SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Revenge of Lou Ellen - Eatyo Urgreens/Zed/Gold Hat - PART IV

View next topic
View previous topic

Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

. . . . . . . . . . The Revenge of Lou Ellen Jennings

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . By Eatyo Urgreens, Zed and Gold Hat

. . . . . . . . . . PART IV - Section A

The bait takes a major turn in this final part. Alex continues to beg for his money and is constantly slapped for his incompetence.

Enter Julie Newmar - a sleazy bi-sexual bank clerk who ends up shagging Rev. Horton just before he is arrested. She quickly develops a relationship with Alex and starts sending him "special pictures" of herself.

Enter Nonoh Michael, a major mugu comparable to the "one who must never be named - the infamous Usm4n B3llo". He steals the money during transfer to Alex and taunts him.

Alex - the scammer
Nonoh Michael - nefarious mugu - Eatyo Urgreens
Eileen Dover - Millie's friend in the UK - Eatyo Urgreens
Dr. Tim Bits - Millie's doctor and friend - Gold Hat
Sgt. Mungo Wank - local police officer - Gold Hat
Reverend Timothy Horton - Millie's preacher - Zed
Julie Newmar - sleazy, bi-sexual bank clerk - Zed

Quote:
March 8, 2005
Dr. Tim To Alex

Subject: Very Urgent Information - your help is needed

Hello my friend,

I have grave news regarding our project. It appears that this man of God - the Rev. Horton - is nothing more than a common thief! Eileen and I desperately need your help in this matter as events are taking place that may prevent the successful conclusion to all out hard work unless we work fast.

I have been trying to contact Rev. Horton for days but he has not returned my calls. I even went to the Church manse last night - all the lights were on and I knew he was there but he did answer the door bell. For the past several days many townsfolk have mentioned to me that they have seen the reverend driving about town in a new Mercedes. Yesterday I asked the bank manager, Skip Dover, (a second cousin of Eileen), about Millie's trust account. He told me confidentially that it was almost empty. Please Alex, keep this to yourself as we don't want Skip to get in trouble for giving me this information.

I am sure you can guess where the money has gone!

I have spoken to Eileen today and she is simply furious about this. Clarice, Millie's sister is in Florida so Eileen and I must deal with this mess. We have agreed that Eileen and I will provide the money to you immediately so that the transaction can take place. Eileen will hold the money you transfer until Millie is back in control of her life.

I will wire half the money to Eileen tomorrow and she will provide the other half. But you must contact Eileen immediately and assure her absolutely that you will not deal with the Rev. Horton. I have told her you will call tomorrow (March 9) at your earliest convenience to discuss this matter.

I have also been in touch with Sgt. Mungo Wank, our town constable. He is very concerned that this may be a repeat of what Tim Horton did 9 years ago when he was a lawyer. He misused client funds then and was disbarred. I think this was mentioned to you in a previous letter. Sgt. Wank has now opened an investigation into this matter.

Alex, as a good Christian man I am sure that you are reviled also, at the thought of cheating an elderly woman and stealing her money. No true Christian would ever even think of such a thing. I am sure you would agree with this. (I am always amazed at how many mugus, as with Alex, make copious references to the Bible, God, Jesus and how honest they are. I wonder if the underlined statement even gave him a moment for pause!)

I made a mistake Alex. I should not have let this transaction be placed in the hands of a man that was suspect. With your help we can remedy this situation immediately. Call Eileen as soon as you can. I will keep pushing Sgt. Wank to take action. Between all of us, we can make this happen.

Alex, it appears that all of Millie's money may now be gone. More than ever, she now desperately needs her promised share of the money. I know that as a good Christian you will help.

Yours urgently,

Dr. Tim

Quote:
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:37:26 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Acknowledgement.
Attn:Dr.Tim Bits.
Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail, I will call Mrs.Eileen Dover today at 8.30pm Ghana time.
Yours faithfully,Alex Xxxx.

Quote:
Wed Mar 09, 2005
Reverand Horton to Alex
(Sent this, along with HSAT)

Dear Alex
I went to the bank this morning to send the money, and they told me I had to get a form filled out by you. I've never seen this one before, but it looks like it's from the Government.

I tried to get them to let me fill it in, but they insisted that you had to. I'm sorry, Alex. I tried my best to get this done quick.
I'm attaching a copy of the form to this e-mail - I would have had the bank fax it to you, but I don't have your FAX number, so we'll have to do it this way.
The banks are still open here for a few hours, so there's still a chance for today. I'd like to keep this all above board, even it means going through the paperwork hassles.

Rev Horton

Alex did indeed call Eileen, and this rather long conversation was made. (3.1Mb - 8 minutes 41 seconds)
2005-03-09.mp3
** LANGUAGE WARNING ** Just after I hang up (at the end) I make a rather rude and uncomplimentary remark to do with wiping bottoms and copulation... You are duly warned.

Quote:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:22
Horton to Alex
Dear Alex

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner - I got to the bank *just* as they were closing. There was another blizzard on the way, so the roads were pretty bad. I just replaced my 15 year old car last week, and I was scared at times. I was almost run off the road by a snowplow!

I had a bit of good luck though, Alex. One of the tellers at the bank is a friend of mine, and she let me in.I was able to talk her into putting the transfer to the top of the overnight queue, so the money will be transferred as soon as the bank opens for business.

I had to promise Julie a nice dinner as a thank you, and everything clicked, Alex. Do you know what it feels like to fall in love with someone over dinner? It's amazing. The only way I can describe it is it felt like my Conversion to the Dou-Gnut Holy Church. It was a once in a lifetime feeling, Alex. I'm so happy now, I could just sing! Julie Newmar is a gift sent from the Lord himself! She is just so wonderful! She is so pretty, and her figure is just out of this world! You would not believe how her breasts feel and how all the curves just work out so well!

If you saw her, Alex, you would think an Angel came back to Earth just to bless us!

We had dinner, and by the time we finished with it, there was too much snow on the ground to drive home. Juile invited me back to her place until the plows had a chance to go through and clear the streets.

Julie has this wonderful apartment! When we got there, she put on some soft music and snuggled up to me as we talked and drank wine until the wee hours of the morning. I tell you, Alex, Julie is one hot lady! Things just started happening last night that I wish would happen every night. Julie and I explored each other in ways that

Alex - Three police cars just pulled into my driveway. I don't know what's going on, but I gotta check this out. I''ll e-mail you when this is done. SHIT! They're pounding on thr dwo

Quote:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 19:52
From Alex to Horton (just after the arrest)

Atn:Rev.Tim Horton

Dear sir,

Thanks for your sweet mail,i believe that this is the beginning of new
things to come . Sure will be, Alex you little worm - more mindfuks for you!

Please,kindly send the transfer information immediately the transfer is
done,and remember to send your full contact information as soon as
possible. For some reason, I don't think there's any WiFi in the local slammer, Alex.

My regards to the banker,may God bless her.I will - you'll send her a death threat by the time this is over!
Alex

Quote:
March 10, 2005
Dr. Tim to Alex
Subject: Horton has been arrested!

Alex -

Incredible news this morning. Police have arrested Rev. Horton on suspicion of fraud. One of my nurses just gave me this information a few minutes ago. Alex - didn't I tell you that this man was a thief and could not be trusted? The truth is out now - this man is a scurrilous piece of scum - imagine how low he must be to steal from an elderly woman!

I am going to notify Eileen and I will try to call her later. And I will email you as soon as I learn more.

Apparently the town is in a tizzy - there hasn't been this much excitement since Lou Pole got caught stealing panties at the Girl Scout Camp a few years back . What a day!

More later.

Tim

Quote:
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:13:22 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Subject: Horton has been arrested!

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well?

Thanks for the information,as for our transaction,everything is still intact.I spoke to Mrs.Eileen Dover yesterday as promised and assure her of my maximum co-operation towards the transaction of which she assured me that she will transfer the money tomorrow 11th march,2005.

Hoping to hear from you of the latest information on the arrest of Rev.T.Horton.

Yours faithfully,
Alex.

Quote:
evening of March 10, 2005
Dr. Tim To Alex -
Subject: Bank has confirmed the money transfer.

Hello Alex -

This certainly has been an interesting day to say the least. I just got home and found a message on my answering machine from my bank. The bank confirmed, (as I had requested), that the $1,500 has been successfully transferred to Eileen's account in the U.K. So everything is a go from here. There will be no problem with Eileen's money as she is a very rich old lady. You would be amazed at the size of her farm!

So that's it - Horton is in jail - you will soon have the $3,000 - and the transaction can take place.

Alex, the lesson that I have learned from this is to trust in God as he will always help in the end. And he will punish the dirty, filthy thieves who steal from helpless old women. I am in a very good mood today because justice has been done and I got to thinking about the future.

You know Alex, after this business is done, you must consider coming over to Canada for a visit. You will certainly be able to afford it and of course will be welcome to stay with my family. Big Chubby Lake is only 2 hours from Toronto and my home is situated right on the lake. I can see us now Alex, sitting on the deck overlooking the lake, drinking some cold Molson beer (my favourite) and you enjoying yourself getting down on my wife's beaver. Wild hot juicy beaver is our national dish and my wife provides an excellent meal (along with Spring vegetables of course). And you will be amazed at our wildlife here. We don't have as many large animals as you do but in Big Chubby, birds suddenly appear every time you are near.

Give it some thought my friend, the future looks very bright.

Warmest regards from your friend,

Dr. Tim

OH! OH! - Here comes NONOH

Quote:
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005
From: nonohmicheal To: "Eileen Dover" AND "Rev.Tim Horton"

Subject: ATTENTION MRS EILEEN AND TIM!!

DEAR SIR AND MADAM,

I AM NONOH MICHEAL, I AM ASSOCIATE OF YOUR FRIEND ALEX XXXX. ALEX HAS ASKED ME TO ASSIST IN A YOUR TRANSFER OF FUNDS TO HIM FROM BOTH OF YOUR BANKS BY WIRE TRANSFER. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALEX BANK DETAILS ARE NO LONGER VALID AND YOU MUST SEND FUNDS VIA BANK TRANSFER TO THE FOLLOWING BANK:

Bank: Commercial Bank International, 181st Street West, Charleston, Ohio
305018 USA
Benificiary: Nonoh Micheal
Account Name: Nonoh Enterprises Inc.,
Account Number: 35768788
Swift Code: BOFAUS3MRIC

AMOUNT TO BE TRANSFERRED
$3.000 USD from Eileen Dover
$3.000 USD from Rev.T Horton

PLEASE BE SURE TO MAIL MYSELF AND ALEX A RECEIPT OF THE WIRE TRANSFER
IMMEDIATELY AFTER TRANSFER IS TAKEN PLACE.
YOU ARE ASSURED OF MY BEST ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES.

> NONOH MICHEAL

Original message - a fake - supposedly from Alex but really sent by Nonoh

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:14:19 -0500
> > Subject: Assistance Please...
> >
> > Nonoh,
> >
> > Thank you for offering to assist in the matter of transfer.
> >
> > Please forward your transfer instruction urgently to Eileen Dover
> > [email protected] and to Rev.Tim Horton
> > [email protected]
> >
> > This is a matter of extreme urgency as both Eileen and Rev.Tim are due
> > to each transfer $3000 USD to me.
> >
> > Alex Xxxx

Eileen follows the instructions and sends this response prior to a weekend trip Twisted Evil

Quote:
Eileen to Alex/Nonoh

Hello Alex and Nonoh,

Well, I must say that it has taken quite some time to get to this point,
but finally here we are. I received 1500USD from Tim Bits, and am
adding 1500USD. Safely now sent to Ohio.

Thank you Mr. Micheal for your timely intervention and assistance for
Alex.

Alex, I'm off to see some friends in the South of England for the
weekend, so I will be out of touch for the weekend. I'll catch up with

you once I get back home on Monday evening. We will have to discuss the
next step in these proceedings I think.

Cheerio, and god bless both of you.

Eileen Dover
<< Attachment >>

Quote:
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:47:48 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Bank has confirmed the money transfer
Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well with your family?Thanks for the latest information,that is the beginning of new things coming our way. Mrs.Eileen Dover said during our telephone discussion of 9th march,2005
that she will transfer the money today.

Immediately,the whole money is transfered/confirmed in Eileen's account,I will procced to Canada with my family without delay to see Mummy,my wife is desprate to see Mummy even more than me.We will also have the opportunity to visit happening places in your country and toast a good wine together.

My regards to your family
Yours faithfully,Alex Xxxx.

Quote:
March 11, 2005
Dr. Tim to Alex
Subject: The Most Recent News
Hello Alex -
Here is a scanned copy of the Bugle - it is a small newspaper that we have in town - and this is the front page. I will send you more information when I get it.

And wonderful news that you are coming over. We will have such fun and I'll get the wife working on her beaver as soon as Spring gets here. And it would be lovely to meet your family. And we have some real happening places in the area. I know you will just love Jean Poole's Tavern and Laundromat - it's just down the road from here and all the cool people go there. But much more on this later.

Enjoy the article and I'll be in touch soon.
Warmest regards,
Dr. Tim

SNAP QUIZ - (for Canadians only) - Look at the picture of Dr. Tim Bits - Who is it?

ENTER JULIE NEWMAR - bank clerk, bi-sexual slut and Horton's recent shag

Quote:
Mar 11, 2005 19:39
Just sent by Julie to Nonoh, cc'ing Alex from Horton's account.
Dear Alex and Nonoh

Hi! my name is Julie Newmar, and I am writing this to you of Reverend
Tim Horton's behalf.

Reverend Tim is a very close friend of mine, and he has been unjustly accused of a crime that could never do. I have no idea who is behind this, but I'll make sure that Tim's name is cleared after all of this. Really? Who would be heartless enough to think a man of God could do something like this? I'm just so devastated by this, I feel like crying everytime I think of poor Tim in jail.

Anyhow, Tim asked me to check his e-mail as he was working on something with Alex, and I'm really glad I did. It feels icky going through somebody else's e-mail.

I've attached a copy of the receipt of the money transfer to this message.

The earliest Tim will be available will be Monday, so I'd really like it if you could let me know how things went at my personal address - [email protected]

Please pray for Tim. This has just devastated him, and he needs all the support we can give him in this dark hour.

Thanks!
Julie

<< Attachment >>

Quote:
March 12 ????
Alex to Julie

Attn:Julie Newmar
Dear,

Hope you are doing well?Thank's for the information which you forwarded to me.Rev.Tim Horton told me about you few days ago,of which i am desprate of seeing you face to face that is my utmost dream.

I am surprise with this information which you forwarded to me of somebody who must be behind this mess,the bible stated it categorically that we should not touch an annointed man of God,and do no harm to his prophet,any body who is behind this,his portion is apostrophy and calamity.

Please dearing,tell him that he should not worry at all, i will not fail or forsake him that i am still and will continue to be with him no matter any circumstances that might come in.I have trusted him and will continue to trust him on this transaction.

My regards to Tim.

Yours Faithfully,

Alex Xxxx.

Quote:
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:16:04 -0000 (GMT)
Subject: This is unbelievable

Dear Dr.Tim Bits

This is unbelievable,how could a man of God be a wicked/cheater like this? Ya right! - does that incongruity ring a bell with you Alex?

I will blame you in the other way because you know that this man is ofquestionable character and you introduced him to me, well,thank God thathis secret is out.

Please always be keeping me posted of any development.

Meanwhile,Eileen transfered the US3,000 Dollars today,from monday the lawyer will start the proccess of the release of the funds.

Have a nice week-end
My regards to your family.
Alex Xxxx

Quote:
Date: Sat, 12
Cc: drtimbits
Subject: TREAT AS A MATTER OF URGENCY
DEAR MUMMY/DR.TIM

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL?

REFERRENCE TO THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT FOR US3,000 DOLLARS FORWARDED TO ME ON 11TH MARCH,2005,KINDLY CONFIRM THE PAYMENT INTO THE ACCOUNT WHICH I FORWARDED TO MRS.EILEEN DOVER ,THIS IS THE ACCOUNT:

ACOOUNT NAME:FNB INVESTMENTS LTD
ACCRA GHANA
BANK:METROPOLITAN AND ALLIED BANK
MAKOLA,ACCRA
ACCOUNT#:205347011
SWIFT CODE: MTALGHAC
INTERMEDIARY BANK: CITI BANK NA
111 WALL STREET
NEW YORK 10043 USA
SWIFT CODE CITIUS 33
M.A.B A /C# 36023423

IF THE MONEY WAS NOT TRANSFERED INTO THIS ACCOUNT,WHICH MEANS YOU
TRANSFERED THE MONEY INTO WRONG ACCOUNT WHICH DOES NOT BELONG TO ME,KINDLY CALL THE MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
YOURS FAITHFULLY
ALEX XXXX

Quote:
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 9:24 PM
Subject: Treat as a matter of urgency.
Dear Mummy,

Kindly note that the money which you transfer was sent to a wrong account,somebody must have been monitoring my communication with you.and any mail that is not from this particular box is not from me.

Please kindly have a look at the e-mail address,my e-mail is alexxxxx1960 while the mail was sent to you from. ([email protected] you should call the money back immediately and send the money to the account for the purposes which the money was needed for.

You should stop communicating with this thief otherwise i will cancel this transaction immediately for the safety of the transaction,because i cannot collect money for one project from 2 persons. Obviously Alex, 'cause you are so f*king honest

Meanwhile,call the money which you transfer back immediately and re-direct it to my account.

Yours faithfully
Alex Xxxx

Quote:

Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:25:09 +0000

Subject: FOOL BOY
NWANNE
YOU HAV DONE VERY BAD JOB HIR EN U SHOULD BE ASHAMED, U KNOW. U LOOK IN DI MIRROR EN U SEEING JOBLESS, NOTHIN MORE OK. AH TAKE UR MAGA CASH FOR MA OWN BICOS U AR MUGU MUGU OK. NOW I'M GOING 2 COME EN VISIT U EN FIX U GOOD . DAD,

Quote:
Sun Mar 13, 2005 20:35
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

NWANNE,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL?AS YOU KNOW WHAT IS ON BOARD,HOW ARE WE CONTINUING THE JOB FOR US TO COLLECT GOOD MONEY AND SHARE TOGETHER. I COMMEND YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS,YOU ARE MORE SMART GUY.

MEANWHILE,HENCE YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT,GET BACK TO ME TO ENABLE ME FORWARD THE OTHER PAYMENT SLIP FOR THE COLLECTION OF THE OTHER MONEY.

MY DIRECT LINE IS 233-27-7424440 YOU CAN REACH ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE
THIS MAIL.

CHEERS.

Quote:
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 2:18 PM

Dear Mummy,

Please be informed that due to the practise of some crooks who entered into my mail box,i am forwarding my new e-mail address to you where we can be communicating for the success of the transaction.

The new e-mai:[email protected]

Please,Kindly note that any e-mail from me must carry my telephone number:233-24-31xxxx as my code.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Alex Xxxx.

See Part IV - Section B just below
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PART IV - Section B

Quote:
Mon Mar 14, 2005
Julie to Alex

Dear Alex

What is going on here? Iím so confused right now? Are you telling me you didnít get the money that was sent?

Alex, I sent the money to Nononh as you requested. Did I do something wrong? Reverend Horton said that this was a risk free arrangement. I donít know whatís going on now? Can you help me with this, Alex?

All I know is that Tim was the first person to treat me right since I moved back to Big Chubby Lake last year. After I broke up with my girlfriend, I didnít know what to do. Tim has always been an anchor for me, and a great man when I didnít know what I was going to do. He was the first person I had been with in almost two years, and now that heís in jail on some bogus charges, I donít know what Iím going to do.

I went to visit Reverend Horton today in jail, and heís just crushed to hear about whatís going on. Almost the whole town has turned against Tim, but I know in my heart he is innocent. He has been such a leader in the community for the last few years Ė I have no idea who would do this sort of thing to him. Alex, what are we going to do?

Iím have been in tears all weekend over all of this. Tim was the first person to put my past behind me and treat me as the woman as I am. When I went to Los Angles, I didnít know what I was going to do, but I wanted to be an actress. I got a few roles in some adult movies. Sarah was so kind when we first met, and she let me live with her for the last few years. We had a lot of fun together Ė I though she was my soul mate. She was so pretty and so smooth all over. But when I caught her with another woman, I knew it was all over and I had to leave LA. I do so miss Sarah, but me and Tim just connected in a way that nobody has done since I left Sarah.

Alex, what can I do here? I really donít know. Iíve been in tears all weekend about this. I am just so hurt about everything. Iíll try to pull the money back when I get to work tomorrow, but I donít know if I can. Itís going to be about noon where you are. If itís claimed before then, I donít know what I can do.

Alex, what can I do? Please help me. Tim has been so good to me. I had almost forgot what it was like to be with a man again, but he was so good to me.

Help
Julie

Nonoh, arch villain taunts Alex

Quote:
From Nonoh Micheal To Alex
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005
Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

U AR MUGU MUGU . DAD, ME WORK DIS MAGA EILEEN GOOD ,THEN U COME IN EN SPOIL MA JOB WIT DIS WOMAN OK. MAGA EILEEN TOO TRUSTIN OF PEOPLE THAT WORKIN IN AM FARM U KNOW ,U NOW. NOW U ASK ME 2 SHARE JOB WIT U SAY?HAHAHA

Quote:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: URGENT.

DEAR MUMMY,

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.IN THE FIRST PLACE,I DON'T KNOW THE NONOH WHERE YOU TRANSFER THE US3,000.THE ACCOUNT WHERE YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY DOES NOT HAVE ANY CITY OR COUNTRY,BUT MY ACCOUNT STATED CATEGORICALLY THAT THE ACCOUNT IS FROM ACCRA-GHANA .

SECONDLY,HAVE A LOOK AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS,alexxxxx [email protected] WHILE THE E-MAIL WHERE THE MAIL WAS SENT FROM BY THE THIEF WAS(alexxxxx [email protected]).TO BE HONEST TO YOU I DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY,BECAUSE THE MONEY WAS TRANSFERED INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH WAS NOT FROM ME.

PLEASE,KINDLY CALL THE MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY AS YOU SAID AND SEND THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT,THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
SNIPÖÖÖÖÖÖ.

REMEMBER THAT THE EALIER THE BETTER ON THE TRANSACTION,AND FROM NOW ONWARD ALL OUR COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE FROM THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS,DON'T SEND ANY E-MAIL TO MY FORMER E-MAIL ADDRESS(alexxxxx [email protected] ,FOR SECURITY REASONS,AS I WROTE TO YOU THAT ANY MAIL FROM ME MUST HAVE MY TELEPHONE NUMBER:233-24-31xxxx AS MY SECRET CODE BETWEEN US TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST HAVE A NICE WEEK.YOURS FAITHFULLY,
ALEX XXXXXXXXX

Quote:
March 14, 2005
From Dr. Tim to Alex alexxxxx @xxxxxxxxx
Subject: What is going on Alex??????????????????
Alex -

I have just received your letter. What is this Nanoh thing. Who is this person and how did he become involved in our business. You have never mentioned him before - is he working with that stupid lawyer Chukmywoody? Explain this to me?

And what has happened to our money? Eileen is still away so I cannot call her now. Where has the money gone? Alex, we have done everything in our power to help you and have been totally honest and candid with you. Why did you not tell us you were involving someone else.

Write back immediately and explain yourself?

Dr. Tim

Quote:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 9:52 PM
To: "Alex Xxxxxxxxx "
Subject: Re: URGENT.

Alex,

What on earth is going on here? How could I be so tricked by this Nonoh person? Alex, the details of the bank are clear enough on the email he sent to me, and I will repeat them here for you:

Bank: Commercial Bank International, 181st Street West, Charleston, Ohio
305018 USA
Benificiary: Nonoh Micheal
Account Name: Nonoh Enterprises Inc.,
Account Number: 35768788
Swift Code: BOFAUS3MRIC

The address is as plain as the nose on your face Alex, the city is Charleston, the state is Ohio and the country is the USA. Do you think I am so old I cannot read Alex? These details are on the receipt I sent with my reply.

I never received any communication from 'alexxxxx 11960' only from Nonoh. Now you want me to send MORE money, immediately? I don't think you quite understand the gravity of what has taken place here Alex, so I had better explain it to you...

Nonoh the thief has taken what does not belong to him, and as such I have to report the theft to the Police. As a result of this I will NOT be in any position to send anything to anyone as their will be an
enquiry, statements to fill out and insurance claims to send in the post. The Police will no doubt want to see my computer emails so that they may gather whatever evidence they need to track down this evil man. As the money was transferred to an American bank, Interpol and the United States Secret Service will no doubt be involved as well. What a terrible mess.

It is too late to do anything today as the banks here are closed, as is
out local Police station, so it will have to wait until first thing
tomorrow morning. I must also contact Mr Tim Bits to see what he is
doing about this mess from his end... What a terrible mess.

Have you any idea who this Nonoh is Alex? Do you know where he is from?

Eileen Dover

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:44:47 +0800
Subject: URGENT.
ATTN:DR.TIM BITS

DEAR SIR.

HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.IN THE FIRST PLACE,I DON'T KNOW THE NONOH
WHERE EILEEN TRANSFER THE US3,000.THE ACCOUNT WHERE EILEEN TRANSFER THE
MONEY DOES NOT HAVE ANY CITY OR COUNTRY,BUT MY ACCOUNT STATED
CATEGORICALLY THAT THE ACCOUNT IS FROM ACCRA-GHANA .

SECONDLY,HAVE A LOOK AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS, alexxxxx [email protected] WHILE THE E-MAIL WHERE THE MAIL WAS SENT FROM BY THE THIEF WAS(alexxxxx [email protected]).TO BE HONEST TO YOU I DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY,BECAUSE THE MONEY WAS TRANSFERED INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT WHICH WAS NOT FROM ME.

PLEASE,KINDLY CALL THE MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY AS YOU SAID AND SEND THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT,THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

SNIP

REMEMBER THAT THE EALIER THE BETTER ON THE TRANSACTION,THIS IS THE REASON WHY I PREFARE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BECAUSE WITHOUT THE TRANSFER INFORMATION YOU CAN' COLLECT THE MONEY.

FROM NOW ONWARD ALL OUR COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE FROM THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS,DON'T SEND ANY E-MAIL TO MY FORMER E-MAIL ADDRESS(alexxxxx [email protected]

SECONDLY,FOR SECURITY REASONS,AS I WROTE TO YOU THAT ANY MAIL FROM ME MUST HAVE MY
- Hide quoted text -
TELEPHONE NUMBER:233-24-31xxxx AS MY SECRET CODE BETWEEN US TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONESTHAVE A NICE WEEK.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,ALEX XXXXXXXXX

Quote:
March 15, 2005
Subject: The Road Ahead
Dr. Tim to Alex.

Alex - 233-24-314xxxx

I have heard from Eileen and she is in terrible straits. The police are investigating, her accounts have been sealed and she is not allowed to leave the island. All of this in a matter of 48 hours. What a pickle!

More than ever now we must make this transaction happen to recover our lost money. So how do we do that. I will use your code (233-24-314xxxx) from now on when I contact you.

Please, for my own safety, I want you to refer to this code, "Felcherlove" when contacting me. This is Millie's maiden name (Felcher) and known to only a few of us. Use this code just with me - no one else - not Eileen nor the insurance company nor anyone else.

Millie by the way is progressing nicely and will return home soon.

Alex, what do we do next?

Dr. Tim

Quote:
Tue Mar 15, 2005
Julie to Alex
Dear Alex

I'm just so lost right now. This morning went I got to the bank, I
checked the transfer and it came back as "receiver verified". I'm so
sorry Alex. Did I screw things up? I feel just so sick right now. I'll
take a look and try again in the morning.

I told Reverand Horton about what happened with all of this, and he was
just shocked to hear what happened. He should be released after his
preliminary hearing tomorrow, so I hope to God he can sort through all
of this. He seems to know more about this than I do. He didn't say so,
but I think he blamed me for this.

Oh God, Alex, what have I done? I just want to curl up and cry all day.
I just feel so usless sometimes. I'm so sorry about this, Alex. I've
fucked everything up because of my stupidity. If I could make it up to
you somehow, Alex, I would.

I don't know what to do next. I just want to run and hide. I'm thinking
of going back to the US and to try again down there. Do you think I
might have some better luck this time, Alex? Last time I was in
Hollywood, I got in with a bad group of people, and I really felt used.
Sarah helped me a lot, but that ended too.

I'm going to send you a picture from one of my photo shoots from last
year, Alex. Do you think I should try Hollywood again? Do you think I
might have a chance to make it? I'd really like to know what you think,
Alex. I'm just so down right now. Sad

I'll try again tomorrow to see what I can to get the transfer
redirected, but I don't know what's going to happen to me. Tim has said
he'll come by the bank after the hearing, and I'll ask him to e-mail you
to see what we can do. Please believe him, Alex. He's had some troubles
in the past, but he has overcome them and is now a devout man of God. I
just hope I can have just half the strength Reverend Horton has to get
through all of this.

I'm sorry about rambling on like this, Alex. I just need someone to listen.

Julie

NOT SAFE FOR WORK! Nothing explict, but there are boobies involved!

Julie
and
NSFW!

Quote:
Tue Mar 15, 2005 19:12
Dear Julie,

Hope you are doing well?I've heard all your explanation/regret to the whole thing.

My prayer is that Rev.T.Horton will regain his freedom,and trace the account where the money was paid so that the money should return to him immediately.

For now,everything is stand still,i am now a liar to the lawyer because i told him that i will give him the money yesterday.

I hope that there will be a sXXXtion soonest.

Yours faithfully
Alex Xxxxxxxx.
233-24-314xxxx

Quote:
Tue Mar 15, 2005 15:53
Eileen to Alex
Alex,

All this is far too much for me to take in, I had no idea that things
were quite so bad. The information coming from Mr Tim Bits was quite
infrequent, and I did ask you to forward me any emails to keep me
informed. If I had known it was quite so bad I may never have fallen
for this fraud.

Regardless of the information you sent to me about your own banking
details in Accra, the message I received from Nonoh appeared to have
been part of a conversation he had with you. The fake fxxxx email
address in that message I missed completely. Because it looked genuine I
followed the instructions given to me.

Now I am very angry at being duped so easily by an evil thief, and I
will not rest until he is found and punished. If you have any
information about this man Nonoh, please share it with me and I will
pass it along to the Police.

Speaking of the Police, I had an officer around here this morning to ask
some questions and to take a statement. The Police have looked at the
banking information and I am informed that the SWIFT code given is
actually for a bank in Williamsburg, Virginia in the USA, and nothing to
do with the bank address in Ohio. The Police contacted the bank in
America and they confirmed that the money was immediately transferred
out to another off-shore account in a different country. I don't know
where, as it is confidential.

They have told me that they have frozen all of my bank accounts,
including those for the farm and I am not to leave the Isle Of Skye
until further notice. I feel trapped and very scared Alex, I feel
abused and violated by this man Nonoh. It is not a nice feeling to be
robbed in this way.

I'm sorry Alex, there is little I can do at the moment except wait for
the Police to finish their investigations.

Eileen Dover

[

Quote:
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:14:49 +0800
Subject: Re: The Road Ahead
Dear Dr.Tim Bits (Felcherlove)

What is happening now is too much for me to bear,i don't know why the wroth of the wicked should rest on the shoulders of the righteous people like us. (Give me a break you thieving a**hole) Look at what is currently happening to Eileen Dover just becauseshe decide to help.God must punish the so called Nono Micheal who was behind this act.

Meanwhile,the only way forward for now is to look for a way to raise the money for us to complete the transaction for us to cover all we've spent on this project,i know by all means if the money is raised,the transaction must be concluded before the end of the march.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,if there is any changes in either the account/e-mail i will call Eileen Dover and inform her officially on telephone,because once beaten twice shy.

Yours faithfully,

Alex Xxxxxxxx.233-24-314xxxx

Quote:
Tue Mar 15, 2005 19:12
Alex to Julie

Dear Julie,

Hope you are doing well?I've heard all your explanation/regret to the whole thing.

My prayer is that Rev.T.Horton will regain his freedom,and trace the account where the money was paid so that the money should return to him immediately.

For now,everything is stand still,i am now a liar to the lawyer because i told him that i will give him the money yesterday. (Talk about lying to yourself Alex - this takes the cake!)

I hope that there will be a solution soonest.

Yours faithfullyAlex Xxxxxxxxx .233-24-31xxxxxx

Quote:
Mar 17, 2005 08:33
Horton to Alex

Alex

What's been going on here?

I don't know why the police came, Alex. I have done nothing wrong. I'm the first one to admit I've had some problems in my past. I had done some things that I'm not proud of, and I've owned up to it.

But Alex, you must have faith that since I found the way of God and the Dou-Gnut Holy Church, I have become a changed man. My past life was a life of sin, and it cost me everything I though was precious. I was wrong back then, but with God on my side, I know I'm doing the right thing.

The bible says "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise" (Luke 6:31) and "You know the commandments: 'Do not kill, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.'" (Mark 10:19). I take these passages very seriously now. I have seen the dark side, Alex, and I turned to the light.

I do not know what was said against me, or by whom, but I know that with the Lord behind me, Alex, I know I will not fall from grace in the eyes of God.

My life here in Big Chubby Lake may be over. I have no idea how many people will show to Church on Sunday, but I must try to continue. I know I'll have at least one parishioner.

I don't know what you wrote to Julie, but she was ready to kill herself this afternoon. She made an honest mistake, did the right thing and told you and apologized, and she said you just blew it off. Have you no humanity, Alex? Have you no heart? You should apologize to her Alex. She's a sweet girl without a bad bone in her body. She, like me, is working on a second chance on life, and does not need this right now.

I understand that the money was sent to the wrong account. Tomorrow, when Julie has calmed down, and after you apologize to her, we'll go down to the bank and get all this sorted out.

May your God go with You, Alex.

Rev. Horton.
Dou-Gnut Holy Church

Quote:
Nothing like a grovelling lad first thing in the morning to start your day off.
Mar 17, 2005 19:32
Alex to Julie
Subject: "Sweet Dearing,please accept my apology."

Dear Julie,

Hope you are doing well?i've not heard from you for couple of days now,is everything alright with you?

My sweet lady,please,my knees are on ground,and wish to apologize to you that i naver mean to hurt your feelings in any way,but rather i am only looking for a solution to our out standing problem.PLEASE FORGIVE AND FORGET.

Rev.T.Horton has told me much about you,of which i am so desprate of seeing the sweet mummy that the Rev is talking about one day.

Hoping to hear from you soonest Remain Blessed.Alex Xxxxxxxxx :233-24-31xxxxxx.

Quote:
Mar 17, 2005 22:13
Alex to Horton

Attn:Rev. Horton.
Dou-Gnut Holy Church

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well,what happened to us was really unfortunate,but we have to let it gone forever in our mind to enable us procced forward for the success of this transaction.

My advice is that in no circumstances should you pay in money to any account rather than this account:

SNIP - BANK INFO

If there is any changes,i will call you personally,and give you an official information,thanks for the encouragement through the bible scriptures.

Please,take heart,i strongly believe that all this things must come to pass and God will see us true in all our endavours,just be constant with this my e-mail address.

Kindly note,don't send any mail to me on (alexxxxx [email protected])for security reasons.

Meanwhile,i have apologized to Julie as adviced and i believe that she will forgive me for hurting her feelings.

Please,Rev. what is the present condition of the case?just have faith in God,hence you're innocent,God must intervane on your behalf,just believe that your present predicaments will not affect your sheep which God intrusted in your hands.

Shalon,peace and life to you. Alex Xxxxxxxxx :233-24-31xxxxxx.

Quote:
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 4:49 AM
From "Alex Xxxxxxxxx " <alexxxxx @xxxxxxxxx >
To [email protected]
Subject Important advice.
Attn:Dr.Tim Bits ''felcherlove''.

Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing well,what happened to us was really unfortunate,but we have to let it gone forever in our mind to enable us procced forward for the success of this transaction.

My advice is that in no circumstances should you pay in money to any account rather than this account:

SNIP BANK INFO

If there is any change,i have to call Eileen Dover myself and give her an official information,she knows my voice very well.

I would also advice that if the money can be transfered from your end directly to this account as Eileen's account is currently under survillance,that will help us and save time for us too.

Meanwhile,I will write to Eileen to know the present situation of things on her side about the investigation by the police.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,just be constant with this my e-mail address.

Yours faithfully,

Alex Xxxxxxxxx :233-24-31xxxxxx

Oh! Oh! - Gold Hat screws up.

Not that familiar with all the modalities of Gmail, I inadvertently send Alex an copy of an email intended for another bait. Realizing my mistake I quickly move to lay down some heavy fog to confuse Alex. I concoct a story that someone has infiltrated the hospital computer and is using the computer to scam people around the world. I won't bore you with the exchange of emails trying to fix the mistake but it ends with the head of hospital computer security, a Mr. Barry Cade, solving the problem and Dr, Tim telling Alex that the crook may in fact be the infamous Nonoh.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005
Subject: You were sent a wrong attachment
Hello Alex-

Regarding the attachment to Dr. XXX. Benjamin XXX is the Chairman of
the O & G Department here at the hospital and I was replying to his
request. I have been using Gmail now for a couple of months but still
make mistakes with the way this system attaches things by way of
"converstions". I mistakenly attached you to Dr. XXX. I also attached
my hairdresser to you the other day but caught the mistake. It would
have been quite funny for you to receive a request for a hair
appointment. I think that a switch of email providers is in the works.

It seems everyone is making mistakes now. When I get home late from
the hospital I find that being so tired messages on the screen tend to
get blurred. All of this has made me very tired Alex and it sounds the
same way with you. I really feel it is God testing us my friend and we
must be strong amongst the thieves around us. A man of good heart and
gentle spirit will win in the end.

Your friend

Tim

Quote:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005
Alex to Dr. Tim
Subject You have to be vary careful.

Dear Dr.Tim Bits,

Hope you are doing well?

I wish to inform you once more that you have to be very careful with
your communication with people to enable us know where to lay our
hands when there is a problem.

Now,what is the next step to conclude this transaction?as you know
that time is fast moving and delay is dangerious considering the
present situation.

Alex

Quote:
From "Dr. Tim Bits" <[email protected]>
To [email protected]
Subject Changed Email Address
Hello Alex (233-24-314xxxx)

As you can see I have taken your good advice and changed email
providers. I cannot afford to make any more mistakes with this very
important business and there are times when I am very tired and prone to
this. I am sure you understand.

And your idea is excellent about passwords. I will use your number each
time I email and you will use "felcherlove" as my password. As mentioned
this is Millie's maiden name and it honours her when we say it.

What to do Alex? We need to set up a plan that will guarantee 100% risk
free transfer of the funds to you and the transfer of the money to
Eileen. Please send me your ideas.

Your good buddy,

Tim

Alex, the sneaky bastard, sends an ASEM to my bait and gets a standard scam response - Can you imagine him not trusting me !!!!!!!!!!

He then calls me a liar. Big mistake. SLAP TIME

Alex sends this letter:

Quote:
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005
To [email protected]
Subject VERY IMPORTANT.
Dear Dr.Tim.Bits "felcherlove"

I want to give you this advice for the last time for security reasons.

It has come to my knowledge that you lied to me about this Dr.XXX that you pretends to be your doctor.

This is the massage that i received from the so called XXX today,it seems that my address had been tampered by this so called Dr.XXX,or did he got my address from the letter which you sent to him which you copied me? infact,i am confused because i've not
done any contract in Nigeria and i am not looking for any payment from Nigeria,we are afraid of Nigerians in this part of ECOWAS Sub-Region because of their fraudlent act.

Yours faithfully,

Quote:
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 4:27 PM
From "Dr. Tim Bits" [email protected]
To alexxxxx @xxxxxxxxx
Subject DID. .YOU . .READ. .MY. .EMAILS . . . ???????

Alex -233-24-31xxxxxx

Did you not read my 2 emails that I sent before you sent this to me
calling me a liar. How dare you insult me this way after I have
explained what has happened?
How can you possibly think that I would lie
to you after the months I have spent trying to help you?

The facts of the matter are simply this as explained in my 2 previous
emails. A group of thieves has invaded the hospital computer and is
using our personal accounts to defraud people around the world. The
hospital is now warning all users to check their accounts and report
suspicious activity. The real Dr. XXX, who I have known for 15 years,
has had his account taken over by a thief who was redirecting copies of
his mail to Nigeria. And it appears that is only one example of hundreds
of false accounts.

This may in fact be the Nanoh person who has redirected the payment from
Eileen and I. It would have been very easy for him to access my email
and therefore find out about the money transfer. But I am just guessing
here. I will know more when the computer specialists finish their
investigation.

I explained most of this in my emails to you. Why did you accuse me of
being a liar? I have been nothing but a friend and a gentleman to you
through all of this Alex and now you jump at the chance to insult me?
Why?

If, in fact, you are a true Christian gentleman as you claim, you will
rectify this situation and issue an apology. But only a real man will
admit his mistake!

Dr. Bits

The moron makes a half-hearted attempt to apologize to Dr. Tim. He is rewarded with the promise of money and Dr. Tim's final tragic act.

Quote:
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005
To "Dr. Tim Bits" [email protected]
Subject I am sorry.
Dear Dr.Tim.Bits "felcherlove"

Hope you are doing well?

I am sorry for the latter,i am only trying to be more careful.
Please forgive and forget.

I hope that my apology will be accepted.

Yours faithfully,

Quote:
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:21 AM (
From "Dr. Tim Bits" [email protected] [Add]
To "Alex Xxxxxxxxx " <alexxxxx @xxxxxxxxx >
Subject You are a REAL MAN!
Alex - 233-24-31xxxxxx

My sincerest thanks for your correction of the situation. Only a true
Christian gentleman such as yourself would have the fortitude to make
such an oligarchial admission with such temeritude. It has made my heart
sing with splendiforous alacrity. I have decided to reward your courage
with a valiant act of my own.

I have just returned from the bank with a certified cheque for $3,000 US
that I will use tomorrow to send you the money directly. Yes, Eileen
will no doubt be miffed at my singular action but we can wait no longer
for the positive end to this transaction. And I am finished with that
thieving reverend - I hope he goes to jail for a long time.

I will drive to Pembroke tomorrow to the Western Union Office (your
original idea) and send the money.
Please send me the details of how you
want this money sent. I have just got off the phone with the manager of
the Pembroke Western Union, a Mr. Ivan Oder, and he has assured me that all I
need are your details, the certified cheque and my driver's license.
Since this will be a personal transfer to a family member (you will be
my cousin Smile), there is no extra paper work and the transaction should
take only a few minutes.

The office is open only until noon hour on Saturday, so I will take the
ice road across Big Chubby Lake to ensure I arrive in time. This will
save an hour of travel time! By this time tomorrow Alex, the money will
be winging its way to you.

Thank you again for your efforts. 'Till tomorrow.

Your best friend,

Timmy

Quote:
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 2:16 PM ( 4 days ago )
To [email protected] [Add]
Subject Thanks for accepting my apology.
Dear Dr. Tim Bits "felcherlove"

First,i have to thank you for accepting my apology,this indicates the level of maturity/knowledge in you really this transaction is giving me a sleepless night because i know what we are going to benefit from it.

Meanwhile,i assure you once more that i will naver let you down in any way,immediately i receive the money,the documents will be ready before the closing of business on monday.

Please,i would like you to send the money in the name of my inlaw Mr.Sunny Obi,location Accra-Ghana,this is for security reason,as i told you that i am now more careful because once beaten twice shy.remember to forward the transfer information to me for easy collection.

I tried to speak to Eileen this night but her phone was on voice mail.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,Good night.

Yours faithfully,

Quote:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 2:49
To [email protected]
Subject Just to remind you of the name.
Attn:Dr.Tim.Bits "felcherlove"

Hope you are doing well?This is just to remind you of the name of my inlaw to be used in sending the money.

Name:Mr.xxxxxxxx

Remember to forward the transfer information as soon as you send the money.

Yours faithfully,

Quote:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005
From "Dr. Tim Bits" [email protected]
To alexxxxx @xxxxxxxxx
Subject On my way to Western Union in Pembroke

Good Morning Alex - 233-24-31xxxxxx

I received your information for the transfer and it is well understood
by me.

I am just about to leave for Pembroke. We are experiencing one of our
usual late winter snow storms so I probably won't be back until late
afternoon barring any unforeseen delays. I will contact you when I
return.

Your best friend

Timmy

Oh! No! A snow storm is a-blowin' and poor Dr. Tim has decided to take the ice road across Big Chubby Lake. I am sure dear reader that you can guess what is about to happen. Just minutes after assuring Alex that he will finally get his f*king money, Dr. Tim's vehicle crashes through the thin ice and he drowns. What a sad end to a wonderful man!

The accident of course, is reported in the Monday, March 21 issue of the Daily Bugle. A small version of the page can be seen below and a larger version can be seen at this URL. Lots of goodies in the text so don't miss it.

SNAP QUIZ - (for Canadians only) - Look carefully at the picture of Dr. Tim Bits - Who is it?

Alex, freaked out of his gourd, writes emails all weekend trying to get the Western Union information. Finally on Monday morning (his time) he learns from Reverend Horton that Dr. Tim is an ex-parrot pining for the fiords (to steal a Monty Python line). Later Dr. Tim's daughter, Juseh Bits, sends an email to Alex confirming the death.

Meanwhile back at the Horton/Julie Thread

Quote:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 08:33
Horton to Alex

Alex

What's been going on here?

I don't know why the police came, Alex. I have done nothing wrong. I'm the first one to admit I've had some problems in my past. I had done some things that I'm not proud of, and I've owned up to it.

But Alex, you must have faith that since I found the way of God and the Dou-Gnut Holy Church, I have become a changed man. My past life was a life of sin, and it cost me everything I though was precious. I was wrong back then, but with God on my side, I know I'm doing the right thing.

The bible says "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise" (Luke 6:31) and "You know the commandments: 'Do not kill, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.'" (Mark 10:19). I take these passages very seriously now. I have seen the dark side, Alex, and I turned to the light.

I do not know what was said against me, or by whom, but I know that with the Lord behind me, Alex, I know I will not fall from grace in the eyes of God.

My life here in Big Chubby Lake may be over. I have no idea how many people will show to Church on Sunday, but I must try to continue. I know I'll have at least one parishioner.

I don't know what you wrote to Julie, but she was ready to kill herself this afternoon. She made an honest mistake, did the right thing and told you and apologized, and she said you just blew it off. Have you no humanity, Alex? Have you no heart? You should apologize to her Alex. She's a sweet girl without a bad bone in her body. She, like me, is working on a second chance on life, and does not need this right now.

I understand that the money was sent to the wrong account. Tomorrow, when Julie has calmed down, and after you apologize to her, we'll go down to the bank and get all this sorted out.

May your God go with You, Alex.

Rev. Horton.
Dou-Gnut Holy Church

Quote:
March 17
Alex to Julie

Dear Julie,

Hope you are doing well?i've not heard from you for couple of days now,is everything alright with you?

My sweet lady,please,my knees are on ground,and wish to apologize to you that i naver mean to hurt your feelings in any way,but rather i am only looking for a solution to our out standing problem.PLEASE FORGIVE AND FORGET.

Rev.T.Horton has told me much about you,of which i am so desprate of seeing the sweet mummy that the Rev is talking about one day.

Hoping to hear from you soonest

Remain Blessed.

Alex

Quote:
March 17
Alex to Horton

Attn:Rev. Horton.
Dou-Gnut Holy Church

Dear Sir,

ACOOUNT NAME:FNB INVESTMENTS LTD
ACCRA GHANA
BANK:METROPOLITAN AND ALLIED BANK
MAKOLA,ACCRA
ACCOUNT#: 205347011
SWIFT CODE: MTALGHAC
INTERMEDIARY BANK: CITI BANK NA
111 WALL STREET
NEW YORK 10043 USA
SWIFT CODE CITIUS 33
M.A.B A /C# 36023423

If there is any changes,i will call you personally,and give you an official information,thanks for the encouragement through the bible scriptures.

Please,take heart,i strongly believe that all this things must come to pass and God will see us true in all our endavours,just be constant with this my e-mail address.

Kindly note,don't send any mail to me on ([email protected])for security reasons.

Meanwhile,i have apologized to Julie as adviced and i believe that she will forgive me for hurting her feelings.

Please,Rev. what is the present condition of the case?just have faith in God,hence you're innocent,God must intervane on your behalf,just believe that your present predicaments will not affect your sheep which God intrusted in your hands.

Shalon,peace and life to you.

Alex :233-24-31xxxxxxx

Quote:
Sat, 19 Mar
Alex to Julie
Dear Julie,

Hope you are doing well?

Thanks for your wonderful sweet picture which you forwarded to me,I
confirm the receipt.

Please,always be by the side of Rev.T Horton expecially now that he is
undfergoing some difficulties.just let him know that all these false
accusations must be over one but what is required of him now is increase
his faith in God.

I tried to speak to him last night to know the present condition of
things on his side,but his phone was on voice mail.

I would be most grateful to have opportunity to speak to you,to hear your
voice as well,kindly forward your telephone number to me.

Please Mummy,let's forget about the past to enable us move forward,and
wish to remind you that you are a sweet girl.

Yours faithfully,
alex

Quote:

Julie to Alex
Dear Alex

Thank you for your wonderful words! It certainly makes me feel a lot
better!

These last two weeks have been a nightmare for us Alex. Reverend Tim has
been up all hours of the nights the last few days, trying to get
everything in order. I'm trying to help as best I can, but most of the
time, I have no idea what he's saying.

He's been soooo tired this last weekend, he didn't even want to have sex
on Saturday night.

But he did give a fantastic sermon on Sunday morning. Thankfully, most
of the congration was there. Smile Only a couple of people stayed away.

Anyhow, here's my cell number if you ever feel like calling. It's
360-227-66xx

Thanks again for your support Alex!

Julie

Quote:

Julie to Alex
Dear Alex

Thank you for your sweet note. Smile It really means a lot to me.

I was just in such a bad way the other day - it's like my whole world
was coming down around my head.

Reverend Tim has been just such a strong man the last few days. I know
he's really hurting inside with all these false charges. The whole town
is confused about all of this.

Tim has been very good to me these last few days, and I'm trying to
support him as much as I can now. I don't know if I can stay in Big
Chubby Lake after this is all over, Alex. There's just too much gossip.

I'll go in on Monday with Tim to see what we can do. I have just been
too sick with guilt since I found out that I sent the money to the wrong
person. The bank is covered with some insurance, so we might be able to
get the money back that way. I promise you Alex, I will do everything I
can to help.

Julie

PS: Did you get my picture? I'll send you another just in case.

Quote:

March 20 Sunday
Horton to Alex

Alex

As I write this e-mail to you, I am of heavy heart.

One of my long time friends passed away on Saturday, and I have just
finished writing his final Service. Dr. Tim Bits was a person I grew
up with and have known all my life. We didn't always agree on things,
but we always tried to help eachother out when we could.

I have to preside over his funeral in the morning.

May your God go with you tonight, Alex.

Reverend T. Horton
Dou-Gnut Holy Church

With Rev. Horton's note to Alex informing him of the death of Dr. Tim, it brings to a close Parts I to IV of this very long story. The baits continue with Eileen, Rev. Horton and Julie screwing over Alex as well as several parallel baits that are not mentioned here but will be published at a later date.

In the course of the story so far Alex has been abused, slapped, insulted and humiliated. He has wasted hours and hours of time as well as money for phone calls and fake documents. Many other things have been done to him that cannot be mentioned here. And he still has yet to receive a single penny. Laughing

All of this was done because he abused Lou Ellen Jennings, an elderly woman who could not defend herself. Hell hath no fury like the wrath of pissed off baiters!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Twisted Evil AND HIS PAIN WILL CONTINUE Twisted Evil . . . . . . . . . .

Written by:

Eatyo Urgreens, Zed and Gold Hat
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EPILOGUE:

Alex continues to email Rev. Horton about Dr. Tim as seen below. And just to drive the point home (and turn the knife a wee bit) Alex was sent a copy of the Daily Bugle by the late Dr. Tim's eldest daughter Juseh Bits.

And on the day of publishing this material he wrote back to Juseh Bits attempting to continue his scam with the now-grieving family. This piece of scum knows no bounds - he will steal from anyone at any time, anywhere. He deserves what ever he gets!

Quote:
March 23
Alex to Horton
Attn:Rev.T.Horton

Dear Sir,

If i may ask,the Dr.Tim.Bits that you are talking about is it the person who introduced you to me,if yes,what caused his sudden death?

OH,God,what a terrible world? (Especially with scum like you)

May his soul rest in peace.

Yours faithfully,

Alex

Quote:
Attn:Rev.T.Horton

Dear Sir

How was the burial the burial of Dr.Tim Bits today?

Infact,his sudden death was a big shock to me. (Oh! Really!)

My regards to Julie,and try and make the girl happy because she complained to me that you are always thinking about your predicament.

Just read these bible scriptures:
1st john chapter 1vs 9
2nd corinthians chapter 5vs 17
Romans 10 vs 11
Mathew chapter 21 vs 21-22
Phillippians chapter 4 vs 6-7

Believe that all is well,and remember that with God everthing are possible.

have a nice week.

Alex

Quote:
March 24
Subject: Important information from Family of Dr. Tim Bits

To All Addresses in Dr. Tim Bits Email Account:

This letter concerns the untimely and tragic death of Dr. Tim Bits. Please find attached a scanned copy of the Daily Bugle. This will explain how my father died.

The Bits Family wishes to thank all of those people who sent flowers and condolences. Your kind thoughts are appreciated.

To All Dr. Tim's Patients:
To find out which doctor you have referred to, please call Dr. Tim's nurse, Miss Polly Ester at the main number of the hospital and ask for her extension. (613) 732-9986

To All Those With Business Dealings:
Please call our attorney, Mr. Pete Moss at the law firm of Dewey, Cheetum and Howe, 24 Main St., Big Chubby Lake. (613) 732-4199

To All Interested:

We will be holding a memorial service for Dr. Tim in the very near future and will publish the information in the Daily Bugle.

Thank You

Mrs. R. Bits and Juseh, Notty and Lil Bits

Quote:

March 30
Alex to the late Dr. Tim's Family

Attn;Mrs. R. Bits

Dear Madam

I sympathize with your family on the sudden death of my good friend Dr.Tim Bits of blessed memory. I pray that God will give you all the heart to bear this great loss. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

I have known Dr.Tim Bits for sometime now, because of a very viable business transaction that link us together, Dr.Tim introduced a Lawyer to me,but because of his experience with the lawyer, he vowed never to involve the service of any lawyer again into this transaction until when the transaction is completed.

As a man of principle, my word is my bond, and my mission statement is that, as far as I've started the transaction with late Dr.Tim Bits when he was alive, I will continue the transaction with any of the family which you may recommend to me, so that even in death, his family will still benefit from the business that he started. (Hmmmmm . . . this presents some interesting possiblities) Twisted Evil

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Alex xxxxxx

Epilogue to the Epilogue Rolling Eyes

I just had to include this recent email from Alex. He has been corresponding with Juseh Bits and now offers advice on modalities. He also makes reference to the late Dr. Tim's offer to come to Canada and eat some of his wife's beaver Shocked , Canada's national dish eh!. Wink

In this letter Alex is already savouring the experience
:yikes:

Quote:
Date Sun, 3 Apr
From "Alex To drtimbits
Subject YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION.

Dear Juseh Bits

Thanks for your mail and courage picked to stand on behalf of your
father Dr. Tim Bits on the transaction that he started. Most
importantly your promise and assurance of not disclosing the
transaction to an un-authorised

I wish to inform you again that your involvement on this
transaction was because of my convenant which I entered with your
father of concluding the transaction with him, but unfortunately an
unexpected tragedy happened along the line which took his life, may
his soul continue to rest in peace amen.

As stated categorically by you of your age 21 years, I want you to
understand that age is just a number what matters in life is the
knowledge, ability to perform and carefullness. With the convenant
entered with your father, things must be done properly and leggally.

As you said that when you are going through your fathers computer,
you noticed that somebody by name Mr. Nonoh Micheal stole money
which was suppose to come to me, you are right, the money stole was
for the documentation of the legal documents that will legally back
up this transaction.

Now to your question, The total amount involve is US $ 14.8 Million
Dollars to be transfered bit by bit, with first transfer of
US$6Million Dollars. You can be sure of the transaction because you
can be the recipient/beneficiary hence you are representing your
father to conclude a business he started, hope you can provide an
account where the money will be transfered into.

As you asked weather money will be involved in this transasction,
definitly money will be involve [but not much]
for the procurement
of the legal documents that will back up the transaction. It was
that same money which your father sent for the documentation
through Eileen Dover that the criminal Micheal Nonoh stole.

Note, formally the legal documents from the high court was to be
processed in the name of Eileen Dover but because of the security
survaillance presently on her account in UK, this is the reason why
I want you to handle the whole transaction for security reason, and
because you will keep this transaction secret in other to achieve
success.

The documents to be procured is for the free movement of the money
and to cut down any embarrasment from your country security agents
when the money is transfered into your account.

Please forward to me your full name and reconfirm your present
address to me and also send US$3000 Dollars to enable the Lawyer
Mr. Kumeh Charles Destination Accra Ghana to start the processing
of the legal documents as soon as possible because I would like the
first US$6Million Dollars to be transfered on or before 15th of
April 2005.

As you know as much as I do that your late father Dr. Tim Bits was
a very sound/experince man with full of potentials up stairs
was
convinced before he involve himself in this transaction in the
first place. I want you to beleive and trust just the way your
father did to enable us conclude the transaction soonest.

:yikes:I have started eating your mother's beaver spiritually and hope to eat the beaver physically before the end of April 2005 by the special Grace of God when I will visit you people at Big Chubby
Lake Canada.
:yikes:

Attached is a local publication here in Accra Ghana where Mr. Kwame
Peprah was released from the prison but he still under serious
security survailance, This is the reason why I am incontrol of the
business. I am forwarding the publication to you for you to believe
the transaction and follow my directives accordingly.

I am waiting your immediate compliance.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Alex xxxxxxxxx

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic