SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First bait, thanks to andy-boy.

View next topic
View previous topic

negular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ended up at this site after a mugu tried to rip me off on ebay. This is my first bait and it probably wont be all that funny. What Im after is your input and any ideas you might have. After reading some of you guys work, I decided to go in for the kill... this is my story

*law and order noise*

My characters name is Padre Benito Juarez. Padre = priest in spanish. Hes a mexican priest who looks over the wealthy Church of Gin. Benito Juarez was the first indian president of mexico. Wink

the risky free offer which I got from nadnerd in the surplus letter section.
Quote:
Subject: hello
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:02:42 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Apr 2005 16:02:42.0537 (UTC) FILETIME=[8FC5AD90:01C53D1D]

Dear friend and partner,
I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but please be rest assured is with good faith and intentions from a family in dare need of your assistance to help us transfer the inheritance sum of US$23.1 million into your account or company�s account, in which God will bless you for rendering a helping hand to others. I�m Andrew Taylor, from Sierra Leone (currently residing in Republic of Ireland on Asylum), the son to the late Brigadier John Taylor. I got your contact details in the course of my discreet Web search for a reliable and God fearing person, I decided to solicit for your kind assistance. I am currently residing with my family (son and a daughter) here in Ireland as asylum seekers and the Rep of Ireland Fiscal Policy Law and Regulations does not allow us (Asylum Seekers) certain financial rights. My Father was a brigadier in charge of Arms and Ammunition procurement for the Sierra Leona Army before his death. He specifically drew my attention before his death to the sum of US$23.1 million, which he had and concealed in safe deposit boxes with security codes, and was deposited and declared as personal effects, andprocessing film materials with a Private Security Company in United Kingdom. The lives and future of my family depends on this fund as such I will be grateful if you can assist us. In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in Republic of Ireland hence my asking you to assist me to transfer it out of United Kingdom for investment purposes in your country. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 30% of the total sum while 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the course of this transaction, 5% for the less privileged in the society and the remaining 60% is for the family�s investment in your country. Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred to your account. Further information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust, confidence and good relationship is established. I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality required in this transaction. Do not hesitate to contact me for further directives to enable us commence towards the conclusion of this transaction. I wait for your prompt response Please email me back:
[email protected]

Thanks and God bless,

Andrew Taylor

I didnt keep a copy of my first email to him, but it was basically just a little something to get his attention. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Thank you very much for writing and thank you for your cooperation. Before I proceed to furnish you with the full details of this transaction, I wish to state here that we definitely need to apply some safety valves in this business for the protection of the interest of
all(both parties).

Taking into consideration, the fact that I do not personally know you or have never met you in my life, we would need to jointly endorse an Agreement stating in clear terms, the roles and expectations of both of us in this business. Not to waste much of your time (we wouldnt want to do that would we?), the following
safety Measures have been drawn up by me, constructive and positive
critics is welcome.

* Signing of the Agreement
* Upon your collection of the consignments, I will personally travel to your country to meet with you and collect the fund and give your that, which is due for you. Hence, we shall join effort to invest in a lucrative business which you deem fit, which I hope is going to be beneficial to both of us. At present I am under refuges status.

Having said the above let me explain in detail, the nature of this business. The fund has been package and deposited with a security company, ready for delivery to whom I shall nominate as the beneficiary.

Kindly furnish me with your reconfirmed full name, address with telephone/fax numbers ,and as well assure me of your capability to handle this transaction without breaches thereby acquainting me with your age range as proof of maturity. (blahblhablhab lhbalhbalbhalbhablah)

Andrew Taylor

Quote:
Andy boy,
Im glad you replied so fast. You must really be in a hurry to get the help you need huh? It must really
blow in your country hence your preocupation over safety valves. Sadly, I do not specialize in the manufacturing of any type of valves. I am just a simple Mexican priest looking over this wealthy Church of Gins. You ask of my age and I take offense to that. As a reverend I expect more respect from you. My age should not matter as yours does not matter to me. We are all equal in the eyes of our lord GOD and sonny-boy JESUS H CHRIST. Amen, hallelujah!

I dont know what kind of breaches you speak of. Lay all the modalities on me so I can fully understand. Im a simple priest and not a computer person. Me and my Church of Gins are willing to help you in your hour of need. Also, can I go ahead and mention this to the other priests of my church? They will be thrilled to hear about this.

Waiting for your response,
Padre Benito Juarez

p.s. how much of the $32million do we get?

Last edited by negular on Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
negular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To which he responded:

Quote:
Hello Darius

Thank you so much for taking your time and showing interest in helping me and my family.

For now all that is required is for you to send me your postal address, phone/fax number to enable me give them to the security company whom shall be contacting you to furnish you with the modality on how to claim the consignments.

When the time comes I shall give you power of attorney mandating you as the benefactor.

But please do not disclose the contents of the consignment to the security company, because for security reasons, we declared the contents as important family valuables, and highly photographic materials.

Thanks as I await to hear from you.

Andrew Taylor

my reply:
Quote:
Andres,
I received your email this morning after our Early Bird mass... I guess I was the one the catch the worm huh? Your email was dedicated to "Darius" which makes me wonder... are you real? Are you cheating on me? Me and the Church of Gin are more than willing to help you if you only like to have one man at a time and can prove your identity. A picture of you will do for now. Also, you did not apologize for direspecting me and in our Mexican culture, that is muy muy disrespectful. Im very happy your family's valuables are highly photogenic... that kind of stuff turns me on. Let me know you are real and not a scammer just like all those low-life pieces of shit out there. You didnt answer some of my questions, and I hope you start paying attention so we can go through all this with ease.

Cant wait to hear all the modalities,
Benito Juarez

mugumail!
Quote:
Hello Benito,

That was the name (Darius) that pop up on my computer screen and I assume its you.I am not cheating on you neither dealing with other party.. You are a man of God don't mean you are a God..Right(mugu reasoning Shocked) . You said in your last email and I quote...We are all equal before God unless you want to go contrary.I owe you no apology nor I have disrepect you in any manner whatsoever.
This is not a child's play...(yeah, its mugu play)I am not here to waste your time hence I would not want you to waste time also(awww well thank you my dear pet, Im glad you care).....

To your question; I am prepare to offer your church 30% for rendering assistance.(you are so nice)

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Andrew.

I really need to sharpen my slapping skills...

Quote:
andresito,
Of course Im not a God, that is blasphemy on your part. For the direspect part, listen here sonny-boy, if you are not going to understand the modalities involved with our different cultures, It will be very hard to do business. I am Padre Benito Juarez, or Padre Juarez maybe even just Padre, not benito, or just juarez. Im not your neighbor down the street. In my country I am a Priest who represents God. Let's be mature and wise about this transaction. I would like to become your partner. I always like to find 100% trusty and risky free people to become my partners. And, of course this is not childs play, I am a priest, not a promiscuous 14 year old girl. Im starting to see that maybe in our countries and cultures, people treat each other different. I do however, respect you and would apologize to you if you though I owed you an apology. Is it really so hard? I dont see all this as a waste of time. Im always willing to help.

Looking forward to becoming your trusted american partner.
Padre Juarez

Oh, I respect him allright... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ok so thats it for now, I will gladly accept any help/tips/criticism seeing Im pretty new to all this.
jughead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm baiting this mugu too... i'm waiting for a photo op...
negular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mentioned I wanted a photo, but this one is pretty dumb so I wont give him a hard time about it... yet. Twisted Evil

Make sure to slap him for me a few times. Laughing
negular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was quiet for a while and I just got this:

Quote:
Padre Benito Juarez

Thanks for taken your time to send me all your identity.
But please, forward to me your postal address, phone/fax line, so that I will forward them to the security company to enable them contact you on the modalities on how to claim the consignments.

Regards, and God bless.

Andy Taylor

To which I've replied:

Quote:
Andy,

Sorry I didnt give you my info. Here is:

420 Ashely Rd
xxxxx NY xxxx

Phone: 1-xxx-xxx-5641

The thing is andy, everyone has access to that phone and they would become supicious about all this. Besides, I cant use the phone because of my hearing aid its of high voltage and could shock me.

I was actually thinking of proposing something to you. My plan is to take money out of the church funds for both of us. These people fucking hate me and I hate them back. They make me cry all the time andy! So my idea is for you to pose as a Voluntary Missionary for us, and I will approve you. Afterall, Im encharged of aproving our Missionaries. I'll send you a good amount of money as Financial Aid for your missionary work. We can split the money 50/50, you can just deposit my 50% into the money you are going to transfer to me. So if they tell me that I've been stealing money, I say it was from my business in Africa.

What do you think Andy? Want to make a little side cash? This church is filthy rich and stupid. It seems like if they always want to give their money away... well andy my boy, we can take it from them with pleasure. All you have to do is act as our Missionary in Africa preaching and teaching the word of our Lord Jesus H Christ. I know you'll be interested in this missionary position.

Let me know,
Padre Benito Juarez.

Its almost time for a trophy.
scambustergrrl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Church baits are so much fun - they get really offended when you misuse religion in baiting them. Well I figure, they use it to scam so why the hell not?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic