SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting mass bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Others from the "general insults" file:

Collins Williams
Quote:
BELLO OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS MAIL YOU ARE SENDING ME. COME ON STOP THE SHIT N*GGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Kevin Paul doesn't seem to object to the message so much as he doesn't like crap in his mailbox: [email protected]
Quote:
MR USMAN,

BOY STOP SENDING ME THIS JUNK OK.I HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAY
BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT WE ARE THE IGBO LEADER SO WE NEED TO
BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER OK.

I TAKE THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHT TO BEG YOU STOP SENDING ME
THIS LETTER ANY LONGER.MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU ARE BORN
WITH A GOLDEN CAKE.

Iyke Madu
Quote:
do u believe in jesus?if yes the pray for all the guy men wey u know no be to insult them small boy like u dey insult ur papa

Frank Kwesi
Quote:
MEN,

I just feel like sexing your mother ,you fool.

Come out right lets do business.moher fuckkkkkkka

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@w3jn--
I especially liked this:
Quote:
you must think yourself "am I proud of my work". what will you say your
son or dauter who ask "daddy what your job". you answer "i 419 man steal fm da
maga fool ok".

I just about fell out of my chair laughing at that one.

I didn't even send out a massmail today, and yet the response is amazing. Mugus must still be catching up with all the crap I sent them over the weekend.

Huge font, sent five times, once in purple:

Quote:
Subject: ANU OHIA

di anyi .amu gi dia achorom i yere gi aka ina ezuzu poor man like you i ga ankwu na aguru .ebe iji ahuhu aya isi onye i beribe umu aka ibe gi egbuchala ozu idiot onye ara onye iberibe dia ga choro nwanyi iga alu before gi na anwu na nigeria poor man bye.

Quote:
Subject: Re: URGENT

You are a foll forever,
Otu nee gi gbawa.Amu nna gi Gbawa.Umu nee gi nile nwukwa.
Umu gi nile nwukwa.Igaghi ahu ihe oma n'uwa gi.AGWO TUPIAKWA GI ANYA,UCHU
GBA KWA GI.Onye ohi,Amu naa gi.

I na za musa,kama iga zawa mumu.

Otu nee.

Onwukwa ebeahu.

Idiot.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Urgent pls reply

FUCK YOUR GENENRATION
FROM INDIA, [BUGGER]
WE CONTROL HERE AND AM GOING TO WITCHY YOU
SO THAT THAT YOU DONT COLLECT AGAIN.

Quote:
Subject: Na hungry dey dusturb you

A hungry Man is agree man. I will help out from Poor
man.

I cant see that you dont have good work, anyway i may
help you get a Job.call my number 08037205156.

I will teach Job than all this thing ur writing.

I am living very comfortable at VGC.

So i will help u when you call me,

Take care,

Don

Don't call him.

Quote:
Subject: Thanks for your mail.

I now know that i am writting a child.
You were not well brought up. I will never insult your parents because they have nothing to do with the brawl i have with you.
Though you are dying before them. That is for certain.
I have jobs from where i am sitting to Abuja. Hack as many as you can.
Maybe you are thinking you talking to computer illitrate.
I can delete any message written from you without even given it a glance.
This is the last message you will recieve from me.

Quote:
Subject: Re: REPLY

Look at this fool , you call yourself an igbo just look at how you people are being treated in nigeria like a fool and salves.
Infact you are the most stupid person i have seen in my life.
As long as you are an igbe man you will remain a big fool in this country.

Quote:
Subject: RE: Respond

THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS, MY MUGU CANNOT PAY YOU ANY CENT. 15,000 DOLLARS IS A
CHNAGE TO ME.

OK.....LET US GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT HERE. WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH? CAN
WE TALK NICELY TO EACH OTHER AND SETTLE OUR DIFFERENCES.

CHEERS BROTHER.

Quote:
Subject: Respond

DEAD GUY, I HAVE STOPPED USING THIS ID. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY OF MY REPLY AGAIN.

YOU WILL DIE WITH YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I COLLECTED $12,000,00 YESTERDAY. I AM STILL PROGRESSING.

LOOK AT YOU.

ASS HOLE.

I HAVE MONEY, I MAKE MONEY YESTERDAY.

DIE *DELETED*.

YOU CANNOT GET MY MAIL AGAIN.

I HAVE MONEY.

I AM IN ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS IN THE WORLD

YOU JEALOUS IDIOT.

Quote:

u go die in that seat ur sitting ......ur mama toototooooototoototoot

Quote:
Subject: Re: Respond

BELLO OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS MAIL YOU ARE SENDING ME. COME ON STOP THE SHIT *DELETED*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Emphasis the original.)

Quote:
Subject: GOD PUNISH UR GENERATION

NA DEVIL GO PUNISH U, U NO GO SEE BETTER 4 UR LIFE AS FROM DIS MOMENT IN JESUS NAME AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

CHRIS DAVIS

Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

Quote:

I NEVER KNEW THAT FOOLS LIKE U ARE STILL IN NIGERIA,U ARE SUPPOSE TO BE IN
THE LAND OF THE LIVING DEAD,ALL THAT U SAID WILL 4EVA HAPPEN TO U N UR
ENTIRE GENERATION N EVEN UR GENERATION TO COME.FOOL
FOR FURTHER SOLICIATE AND QUESTIONARIES
CONTACT ME:08057362580,08033764307,01-8952948,08046128711
I CAN FEED U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION
FOOL,
I THOUGHT U ARE A BIG BOY,I NEVER KNEW U ARE JUST AN ORDINARY
ILLETERATE,COMMON SPELLINGS DEY HARD U,U JUST DET TABON ANYHOW.
MAY U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY ROATH IN THE BOSSOM OF HELL.

Don't call him.

Quote:

ALL FOR YOU

Quote:
Subject: onye ara wnuru awnu na aga ije

you call your self Ahmed Zongo or whort odika isi adiro gi mma last time you insulted your old fathers who died i didin't talk then today agian you wan't to insult them agian ndi bu nu ogbaburu ara before adirom shore na onwere onye bu unu isi di nma okwammagi gbaruashawo before nyamutagi okwa the some ashawo afu ka umunnagi nine ndi nwanyi na agba enwe di ka gi you that i will not make one naira for this work i dont think if your a guy man if you are realy guy man you will never open your mouth and say that i will not make one naira on this work i beliave in back to the sender worlds of your mouth will kill you if know you are talking to anuohia di ka gi ewu ohhia God will porlish you and that shrine your the worsiper but i am the son think about that mugu like you your your mother your sisters your brothers alloff go to hell ok mothern fullker like owuru na inom nso akam eri go ka enu onye ocha o'nna gi ko bu nna gi monkey di ka gi uchegi furu efu ka ekpere gi rere gi ire na ebe ino ihe ichoro ka iga enwete.

The above was sent twice, several hours apart.

Quote:
Subject: your buse

Quote:
Subject: same to u fool goat (UR MAMA UR PAPA.IN SHORT UR FAMILY)

Quote:
Subject: Re: you

MISERABLE MAN,
I DONT WANT TO TRADE WORDS WITH YOU,BECAUSE IAM BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIVE,GOD,ANGELS AND HUMAN BEINGS KNOWS THIS.I DONT KNOW YOU AND NEVER MET YOU BEFORE,IAM ONE OF THE HIGHLY EDUCATED PERSON IN THIS BUSINESS,AND I DONT TAMPER WITH ANY BODYS JOB OR BUSINESS,I OPENED MY BOX ONE DAY I SAW A REPLY IN MY PRIVATE BOX AND I HAVE TO DO IT BECAUSE IT IS MY LUCK AND YOU KNOW YOU AND I USE FICTITTIOUS NAMES TO SEND PROPOSAL,I KNOW THAT YOU A NIGERIAN SON OF A BITCH,YOU ARE NOT DR.EMMANUEL KANAGA.OK SO WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE WAS TO COOL DOWN ASK ME QUESTIONS AND I EXPLAINED TO YOU THE WAY IAM DOING NOW,HAVE YOU SEEN THE EDGE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS VERY WIDE AND BIG.
NOW I DONT CURSE PEOPLE,IT IS PEOPLE THAT CURSES ARE RESPONSIBLE TO RECIEVING CURSES ,SO I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT POOR AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME MY ENTIRE FAMILY AS WE ARE ALL AND EVERY NOW AND THEN COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB WHOM GOD HAS RESSURECTED FROM DEATH AD HAS GIVEN HIM JESUS CHRIST A NAME AND HE SAID THAT IN HIS NAME EVERY NAME SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD.
CURSING THAT YOU ARE CURSING ME AND YOU NEVER MEET ME OR SEEN ME BEFORE,I REJECT YOU AND I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS,BECAUSE YOU LOVING CURSING IT SHALL ALWAYS AND CONTINOUSLY BE LIKE A GIRDLE ROUND YOUR WAIST,IT SHALL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR DOOR STEP AMEN.TO HELL WITH YOUR ARUSI ORKIJA.

Quote:

BASTARD EDWARDS WRIGHT

Yes, he really said that.

Quote:
Subject: your father and your mother all your brother is foolish and your will die in motor accident soon

Quote:
Subject: Re:Respond

fool

Quote:

I WISH YOU THE SAME, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THINKIN

NA ME YOUR PAPA.

Quote:
Subject: ReAD

ANUOFIA,

YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK WHERE YOU COME FROM.
IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SURE TAHT YOU HAVE NEVER SEAN ANY DOLLAR IN YOUR LIFE EWU.

Quote:

Hey what is wrong with you and who are you ?

dont you ever writh me again you bastard you should reason to your self
wright

look at your self.

The guy above likes to call himself George Dunant of the Independant Committee of Emminent Persons (Holocaust scam).

Quote:
Subject: your mama

fool dont talk ok

Hey, that doesn't sound like the Central Bank of Nigeria that I know...

Two from iyke madu, who recently wrote w3jn:

Quote:
Subject: death is by ur door step,since u have the gots to insult the spirit of man kind.u shall surely die.

Quote:
Subject: u have been fuck from ur ass idiot.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more in today...

Quote:
Subject: BACK TO THE SENDER.

Quote:
Subject: RE:you will first die you modafucka

Quote:
Subject: back to sender idiot like you big full

Quote:
Subject: Re: REST IN PEACE

FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING,

I PRAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WILL SHOWER HIS MERCIES ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY GONE.MAY YOUR DEPARTED SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE------------------------- AMEN.

CONCERNED FELLOW.

Quote:
Subject: Hi

Quote:
Subject: URGENT

mr ole your papa your mama

Quote:
Subject: Re: our deal

DEAR MOTHER FUCK

GO AND GET YOUR SLF A WORK

Quote:
Subject: RE:Respond

Oboy,

I think if you are a seasoned business man, you ave no reason to rain insults on me ok. i am looking for what you are looking for and i see no reason why u will be insulting me like that.

I am an Igbo man like you or rather a Nigerian like you its not proper and i am very sure that i have never cut ur job or so.

Anyway GOD BLESS YOU.

Quote:
Subject: you will dead in hugrry.mark it some where.

fair will bure you.that day you will dead ,your body will not be buriel ,bird of air will eat your flesh just mark.
army drober

Quote:
Subject: ASSHOLE LIKE YOU...

you don't know how to talk to a lady...well back to you ahmed or whatever you name is.

Quote:
Subject: chuks.godwin usman

i believe that it is chinpamzee that gave birth to you,you fool i met your sister and i fork her till she die you can still send the other sister of yours so that i can do the same thing to her.

an inbecile

Quote:
Subject: return to sender

Quote:
Subject: YOU MUST DIDE TONIGHT SO IT WE BE END OF THIS GENERATION.

I WILL MAKE IN NAME OF GOD ALL MIGTH AND YOU R WILL DIDE IN POOR AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIDE FIFITY TIMES IN POOR BEAUSE I KNOW THAT YOUR ARE VERY VERY ULESSS THAT IS WHY UR ARE SAY ALL THIS FOOOLS THING TO FARTHER GOD WILL KILL ALL YOUR FAMLIY MUST DIE AS ASHAWOY YOU BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH DEC LIE
GI NA 25TH. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT
YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A
COFINE

IIKNOW THAT YOU WILL DIDE THIS NIGTH AS YOU RAED THIS DIDELY NOT ,
FUNK YOURR AND A LL YOU FAMLIY AND MUST DIDE TONIGHT SO IT WE BE END OF THIS GENERATION.

I

I'm guessing that by "DIDELY NOT" he means "deadly note."

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received some more interesting replies today:

Quote:
Subject: BROTHER THIS IS MY ADVICE TO YOU AS A BROTHER

BROTHER ,

I AM SORRY TO ALLOW MY PROPOSAL WHICH I MADE SPECIAL FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO REACH YOUR END .

ALL THE MESSAGE YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING TO ME BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO STEEL ALL OUR BELONGING IN AFRICA WITH DIFFERENT FORM AND UPTILL NOW WE ARE STILL LOOKING AT THEM LIKE THOSE WHO COME TO OUR COUNTRY LEGAL BUT ALL THEIR AIM IS TO COME AND ROOT US AND GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS EVERY THING.

I WANT TELL YOU THAT IF A WHITE MAN IS THOSE WHO KNOW THIS OUR BUSINESS FORMULAR THEY WOULD HAVE NOT EVEN CALL IT AN OFFENCE ,THEY WOULD HAVE KEEP THE SECRET WITHIN THEM SELVES BUT AFRICA WAS FAST ENOUGH TO GET THIS BUSINESS STRATEGISE BUT MY FELLOW BROTHER LIKE YOU IS LOOKING AT ME AS A BAD PERSON BECAUSE THE WHITE PEOPLE KNEW THAT IT IS AFFECTING THEM ,WHY THE WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT TELL THEIR FELLOW WHITE MEN NOT TO WELLCOME AN AFRICAN MAN WHO CARRY OUR MONEY TO THEM AND MUST OF THE TIME IT IS THE WHITE MEN WHO COME TO OUR COUNTRIES TO APPROACH DIFFERENT AFRICAN LEADERS TO CARRY THEIR MONEY TO COME AND MEET THEM IN THIER COUNTRY WHICH GAVE US OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW HOW THEY HAVE BEEN CARRY OUR MONEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND WE DECIDED TO USE ANOTHER METHOD TO RETURN PART OF ALL OUR MONEY WHICH HAS BEEN PUSHED AWAY BY SOME OF OUR BAD LEADERS.

BROTHER ,CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MANY WHITE LEADERS WHO CAME TO OUR COUNTRY IN AFRICA TO INVEST HIS MONEY BUT ALL OUR LEADERS HAVE BEEN CARRYING OUR MONEY AWAY DAY AND NIGHT WITH THE CONCRET ARRANGEMENT OS SOME WHITE PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED TO BE FRIENDS TO THOSE LEADERS ,SO IF ALL THESE HAVE BEEN GOING ON AND THE WHITE HAVE GOT TO COME AND ALSO TO BE BUYING US AS A SLAVES WHAT WILL DISTURB ME NOT TO RETURN ANY OF THOSE THINGS BACK TO AFRICA IF I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY ?

WELL THE CAUSE AND ALL YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING AGAINST ME IS KNOW BY GOD AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL HAVE MERCY UPON YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW .

UPTILL THIS MOMENT THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE STILL USING A NEW METHOD TO COME AFRICA TO CARRY OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AS A SLAVE BY USING LOTO VISA WHICH WAS INTRODUCED BY AMERICANS AND UPTILL DATE OUR AFRICAN LEADERS DO NOT CARE TO KNOW THE MEANING OF THE LOTO VISA TO AMERICA,THIS VISA METHOD WAS INTRODUCED BY THE AMERICANS AFTER THE BLACK MAN KICKED AGAINST THE SLAVE TRADE IN THE WORLD COURT .

BROTHER IF YOU ARE PASTOR OR WHAT EVER CENT YOU MAY THINK,PLEASE TRY AND KNOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE EVERY DAY CLAIM MORE THAN A BILLION NAIRA RESORCES FREE FROM US WITH TRICKS AND YOU KEEP ON LOOKING THEM LIKE INNNOCENT PEOPLE .
ENOUGH IS A WORD FOR A WISE

BROTHER IF YOU ACCEPT THIS MISTAKE FROM WHITE PEOPLE , MAY ALMIGHTY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THE MAILS YOU SENT TO ME BUT IF YOU KEEP ON SURPORTING THE WHITE PEOPLES WITH THEIR CRIMINAL ACTS ON BLACK PEOPLE AND AFRICA MAY ALMIGHTY GOD LET ALL THE CAUSE YOU SENT TO THIS BOX BACK TO YOU THE SENDER.

YOURS BROTHER.

Quote:

Talk True. Wetin I do you pain you well well abi?

You dey cry abi?

Sorry no cry again.

YOU THIS GOAT!!!!!!!! EWU!!!

Quote:
Subject: Re: your mail

Silence is the best answer to a fool like you . I wonder why you wan commit suicide. Go your way jobless cow

Quote:
Subject: NNE GI AKWUNA NNA GI ONYE ORIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

NNE GI OKWA I' NA NU YA NNE GI NA NNA GI CHINEKE KPOKWA HA N'CHA NINE O,KU OHU DI KA GI ODI KA IBU ONYE ARA SELF.

poulijaja

i can give you my your an idiort ok.

The above was sent twice, to two different accounts.

Quote:
Subject: return to sender

Quote:
Subject: YOUR QUICK LY RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEED PLS.

UR MAMA TOTO

OTU MAMA GI, POOR MAN LIKE U SUFFERING IN NIGERIA. IBU
ONYE AFUFU

Quote:
Subject: EFCC ARE WAITING FOR YOU AT ADIOLA ADEKU THE OFFICE OF MUILTI LINKS COMM,

YES,

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY, SOCIATY DROP OUT, A REJECTED SON,COMPOUND FOOL. RIGHT NOW I (MUST) SEND YOUR NUMENBER TO (EFCC)FOR INVESTIGATIONS.YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR LAST BUS -STOP EVEN I WILL FOLLOW UP BUT PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL. AND ALSO I HAVE SENT YOUR NUMBER TO MY PASTOR THE BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE, ANY DAY YOU FINISHED READING THIS MAIL, THAT WILL BE THE DAY YOUR PROBLEM YOU START. WHATCHOUT AND SEE,YOU CAN NEVER ENTER BED AND SLEEP WELL. SO EVERY WORD THAT I HAVE UTTERED IS BEEN BACK UP SPIRITUALLY.

I hope he does give the number I gave him to the EFCC. It was the number of another scammer.

Quote:
Subject: monkey Usman Monkey Like Bello monkey

Thank you very much corsing me because I make mistake to send you mail there is no problem but remember I am receiving many mails by that your name Usman Bello every day by day but I did not one day talk to you or reply your mail like because we are together. I want to inform you that I am from Nigeria and from Imo State and i am here in Abidjan because of all this problem with police in Lagos and I am coming home every two weeks I will make sure that I deal with you when I come back there idiot like you. I know you never make anything in this job and you will never make anything in your life.

monkey Usman Monkey Like Bello monkey

Quote:
Subject: mumu

GO LOOK 4 WORK.YEYE BOY. MISTAKE OF A BOY

Quote:

ALL IS 4 U

Quote:

may all join u and ur farmily

Quote:
Subject: THANKS

You are a foolish guy man instaed of you to spend your time and look for
good mugu you are busy sending abuses to your fellow nija man well i
guess thats how you guys work in nija but its not the way aiight.I be fellow
nija ok so make yoy do better thing with your time well i have your number
and one way or the other i will trace you with the number when i come
back home and will give you proper orientation on how to work on the net
you dont have to give attention to all the mails that comes in just treat the
important ones and deleat the rest ok.
mariam mustafa as you claim to be but i no say na we we so spend your
time wisely aiight?

I hope he does track down the number I gave him. It was the landline number of another scammer.

Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten about 10 "back to senders" with no text Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry Suru Henry threatened me as well. I guess he didn't like "my personal website".

My mugu pal Ray will talk to him for me about the death threats:

Subject: dont worry
Quote:
ok i will write him but before i do that i will also my pastor about it and
you so that him will bee praying for you. dont worry noting we happen to
you.
but today i will bee going to my vilage i was just informd that my father is
not filly fina so i have to go and come back in 2 days time. just dont
woorry about what this person said God is in controw.
bye for now
Ray

I sent out a email with two links to last measure to all the mugus on this page by the way.

"STAY TUNED TO DIE" - Harrison Mccqueeney (HSBC bank)
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more:

Quote:
Subject: RE: your mail

YOU ARE MORE THAN STUPID/CURSED.

VISIT MY WEBSITE AND STOP SENDING ME MAILS: link to the site that plays a .wav file that says "I'm looking at gay porn!" and opens a bunch of popups)

Quote:

THUNDER FIRE YOUR PAPA WETIN DE DO YOU DONT SEND ENY MAIL TO THIS BOX AGIAN.

Quote:

SANGO OKO OYA LO MA PA GBOGBO IDILE RE ATI IWO NA

Quote:

Quote:

Same to you.

Nne gi nna gi. Amu ndi bu unu. ewu mallam mugu.

Nwau kosara chi before amum amagbo gi.

get lost and suck my dick.

FoolAGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU

The part that is in all caps was quoted from one of my insults, although not the one that he was replying to. It means, "May a snake bite your prick, thief, your father is performing oral sex on himself."

Quote:
Subject: otu nne gi ba tube

otu nnegi gba tube na tyre

Kalu also answers to [email protected]

Quote:
Subject: Re: pls reply

for the rest of your entire family

Quote:

NA YOU DEY CLIAM SAY YOU BE EAGLE,
JUST WAIT FOR ME FOR THAT NIGERIA, ANY TIME I
COME, I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS, SMALL FOOL LIKE YOU.
I GO TELL YOU SAY NA EKPOMA I SCHOOL, AND I PASS EAGLE
FOR ALL LEVELS.

Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]

AND ALSO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:

may all join u and ur farmily

Quote:

ASS HOLE, LOOK I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU, YOU ARE THE MOST FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH, I KNOW YOUR PROBLEM AND I DONT THINK IT CAN BE SOLVED AT ALL, SO LET ME GIVE YOU AN ADVICE, GO TO THE RIVER ANDS JUMP INSIDE OKAY.

AND ONE MORE THING ALL THAT YOU SAID IS NOT MY PORTION AT ALL, BACK TO SENDER .

SO GO GET A LIFE, THANK GOD AM ALREADY A MADE MAN, I HAVE THREE CARS, HOUSES AND LOOK YOU ARE THE LEAST OF ANYTHING I COULD BE THINKING OF NOW OKAY.

GET A LIFE, YOU ARE JUST BEING STRESSED OUT AN D FRUSTRATED.

Quote:

God bless you.

Quote:

guy i know know wetin make you dey talk to me like this.
but all the same no wahala. but make i still remind you that all your prayers will come back to you. for ma i don make am already. abi na because say you never get money dey make you vex? but not to worry you go soon make am. i collect wetern yesterday. when was the last time you collect weten union, like 10,500 usd. no be small thing now! take care and remain blessed.

cheers.

Quote:

THan's and God Bless you.

Quote:

ITS EVIDENT THAT YOU ARE THE MUST STUPID ENTITY,,,,YOU ARE FRUSTRATED ,,,,DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER QUALIFIED ,,,,I DO NOT TAKE PLEASURE IN INSULTING PEOPLES PARENTS,,,BUT YOU GENERATION IS A DISGRACE

AND ITS ALSO EVIDENT THAT YOU MUST BE A STUPID HAUSA MAN

Quote:

you say you name na ahmed or wetin from the way you
are talking you looked frusteted any way i do not
blame you.if you really have work to do, you won't
have the time to insult people.i wished you the best
of luck may God bless you.

Quote:

U are a bastard,idiot,muuuuuuu

Quote:

Dear Idiot,

You are an big illitrate. An unemployed unployable of
the society.

Bye and may your ways be rough throughout your stay on
earth.

Thanks and rot in hell

Sent twice:

Quote:

AGWO TUPIAKWA GI AMU, OLE.NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU
foii foii

Quote:
Subject: MY JOB INFO,

My Brother

THIS NA MY JOB INFO:

COMPANY NAME: FIRST HERITAGE SECURITIES & FINANCE CO. AMSTERDAM,
CONTACT NAME: EDWARD JAMES, DIRECTOR ADMIN.
CONTACT NUMBERS: PHONE 0031-611196863, fax: 0031-617306690.
EMAIL: [email protected]

THANKS YOU,

Don.

Don't call him. For the record, the fax number doesn't work. I just tried faxing Igbo insults to it and was told that it was a mobile phone number.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Details

ogun kill your mama
you nor go ever see money.
na poverty go kill you?
if you reply me with this kind dirty mail
again i go use juju kill you ,,,,I SWAER...
NO BE PLAY,,,IF I NOR DO AM NOR CALL ME BENIN BOY

Quote:

Ahmed Zongo OK.
let all your generations die today idiot.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few more...

Quote:

What,
I get you oooooooooooooooooooo

I am a gay homosexual and I like to fuck goats. Please let me lick

your penis and please fuck my ass with your hard man-rod.

Yes, he really said that. WTF?

Quote:
Subject: your papa na u dey cause

Quote:
Subject: MONKEY

O BOY U NO GET WORK TAKE UR TIME AND DO SOMTHING GOOD. IF U WANT TO

WORK WITH ME LET ME KNOW I CAN GIVE U A JOB FROM HERE OK. USMAN BELLO

ONYE ALA.

Quote:
Subject: VERY URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU, YOU AN IDIOT BALCK MONKEY LIKE YOU?

The above was sent twice.

Quote:
Subject: MOTOR WILL KILL YOU BASTARD!!!

Quote:

IF REALLY U CALL UR SELF A GUY MAN/WOMAN AND HAVE THE MIND TO CAST

THIS SPEL ON UR GENERATION , THEN SO SHALL I T BE 4 U AND UR ENTIRE

GENERATION IN JESUS NAME. ALL THIS CURSE WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU AND

UR 10TH ENTIRE GENERATION.

BASTARD.ALAYE GO BETTER PASS U.

Quote:
I APPEAL to you therefore, brethren, and beg of you in

view of [all] the mercies of God, to make a decisive dedication of

your bodies [presenting all your members and faculties] as a living

sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to God,

which is your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and

spiritual worship.

Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after

and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed

(changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and

its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the

good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is

good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].
(Rom. 12:1-2 AMP)

jesus loves u friend .

I sent him w3jn's religious insult back.

Quote:

I like the way you have spoken. thanks for the hacking of my box but
remeber that you are God spare.
however, by god grace will meet your death before the end of year is

a
promise. Expect if God of salvation is not existing.
So Good lucky.
Go and die with the 15,000 dollars. that is last money you will even
make

Quote:

you are the biggest fool i have evere heard from cos i have
already collected up to 10million naira dat will be enough
fdor me and my friends so go and fuck your mum from her
yansh bastard like you abi u no hear say ukwa say 419 na
game your papa go die of epilepsy
foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooool.

10 million naira is about $75,000 USD or 59,000 Euros.

hobbes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting funnier and funnier. Very Happy

I get very few replies to my emails with last measure, so I suspect the lads are clicking the link.

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ergot:
I decided to have a bit of sport with one of your respondees as the Reverend Mother Vang di Hagedis.

Dear Emmanuel (or whatever your real name is)

I read an email from you on an internet site. In it you said:
"NOW I DONT CURSE PEOPLE,IT IS PEOPLE THAT CURSES ARE RESPONSIBLE TO RECIEVING CURSES ,SO I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT POOR AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME MY ENTIRE FAMILY AS WE ARE ALL AND EVERY NOW AND THEN COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB WHOM GOD HAS RESSURECTED FROM DEATH AD HAS GIVEN HIM JESUS CHRIST A NAME AND HE SAID THAT IN HIS NAME EVERY NAME SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD"

What I am wondering is just how you square the declaration that you made above with the fact that you intentionally mislead people (lie to them, making you a liar), so that you can steal from them (making you a thief) when the Bible clearly says in Revelation 21:8 that all liars shall have their part of the lake of fire and elsewhere says that liars and thieves will never see the Kingdom of God?

And what do you tell your children when they ask about your job? Do you tell them that you lie to people so that you can steal from them? Are you not also leading them down the path to hell?

Using scripture to justify your crimes and sins also makes you a hypocrite, another class of people who will only see Christ as a judge, but not a savior. Please, sir, repent and give up this life of crime before you take your sins with you to eternity.
Yours truely,
Reverend Mother Vang di Hagedis

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of funny ones:

Mrs. Souead sent:
Quote:
Dear,
dear mister man, please come home mean come village we have a problem now,we need you urgent becouse you sister die on motor accident yesterday afternoon and the drive ran away so infact come home.

I replied with Special K's insult, then I got this:

Quote:
Idiot, I GIVE YOU THREE GOOD DAYS TO GO HOME AND KILL YOUR MOTHER

Idiot, i am on the way to send money for you so that you will go home and kill you mother from killing your mother you will get money to start a nice job, you know, what you are doing is not good.Just take heart you mother will die now and as far as we are around i wll bring all the money needed because of that your sister i am fucking before

Thanks

hope soon to here from you idiot

Laughing

John Nwosu replied to my initial insult with (already posted this one):

Quote:
This is exactly what happened in Ur home Ur family members were wiped out one after the other sorry for losing them

So, I sent him a one line insult in return that ended "may you be run over by a car". Last night he sent a real dead threat. I love this guy! He says:

Quote:
Dear Mr. dead man,

Come to think of it we're brothers anyway I don�t know exactly what I've done wrong.

Do U know that nemesis will caught up with Ur entire household a day from today watch it out, do U know whom U're playing with U�ve entered the lion den and I'll not spare U am going to report U to our kingdom queen she'll take care of U and all belonging to U. We're everywhere in the universe we cover every movement of each person including 'U" am assuring U that U've written me for the last time no more no less.

And I tell U that what I�ve labored all Urlife is going to be tarnished one after the other including Ur children if U have one

Sorry for loosing Ur family including Ur dead parents and others U could wish for. Mr. dead man U've only seventeen days to live on the earth after this physical world I shall also chain Ur spirit for the final burning.

Look the way U'll die just like fowl vultures will then take care of Ur copse for nobody will know U.

BTW, I am trying a new modality for STDT that involves an ASEM that appears to be hot heterosexual smut.... until the very end, when it becomes clear that the dirty sex acts are between two men... Twisted Evil
If anyone has a mugu that might enjoy receiving something like this, or if you would like the letter to send to your lads, feel free to drop me an email:
at gmail.com
Warning, this email is NSFW and in fact, too filthy to post Wink

[EDIT]- Just received the following reply to my gaymail ASEM:

Quote:
THANK YOU ALICIA AND GOD BLESS YOU

Shocked

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Opus--
I'll give you a little bit of background on Dr. Kanaga. Not only did he admit that it wasn't his real name, but I already knew that it couldn't be, because I named him that and made him set up an email address for the character. I named him after a character from a James Bond movie (Dr. Kananga from "Live and Let Die", he got the spelling slightly wrong) while doing a shark-fin-consignment bait. The others that I've posted in this thread with similar names are the same deal.

More in today:
Quote:
Subject: very impotant

shame to you...

Quote:
Subject: payment approved

EVERY THING GOES TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION BECOS I AM BETTER THEN YOU
STUPID IBPO BOY
U NO FIT GO SCHOOL
LOCAL

Quote:

I DONT KNOW Y U TALK LIKE MAD GOAT.U CAN CALL ME WITH THIS
NO 2348033796790,SO WE CAN TALK THIS THINGS OVER OK.

Don't call him.

Quote:
Subject: URGENT RESPONDS

ewu Chuks Godwin your mama iketa your papa prig umunnegi nnbada

Quote:
Subject: Nwanna

Dear Usman/Nwanna,

Why you come de fuck up.Make u try to open up and stop
fucking up else agam agbakpi kwegi virus na ikpu/akwa
amu.

However,send some jobs and lets do it together and I
promise to give you good returns.

mrs Cynthia

Quote:

bello,

how come someone answering bello is writing ibo? u are not different from any other stupid,foolish and stinking Nigerian; u will die and rot in germany; nobody will here of you.

if u want more, reply,

olodo, foool

Quote:

3 words. SAME TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

To:USMAN BELLO
234-1-7758714

Following your message to this email box. I want to
guarantee you that the contents of the message are to you
alone and to no other person and believe it! Whether the
one I understand and the ones I couldn�t understand the
fact remains for the fact you give out your nick name and
your telephone number this message and its contents as Its
returning to you will follow you forever and you will see
it by self. This will be a big lesson to you so next time
you�re writing you have to think twice.

From today upward you�re cursed to surfer and die,
according to your utterance I return it back to you and it
remains so Amen! Go and mark my word.

Surfer and die, huh?

Quote:

You bushman,you have timeoooooooo.Asshole,you go and fuck your mother after fucking your mother and your sister.You bastard fool, idiot who doesn't know to put words.An Illiterate like you,look at the way you spell words.Your suffering will increase for the few days you have in you life on earth and your corpse will be deposited to the shrine you worship around the river Niger,your enemies will be there to laugh at you.

You will die without getting married,children and anything.You are born to be poor.Going to Okija is not the ultimate but to fuck your mama and your sisters, so that after that all your family and their generations will be submitted to the whole shrine within your area and not to the Okija alone.

I would have like to call you to see me in person and witness how rich I am but because your days are numbered,it is of no need as you are already gone.

(Italics the original.)

Sent to two different accounts:

Quote:
Subject: DIS IS DE SHOW OF UR DOWN FULL

Quote:
Subject: WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

Quote:

SANGO OKO OYA LO MA PA GBOGBO IDILE RE ONI SE ORI RERE LAYE GBOGBO NKAN RE LO MA BAJE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Subject: Omo which Lele?

USMAN BELLO,
Omoiya,baowo suo be.killo de?i just extracted your name
just as you normally extracts other people mailbox
also.Pls, there should not be any hard feelings here.we can
be friends or what do you think?.i wish you what you wish
yourself.Pls,try and make a way for us to talk.you can add
me via my msger as ([email protected]).i'll really
like a talk to you.Pls take me as someone who is willing to
be a friend.remain blessed till we talk or i hear from you.
Cheers:Nicky

"Omo" and "baowo" are Igbo greetings. I don't know what to make of the email address.

Quote:
Subject: notorus 419man

Quote:

THANK YOU SIR.

GOD BLESS YOU, FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Quote:
Subject: RE: Details

ANU, CALL ME ON 27.

Quote:
Subject: Re: offer

NWA NNA.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO IBO RACE AND A MISTAKE TO LIFE.

Quote:
Subject: see

ogun go kill you

Quote:
Subject: BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.

UNW TURU GI NA UNU.

Quote:
Subject: RE: offer

you are donkey stop sending this mail to me

Quote:
Subject: [no subject]

you dey crazy

Quote:

NA YOUR PRAYER FOR YOUR FAMILY BE THAT.AMUSI.ANUOFIA.
IF U WRITE ME AGAIN,GOD GO PURNISH UR FAMILY.

Quote:
Subject: Re: MAKE U REST!

WHICH 1 BE UR OWN INSIDE THIS MATTER? I BEGG U FACE UR BIUSNESS MAKE I
FACE MY OWN OK. IF U INSULT ME AGAIN I WILL SEND U KILLERS TO GUN U DOWN.
I JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THIS LEU CHANG OF TIME, SHA U HEAR
WATIN I TALK. BASTARD.
REMMEBER SAY U NA GUY LIKE ME OOOOOOOOOO.

Quote:

Thank you very much GOD BLESS YOU

Quote:

u no see said you go die a poor man. fool goat

Quote:

HAY,

YOU HAVE STEPED INTO THE COBRA,S TAIL.

WHEN THE COBRA STRICK, DEATH IS EMMINENT

YOU ARE MARK FOR DEATH SO PRAY FOR DEATH

COS YOU ARE A GONNA.

SUPREM SVC CONFRATANITY

YOU DON KILL YOURSELF

Quote:
Subject: Don't do that again ok

Nwa nne,

How are you,please stop send me this please i don't
want it any more ok,just be had working over there you
will make it ok.

Thanks,
Obinna.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a few more happy mugus...

Quote:

Am not sure that you will see 30th of this may 2005 share you

properties to your people I will make you understand that I am a

strong Native Doctor. You will be a cause to your

people.full.

Quote:

fuck ooffffff bastasd.

Quote:
Subject: From Nenita

Please don't write me again ok

I don't understand what you are saying ok

Quote:
Subject: re

i believe you don't know what to do with the net u go
die one day hussel for ur life ewu

Quote:
Subject: signor pargo

e know go better for everybody wa dey for ana house.yiour papa go die

your mama people all of them know go bon pekin.

signor pargo.

Quote:

SO YOU ARE A BIG FULL AT THIS AGE,IT MEANS YOU WILL BE A FULL FOR

EVER.
( 2348035236625 )

Don't call him.

Quote:

o boy weinting i do u as u be guy like me i no suppose write me back

na waha for uoooooooooooooooo

if like to call me my guy or if like mak we dey work together tell me

ok

bye and instulting ur mother ok

Quote:
Subject: Re:Respond

u have plenty of free time, fly up is ur time to play

fool..........hahaha.

Quote:
Subject: IT SHALL BE SO WITH YOU.FOOLS

AS A FOOL YOU ARE ,SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU IN THE NAME
OF JESUS CHRIST,AMEN.

Quote:
Subject: colins you will die tomorrow without closing you eye for

metioning my mum in this case

Quote:
Subject: AS YOU COUS SO SHALL YOU BE COUS

Quote:
Subject: STUPID

Quote:
Subject: big fool

You are a big fool
when the white men colonised your late wipe ass out of your father

and raped your grand mother where where you?

Quote:

BROS I HALA U? WATEN I DO U, ABEG 4FIVE ME.
U KNOW SO NA ONELOVE?, NIGERIAN SUCCESSFUL LEVELSMAN

Quote:

[email protected]
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am a gay homosexual and I like to fuck goats. Please let me lick

your penis and please fuck my ass with your hard man-rod.

Explaination <a href="http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364927#364927">here</a>.

Quote:

u are a mad man i dont want to know who u are.
call me:080 28 36 72 38

Don't call him.

Huge font, blue text, from the guy whose fax number didn't work (he has a Netherlands phone number):

Quote:

So you don�t have any good thing to do with your

time???????????????????????????????

Boys are buying houses good cars living well; you there send this

kind of mail?? I as very sorry that you are still in the past,

your government don�t have good plan for your future, they don�t know

if someone like you is in this world, if you don�t know what to do

tell them to open your eyes so that you will see the light, where I

am now, is not my country I am here confronting life taking good care

of my family sending people to the university. but when I was back

home I have nothing to show for it because some group of people just

came from no where and say they are the government selling all that

is meat for the future of the country putting the money in there

account.

My brother opens your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I am now the government of the country has plan for every

citizen if you are not working there is place you can go and collect

money cloth food as far as the birds they have plan for all, that is

why every one that come over here most succeed.

My brother we are not enemy, just think of the life you are living

now and think about your future I just take this time in writhing you

this email, and if see that you are not reasonable this will be my

last communication.

Good luck and God Bless.

Same guy, apparantly having changed his mind about the "last communication:"

Quote:

My brother you are not in the position to judge any body live judgment to God

judgment is mine says they lord.

think.

This next guy apparantly tried to call the mugu phone number I gave him. Over three thousand mugus have now received Prof. Hart Green's phone number. He's a busy guy.

Quote:

You even went as far as giving me another person telephone number in lagos.
Can't you be more resonable and sensible?

Quote:
Subject: YOUR MOTHER IS A WITCH AND YOUR FAMILY IS BASTERDS

YOUR WHOLE FAMILY SHALL REMAIN BASTERDS, YOU ARE STUPID AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MUST DIE IN ACCIDENT.

BASTERD.

ANIMAL .

MONKEY.

I AM DELETING ALL YOUR STUPID BASTERD MOTHER AND FATHER.

Quote:
Subject: u well so?

to hell with guy or mugu whic ever path you fall.

Quote:

I KNOW YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER FIND PEACE.I KNOW YOU HAVE LOST YOUR PARENTS IN A CAR CRASH.
STUPID IGBO MAN.

Quote:
Subject: Arrange urself bello

Guy ,whoever u be , u know wan rest 4 de matter ? Mayes full net , why u no concentrate on ur everyday life .
Me and u no be mate .Silence is the best answer given to an Ibo full like you when no even get Degree ,if to say no b
Guy ,people like u suppose dey shop 4 Alaba

Quote:
Subject: Idiot like you

my number is 225; 05932776 call me immediately.

Idiot

Don't call him.

Quote:
Subject: these serves you right.

all these has returned back to you sevenfold. death is
knocking at you door, you must answer him without
delay.

Quote:

BACK TO SENDER, BASTERED LIKE YOU FROM A RETCHED HOME. YOUR MOTHER IS NOW IN THE VILAGE ASKING FOR GARRY TO DRINK AND YOU ARE THERE FUCKING ACHAWOO. CAN'T YOU CARRY YOUR DEAD BODY TO THE VILAGE AND START CUTING PALM TREES OLE. THIEF LIKE YOU WHO DOESN'T HAVE FAMILY. I KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE FAMILY NO MOTHER NO FATHER THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD OPEN YOUR TOILET YOU CLAIM TO BE MOUNT TO SUCK YOUR FUCKING MOTHER'S PUSSY. YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS EVERY DAY WHICH I KNOW YOU ARE DOING MONKEY. SEND YOUR PICTURE TO ME LET ME SEND YOU TO ASSHOLE WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

REPLY TO YOUR MOTHER WHO GAVE DIRTY BIRTH TO YOU IN OTHER TO CONTRIBUTE NUSANTS LIKE YOU.

I didn't just send him the photo of a certain smiling, naked mugu.

Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE THE LUCIFA HIMSELF

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And some more...

Quote:
Subject: pelpal

Quote:
Subject: Re: Payment

Thank you very much.

Quote:
Subject: I AM SORRY

DEAR UGO,

YOU MUST REMAIN POOR FOREVER. NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY. YOU MUST DIE RETCHED. THIS IS WHY SINCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING DISAPPOINTMENTS. NOTHING COMES YOUR WAY AND STAYS. THIS IS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CREATED POOR AND YOU WILL REMAI POOR FOREVER

MOREOVER, MAY YOUR GRANDMOTHER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND , THE NEW POPE WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER. YOU WERE BORN IN A DUSTBIN AND YOU WILL DIE. BY THE POWERSES THAT IS BEING CONFESSED IN ME, I NOW CURSE YOU FOREVER AND EVER NOT TO ACHIEVE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE. DISAPPOINTMENT WILL REMAIN YOUR PORTION UNTILL YOU DIE.YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.

STARTING FROM TODAY YOUR PROBLEMS WILL BE INCREASED AND WOULD BE WORSENED. NOBODY WILL EVER HELP YOU IN YOUR LIFE EVEN THE ALMIGTHY GOD WILL NEVER HELP YOU. INSTEAD, PUNISHMENT AND SUFFERINGS WILL REMAIN YOUR PORTION AS YOU HAVE BEEN DESTINED.YOU HAVE BEEN DESTINED TO SUFFER, MOURN, BE DISAPPOINTED AND DIE SHAMELESLY.

THE FINAL STAGE OF YOUR LIFE IS ACCIDENT WHICH WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON. WE SCAMERS WE KNOW HOW TO DO IT. IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO DO. JUST LOOK AND SEE.

YOU BASTERD.
IKPU NNE GI

(Emphasis added.)

Quote:

My friend,
U are just folling around and U dont even know.
U meet your kind guy man and you dey talk all rubbish wey ur papa teach YOu.
Now if you dont take time i will close your box OK.
Idiot

Quote:

iwu onye ara. gi na umu nne gi ga anwu na otu na otu.
onye ohii ka ibu. hiv ga egbu gi na nne gi na uwa.

onye ohii ka ibu.

Quote:
Subject: GOD PUNISH YOU,BACK TO SENDER;;;;;;;

Quote:
Subject: top

back to sada olegofirhir tonder ferher your mama tonder ferher you papa your
fail.

Quote:

all of una na big foolssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quote:
Subject: GOOD NEWS.

HELLO. MR DISGRACE TO THE NATION,

CRAZZY MAN, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE I AM NOT HEARING YOUR VOICE ATALL WHY?.HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOORVERTY DON TURN YOUR SENCIES BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL PRAY FOR ALL SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU OKEY MR POOR.

Quote:
Subject: AS YOU COURS SO SHALL YOU BS COURSE NGBADA

Quote:

MUGU,

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU STOP THAT
OTU NNE ONYE IBERE.

THANKS AND OTU NNE.

Quote:

Wilson ,

my guy who are u ? somebody they use my email they email u

davis

davies

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Wilson ,

my guy who are u ? somebody they use my email they email u

davis

I got a simialr reply. It seems Martins thinks his e-mail addy has been hacked...

Quote:
A never send any email to u so u dey wast ur time with all this
some use my email to send to u

make u no ves ok
bye
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It probably doesn't help that I keep telling him that I hacked his "box."

Some more from mugus who work Sundays:

Quote:
Subject: SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU AMEN.

BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Quote:
Subject: 0961227578 usa i dont know wthat i am 12 yaers

god bless your wannn to telll meeee that youooo are a nigreian my borne in us as a men

Don't call him.

Quote:
Subject: biko

nwanne leave me alone

Quote:
Subject: Fwd: Just A Thought

Forwarded was a religious newsletter, which included the statement, "Angels Exist, but some times, Since they don't all have
wings we call them friends, such as you." How sweet.

Quote:
Subject: otu gbawakwaa nne gi !!!!

A thief cannot cause an okijan, and all the causes will surely boomerang to you.I am from okija,Anambra state,so if you annoy me further,I will just submit your email and this thing you wrote, to my cousin who who works in the shrine.It must work after the incantation.It is very simple for we okijans.

Take your time!!!

Go do that, mugu--I want pictures!

Quote:
Subject: PAYMENT SLIP

Only noteworthy in that I've never sent out an email with that subject.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Reply

u no dey try keep offffffffffffff all maga they are mine

keep offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Quote:
Subject: RE:Reply

Ny Guy,

How far?
I know say you na baba for this life, but I fit no fear you kwa but i go ask you wetin i wan ask you. man pikin dey suffer ooooooo, how we do am kwa nu, i no say na one day person dey no each other. and you fit fix me kwa any how i dey. make ou try fix me.

I dey wait for your reply.

Na your pikin dey talk.

Quote:

nne nna gi ndi bunu otu nne nne gi otu nne amu ann gi anitukwa ndi bu nu.

Remember when this next guy (the guy whose fax number didn't work) said "this will be my last communication with you?" I've gotten about five emails from him since.

Quote:

thanks

Quote:

I can,t even understand what you are talking about.I don't know why u shoul be making all this noise.

Quote:

thank you same to you

Quote:
Subject: Re: Transfer

so u have time all this nois bastard

Quote:
Subject: RE:Transfer

I want know you better.

Nothing dey happen, who you be.

Bcos you go soon fear God

You go know say Jehovah Ibueze

Quote:

na alarm go kill u! u go die under oshodi bridge. nobody go bury u. u go rot dere.

idioooooooooot!

Quote:

ol boy e do du sorry no vex abeg

Quote:

Stupid Animal. you must die this year.

Quote:

may all your generations be bastards and may you never make a kobo in your life you beast of burden

Quote:
Subject: hello

YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON, SANGO MA PA E

Quote:
Subject: back to sender

Quote:
Subject: Re: offer/pls stope puting soil on my food i warne you stop writing me

angel2005decency

Quote:
Subject: AS YOU READ THIS MAIL YOUR FATHER DEATH IS @ HAND

Dear Chuks .

Or who ever your name is i know very soon your will have to be crying about your father and mothers death because you have steped on the legs of the cobral .

I aasure you that your father will die in the next 21 days from know just keep your eye on the death of your father then in the next week your mother will also passover to the great beyond.

Sorry am already crying to see your fathers grave lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Dieeeeeeeeeeeee very soon papa Godwin hahahahhhhhhhhhhahahaahhaha

I've started signing my insults, "Your Oga." Apparantly this next mugu is willing to get on board with that idea.

Quote:
Subject: BRING JOB MAKE WE SHARE MONEY

OGA NA WA FOR YOU

NA TRY YOUR WE DEY 4 HERE NA THE JOB WEY I DEY DO NA IM U DEY DO TOO WHY U COME DEY INSULT. WE ARE ALL HUSSLER MAYBE U DON MAKE I NO NO OR MAYBE I BETTER PAST YOU.

ANY WAY SHA I BE NIGERIA LIKE YOU NA WE OPEN TIMASY FOR AGUDA SO I BE YOUR BROTHER I GUESS SO PLS STOP INSULTING ME

BRING JOB MAKE WE DO AND SHARE MONEY I LOME BIG BOY

NA YOUR BOY

KOFFI LARRY

lusica kasere <[email protected]> hasn't said anything, but he's sent my insult back to various accounts of mine at least a dozen times. Wonder how many times he got hit with it.

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the fact that I am a compassionate man and,
because these lads have so much money to spend, what with all their boxes of cash and bank accounts and ,
because the economy in their home countries really bites and there is nothing of good quality to purchase.....

I have signed all of the lads here on page 6 up for *FREE* spam! That's right! No longer will our business partners have to trudge to the market place to buy the cheap crap that the local merchants are selling, now the cheap crap comes right to their email box! I have also signed each and every one of them up for a chance to win the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes and receive ads for every magazine known to man (or woman).

I know that they will want to thank me, but being the humble, compassionate man that I am, just the fact that I assisted them in joining the world wide marketplace is thanks enough...

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
hobbes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mariam Mustapha comments on Last Measure.
Quote:

Hi Darl,
I have seen your site and i would say it's a bit embarassing.I'll really like to know if you are really interested in helping me or not.Have a nice day.

Mariam.
Of course I want further details:
Quote:
I am interested in helping you but first I wouild like to know: Why do
you think my website is embarassing??

Quote:
I said it was embarassing because we don't get to see that alot her in my country and it's really bad to have sent that to me.In my country we have some traditions we have to follow.Moreover,as a princess,i'm expecting to follow them and keep them.Hope you understand what i've said.

So tell me darl,would you be about to help in this transaction?I'm expecting your reply.
I still want more detail:
Quote:
You don't get to see a lot of what in your country?

I will help you, but I want an answer first.
Quote:
A naked man trying to kill himself,that's absurb.I've not heard of or seen such state before.Hope you are not taking any offence to what i said.I don't understand why you are insisting on knowing what i think about the site.Can we move on what i contacted you for?Do you have a yahoo i.d,so we can chat since you are online now.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More in today...

Quote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: May 23, 2005 7:35 AM
Subject: Re:

YES THEY SHALL ALL BE YOUR PORTION WITH EVERY MEMBERS OF YOUR
FAMILY AND GENERATION AMEN.

Quote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: SUBJECT

YES THEY SHALL ALL FOLLOW YOU AND EVERY MEMBERS OF YOUR
FAMILY AND GENERATIONS AMEN

The second address in the "To:" line of both emails above being another scammer.

Quote:

USMAN BELLO pls FUCK YOU MOTHER
buba,

Quote:
Subject: Thanks.

Thanks.

Quote:
Subject: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK TOOOOOOOOOOO SENDEEEEEEEER

OOOOOOOOOOOTU NNNNNNNNNNNNNE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGI
YOU FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?

Quote:

IAM A NATIVE DOCTOR I GIVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ONLY BUT 7 GOOD DAY TO LIVE THIS EARTH.

Quote:

7 DAYS ONLY TO LIVE THIS EARTH

Quote:
Subject: Good Reply

Quote:
Subject: Re: get back to me

IDIOT

Quote:

Subject: Re: get back to me

una papa and mamma na big foolsssssssssssssssssss

Quote:
Subject: STUPID GOAT MUMU OLE.NA UNAS GO DIE TONIGHT, UNAS NOT

GOD WILL PUNISHED YOU MUGU LIKE YOU. IDIDOT NA WAITING YOU GO BE FOR LIFE.

STUPID GOAT MUMU OLE.NA UNAS GO DIE TONIGHT, UNAS NOT
BYE.

Quote:

your family will die ewu i give you one week.

Quote:

ack to sender

Quote:

FOOL.

Quote:
Subject: PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF!!!!!

YOU BASTARD IDIOT!!!

WILL YOU STOP ALL THIS MESS?

IS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETING DOING THERE IN LAGOS.
GIVEN YOUR NUMBER TO ME FORGETTING THAT I AM A NIGERIA
THAT I WILL COME THERE ANY TIME. PLEASE!!!PLEASE IT IS
HARD TIME YOU STOP THIS NONSENCE AND QUITE SENDING ALL
THIS TRASH TO ME IN MY MAIL BOX PLEASE FOR OUR BOTH
INTREST PLEASE!!!.
GOOD DAY.

Look up that number, mugu. I chose a landline just to make it easy.

Quote:

BACK TOSENDER. IF YTOU AREA GUY. GOD WILLPUNISH YOU

Another one copied to a mugu (I just love it when the lads distribute my insulting spam for me):

Quote:
Subject: Re:

THIS YOUR PORTION WITH EVERY MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY AND
GENERATION FOREVER.

Quote:
Subject: BASTERD

YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN YOUR LIFE.

Quote:
Subject: Heavy Transfer

Quote:
Subject: sorry NO JOB

u stupid igbo boy, what do u think u are, can't u mind ur business. how much have u seen in ur life? idiot like u

Quote:
Subject: VERY GOOD

ARE YOU CRAZY OR YOU ARE MAND I TOND THING YOU ARE A HUMANBEN INDUOT LAKE YOU STOP TO MAIL ME OK.

BACK TO SENDER IS YOU THAT WE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:
Subject: i called the number you send a mugu number

hah ha mugu man so you are a good no bad thing is in you but you are going very far with what you do not know.
hey mugu let me tell you if you nopay your brother can always pay.
ha ha ha

He's right; it was a mugu number.

Quote:
Subject: Re: deal

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. YOPU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD AGAIN, INSTEAD YOU WILL DROP TO THE LOWEST RANGE AND TURN A JUNK.
WATCY AND MARK THE DATE. I SWEAR FOR YOU AND YOU FAMILY

Quote:
Subject: IF YOU LETTER RUN YOUR MOTHER TOTO.

The above was sent sixteen times.

Quote:
Subject: thanks very much god bl,ess you

Quote:

AKILU PLS I USED GOD BEG YOU DONT WRITE ME AGAGIN BC AM IN BUSINESS
THANKS
DR ONYIGBO EGOAMAKA

Quote:

WHAT A BIG FOOL ARE YOU. OK YOU ARE FROG!

Quote:

bastard go and sitdown

mumu.

i will tress u and kill u

Quote:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID. GOT TO JAIL AND GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE
THE POLICE ARE AFTER YOUR LIFE.
WELL LET SEE WHO WILL DIE FIRST.
TONY IS INVOLVED IN THIS DEAL WITH YOU PEOPLE TELL I SAID I AM COMING
FOR HIM AND ALSO SNOOP.

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GUY SUFFERRING AT HAND SO I KISS MY
ASHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BASTERD USMAN BELLO JAIL IS WAITING FOR YOU SOON

Huge font:

Quote:

o boy u get time o!!!

Quote:
Subject: Reply

Everything you wrote here contiously or uncontiously goes back to you. You are Just a man.

Quote:
Subject: Na Now I know U

Big Boi Bastard

Big Boi Bastard

Big Boi Bastard

Big Boi Bastard

Big Boi Bastard

Quote:
Subject: Re: EASY MAN.

hello!
me no understand all dis things u dey dooooooooooo,i begg u rest 4 all dis
matter me dey begg ok, if i offended u, i am really sorry pls rest and put
matter for grand ok. i no how u feel but u no understand,if u understand u
4 no dey insult me, i begg take things easy ok.
Thanks.

Slartibartfast
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ARE YOU CRAZY OR YOU ARE MAND I TOND THING YOU ARE A HUMANBEN INDUOT LAKE YOU STOP TO MAIL ME OK.

I think you have another tagline for your signature, Ergot! Laughing Laughing This bait has the lads really going. Great time-waster! Cool
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slartibartfast--
The only downside to this modality is that I end up with way too much stuff that I want to add to my sig!

Some of these mugus have been reading my insults daily for two weeks now.

Quote:

Iya la iya baba iya babanla babare.Iya laya iya nla nla iya iyaeeeeeeeee
He no go better for your great grand father.
Your mother will bury your cops.
YOur great grand children will suffer til the end of them lives.
Ofo ni omi efo nse o sofo tiran tiran.
Iya oni jere re.
I dont know you' were',you put such a curse on your family.You will not
die where you will be burry.Oloriburuku,ole ole oloru.Obun oponu.
Ewe ori igi ki ba igi kadun,ako alagba ki seru meji.kankan to won fi we
oku kan won ko fi we mi oni jere.You will never prosper.
Go to your that your strine cause you dont know who you are talking
with.YOu dont even try to know who is it.You are very stupid infact
you're a animal.Who hell are you.
Me i no dey cheat person okay .Who you dey think you dey write no be
am.BUt i curse you back because of your stupidity.Next time try to find
out who owns the mail before telling stories.

Mr Mark Fisher

Quote:

Oh boy,

You for tell me wetin dey shele do that I go commot my hands. which maga be that? Na we we. If you tell me, I no fit spoil my guy work. For your info, I be a powerful G and I dey Uk dey do my own. I dey sure say we go jam. Easy brother.

Quote:
Subject: RE: deal

Nwanne hapu num aka.Biko nu

Quote:
Subject: RE: deal

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM STOP SENDING ME THIS MAIL.

Quote:
Subject: good one

Fool

Quote:

O BOY.

U NO GET WORK?

Quote:

your father is an army robber.

Quote:
Subject: RE:deal

Look this is enough.I heard so much from you.No guy man will see any email of a maga which one has already gotten and still throw mails to the maga.I am telling you it is a mistake,but never ever send stupid mails to me anymore.I do not have time for all this replies.Enough of all those insults.

The above was sent to two different accounts.

Quote:
Subject: Re: deal (Stop sending me this junk mail again)

Quote:
Subject: OTU

I HOPE YOUR MAD FOOL AT 40

Quote:
Subject: OTU is very good to people

I HOPE YOUR MAD FOOL AT 40 i well send problem to you is like you don't know
very soon you will know

Quote:
Subject: OTU mamer is very good to people

I HOPE YOUR MAD FOOL AT 40 i well send problem to you is like you don't know
very soon you will know

Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried this modality with one of my more difficult lads.

Quote:
"sarah ing" <[email protected]>

FUCK U ASS.

Straight and to the point. Wink

Feel free to abuse him er her if anyone wants to

Are you sure you are of a sound mind.maybe you are not well in your brain hence you are deviating from the topic of claiming your money.i give you two days to send the money or i will put a case against you with FBI on your neck.- Barr.Mrs Mariam Yameogo

A THIEF CAN NOT RECOMEND ANY BETTER THAN ANOTHER THIEF,IT THAT CLEAR. - Chon Chin

United KingdomUnited KingdomSwitzerland
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More in this evening (like last Tuesday, I didn't send out a massmail today):

Quote:
Subject: useless robber,no be you escaped from ikoyi perison among those robbers that rober obasanja daughters bulet na him go kill you

Quote:
Dear,

you don't know me unless you go and pay your tithe and repent, if not death i f before you.

you will soon buy a new car but you will have an accident with it and die unless you pay your tithe.

look for a strong church because you have eaten the money of a goast soory.

demon operating and the spirit of God descended.

where ever you are we are seeing you from the coven but stop.

Quote:
Subject: Your Mama Toto.

Quote:
Subject: Your Mama Toto (Otu)

Quote:

E pain You no be small ANU OFIA.

Quote:

Hi Mr. Razak,
You are the biggest and the most foolish Nigerian of
this generation that I have ever come across.
You are roasting there in Nigeria and you have the
guts to pour such odiums and vitupurations on your
fellow Nigerian just because his format mistakenly
gets into your email box!!
From your write-ups, I am dead convinced that you are
as idle as idle can be. You have nothing keeping you
busy,this is the reason you had time to write such a
long message.
Look at such a fool as you, jumping from one molue bus
to another, begging to feed yourself, sophocating in
one room in Ajegunle/Mushim. You will remain like that
since you have the guts to write such a mess to your
fellow Nigeria.
Being a fool as you are,you absolutely forgot that the
white people that we take from contributed squarely to
the sufferings of the Nigerian people! And still being
an asshole as you are,you forgot that these whites
encourage our greedy politicians to move our public
funds to their country!
As a born and would die poor man as you are, you
forgot that Nigerian public funds after being taken to
overseas by our greedy politicians are being used to
further the develoment of these western countries
thereby creating further employments there while our
graduate are suffocating as you are there in Nigeria.
You son of a bitch, such an idle person as you, you
had the whole time in the world to write.
Your English is stinking.
Ibo man like you for that matter. If it's aboki or ofe
mmanu,it will be endurable. But look at a goat that is
being cheated home and abroad pouring such words on
his fellow Biafran.
I have something doing and therefore cannot continue
this message.
You remain to remain the most useless and brainless
Biafran I have ever come across throughout the time I
started touring the world till date I reside here in
UK.
Do not forget that your family is dying of hunger
there with you and in the village in your tatched
little house of all regrets.
You do not deserve a good bye from me. Poor idiot.

Again with the white people. Apparantly the scammers have not noticed how many Middle Easterners and Asians they are scamming. I frequently bait as a Cambodian; no scammer has ever written to say, "I'm sorry, I can't take your money, your country never did anything to mine."

Quote:
Subject: STACK FOOOOOOOOOOOOL, IDIOT.

USMAN BELLO, ONYE IGBO OR ONYE OFE MMANU , RAZAK PHILLIPS OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL YOURSELF, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL TELL YOU OTHER THAN U WILL CONTINUE BEEN ABOKI FOREVER WITH LEPEROUS ALL OVER YOUR BODY.

STACK FOOOOOOOOOOOOL, IDIOT. NA U GO FIRST LAND FOR RIBADU HANDS

Quote:
Subject: Obscene Chuks Godwin

usman why you the sand this wey

Quote:

U NO THE MEANING OF OZUA?NA WETIN U BE.

Quote:
Subject: read

Hello,

Please bros stop sending me all this e-mail.I do not have any problem with
you.

Quote:

NA ALARM GO KILL U!

IDIOT. U GO DIE UNDER OSHODI BRIDGE.

FOOOL, MUMU, BASTARD

Quote:
Subject: YOUR MOTHER IS FUCKING CRAZY.

U ARE A BIG BASTARD....IDIOT...

Sent twice:
Quote:
Subject: Get lost

Quote:

U must be very stupid. And idiot likE U.

zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about baiting as an african american? I want to see how their response would be.
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

zack wrote:
How about baiting as an african american? I want to see how their response would be.

Probably no different than if you baited as any other kind of American. I've responded to photo requests with photos of mugus and it never made a difference.

Today's fanmail:

Quote:
Subject: Re: deal/you indian hemp smoker stop whiling away your mother anus time.

Quote:

back to sender

Sent six times:
Quote:
Subject: RE:deal

you be foolllllllllll in fact as i de mail you now i de vex say i de wast my time and my money i go expos that your little secrit you think say i no no say you be homo go ask your mama as she take bon you wen your mama de mad for enugu i sabi people way de fuck am you hear me sooo i che na o bu so gi bu onye igbo uturu agba gbo gi fuck we way de for enugu de make times two all those money you people make for lagos in cool simple way because f.b.i no de for enugu mumu na your name mr mumu i have 7million in my bank account now and so good business that employ people but ona we de lagos de carry money de wast for nite club fuck you and lagos oru adaka ochu gba gbo gi fool wa de fuck woman for mensis i talk what you do fuck you i get money pass you i de you use am help people and my felo igbo people were you de put your own fuck you efi efi lagos you are not a goood igbo promime me you will fuck your mother today please

Quote:

u can see u are a stupid selfish guy who cannot achieve anything in ur life,why are braging with lagos where i spend most of my life,fool die okayooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
Subject: JUST LIKE YOU AND UR POOR LIFE

HAVE A NICE DAY OVER THERE .....................
JUST LIKE YOU AND UR POOR LIFE

Quote:
Subject: idoit

Dont you think you are a fool? because it is only fool that act the way you do,

If you know all is a game why dont you overlook it and face your business that.

Stop wasting your fucking time

Quote:
Subject: IDIOT

Dont you think you are a fool? because it is only fool that act the way you do,

If you know all is a game why dont you overlook it and face your business that.

Stop wasting your fucking time

IDIOT

Quote:
Subject: Get back to me okay

Hello.
Look get big things done stop puting yourself up you no bi God that do things ok if u hite be 4 pray 4 other to hite ok,Na God bi father

Quote:

ur papa go soon die no doubt

Quote:

Quote:

oboy watin the worry u now always sending me mail y take ur time plz and do not write me mail again

Quote:
Subject: RE: URGENT

THE PHONE NUMBER YOU GAVE IS NOT EVEN YOURS. MUGUMUGUMUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already knew that. Thanks for trying though, mugu!

Quote:

GO TO HELL YOU BITCH, FUCK OFF YOU MAGA MAN

Quote:

you must be cursed and fucking bastard. devil fuck your mama.

Quote:
Subject: URGENT

Dear fool,
You have really shown that you are a useless man in your community. As you keep sending this mails to people, everything you lay your hand shall be turned upside down and you will never live to see any good thing in life.
You shall remain a confused man in your life and the ANGEL OF DARKNESS SHALL DESTROY ANY GOOD THING THAT YOU LABOUR FOR.
Today is 25th of may 2005 and this date must never wipe away from your mind. At the time of receiving any good thing, the ANGELS OF DARKNESS BLOCK YOUR WAY. YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET BEING A HUMAN BEING.
I now hand you over the forces of darkness.
YOU WILL REGRET IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU LIKE, YOU CAN OPEN AS MANY EMAIL ADDRESSES TO WRITE YOUR MAIL BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY CAUSED YOURSELF A PROBLEM. WATCH AND SEE.
YOU STUPID FOOL.

Quote:

Hey,
Who are you and why u dey mail this rubbish dey disturb me,abi dem don swear for your entire family.
He be like say you,your entire family and your children,children children don dey craze and dem done swear all of nna.
Abeg I no no who u be ooooooooooooooooo,mail me back who you are and what you want from me ok...Mad man.
All the course inside bible na for you ooooooooooooooo and your entire family oooooooooooooo(AMEN).
May the Almighty God punish,swear and kill all of your entire family.
Bruce Garnet...

Quote:
Subject: were u dey my man?

hello my man why like this to me we are one so now
why are u now tell me so that we can work hand to hand
ok, bye

Today I've started sending out insults with reprob8's smiling naked mugu photo attached. Let's see how the lads enjoy that.

Quote:
Subject: Re: reply

i have got yur pic. if u send me mail again i will give one week .u will find yuself to blame.

Quote:

You are the greatest fool i have ever seen in my entire life, you claim to be a big boy but you can not even write a sentence in constructive english. If you had better things to do with your time then you won,t be sending me mails instead you will be busy making money with your time than sending useless mails, i did not want to bother replying but when i saw how ugly and very stupid you looked in your picture then i thought i should let you know. You ugly looking homosexual, i wish i had the time i would have sent you my pics so you would see what i look like but that would make me look stupid like yourself how can you send me a naked picture of yourself it shows you are so ugly that other homosexuals like yourself have refused to touch you with a long pole you should be fucking your sisters for fun since you have nothing better to do stay fustrated you local and ras looking ibo boy. UGLY MONKEY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic