SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Just starting out

View next topic
View previous topic

joeschmuck99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone! This is so totally cool I just had to get started as soon as I found this site. I setup my fake email, searched for and politely left some guestbook entries. As I was reading over the scambaiting guide I decided to set myself up as an investment counseler in London, though I don't even live in England, complete with a company name - Capital Ideas, Ltd. and jotted down a fake London address, almost a real address that I found complete with a postal code. Just changed a few numbers around so as not to get regular people in trouble.

Within 6 hours I already had 4 scams in my mailbox. You have probably seen the ones I received but here is how I replied. Suggestions as to how to proceed are welcome. I just now sent these, will keep you posted.

I want to have these guys waiting at the airport with a cool sign, booking rooms, maybe they can rent me a limo!

Replies:

Robert,
I am responding to the lottery winning notification. That is such incredible news as I have never won anything! I don't understand how my name was drawn. However, I think this is the best thing to ever happen to me!

Please let me know how I should collect my payout.

Sincerely,

Joe Schmuck

-

Jude,
This is a very interesting proposition. I don't usually involve myself in dealings of this nature, however, your situation sounds like one that I can help you with as I am an Investment Counseler with many financial contacts both here in the UK and abroad.

Please send me the details of your situation and I will do my best to be of service.

Regards,

Joe Schmuck
Capital Ideas, Ltd
London

and more of the same...

Think Joe Schmuck is stretching it a bit? I will get the extra kick out of 'Ol Joe Schmuck as this progresses.

Twisted Evil

Last edited by joeschmuck99 on Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be great to get a trophy pic of a lad holding a sign saying "schmuck"
Razz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Schmuck photo will be my goal in life.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder...does Joe Schmuck have a sister named Ima Schmuck? Cool

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Joe I'm new here, with only a few baits going, but it's safe to say you aren't stretching things enough in my opinion!!!! I am amazed at what you can get away with saying to these idiots - they'll believe anything as long as they think they'll get money out of you. Read more of the published baits on this site, and in the forum - somebody buying a f***ing submarine ffs!

Oh, and bait safe. Smile
joeschmuck99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BarSteward & Hugh:

Ima Schmuck! Too funny, Hugh. Joe definitely has a sister named Ima. She's probably going to be hooked up to life support and will only be able to blink once for yes and twice for no, but she's filthy rich...

I read some hilarious accounts last night. BarSteward, the submarine adventure was great, with the screen door or sunroof option, and I about died when I saw "The Church of the Red Breast photo". It's crazy how far the baits will go. I haven't checked my scammer mail yet this morning, but I'm sure the ball is rolling. I have plenty of ammunition from 419 Eater to start off with. Thanks to all that posted their letters in this topic, The more I read up, the better I will do!

Joe Schmuck Razz

Last edited by joeschmuck99 on Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
joeschmuck99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent off my first reply to a reply... the plot is getting deep already.

Bait writes:

Jude <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Joe
Many thanks for your mail .there is no need to be surprise because i believe it is the work of GOD.
PLEASE/sir before i proceed i want to use this opportunity to notify you on how the $15.5m came about,honestly a foreign national of south america MR JAO CARLOS who is an adent customer to this bank died in a ghastly motor accident with his first son MASTER PAULO CARLOS who happens to be his next of kin since 3 years ago, all effort made to trace the rest of his family proved abortive.
to this effect i and my colleague have decided to seek for the assistance of a foreign partner who will stand as the next of kin and beneficiary to LATE MR CARLOS,be informed that we have perfected all the documentations to suit this deal.this transaction is risk free as long as i remain in this bank to pass every information regarding the transfer you should consider this deal done.Like i told you befor, we have reaching to the level where we need help to complete this transaction.
What i need from you now is the following items,at first your private phone number,your bank account number where this fund will be transfer for save and olso your fax
In your information,20% will be give to you for the total sum while 10% for expencis and 70% for me and my partners
Am looking forward to hear from you
Best regards
Mr Jude Williams

What a tightwad! 20%? phhttt... I will definitely be negotiating on this deal.

First working reply:

Jude,
Thank you for your prompt reply. My offices aren't usually open on Fridays. I'm only in for a short time to pick up a few papers. I have to make my way to Hospital where my sister, Ima, is in bad shape, following a bout with pneumonia. I can only pray that I will hear good news from the doctors this evening.

Jude, I have a very professional enterprise here in London connected with a great deal of important people in government. I can't stress enough that this matter must remain confidential between you and I.

My sister, Ima, has a substantial estate, which I must look after should she become disabled. I am spending the majority of my time dealing with her illness.

I may be able to help you early next week, schedule permitting. Unfortunately, my fax machine has a main board issue and only will work with Linux based fax servers that have the ver 1.4 patch, which if installed my engineers tell me will corrupt our intra-office database so we will have to correspond by email for the present time.

Sincerely,
Joe Schmuck
Capital Ideas. LTD
London

Jude is concerned about Ima!

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your feed back and also sorry for your sister sickness,God will help her and becom free

regards

Mr Jude Williams

Joe Schmuck Twisted Evil Suggestions welcome!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic