court. The knows about
it. It is what they are looking out for. This
certificate will state that the Estate of Nicholas
Negentien;is transferred to Vier Negentien in
accordance with the probate laws and acts. It is not
expensive compared with the USD15,5000,000 , we are
claiming.Iam yet to establish the claim at the bank,
because the documents has not been obtained from the
federal high court. You can see this certificate is
more important to us, you will present it to your bank
and wema bank as the source of this fund.

Mostly this documents will cost you the $4,500 and my
service charge is $15,000 this fee must be paid before
i commence action to this effect. in additional to all
i have all explained. There is no way you will not send
money if this has to be concluded as you can see that
the bank is poise to approve and release. You have to
keep and account ready. I know as soon as we submit all
documents, they will released your transferred your
money in that account your submit.Let me know when you
are going to be able to send the money through western
union money transfer .As soon as the Death Certificate
Sworn Affidavit of Claim. Letter of Probate Registry,
is ready, I will transfer the money in your nominated
bank account

Below is my Charges

Service Charge, $15.ooo
Cost of these Documents $4,500
Stamp Duties :$850.00
Total Amount,$20.350.00

The money should be sent through Western Union Money
Transfer Using the name of my protocol officer Mr James
Inyang, Lagos Nigeria Test Question What : Answer For,
Another Name Mr Martin Abawa, Lagos Nigeria The same
test question and answer the money should be paid
$2000.00 each

Best Regard
Barrister Taffa Momodu[Esq]

Quote:
Barrister Momodu:
Thank you for replying so quickly. If I understand your message, you will want 10 transactions of $2000 each and 1 of $350 (usd)?
Would it not be easier to send 3 transactions of $5000 and 1 of $5350? I realize the full amount of $20,350 or 2 transactions of $10,175 would tip the US govt and have them interfere. Please reply soon so I can arrange the transfer.
May St Berke bless you,
Vier Negentien,
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
The "bank" attempts to put on some pressure....wondering if I am really the relative....strange when you consider the bank changed the name of the deceased to match mine...

CUSTOMER SERVICE UNIT,WEMA BANK PLC

ATTENTION VIER NEGENTIEN,

WE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECIEPT OF YOUR MESSAGE AND YOUR CONTENT IS WELL NOTED.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, SIR, WHY IS THE DOCOUMENTS TAKE MORE DAYS FOR YOU TO PROVIDE IF YOU ARE THE REAL BENEFICIARY OF THESE FUND? WE CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT THAT YOU NEED FOR DAYS RIGHT.

SECONDLY, HAVING SAID, THE LATE DECEASED IS YOUR COUSIN ? THAN WHERE IS THE DOCUMENTS WE ARE ASKING FOR, IN ADDITION AND AS A MATTER OF FACT, THOSE ITEMS MUST BE PROVIDE IN LESS THAN THREE MORE DAYS.

FINALLY, OUR BANK IS HERE TO ASSIST AND MAKE SURE THAT THIS FUND TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, ARE YOU A SIGNATORY TO THE ACCOUNT YOU SENT? LETS KNOW YOU ACCOUNT OFFICER? WE WILL BE GLAD TO RECIEVED YOUR LAWYER WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS

WE LOOKING FORWARD HEARING FROM YOU SOONEST,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MRS IRENE THOMAS

HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE UNIT,WEMA BANK PLC

So of course I have to reply...

Madam:
First off, typing in all capital letters is regarded as yelling, a very rude and unprofessional thing to do. It shows a measure of non sophistication unworthy of a banker, something more like a used car salesman would do, however even they refrain from doing that since they rely on courtesy for sales.

Secondly, the reason that I do not have the documents is that they are in your country, not mine. I told you, I have hired a barrister in your country to make the arrangements. If this is not sufficient for you, well, I am a man of the cloth who has taken vows of poverty, and so I will just have to accept that. The measure of worth is not in a man's monetary wealth, it is in his character.

Thirdly, The account has been dormant for all this time, what is your hurry now? Are you attempting to find some way to embezzle the funds? If so, then it will be your soul at risk, not mine.

My representative is Barrister Taffa Momodu. Please deal with him from now on.

Vier Negentien
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

SLAP!!!

Quote:

Attention : Vier Negentien,

Following your message,
The most especially you need to provide is the
documents which cost $4,500 and the stamp duties of
$850.which amount $5,350 later you can pay for
my service charge .
This morning, I called the bank informed that the
documents mention will be provide today or tomorrow
which they comply with me .
Lastly. I advised you to send the sum $2,725 each into
two pies using Martin Abawa, Lagos Nigeria another
name is Mr James Inyang, Lagos Nigeria . two thousand
seven hundred and twenty five dollars each . The
test question : what answer for.
The bank said that they need proved document to
ascertained if you are bonafide beneficiary . you
can see it is not yet late for you to comply with
the required items
I look forward receiving the western union money
transfer information , I was told by Dr Nnann that
you can not hear at the same time you don’t call on
phone is that true. Update on your personal data
and what you do for a living .
Best Regard
BarristerTaffa Momodu[esq]

And my reply:

Dear Barrister Momodu:
As to my personal info, I a am the titular head of the Assembly of Opus, and also its comptroller. This means that I am in charge of its $3.4 million (usd) budget, and also make the decisions regarding church theology. My rank in the church is Magnum Opus, roughly equivalent to an Archbishop in the Anglican faith.
As to my deafness, it is true. On the day of investiture for the Magnum Opus, we undergo surgery that takes away our hearing. This allows us to concentrate on the articles of our faith free from outside interference. It also keeps us from having to listen to the nattering nabobs of negativity from the groups such as the Southern Baptists who would attempt to convert us.

Another subject, The lady at the bank is getting quite rude. I gave her your name and told her that she would have to deal with you. If the three days runs out, I suppose I will just have to give up on the deal. It is your task to make sure that does not happen. I enclose her letter:

(I have taken the copy of the bank letter out since it is pasted above)

It is considered very rude here to type in all capital letters, it is the equivalent of yelling and screaming. I told her this. You may assure her that I am the only signatory on this account at this time.
May St Berke Bless and keep you,
Vier Negentien
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)
By the way, I have withdrawn the $5300 from the church account today. I will be taking the funds to Western Union in the morning. I am also attaching the power of attorney forms. I will email you with all of the n

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2:
It is too bad this bank is phony, sinec they seem to have pretty good customer service... not only do I get an apology from the bank employee, but also the director....
Quote:
Customer Service Unit
Wema Bank Plc

Attention Vier Negentien ,

I apoligize for any inconvinence that I have caused. We are only doing our job sir,
Kindly bear with us

yours sincerely
mrs Irene Thomas
Wema Bank Plc

And her boss

Wema Bank Plc
Tel :234-1-793720, Fax :234-1-7592177

Attention, Vier,

I am in reciept of your message and thank for your correction. I called the customer service unit Mrs Irene Thomas Why must she wrote the letter in capital letter unprofesional rude she told me the letter was a result of urgency .

Well, Lets go the point, we agreed with you the account has been dormant for all this time .We just found out if you are the real bonafide beneficiary then sent the documents to us you can see thier is alot of fraud going arround the world for that we tried to prevent fraud.

Secondly, You see an option of three days has been giving to provide the documents .
Maywhile, We are not going to embezzle the fund we will be glad you recieved the fund so that you can invest in your bank .

Lastly, it is very important you provide the documents so that i can instruction the director of international remittance dept to credit your fund without any unconditional or incor
Yours Faithfully
Managing Director, Wema Bank

This is the first time that I have ever received a letter from someone whose name is the same as their title.....

Quote:
Dear Brother,

How are you i hope all is well.

The lawyer called me yesterday and told me your correspondent with him.

Therein, to my suprised that you don't write mails to me why? as a matter of fact , you can see mostly all legal matter should be directed to the lawyer not me . i am banker and their no way i can provide those documents from the federal high court Abuja that is not my profession. the documents i have is the deposite certificate of the late deceased person which i will sent to the lawyer .

Finally, The lawyer has extimated the cost of the documents and his service charge but the most important thing is to pay for the documents fee later the service charge will paid .

make sure you send the money baarrister taffa momodu so that he can obtained the document in less than 2days. Make sure you keep me posted in any correspondent with any personal so that i can advised you on what to do .

Lets this transaction should be kept secret between me and you

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

So I sent back a quick note...

Henry:
So glad to read your mail, I suppose we are both on line right now. I am getting ready to leave right now for the Western Union office. I hope to wrap this up in a couple of days. The bank got a bit rude, so I dressed them down and got a very nice apology from the director..
I will contact you when I get home from the WU office.
May St. Berke richly bles you,
Vier Negentien
Magnum Opus
Assembly of Opus (USA)

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Thanks for your swiftly response to my mail. Yes you can live right now wu office because the lawyer has to collect the money from the western union office immediately and we just few hrs left .

Make sure you send the payment information through email not attachement file because i can't open the attachement you sent to me .

Send the attachement through micosoft word .

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

Gee...I wonder why he couldnt open the attachment? Of coures, Vier is rapidly assuming ambient temperature as we speak... But Henry sends more...

Dear Brother,

I am very happy the way things are going on .(I'll just bet you are!)

Maywhile, The money inquestion is to be credited into your account as soon as the lawyer present those documents which i am going help him out .

Once the transaction is sucessful i will very glad to invest in your country even both can extablished a gods own house where people we be worshiping god it may be in your country all in africa (This really makes me sick!)

Thanks

Sincerely

And one more...

Dear Brother,

I am still waiting to recieved the payment information but make sure you sent the wu payment to the lawyer .

I called the lawyer on phone this afternoon informing him that you are on your way to wu that i will get back to him today

As soon as the lawyer recieved the payment he will be traveling to Abuja tomorrow

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

Now the Barrister checks in...

Quote:
Print the attached file.

Fill the power of attorney and re-turn back to me .

this power of attorney will authorize me to act on your

behalf. POWER OF ATTORNEY This limited power of attorney is given

today----------------------------by me

Company Name---------------------------------

Address--------------------------------

Tel :---------------------------------

Fax: -----------------------------------

tO Barrister Taffa Momodu Attorney to the federal

government. [1] To investigate and act on my behalf unitll the

transaction is conclud all vital legitmate documents

should be presented by Barrister Taffa Momodu [2]Following up the necessary procedures that he will

lead to the payment untill been transferred into my

account .

[3] I recieved on my behalf all the necessary documents

as may be required in the cause of ratification and

Conclusion of this payment

[4] Ensured that my fund is paid to my nominated bank account

BANK NAME-------------

ADDRESS----------------

ACCOUNT-------------

SWIFT CODE-------------

ABA NOS

ACCOUNT NAME REVOCATION : I reserve the right to unilterally and

make voild of this power of attorney for any reason at

any time. upon my revocation. my attorney in-fact we

lose all my authority representing me in any manner

.the power of attorney shall automatically to be deemed

null avoild at the end of this transaction

Signed--------------------------

Barristr Taffa

Client --------------------

Hmmm Seems he wants some bank info....again..

Attention : Vier

have executed the power of attorney agreement

immediately as I will not extend the time frame as the

lawsuit is pending and a judgment could be entered at

any time from now. Please send me the power of

attorney fill the gaps and return back as well as a

time frame for all matters.

Best Regard,

Taffa Momodu[Eqs] Note, I recieved call from Dr Nnanna this afternoon

that i should wait in the office to recieved the

payment so that by tomorrow action will be commence

Iam looking forward hearing from you soon

Quote:

Our lad is getting nervous now.....

Dear Brother,

What is going on ? I have not hard from as you said that you are going the western union.

Make sure you send the money today.

Thanks

Sincerely

Dr Nnanna

Considering that the money was to the lawyer, not Henry....or are they one in the same?

At this point, I turn on the auto response to any more Vier email....

To: All corespondants to His Excellency Vier Negentien

Our dear Magnum Opus was brutally murdered this morning.

I will be sending out formal notice to all members and friends tonight

along with the newspaper report. All Clergy worldwide are required to

immediately return to Chicago for the funeral and conclave.

Just to throw Henry into total panic, I bring in a new character from the *email Bio* page..... Vlademir the Russian Mafia hacker....and send him this mail...
Quote:

Hey boi

I am be Vlademir and I am hacker with russian mafia. I been hacking into you e mail with your mugu vier and his maga vang. I caught the old man with his case full of money and is nothing you can do about it, f**k your mother! I push him in front of truck and take money. you fool, you lose, i win

Quote:
Meanwhile we cant let John off the hook... so Vang sends him this:

Dear friend of Brother Vier;

My name is Reverend Mother Vang di Hagedis, and I am the Director of Communications for the Assembly of Opus (USA). I found your name on Brother Vier's computer after he was killed yesterday. I am not sure what your relationship to Brother Vier was, but if it was a business teransaction having to do with the church, I am sure our new Magnum Opus, when chosen, will pick up where Vier left off.
The new Magnum Opus should be chosen in about a week. I will keep you updated. Meanwhile, I am attaching the newspaper article about Brother Vier's death.
May St. Berke comfort you,
Reverend Mother Vang
Assembly of Opus (USA)

And to John from Vlad...
Quote:
boi john
my name is vlademir and I am hacker with russian mafia. i be reading you e mail with the mugu vier and his maga vang. u had good scam going but for chump change money, not much. we r ones who pushed the old man in front of truck, f**k your mother!

we already taking $100,000 a month from these fools and dont want anyone pushing in on our deal. it was time to get new mugus in thoh.

if you guyman and not foolish little boi maybe we can do business and we franchise you for same game we have elsewhere. vlad

Quote:
Henry finally reveals his true nature! He replies to "Vlademir", our Russian hacker who has taunted him...

my man.

well is about game. why did allow me spend money and time when you are into the line .

lets do business

Quote:
This has taken a whole new twist! Vlad responds to Henry.....

you want to do business with russian mafia? you either real big balls guyman or foolish little boi! which are u? if u guyman, maybe u can get rich from these maga. i can show you how. vlad

At this point I completely lose Henry... I guess he wasnt a "big ball guyman" after all.... John on the other hand is made of sterner stuff..
Quote:
Vlademir,

Well i must say i appreciate your works but i hate when u insult someone u don't really know and also don't under estimate me.

I will really like to work with you. so let me see what u got for me.
I need ur urgent response.

John

Quote:
john
im satisfied that you english much better than mine. you may be just the guyman we look for in nigeria. if you r interested in long term income instead of little moneys and can take orders then we can do business. my boss wants to hear from u. his address is [email protected]
put in subject line: lagos mission
vlad

Quote:
Now John is one eager capitalist!!! He replied in less than 10 minutes:

I got your contact from one of your boys. I need to know what is required by me to work with you.

John

Now I let him in on the mother of all scams:

John:
It is good to hear from you. I apologise for Vlad's rudeness, but we needed to be sure that you could come through without becoming angry and losing your head.

First off, my name is Vassily Potemkin and before the fall of the Soviet Union, I was an intellegence agent for the KGB working in America. Therefore, I am well educated and familiar with all things American. When the USSR fell under that traitor Gorbechev, I had to flee, but I connected to the Russian Mafia. I am now a agent handler.

The program is simple, and we already have a branch running in South Africa. This grosses us $100,000 per month in US dollars. Our operation is a phony mission of the Assembly of Opus. It took us 3 years to set this up properly, but we have them completely fooled. This part was not hard since they are fools to start with. In South Africa the money part goes like this:
$100,000 revenue
- 5,000 salaries and expenses
- 5,000 back to the church in tithes

Should you decide to franchise with us, the breakdown would be:
$100,000 revenue
- 30,000 franchise fee (to us)
- 5,000 salaries and expenses
- 1,000 back to church in tithes (more after you become established, but not over $5,000

You pay all the salaries out of the funds that are delivered to you. The $30,000 will be picked up from you by our representative on the day that the funds are delivered to you. Our man will be there when you receive the funds from the courier.
The $1,000 tithe back to the church can be made on the following month, so make sure that you save that much. This is important! They want to see some results.

If this sounds good to you, we can get you set up by the time that the new church leader is chosen.

Sincerely,
Vassily

Quote:
This didn't take long at all!!

Dear Vassily,

Well i must say that i am interested in this offer but will also like to get full details on how everything goes.

I am in.

John

Quote:
Dear John:

I told you that I would send you a packet to get started. I have attached the two most important documents, the certificate of conversion and the recommendation for ordination. We have backdated the conversion to last year so that it will seem like you have been in the church for a proper amount of time. We have also backdated the recommendation for a few days prior to the death of Vier. It will be waiting on the desk of the new Magnum Opus when he takes office. Our man Koning is in Chicago for the funeral and the conclave, he should give me an update soon. I have taken the liberty of having our hacker Vlad use his remote access to Vier's computer to quietly remove all of your correspondance with Vier so that the suspicions of the new Magnum Opus will not be aroused. Your name is still in the address book, however there is no record of why.

I cannot stress enough that you can not speak of these dealings with ANYONE. To your aquaintances, you will have had a religious experience which changed your life. To allow them to know your true reasons for not continuing your old scams could place us all at risk, especially you. Large sums of money breeds jealousy, and could make you a target.

The two main points to this long term relationship both deal with the same thing, apparent honesty. Since you will, on rare occasions, be required to travel to Chicago at church expense, you will need a valid passport. There cannot be anything phony about this passport, which means that the name and the photo must be yours. Attempting to pass yourself off with a false passport will land you in a very unpleasant prison. The photo that the church will have on file for you must match also, or the courier will not hand the money over to you each month. The courier comes in on the first week of every month traveling under a diplomatic passport issued by the Vatican under an ecumenical agreement. This has been a wonderful thing, since her bag is under diplomatic seal.

With this operation, you will be a respected member of the clergy, both in your country and in a worldwide organisation. You will need to do some intensive study of the church's holy books as time goes by, until then, refer any questions of theology to me and I will answer them and send them back to you so that you can send them back to the church. Some of the things you need to know up front are:

Philosophy of the church: These people do not believe in god, they are animists, or worshipers of animals. Therefore do not be putting any references to god in your communications or they will get suspicious. The main animal they worship is the penguin. Do not ask why, just ascribe it to the fact that they are Americans, and fools. If you attempt to reason it out, you will become as insane as they are. Insane or not, they have a lot of money which we are more than happy to relieve them the burden of caring for.

The Most Blessed Saint Berke: Their patron saint is an insane artist, an illustrator of animals who disappeared in 1988 and reappeared last year. By the time he reappeared, this cult had sprang up dedicated to his honor. As far as I can see, he has no real contact with them, but they hold on to his art and books on philosophy. Since he is a vegetarian, when you have contact with any church officials, do not eat any meals with meat. Fish is ok, for some reason they do not object to that.

The main thing to remember about these people is that they really are fools who have more education than their brains could comfortably absorb. This gives them the appearance of being intellegent. One other thing that they seem to have a real affection for is sex. This is one part of their doctrines that we have no problem with and indulge them whenever we have contact. That Mother Vang, the courier is very easy to look at and she has all the morals of a mink. And she is good at it! Be prepared to experience her special welcome when she brings your first payment.

What you need to do first is fill out the forms that I have sent you with your true name and send them back to me. Also send a small passport sized photo so that I can attach it to the paperwork when I send it in to HQ. Keep this e mail box with this name, it will be our contact with each other, but open a clean e mail account with your real name for church business. Remember that everything on that paperwork has to be aboveboard. This is not a quick money scam where you will be disappearing afterwards, it will be a career. I plan to run this operation until I have bled them dry. I have several million dollars to go before I realize that goal. So please print the forms out, fill them in and send them right back. We need to get this done while they are still reeling from the death of that fool Vier.

Yours in St Berke (I laugh out loud!)
Vassily

Quote:
Dear Vassily,

Thanks for this information and offer, I will get back to you after
i go through this properly. But i don't want you to abuse my
proffession.

My Regards and also i will like to know more about you and
why you choose me for this.

John
(Not my real name)

Yeah, he deserves an answer about how he hit the jackpot!
Make him aware of the danger though...
Quote:
John:
You asked why it was you chosen for this, the best anwer that I can give is this:
1) You, like we, are a predator, preying on the foolish who have more money than brains. You know how to take advantage of an opportunity when it is presented.

2) You are patient. By reading your e mails to Vier, the first being on 23-04, we see that you have patiently played him, leaving him to dangle when your e mail box was closed, then contacting him with that wonderful heart pulling story about a wreck. Almost a month and you have not attempted to just grab fast money and disappear. You also work well off the script.

3) You have an excellent command of the english language, unlike many of your countrymen. This is essential in being able to carry out this program. We have attempted to place others, but due to their small minded natures, they were unsuitable.

4) In starting our program here, we were hampered by not having an actual South African to front through. That is why we took so long to get set up. We had to send our man to Chicago, and help support him while he went through his training in the church. It was fortunate that we had chosen well, as it was he was wanting to laugh in their faces. He had to train 6 months in Chicago, then work under another clergyman for a year in Holland before we were able to get him posted to South Africa.

The last thing is that we are very protective of the church's bank accounts. We have been monitoring e mail from the church server for two years now. We found that Vier had also responded to another of your countryman's offer. This showed us that Vier was beginning to get senile and unreliable, so we had to have him eliminated. Your countryman was also evaluated for his suitability, but was found lacking, so he was also eliminated. We could not allow him to continue his game with the new Magnum Opus. We lay claim on all of the excess monies in the church. At this time, we are netting over a million dollars a year and when we set up in Lagos, it will jump another $360,000 to us. We plan to protect that. The church has already been speaking about a new mission in Nigeria, we plan to own it, or at least franchise it.

Think about it, but not too long since we will have to plant those documents in the office of the Magnum Opus before Koning leaves Chicago.

Sincerely,
Vassily

Quote:
Vassily,

I am in and you can count on me.
I will await your next advice and instruction.

John

At this point I really thought that I had him and was going for the document trophies along with his real name and photo...

Quote:
"John"
Let me welcome you to your new future. The first steps that you need to do are as follows:

1) Print off and fill out the attachments that I sent you with your real name. The address does not have to be your real address, but it should be somewhere that you can reliably receive mail. Remember, the name must be the same as on your valid passport.

2) If you do not already have a valid passport, get one. You will probably be traveling to either here or the US in the next 6 months.

3) Get a small, passport style photo of yourself. This is so that the courier will recognise you when she brings the initial funds.

4) From a different e mail account, send the documents and picture to our man Koning. He is in Chicago right now for the funeral and conclave, but he will have e mail access. He can print them off there and plant them in the Magnum Opus's office in the file cabinet. He will also be putting stamps on them showing them received the day of Vier's death. His e mail address is: [email protected]

5) Contact me when this is done. Koning needs to have the documents by Monday morning, since he will be sequestered after that.

6) Open a clean e mail box for church use. I would suggest going to http://www.mail.com and signing up for one there. Use the domain "minister.com", it will make sure that the church e mail does not get misplaced in the large number of mails that they get. Never contact this box of mine with the clean e mail. You can contact other church members or officials.

7) The last thing, and this can be done at your convenience, will be to look around for a building that you can use for a front. You do not have to rent it, just make sure that it is available for use when church officials come wanting to see your mission.

Once you are ordained, you will want to print off a batch of blank certificates of conversion to have friends and relatives fill out so that the headquarters will see you making progress. You will also need to put a small photo (head shot only) of each of them taped in the corner of the document to scan it. Do not do too many right away, maybe 6-10 or they will think that they need to come over for some special celebration. That could prove embarrassing. You should have probably 5-7 "converts" a month. And maybe once a month or so, have one "die", possibly from AIDS, Homocide, old age, etc. You get the idea. We can have you ordained within a week of the new Magnum Opus taking office.

Sincerely.
Vassily

All of a sudden, no contact...so I send him a letter today.... but get no reply.
Quote:
John:
I have checked with Koning and he tells me that you have not sent him the documents to plant in the office in Chicago. What is the problem? Is there something that you do not understand? If you wish to franchise this operation we need to build you a cover story and identity.
Please contact me,
Vassily

So, having burned the bridges, we now send our final missive to both Henry and John....

Quote:
To Henry and John'
I know that these are not your real names, however they are what we know you by. We here at Elite Scambaiters, LTD would like to thank you for the many hours of entertainment that you have given us while we played out our little drama for you.
We have pretty well figured out that you have caught on, I mean the whole Russian Mafia bit was entertaining, and got you both to admit that you were just a couple of low life criminals, but neither of you had the manhood to really act on it.. You must have been too afraid that your Oga would punish you severely if he caught you attempting to become independant. You really are little boys after all, and probably homosexual ones, just bending over for your oga.
We also plan to publish this bait on 419eaters.com for the enjoyment of scambaiters worldwide. We know that scammers such as yourself also go there, so we are also holding you up for ridicule to your fellow mugus.
I leave you with a little food for thought, you dickless wimps:
NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE
BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI,FOOL
LIKE YOU.

NNE GI NA NNA GI NA UMUNNEGI NILE NWUKWA ODE BURUKU. NNE GI BU
AKWUNNA. NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU. AMU JIE GI. AGWO TUPIAKWA GI ANYA.
EGBE BURUKWA UMU GI. AMA NNA GI CHIEKWA. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI
OKU.ooooooooooooooooooo

ONYE OHI,IGAGHI AHU IFE OMA NA NDU GI.KA M JUO GI?MUGUA OBU NNE GI KA
OBU NNA GI? OLEE I HE INA EBERE AKWA,MOOOOOMOOOOOOOO.UCHU GBA KWA
GI,ONYE AJI IKE NSI,IHERE ADIGHI EME GI,OTULE DI KA GI.

AJI OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI

CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU

Sincerely:
Reverend Mother Vang di Hagedis
Dr. Ruik de Vinger
Vlademir (vladtheguyman)
Vassily Potemkin
And a whole cast of others, without whom this would not have been possible.

PS: should there be any of your fellow mugus who you would like us to make fools of, give them...or better yet, sell them the e mail address of "brother Vier". That address is [email protected] and we will take them on the same ride that we gave you. And as a special favor for you, our fellow actors on the stage of life, we will e mail theirs and our emails to you for your enjoyment. I know that we are rich, indolent Americans with too much time on our hands, however each of you jokers that we tie up keeps you from real victims for just a little while.

I understand that the stuff written in all caps above is really insulting, calling into question the sexual habits of both parents, and the recipients...

"Turn out the lights,
The party's over
They say that all
good things must end......."

Special thanks to Marvinator for the newspaper articles which can be found at my MSN site: http://groups.msn.com/EliteScambaitersLTD in the pictures section, to Dee for transforming the documents from the site into jpgs from word, and to ergot for accidently mailing all those insults to my catcher account....
And last but not least, the great team that I have working with me at Elite Scambaiters... Elsa, Butch, Lazarus, Sleepless and the cast of characters.

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
foxglove
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish I did that well. BTW did the lad give you any referrals lads to bait ?

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BTW did the lad give you any referrals lads to bait ?

Not yet, but I am sure that someday he will get ticked off at someone enough to do it.....right now I am running two new ones, but not in Nigeria. On one, I am "Trixie LaBoome", a part- time hooker/pole dancer/ UNLV student who's maiden aunt thinks that she works at a poultry plant called the Chicken Ranch in Parumph NV. I am going to attempt to recruit my maga, who comes at the scam from a religious bent, into the brothel....not quite sure if I am going to get away with that one though. My other ione is running along the same script as this one.

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic