SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Money for Orphans - Dead Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

Maniak
Baiting Guru

Location: Across the street from the Lunatik, next door to the krackpot, and upstairs from the skrewball.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took this ASEM modality off this board, I apologize that I can't remember who posted it, otherwise I'd give credit where due. I did, of course, change the name of the character that I am posing as, as well as the church name

UPDATE: I found it. I got this modality off this thread

My initial ASEM Email:
Quote:
Apr 13, 2005 2:58 PM
Dear Reverend Franks,

many thanks for confirming you have received the 2nd payment of $5,000 via Western Union at your Lagos missionary this morning.

The remaining transfers will continue at one per week as requested for the next 5 weeks until we have reached the total donation of $35,000.

Can you please instruct me with the name of the person you wish the third transfer to be made to. They will have to complete the WU security forms as yourself and Rasmus have already done.

The donation committee greatly appreciated your completion of the supplied donation forms and the lovely photographs of yourself and the poor orphans.

I trust that the orhpans under your care will really appreciate having their new beds, toys, medical goods and of course the fresh water supply you initially asked for assistance with.

Yours Sincerely

Father Los Tyermynd
Overseas Donations Committee
Holy Church of the Sacred Cup

He bites:
Quote:
Apr 14, 2005 4:33 AMDear,
thanks for the 2nd payment of $5,000 to the missionary. this is the name of the person we wish the third transfer be made.
Name Mr OSUJI GEORGE AZUKA
I will like to inform you that the orphans have their portable water,balanced diet meal etc I awaite your reply soon
May the peace of the lord be with you
thanks

Reverend Franks

Quote:
Apr 14, 2005 6:51 AM
Reverend Franks,

Thank you very much for your reply, we would like to get the next transfer to you without delay. Of course, we require this man to send us a photograph holding a sign that says "Saved by the Holy Church of the Sacred Cup" and fill out the attached Western Union Security Transfer Form as the men who received the two previous payments did. If he could complete this for us immediately, we can proceed with the next transfer without delay.

Regards,

Father Los Tyermynd

*Security transfer form attached

Quote:
Apr 14, 2005 12:20 PM
Dear,
i got you mail.I will send the photography to you as soon as it is ready. You have to send the western union informations to us for verification.
Thank you greatly for your assistance.
cheers

Reverend Franks

Quote:
Apr 14, 2005 1:06 PM
Reverend Franks,

As you should know by now, after two previous money transfers, I cannot fill out a Western Union money transfer form until you send me a completed Security validation form, which was attached to my previous email to you.

Please don't delay the form or the photograph, as it will delay the next transfer, which will in turn delay the four subsequent transfers.

Father Los Tyermynd

Quote:
Apr 15, 2005 12:46 PM
Dear Father Los Tyermynd,
this is the photograph of the reciever of the $5,000
western union.
name, mr osuji george azuka

Quote:
Apr 15, 2005 2:12 PM
Reverend Franks,

Thanks so much for sending the photograph. However, there is a small problem. First, there is no contrast, so it is very difficult to see Mr. Azuka's shirt or read his sign. Could you please take another photo with either a dark background or a dark shirt? Also, it is a very small picture, and difficult to see. In taking another photo, could you please scan a much larger, higher resolution copy?

We also need to get the Western Union Security Transfer form filled out and returned to us.

Considering that we have several payments remaining to transfer to you, we really do need this done quickly so that we can remain on schedule. If this delays too long, it will push back not only this transfer, but the subsequent transfers as well, and we do not want that to happen, considering that it is very much needed to help the orphans get the supplies they desperately need.

Sincerely,

Father Los Tyermynd
Overseas Donations Committee

Quote:
Apr 16, 2005 6:59 AM
This is a better photograph of mr george osuji azuka, i hope this wont cause anymore delay,sorry for the delay.
mail me as soon as you recieve the mail.

God bless you for the assistance

Reverend franks

Quote:
Apr 16, 2005 8:45 AM
Reverend Franks,

The picture you sent is of good quality. However, the sign he is holding needs to have the ENTIRE message on it, and cannot leave off the last word. Please take another of the same quality as this one with the entire message on it. The message should read "Saved by the Holy Church of the Sacred Cup"

Also, we still need your completed Western Union Security Transfer forms.

Please do not delay.

Sincerely,

Father Los Tyermynd
Overseas Donation Committee

Quote:
Apr 16, 2005 2:45 PM
he will take another picture . i cannot get the completed Western Union Security Transfer forms.cause i cannot access the mail box which it was due
to technical problems.so you have to send the western union security transfer form to me agin for me to complet like i did before.
cheers

Reverend frank

Quote:
Apr 18, 2005 6:55 AM
Frank,

Attached are the Western Union Security Transfer forms that you requested ne copies of. Thank you for your continued copperation.

Father Los Tyermynd

*Security forms attached and sent a second time

Quote:
Apr 18, 2005 2:15 PM
Thanks for the mail.i have recieved the western union security form.i will print it out and fill it out and send it to you as i did before.
God bless you for your assistance.
Reverend Franks

Quote:
Apr 19, 2005 8:56 AM
This is the attachment of the requested picture of Mr osuji azuka. the recipient of the western union.
Also attach is the first batch of the completed western
union form.
Thank you for your assistance.
God bless you

Reverend Frank

*He attaches two pages of the four page form, as well as this picture:

Quote:
Apr 19, 2005 9:03 AM
This is the remain of the completed western union form. some are sent twice.But just print out the ones you need.
cheers
mailme as soon as possible

Reverend Frank

*He attaches the other two forms, as well as a duplicate of one of the forms attached to the previous email
Page one
Page two
Page three
Page four

That's where we're at right now. I am considering emailing him to tell him there is a problem. The guy who filled out the form said he is not affiliated with a reilgious organization, and that I made it clear to him (Reverend Franks) that only members of the Nigerian chapter of the Holy Church of the Sacred Cup were allowed to collect transfers sent to him.

The pictures look pretty real to me. Also, considering he sent three different ones with the same guy in them, I am pretty confiednt that they are real.

Last edited by Maniak on Tue May 17, 2005 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Maniak
Baiting Guru

Location: Across the street from the Lunatik, next door to the krackpot, and upstairs from the skrewball.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Father Los Tyermynd drops a bombshell on poor Reverend Franks:

Quote:
Apr 19, 2005 1:34 PM

Reverend Franks,

Thank you for sending the new picture and completed forms. There is a problem, however.

On page 2 of the Western Union Security transfer form, Mr. Azuka answered the question "Do you belong to any organisations - religious or otherwise" by stating "no". As we discussed in the beginning, the Overseas Donation Committee does not allow money to be transfered to anyone that has not been a member of the Holy Church of the Sacred Cup for at least one year. When we asked you if this would be a problem, you assured us that you had enough men that are part of the Nigerian chapter of our church, which you head, that could collect all seven of the transfers on your behalf. We're sorry, but we cannot transfer the funds in Mr. Azuka's name. Is there another person in your chapter that is a member, and has been a member for at least a year that can collect the transfer?

This delay may be very costly. Once you find someone who is qualified to collect the next transfer, we will need him to fill out the security forms and have a photo taken with the phrase "Saved By the Church of the Sacred Cup" on it as Mr. Azuka and the previous two men who collected the transfers did. We have already lost a week in our transfers and will have a very difficult time getting all of the transfers to you by the deadline. Please get back to me quickly with a qualified person so that we can get back on schedule and not lose any more time. We know that the orphans need this money desperately, and we cannot have any more delays in getting the money to them.

Regards,

Father Los Tyermynd

But there is an explaination:

Quote:
Apr 19, 2005 1:51 PM
Thanks for the mail.Mr azuka is a bonifide member of the Holy Church of the Sacred Cup.i spoke to him few seconds ago about the form and he said it was a mistake,infact we also work in the orphanage ministry.he will fill out the form again and i shall send it to you soon sorry for the delay

Thanks
Reverend Franks

I'll let him stew for a little while before I inform him that the Committee has rejected Mr. Azuka and Reverend Franks will have to find another man to collect the transfer.

Whenever he sends a photo or forms, they are always attached to an email that has been forwarded at least twice. His buddy isn't going to be too happy when he finds out they have to find another guy, which means they have to split the take by at least three, rather than just the two of them. I'd hate to be there when this thing ends and they find out they've been had, there is no take to be split.
Maniak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Apr 19, 2005 4:00 PM
This is the new document from mr azuka.
as i said before he is a qualified and bonafide member of
our church,
i hope there is no more delay or hitches for mr azuka
osuji.
i awaite to hear from you
Thank
Reverend frank

*Corrected form attached

Quote:
Apr 20, 2005 6:43 AM
Reverened Franks,

I'm sorry, but the Overseas Donation Committee has ruled that they cannot send money in Mr. Azuka's name. I have tried to plead with them that it was a mistake, but they have said that we cannot take chances with the money that is so desperately needed by the orphans. As you know from previous years of service, once the Committee makes a decision, it is virtually impossible to get a change. Father Hugh G. Rection, Chairman of the Committee does not trust Mr. Azuka, and Brother Hairy Balsonim and Sister Amanda Hugginkiss agree with Father Rection.

Can you find another man to collect the transfer? They very much want to make sure this money gets to the orphans, and were assured that there are plenty of good members of the Church at your chapter that can collect the transfers as they come. Surely one of them can quickly get a picture and fill out the forms so we can get the transfer made in the next few days.

Riches & Blessings,

Father Los Tyermynd

Quote:
Apr 20, 2005 9:11 AM
I quite appreciate your concern about the orphan and the
safety of the money.
Mr Azuka is a trusted member.anyway i will call upon
another member from the chapter to take photograph with the
sign and make progress with the western union for the
orphan as soon as possible.
God bless you
Rev. Frank

I quite like this guy. He's going to be easy to string along as long as I want. Any suggestions on how to have fun with him would be appreciated. I am a bit of a noob, after all.
Maniak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Apr 20, 2005 6:43 AM
Reverened Franks,

I'm sorry, but the Overseas Donation Committee has ruled that they cannot send money in Mr. Azuka's name. I have tried to plead with them that it was a mistake, but they have said that we cannot take chances with the money that is so desperately needed by the orphans. As you know from previous years of service, once the Committee makes a decision, it is virtually impossible to get a change. Father Hugh G. Rection, Chairman of the Committee does not trust Mr. Azuka, and Brother Hairy Balsonim and Sister Amanda Hugginkiss agree with Father Rection.

Can you find another man to collect the transfer? They very much want to make sure this money gets to the orphans, and were assured that there are plenty of good members of the Church at your chapter that can collect the transfers as they come. Surely one of them can quickly get a picture and fill out the forms so we can get the transfer made in the next few days.

Riches & Blessings,

Father Los Tyermynd

Quote:
Apr 20, 2005 9:11 AM
I quite appreciate your concern about the orphan and the safety of the money. Mr Azuka is a trusted member.anyway i will call upon another member from the chapter to take photograph with the sign and make progress with the western union for the orphan as soon as possible.
God bless you
Rev. Frank

Quote:
Apr 20, 2005 9:44 AM
Dear Father Los Tyermynd.
Hello once again.i have found someone else the will retrieve the western union.
Please Father Los Tyermynd,forward to me the western union security form again. for this new guy to fill and submit back to you today.

Thank
Rev. Franks

Quote:
Apr 20, 2005 2:37 PM
i am still waiting for the security form for the new receiver so that i will forward the photograph and the completed security form at noce to you.cause we are running out of time.
Our chapter here in nigeria will be organising a programme for the orphans in our care on the childrens day. we have some schedules ahead of us. We are so sorry for all the delays we have cause you.please bear with us
I awaite your response.
God bless you
Reverend Franks

Quote:
Apr 20, 2005 6:30 PM
Reverend Franks,

I apologize for not responding earlier, I was called out of my office today to attend the funeral of the Bishop of our Flagstaff district in Arizona. I had to leave very late last night and catch a flight last minute. Between the travel and the funeral, I am quite tired at the moment.

I had assumed that you still had the email with the original security transfer forms still in your email box. I've attached new ones to this email nonetheless.

I am very pleased to hear that you have fond another responsible member of the Nigerian chapter of the church to receive these funds. Again, I am very sorry about the Committee's decision that they would like someone other than Mr. Azuka to receive the funds. The committee is becoming quite impatient with all of the delays, but they are very understanding considering the setback that their decision has cause. Nevertheless, they wish to expedite this transfer as quickly as possible in order to get the funds to the orphans who are in such great need.

Richest Blessings,

Father Los Tyermynd

*Forms sent for the third(?) time

Quote:
Apr 21, 2005 9:42 AM

How are you? i recieved you mail but was able to print out only the first page of the security form.maybey other pages were not properly scanned or sent.please re-send the other pages to me as soon as possible.
I have attached the photograph of the reciever.His name is MR GEORGE OSUJIS AKUBIKE He will complet the for today and get it back to you.
Thanks for your patience
Reverend Franks

*He attaches some Word document that I ain't openning

Quote:
Apr 21, 2005 1:20 PM

did you received my mail sent to you earlier today.

i did recieve the security form but unable to print it out.please re-scan and send it to me for the completion of the form.

Attach is the requested picture of the reciver of the western union.

Name MR GEORGE OSUJIS AKUBIKE he is one of our programme cordinator.he is a member of our church chapter here in lagos.

I awaite your response as soon as possible,cause we are running out of time

God bless you

Reverend Franks

*Another copy of the Word Doc I ain't opening is attached

Quote:
Apr 21, 2005 2:00 PM
Reverend Franks,

In fact I did not receive your email. Please resend it.

The file you sent me is not a picture, and cannot be opened. Could you please resend the photo of Mr. Akubike?

I am again sending the security forms.

Sincerely,

Father Los Tyermynd

*I attach the forms yet again. This guy is pretty dense

Quote:
Apr 22, 2005 3:26 AM

this is the photograph of mr George osuji azubuike.

I believe this is clear enough for viewing.

cheers

Reverend Franks

Quote:
Apr 22, 2005 4:24 AM

This is the photograph of mr George osuji azubuike.I hope
it is clear enough,hope there wont be problem this time
about sending the money for the orphans

hope to hear from you soon

I awaite your reply

Reverend Franks

*Same pic attached to this message as the last

Quote:
Apr 22, 2005 4:07 AM

This is the completed form for mr George osuji azubuike.I
hope there wont be problem this time about sending the
money for the orphans

hope to hear from you soon

Thank you and God be with you for all the needed assistance
you have rendered so far.

I awaite your reply

Reverend Franks

Western Union Security Transfer Form Page 1
Western Union Security Transfer Form Page 2
Western Union Security Transfer Form Page 3
Western Union Security Transfer Form Page 4

That's where I'm currently at. I don't want to start in with fake money transfers yet, I think this guy is probably good for another lad still before that. Any suggestions? This is where I've stumped myself.

Last edited by Maniak on Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't really see the guy's face in the picture. It's too dark. Ask him to lighten it or take another one with a slightly ligther background (or in better lighting conditions) so the man can be seen clearly. That'll give you some time to stall, and no doubt launch a protest because he doesn't want to have to take yet another picture. Even more time wasted and thinking time for your next move.

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic