SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FORGIVE ME MENTOR SHEBOPPE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DotCom
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FORGIVE ME MENTOR SHEBOPPE FOR I HAVE SINNED

I know it was wrong to call a mugu a 419scammer
I know it was wrong for me to break the mugu�s commandments.
1/ �Thou shalt send me money without asking questions�
2/ �Thou shalt do what you are told to do and not what you like to do"
Also I know by confusing the space between the mugu�s ears is a sin.
I also know it is a terrible sin to send [email protected] a doctored photo from a place like www.rotten.com and enticing others to do the same.
Please forgive me Mentor for me sending a false document from a non existent agency and confusing and placing seeds of doubt into the mugu�s tiny mind.

I also was aware that you expected more from me my esteemed Mentor, and that the Flight of Fantasy can not be published on �The Eater� as the great guru Shiver Metimbers does not have a section for �Piss Poor Scambaiting Attempts�

I know you will impose a severe penance, but I plead with you oh great Mentor that you don�t get me to take a large bottle of bourbon, a plate of thick ham and tomatoe sandwiches, a packet of smokes, my fishing rod, as well as my 4 cats and 2 dogs and banish me to the back paddock for the day. It is coming on winter here and it gets cold sitting in the hut with the fire going.

I now take the position of bending over and await your decision.

The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DotCom - please check your e-mail.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DotCom.

Jeeez Shocked A simple "Fuck off" would have gotten better results than all this sarcasm!

If you are unhappy with the one on one assistance...then just say so.

Perhaps you have forgotten what baiting is all about. Anyone can hurl abuse at the Mugu's...I can't see it wasting much of their time though. I always thought that by playing the 'inoccent sucker' you kept the lad away from real victims.

The mentor system was set up to assist newbs...to guide and advice them. If you don't like the advice...then don't follow it...it is your decision.

For christ sake if you feel you have screwed up in some way...then apologise nicely by PM. Never but never try and ridicule another fellow baiter in a post like this! And never try and belittle Shivers.

All I can say DotCom is that carry on with this attitude...and you will find that it can be very lonely out on the forum when your backs against the wall. How the hell can you expect your fellow baiters to respect you...if you show no respect in return?

If you have a problem...then grow up and PM me...or at least apologise to sheboppe for the snidy comments.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
DotCom
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cherrie

You have me totally confused with your comments.
Don�t you read what is in front of you thoroughly and comprehend things before posting?

If you took the time to read my article thoroughly you would find it is a tongue in cheek take off of a Catholic confession. I�m confessing my sins, (MY cockup) to my esteemed mentor Sheboppe, instead of a catholic priest. Also asking her for a penance different to saying 3 hail marys and take a bath or what ever they give out.

Also if you took the time to read the first paragraph of the Flight to Fantasy you will read that I appreciated every piece of advice she gave me, and still do. Sheboppe is a great help and recommend her to any newbie.

How the hell I�m supposedly belittling Shivers really takes the cake. That I still haven�t worked out. All its saying is there is no section for newbie cockups and my effort is not worthy of been put on the eater.

It�s becoming obvious to me that people cannot face up to reality within this forum nor comprehend a simple joke. So I will leave you to your circle and go elsewhere.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you got slapped DotCom.
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it, but even then, it did sound kind of snide. Would have been much more polite to say something simple like "Well, this isn't really worthy of publication here, and I don't think I've lived up to the standards I'd hoped for despite the guidance of my excellent mentor, but here's a link to my first bait." This attempt at a joke could be taken two ways, and it looks like some people are taking it the wrong way. Supports my definition of humor as "that which offends some people and doesn't offend others".

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The initial post here was odd at best. The last picture in your baiting summary was disturbing.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
unome
Master Baiter

Location: Left a bit, right a bit, geting warmer, left a bit,warmer still, hotter,hotter, colder, left a bit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have learnt before when people can not hear your tone of voice sarcasm is very hard to understand.

"and also you can be charged of money smoggling" - Mike

"FOR I PRAY THAT FOR THIS MAN HAVE COST IN MY LIFE THAT GOD WILL PUNISH HIM AND KILL HIM BY ACIDENT AMEN" -Joe

Mortar x2
jerry.hobbs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I second unome, as I have fallen victim to the same thing.

The problem with posting is that something that would be funny if you were in front of the poster can be quickly misconstrued without hearing the intended tone of the post.

Happens to me all the damn time at work.
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ @jerry.hobbs

Man your avatar is freaky. Every time I open a forum and see it, I can't help to think that I"m exchanging baiting tips with Chuck Manson from his prison cell. Shocked Laughing

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DotCom

I can only apologise for the mis-interpretation of your post. Now that you have explained fully what it�s all about�I can see that no sarcasm on your part was intentional and I am sorry if I embarrassed you with my comments.

Believe me�when I first read it, maybe I did jump the gun a little and mis construed it the wrong way. For this I am deeply sorry. It was never my intention to start a mini-flame war, or for you to harbour any ill feelings.

Perhaps because we are from different parts of the world, I am not in tune with the humour that was intended. Again for this I can only apologise. I urge you now�please don�t harbour any ill feeling over this unfortunate misunderstanding, life is way too short. Let�s just put all this behind us as though it never happened.

Cherrie

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
DotCom
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cherrie
Apology accepted

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dotcom, you have been unslapped. When I read your post I knew it screamed of sarcasm. Oh well, happy baiting!
Via Caltha
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unome wrote:
I have learnt before when people can not hear your tone of voice sarcasm is very hard to understand.

This is why I use smileys Smile and emphasis perhaps a little too much. I'm sure we've all had embarrassing misunderstandings caused by the lack of nonverbal cues in forum posts.

zople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a look at 'Flight of fantasy the interestingly first the photo is of the brother of one of my current baits, they are supposed to be refugees.

Zople

This is a slap on me and indightment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic