SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

write to this guy, hes great.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attachments:
WesternUnion.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ToSubject: Re: Give praise to the Lord!
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:06:46 -0800 (PST)

Dear Barry Hanson,

How are you and your health?, l hope you are getting better now.

l do International practice and presently l am in Africa just for the transfer of this fund into your United States account, please, l want you to get this transaction with the Western Union concluded by tomorrow because the bank is really awaiting to transfer this fund to you before the end of this week.

l will be glad to hear a positive response from you soon.

l wish you the best of all recoveries.

With regards,
Prince Adam barrister

Dear Dearest Prince Adam,
I hope this note finds you in good spirits and healthy and happy.
Unfortuately,I have been ill, with a severe cough and fever for the last several days, but I will try to get out of the house and to the store when I can, probably in the next day or two or I will ask one of my associates to get to the Western Union to process the transaction.
Where abouts are you located and where does your practice take you? Do you do work over seas on a regualr basis?
Take care and may the Lord bless you!
Barry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Re: Give praise to the Lord!
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:35:39 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Barry Hanson,

Sorry about the ailment of your kids, l hope they are getting better now?

But l just want to et you know if you cannot get the transfer concluded by monday 27/02/06, l guess we have to forget about the transaction l am not really tired about the transaction but of you, l like dealing with people of high level of honesty and sincerity.

This is all l have to say.

With regards,
Prince Adam barrister.:
Dear Prince Adam,
My kids have been using my account and so I am just getting to your email now and thanks for your note. I have been a little sick the last day or two and so I have taken some time out.
When the company discoveres what happened with the last transaction, I will return to the Western union and do the transfer myself this time, when I am feeling better. Sorry for the inconvenience.
By the way, where exactly are you located?
I hope you are doing well and praise the Lord and Jesus Christ, our holy savior.
Sincerely,
Barry Hanson

Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 02:21:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear Barry hanson,

Thanks for your e-mail and the content was well noted, l just want to be sure if you are very much interested in this transfer because l am really worried the bank will think of me as presenting someone that is irresponsible.

You did promise to go the Western Union Yesterday and conclude the transfe there but l didn't hear anything from you, please, make the payment and get the control number with the Text question and answer to me so that l can present that to the bank right away.

l wait to hear from you in soon.

With regards,
Prince Adam

Dearest Prince Adam,
How you my dearest companion and friend? Thank you for your kind note. Sorry, obviously calling me at home so late in the night was not a good idea. My wife doesn't appreciate several calls at 3:00 in the morning as she was sleeping. Please don't call at such odd times. Perhaps it would be best that you should try me directly at my work number only, instead of at home?
I hope you are doing well. Also, I give all the Glory to the Lord and I pray for your happiness and for the blossoming of all relationships. All the glory to God.
Sincerely,
Barry

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Good day my beloved brother, Mr. Barry,

l received your e-mail and the content was well read and l have also joined you in giving praise to GOD Almighty because he is the most high GOD.

Everyday, you today tell me you will visit the Western Union, l am really tired of all this and l want us to conclude this trnasaction, please, let me know.

l called your telephone number yesterday 22/02/06 and your wife picked the phone and she was so hostile with me on phone, l told her that l wanted to speak with you and she really wanted to know the content of the transaction, l don't know if you were the one that asked her to be hostile with me on phone.

l don't want us to waste time as regards this transaction please try and get the money paid from the Western Union or you can send it through MneyGram and send the control number and all the payment details to Mrs. Mary hamson for confirmation.

Thanks and GOD bless you and all members of your family.

With regards,
Prince Adam Barrister.

Dearest Prince Adam,
Hello, and how are you doing today. Thank you for your previous work and your emails as well. Today is a beautiful day filled with glory and sunshine. Therefore, I would ask you to give praise to the Lord and join me together in a prayer in the name of Christ.
I will return to the Western Union, as son as out company finishes its investigation of the last problem.
Thanks again.
Yours, Very very truely,
Barry Hanson

>
Subject: Thanks for the honesty
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:48:45 -0800 (PST)

Good day, my dear Barry Hanson,

l want to use this opportunity to thank you for your honest effort and l pray may GOD give's us the wisdom to conclud this transaction fast.

l will give you a call later in the day, so that we can discuss extensively on this transaction.

l have a nice day.

with regards,
Prince Adam:
Dearest Prince Adam:
I hope you are doing well and that your hard work and ethical practice continue on.
The company is/are investigating the the money transfer situation and will let you know when we have reached the conclusion as to the exact nature of the problem
After such, we will return to the Western Union to wire the funds directly to you this week hopefully.
You may reach me at home: 601 -957 -6769.
Thank you for your help and understanding with this urgent cand important transaction.
Sincerely,
Barry Hanson.

Subject: l wait to hear from you ( Urgent)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 02:50:13 -0800 (PST)

GOOD DAY MR. BARRY

HOW ARE YOU AND WORK?.

I IMPLORE YOU TO SEND TO ME YOUR VALID TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS SO THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO DISCUSS WITH YOU VERBALLY.

IT HAS GETTING TO A STAGE IN THIS TRANSACTION THAT WE HAVE TO EXHIBIT TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN ONE ANOTHER.

OR BETTER STILL YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER +234 - 8036572136 AND MY OFFICE NUMBER +234 - 1 - 4714622 SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS EXTENSIVELY.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS AS I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

WITH REGARDS,
PRINCE ADAM BARRISTER.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic