SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First published work

View next topic
View previous topic

zople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first submission, the correspondence went on for quite awhile so I have edited some of the letters and Tunde was a bit of a bore.
The characters are MYT Sharp, Okacha, the original scammer, Tunde, the barrister known mainly as Turd, Ebi from the bank, and finally Irma Skimmer the PA to Sharp

Dear Michael Sharp,
I am very greathfull with the contents of your mail. I am almost in the same shoe with you. I have been praying to get a sincere and God fearing partner who will assist me faithfully to claim the funds without betrayal after receiving the funds in his account. I am very happy with your demand. My question is how do you want me to write your name? Should it be MR.M.SHARP. OR MR.MICHEAL SHARP?
To confirm your honest in doing this business with me in good faith. I hereby demand that you send copy of your International Passport or drivers Liecense to me. I need it in your response. I will not hasitate in sending your demand as soon as I receive copy of yours.
I thank you very much for you indicated interest while expecting your urgent co-operation.
Regards,
Okocha.

Dear Mr Okacha

You DEMAND that I send proof of my identity, may I remind you it was
you who contacted me. Not I who contacted you on this business deal.
All I asked of you was that you send me a photograph of yourself
holding a card with my name on it. The kind of thing people use at
airports all the time when meeting people.
To save you effort all you need to do is use my initials 'M Y T Sharp'.
If I wished to be sarcastic International passports can easily be
faked, in my line of business where I have to travel to many parts of
the world on sensitive business I have several passports, which one do
you want?
If I am to travel to finalise this deal I need to know what you look like anyway

Regards

Michael Sharp

[color=darkred]Dear Michael Sharp,
Thank you very much for your information. I will send your requirement in good faith to you. But I still need your information or more details about you. You know very well the amount of funds I am going to trust in your hands. I have to be very sure of whom I am dealing with. I want you to clearly understand me please.
I am going to Abuja by tomorrow, so the pic will reach you before friday as soon as I arived in Lagos.
Thanks,
Okocha

Dear M.Sharp.
Sequel to my promise, I have taken the pic today as soon as I arrived Lagos. The photographer will send the pic by tomorrow morning. For sure It will reach you tomorrow. Note that I am sending that in confident to you. It will please me as well if you do same to me as a binding agreement between two of us. I need to know whom I am dealing with as you will know me by tomorrow.
Regards.
Johnson
Dear Sharp,

The attached is my pic holding your name. I will be expecting your sincere and honest co-operation. send the required information and your pic and copy of your international passport.

Expecting your sincere co-operation.

Regards,
Johnson,
[color=darkred/]

Dear Okocha
I do not know what kind of fool you think I am, but am I supposed to
believe that you are holding that card in your hands.
I thought that you were an honest man but here you send to me what is
clearly a fake picture of yourself suposedly holding a card.

Yours
Michael Sharp

Dear Sharp,
I couldn't beleive the content of your response to me. You should not insult me after meeting up your demand. You should understand that I have worked in this bank for 9 years now, I first worked with first bank for 11 years as a branch manager, I am at my 57 years now. How do you think that an old man with family of five will be kiding with you. Infact I am disapointed. I thought that you were a matured man that stands on his word.
Take a second look at my picture I sent to you before you start your insultive words. My dear, I am not forcing you to do this transaction with me, I beleive that the deal will work for own mutual benefits.
Please instead of calling yourself a fool, please declind from this business and then let me know.
I was expecting your appreciation with at least copy of your international passport to reassure me that you will not made away with the funds after receiving it in your account. This is an international transaction that requires understanding,trust,honest and sincere between both parties. It will also cost some money which must be recovere after the transaction.
I will not conclude that you arebad untill you prove yourself.
Expecting to hear from you.
Regards,
Okocha.

Dear Okacha
You send very fine words, but when I looked at the picture I can see
that you have superimposed my name onto the photograph.
You came to me asking for my help which I offered, not me to you.
If you don't want my help well fine let us end it here.
To show my good faith I have attached a copy of my passport for you.

Michael Sharp

I sent him a large dll file at this point.

Dear Sharp,
Actually I demanded for your asistance but that does not mean that we should not be sincere to ourselves. Why should I at my age superimposed your name and what exactly do you mean by that. I am a straight forward person I like being very specific and crystal to whom ever I am dealing with.
Mr.Sharp, My advise is that you should try and be sincere to yourself first. Now can you see that you sent a plain page as attachment of your passport to me. Ok let me beleive that it is a mistake, Resend it again. and do also send your required banking account information and your contact information to me to enable me consult the lawyer who will obtain an affidavit of claim in your favour as the alternate beneficiary / next of kin from the high court.
Expecting the informations from you. remember to re-attach and send your passport to me.
I want to do this deal in one mind and trust with you.
Thanks,
Okocha.

I have attached my, passport again with my details, I don't know what
your problem at your end is but it opens alright here.
I used a jpg file as most people can open these, Maybe you can't.

Michael Sharp
4949 Broadway, Room J-232
Sacramento, CA 95820
USA

My Bank is
Grabbit & Fetchit Inc
445 Montezuma Plaza
Sacremento
CA 76782

Michael Sharp

Dear Sharp,
First I must thank you for your understanding this time. I am in receipt of your contact and account details with thanks.
Frankly I have not yet receive your attachment. I beleive that you will still do your best to resend it properly to me.
As ealier informed you, I will consult the lawyer who will proceed to high court to obtain the necessary document of alternate beneficiary in your favour. I will try my best to pay the lawyer his consultation fee and notorization fee same tomorrow after his acceptance to do the job in your favour. the lawyer will also contact you after the documents have been obtained and submited to our Zenith bank. Mind you that as an insider in this bank I will not like any body to understand my relationship with you. This is between you and me.
The bank Remittance Director must contact you as soon as he receive the court order and document of alternat next of kin in your favour. Please it will be advised that you comply with addministrative regaulations to enable immediate transfer of the $15.million in your account.
Note also that any expenses incured in the process of geting the funds to your account must be settled with the 10% maped out for such expenses.
I will keep you posted by tomorrow.
Extend my greetings to your family.
Okocha.

I just kept sending the dll file,at least 6 times then he abandoned asking for it

Okacha
I don't know what your problem is at your end, I will attached my details again.

Sharp

I then more had correspondence with Ebi and Tunde, I was getting bored with him now and he is a bit of a creep

Dear Sharp,
I have consulted the Lawlyer by name" Barrister Tunde Williams, He insisted that his consultation fee of $3,200 be paid to him today. I have sent the fee to him. He will be in the high court today for the documents. The lawyer will send copies of the documents to you for your perusal, he will also submit them to the bank.
You are required to urgent re-type the below application and send to me by JPG attachment by tomorrow morning to enable me forward it to the lawyer. Please do not let any body in the bank know that I am working with you.
RETYPE THIS APPLICATION,DO REMEMBER TO SIGN APPROPRIATELY AND RETURN TO ME .
===================================
ATTN: THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
ZENITH INT'L BANK PLC,
LAGOS NIGERIA.
USA.
DEAR SIR,
APPLICATION FOR THE REQUEST OF PAYMENT OF USD15.MILLION DUE FOR ME AS CLAIMANT/ALTERNATE BENEFICIARY TO LATE MR.MORGAN RICE.
I AM THE ABOVE MENTIONED ALTERNATE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE MR.MORGAN RICE WHO DEPOSITED THE ABOVE SUM WITH YOUR BANK BEFORE HIS UNEXPECTED DEATH.
KINDLY HELP ME TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO MY STATED BANK ACCOUNT.I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU INFORM ME OF ANY ACCUMULATED CHARGES THAT WILL BE SETTLE TO ENHANCE HITCH FREE TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO MY ACCOUNT.
OUR LAWYER IN NIGERIA WILL FORWARD COPY OF COURT ORDER AND POWER OF ATTORNEY TO HELP YOU UPDATE YOUR PAYMENT FILE.
YOUR KIND AND POSITIVE CO-OPERATION TO THIS EFFECT IS HIGHLY NEEDED.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
SIGN --------------- DATE
MR.M.T.Y.SHARP
==================================
Send the above application to the LAWYER on [email protected] he will submit it to the bank.
Expecting your urgent response.
Regards.
Okocha.

I complain about the form

Dear Okocha
There is an error in the form. My name is Michael Yosef Terence Sharp.
You have me down on the forms as T Y Sharp and on the bottom of the form as
M T Y Sharp when it should be M Y T Sharp.
I can correct the forms, but I did not want it to be different to what
you have told the barrister. I know they can be very fussy about small
details, having dealt with many lawyers.

Michael Sharp

This was getting boring, time to introduce Irma
Dear Okacha

You will find my bank details below.
I have been out of the office the last few days as I had to fly to
Alaska on business.
I will be in Europe from Monday, but you can still contact me on this
email address as all my mail is being forwarded by my secretary. Irma
Skimmer.
She can be trusted with all my confidential business, as we are very close.

Sharp

The SWIFT code is PSTBNL21, and the account number is 9556304. If you
need it, the IBAN is NL90PSTB0009556304.

All made up of course

Dear Sharp,
I thought as much. You are welcome my dear. I have taken note of the full account details. I will advise the lawyer to proceed today to obtain the documents and submit to the bank by tomorrow to enable them transfer the funds. please try and send the re-typed application for claim to the lawyer. the lawyers name is :Barrister Tunde Williams and his email address is : [email protected]
Please make sure that he receive the application today to help him tender everything same tomorrow.
You are free to send copy of the application to the BANK on :[email protected]
Remember to sign the application appropriately. please send by attachment file after scaning. I want you to receive the funds before traveling to Europe by next week.
Thanks.
Okocha.

Irma writes to Tunde, but always refers to him as Turd, accuses him of being a liar

Dear Sharp,
What is going on between you and Barrister Tunde Williams ? Infact I could not beleive his report . Are you the one that advised your employee send such mail to him?Sharp, Remember that the secret o fthis transaction is only between you and me, even Barrister Tunde beleived that you are the alternate beneficiary o f the funds after going the safe keeping account documents which I presented to him just to get him do the job in your favour.Why should your employee call him a scammer? Barrister Tunde is not happy at the moment, He said that he will reach the last point of the transaction by making verification from the bank. I have pleaded on your behalf and advised him to control his temper untill you are back. Please if possible, I will advise you to contact him for appology. But if you are the one that advised your employee to send or open such communication with Barrister Tunde you then know that you would advised your employee send such mail direct to me and not to the lawyer. You may understand what you remployee have just done. He have great much awareness to the lawyer who so beleive in all I told him. If the lawyer forwarded your employee's communication with him to you , he did right.Please I need to hear from you because I do not know what will happen if Barrister Tunde insist to carry out more verification or investigation. Contact him immediately to stop him.The bank was surposed to contact you today for th etransfer of the funds. Did they? I am expecting your urgent response to this effect.
Thanks,
Okocha.

Now Sharp starts to become paranoid and accuses Turd of being a government agent working for various organisations including the CIA, who are trying to get Sharp to sign forms

I have had an emil from your lawyer this Turde person, he keeps
talking about forms and someone called Ebi.
Who is he and what forms is he talking about, Irma(you remember Irma)
mentioned this Zenith Bank. other than that I am in the dark.
Please get your act together and get this deal sorted soonest.
I think I am going to have to come and see you face to face if you
can't get sorted.

Michael
A number of letters pass between me and Tunde

Dear Turd
I thought you were supposed to be my lawyer, this Ebi person wants
$15,000 this is what I agreed, but now he is asking for another $3000
to be payed to someone called Felix Joseph.
If you don't know who he is, is this Ebi trying to rip me of another
$3000. Didn't you read the documents that were sent to me, this
Joseph's name is at the bottom of one of the forms. What did he do
slip it on when no one was looking hoping no one would notice and just
pay up the extra. Get your act together and sort this out or you will
not see any money at all.
By the way these are not my late brother's funds if they were I would
not pay Ebi $15000 to get hold of them I would just come with some of
my guys and get the money.

Michael Sharp
Dear MYT Sharp,

Yes, I am your lawyer and I beleive that I am representing you very well here. I have communicated with the bank this morning. I told Mr.Ebi that you will send the VAT fee to their receiving account as indicated in the document sent to you. Mr.Paul Ebi told me that Joseph is one of their casier in the bank. He also confirmed that you are not expected to send extra $3000. I have gone through the copy of the documents again and confirm by myself that Felix Joseph was given to you for western union payment if you wanted to send the VAT through western union. That was an alternative, all you need to do right now is to send the filled remittance form to them and the slip of the $15000 as instructed. Mr.Paul Ebi told me that the filled form you sent could not be viewed he then advised that you send it by fax to their correspondent bank in London to enable them attach it and send to Zenith bank.

Please no body is planing to rip you. Try and make sure that you will send the filled remittance form and the money today.According to Mr.Paul Ebi, their Correspondent bank fax number is 44-870-135-2549. so send everything today please and let get this business finalised.

Your faithfully,
Tunde Williams Esq.

Clearly I am confused about the money and the amount they want

I then decide to have the momey delivered direct to the bank, clearly this is a problem as presumably the bank does not exist.

I have written to Ebi and told him that my bank Grabbit and Fetchit
will be sending a courier into Lagos on the 23rd April with the money.
They will deliver it in person to Mr Ebi.

As my bank is doing me a favor on this one, could you tell me the name
of a good hotel near to the bank they can stay in overnight. There
will be two of them one with the money the other an armed guard.
Apparently they travel seperately so one may be a woman I don't know
yet. They will be flying from Paris De Gaulle 5:55pm 5:00am+1 BA
0323 / VS 0651 321/346 Can you give me a time you can meet them?

Michael Sharp

They start to panic at this

To be continued...

This is a slap on me and indightment.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic