SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My husband Nicholas

View next topic
View previous topic

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spammed 1,600 lads around Valentines Day asking them to be my valentine. I played with Nicholas for a few weeks, then told him to mail me at my baiting addy so I could actually bait him. Itís kind of working.
Iím Jane, Samantha, and, later on, when I put more of the bait together, the Marriage Advisory Board. (This is less than a third of what Iíve got so far.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bcc: 1,600 lads

Will you be my valentine?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Jane Doe

I WISH YOU IN MY LIFE, AND I AM READY TO BE YOUR VALENTINE MY BABE.
To: Nicholas Chinedu

Tell me about yourself.

Hello Jane,
How are you today??? I am nicholas by name, i love playing footabll soccer, that is the most loving game i like so much, i like music and other things, i am from Africa Nigeria, i am a very honest person, i like to be more protective about my self, i am single and i am livning a lone, i finish my school ending of last year, i am still looking for job, but for now i am still helping my friend in his D.J work, that is where i get some little things i eat for now. i was so happy when i hear from you Jane, i will like to be in your life forever, I will be happy to see your picture, I know you will look like angel???? Oh that will be great tell me about your self too Jane and i am going to send you my picture as soon as i hear from you, you are a very good nice person, i can dram that for you, and i am ready to share my life with you forever. i cannot wait to see your lovely picture and i will send you my too. tell me something about you okay, i will be happy o have your phone number too, because i am going to call you on phone my sweet babe. i wish you the best today okay???? take a very good care of your self for me.

Nicholas.

XXXXXXXXXXX is my number.

Hello Jane,
XXXXXXXXXXX that is my own number, I will be happy to see your picture in my box????? please tell me your country code okay so that i will call you very fast?????? Oh that is my picture!!! how did you see it??? I will be happy to see your own picture very soon, and also give me your country code number okay!!!! take a very good care of your self for me.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Nicholas.........................

He sent two pictures of himself but I donít have time to put them on photobucket.

The country code is +44. You look like a very nice man.

My love,
How are you today, Oh i will be happy to see your picture honey??????? I try to call you on phone last day even this morning, it keep on going into massage voice, and i drop you some massage that is me nicholas from Nigeria, babe, i will like you to call me, because i have lose almost my credit calling you, it keep on entring voice mail, please honey call me i will be happy to hear your voice and also remove your phone in voice mail, so that anyone can reach you so easy my love. I wish to hear your loving voice. phone numberÖ<number removed>
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.

You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

Love always,
Nicholas.............................

This is me.

I AM MISSING YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE IS EVERYTHING FINE WITH YOU RIGHT THERE??? I WISH TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER, PLEASE TALK TO ME I AM MISSING YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE.
NICHOLAS................

I'm still ok, baby.

Are you allright?

Please babe i am not feeling strong right now, i want you to call me on my phone, my loving angel???? my number is +<snip>.

hope to hear from you.

Nicholas...................

Hi, Nicholas, I cannot call you right now. My phone is broken right now.

My love,

I understand you so much about your phone, I wish you will call me honey???? I want t be with you my angel?????? I really want to be with you right there???? I am feeling you o strong in my heart, and i wish to be with you forever and always.

Hope to hear from you my loving queen.

Nicholas.....................

Tell me about your job as a DJ.

Are you ok?

I HAVE THIS PICTURES JUST FOR YOU, HOW DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE MY LOVE????? I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE MORE OG YOUR PICTURES MY LOVING QUEEN.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART.
NICHOLAS.
Two more pictures of himself. He thinks heís sexy.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You look very kind.

My Love,
How are you today?? Hope all is moving well for you right there my loving queen, for me i am feeling much okay, but not yet good my sweetheart, i was not happy for what is happen to me, Oh i am working for for some body and he is using me to play anyhow. It's touching me so much in my life. I have to tell you a pit of my life, When i was a little boy, i have not seen my father with me eyes, but i have a father and brothers, wish i am praying for them today, my mother take me away from then when my mother and my father have a little miss understanding in the family, that lead them to devoiced, when i am very little as a kid, but it come to the point that i am almost 10 years, my mother cannot even provied everything for me even my school, you know how Nigeria look like, is not a place you can make up life very easy, so because my mother is down she cannot even offer for me, at the age of 10 years, i have to start and work and also try to put my self in school, i started my collage, when working too,I have work for many years, serving people in other to help my life in this world,i tran my self in school, till University level,I have a freind that i am living with in a city called Enugu in Nigeria, he really help me alot when ever i remeber him, and he still helping me up till now, for him to allow me to stay with him in the same apartment with him, because i have to life my mother and fight for my future. i have worked hard in life to be a man sweetheart, but yet i am still down, sometime i will start crying asking God to take my life because i don't know why i am born to suffer like this. Did you know now i have not pay for three months now where i am doing my D.J work, because i have know body that will talk for me, my God people are wicked so much in this world.
I am very good in computer, because that is the course i am study in school, but i did not finish up my school last year, because of fund, nobody to support me or even giving me hope of life, some times i feel like to cry of it, but i have to work hard like a man to make thing happen for me. My freinds finish last year and have there Certificate to show that they are student of computer Engineering in the University of Nigeria.and they can find a better job with it, i am among them, but i don't finish up with them, because i have to pay 250,000 Naria which is Nigeria money, if you change it in Dollar it will come out 2,000 $ dollars, Oh I cry of it everyday and night even now i am typing this mail, i have meet my freinds to ask for help no one can help, all the money i have made as my day work is only 10,000 Naria,which is only to get my form out from school. but i lose it last year, i am praying so much to God, I wish i will have such amout to finish my school this year, because many of my freinds are now working in a big companies only me, it touh me everyday in my heart, because i have nobody in this world to hold all tell story about my life and forever faith in love. I am telling you all this because the way i love you so much my sweetheart, I don't like telling story about my life, becaue i will start crying. I don't want to stay in this country again, because all my freinds are looking at me as if i don't want to be like them, sometime when i am going my D.J work it will be making me shy always.I wish i have my own Equipment for the D.J work, I know by now i have made the money, and pay up my bills, but i am working for some body, and i am very good in doing the work for him still he is playing with me. I am tired so much about this my love.
Oh honey you don't like typing a long mail, it just a word you like to type, maybe you are busy.
Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much. I know. I love you and for you and I. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding Queen and loving Wife to me Forever. I LOVE YOU!!
Is the weather right there good today my love???? I hope you are feeling much better there, forever i am going to be with you.
Hope to hear from you my love.
Nicholas............

Hi, Nic. Can I call you that? What kind of music do you play when you DJ?

My love,

Oh you can call me Nic, I will like it so much.

I play slow Music and also party jazz, and which is hip pop for brithday birthday parties, and wedding musics for wedding and eve night music, and old jazz, which is 90's music and slow music too.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Nic......................

What do you want to know about me?

Honey,
I want you to tell me about your life and your job too sweetheart?????? I want to be with you right there honey???????

I am switching email addresses baby. Email me at [email protected] .

Honey,
I want to see more of your picture???? can you cal me with this number sweetheart, <phone #>, or is there any number again i can use to get you my loving queen, the number you gave to me is not really working my angel????? hope to hear from you soon.
To: Sam Peterson

Honey,
I want to see more of your picture???? can you cal me with this number sweetheart, +<removed phone number>, or is there any number again i can use to get you my loving queen, the number you gave to me is not really working my angel????? hope to hear from you soon.

I think my phone is broken. I have changed my name because I like
this name better.

Honey,

i am very happy to see your mail, okay, sweet heart, i need your home address my loving queen, i have some thing i pay on night, but i cannot recieve it, because i am not staying in london right there, i want to use your address maybe when you recieve it you will send it to me my love, plz, i am really in need of your address to send all does things a put in your house, when you recieve it you will send it in my country for me my love????

hope to hear from you my angel.

Nicholas..............

Hello, Nic,
my address is:
4 Privet Drive
Little Whinging
Surry

Honey,

The zip code??? and the state????
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GU12 8SQ is the zip code.

My love,
How are you today?? i am going to send all does things i buy in your house, maybe when you recieve it you send it to me, i am going to give you my address my love, How is weather right there my sweetheart???? I need more of your pictures more then everything now honey, i am feeling you so much in my heart, forever my love is going to be with you.
hope to hear from you.
Nicholas..............

My dear, what are you doing right now? Do you need my help?

What do you want me to help me with? anything you wish to give or do for me, just to make me happy right there, i don't like to stay alone again without you by my side, all i need is you and i want you to help me to come over there to stay with you.
Nick..............

my love,
i am feelig u so much right now. tell me some about ur life ok????

I hope everything is fine with you right there my love??????

Yes, I would like to get married to you. But I am still a little nervous about this, because we have not met in person yet. I went down to my local marriage counselling office and they have a service where they compare our compatibilities and work out potential
relationship problems before they happen in our marriage. I have filled out the form they gave me. So, honey, what you need to do is print these forms out, fill them out, and scan them, and e-mail them back to me. I am feeling we do go together but I want to make sure of it.
I sent Nic the five-page compatibility forms.

MY LOVING WIFE,
I will fill the form for my love, i will send it back to you after i finished filling the form my love, you made me happy much more then anything in this world, because i cannot wait to be with you forever, i love you so much with all my heart my love, i am going to fill the form, you are my loving wife forever my sweetheart. i love you so strong in my heart. i want you to take a very great care for your self for me, i love you so much with all my heart.
my love i need your full name??? and your home address too to fill out this form. i love you so much. maybe i will live the space for you to fill my loving angel. i will send the form if i am true with it.
i love you so much my loving wife.
Nicholas.

My full name is Samantha Peterson.

My Love,
How are you today??? I was busy through out today waiting to chat with you honey, Oh how are you today my love??? i really missing your voice my loving queen, forever you are going to be in my heart forever and ever.
My love for you runs so deep, that often I can't find the words to express exactly how I feel. Simply saying ďI Love YouĒ doesn't even come close to the true feelings that are held deep in my heart for you. We both never tire of saying those wonderful words to each other, but there is so much more that I want to say this time. You have been away from me now for some time. Although I know you have to be away, my heart aches everyday for you to be with me and be close to me. I know that soon you will be together my love, and I know that you want to be you also. But until that time I have your sweet voice to comfort me and your beautiful picture to gaze upon. Each day while at work I find myself in a daydream thinking about you. With you I will always follow my heart, and with you is where I want to be forever. I ask you please to love me and praise this marriage. Lets enjoy the blessings god has given to us. To have each other's love and to be together is the most important thing in the world to me...always remember that when hard times cross our path, because as long as I know you love as much as I love you, then I can get through hard times knowing you will always be by my side.
I will send the form very soon my love, i want you to take a very good care of your self for me my loving queen, forever i am going to be with you my sweet love.
Nicholas.

My wife,
I just wanted to let you know that you mean the World to me. You're my everything and if you weren't in my life, there wouldn't be any reason to live. As soon as you came into my life everything seemed okay, No more crying. I love you soOoOoOoOo.. Much more than anyone could love somebody in a lifetime; its that crazy. You make me feel needed, wanted and cared about. For the first time in my life I feel that I'm Finally perfect for someone, and I'm so happy that, that someone is you. I may have so much fun hanging out with my friends, but when I talk with you, even if were not doing anything that's when I have the most fun. I love being bored with you; it's the best part of my day. And most of all. I want you to know that I care about you so much, when you're sad, Happy, Mad. I am too. If at anytime of the day, you feel like crying, you can tell me and I'll cry with you. Just know that I'm always going to be here for you even when u think everyone else has given up on you, I will always be here.. Always. I love you so much. Don't forget that.
You don't really know how special someone's got to be. For me to give them my heart, my soul and my honesty. Things like that take time I never give them straight away but when I met you, I felt like I could give it all that day. You treat me like a prince, you make me feel so loved I thank god that he let us meet. And now I sit and wonder if u will ever leave. I promise I wont hurt you- I told you that from the start Please promise me the same, say you'll never let me go. Can you see the difference between me and those other mens? If you don't know that I love you, I'm telling you right now. But I still can't wait to see your face, to look you in your eyes. So I can tell you to your face that I'll love you till I die. Please remember that I'll never let you go. And I love you with all my heart even if I fail to let it show
That is the form you told me to fill and scan and send it back to you my love, i am so much happy, because i cannot wait to be with you my love i love you so much.
I love you so much
Nicholas....................

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37896&highlight=

Honey i hope all is well with you right there i have not hear from you for long
i am missing you soooooooooo much honey
Nicholas.....................
You forgot to answer a few of the questions, honey. Without answering all the questions, we will not know if we are compatible.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic