SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fighting with ebonics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
expresidents

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been running one bait entirely in ALL CAPS and ebonics. It was more for my own personal amusement but this guy keeps writing back.
I think he's twigging but I don't know if I'm using that term right.

[I won't paste the standard form letter sent]

my first reply was at the tail end of processing a bunch of other replies from a fresh harvest
Quote:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY
AMIGO! HOOK A MUTHA UP WITH THAT BLIZOH. YOU ARE SERIOUS?

JOJO

I lost his second reply but I responded with

Quote:

FOR REAL DAWG! IF YOU CAN HOOK ME UP WITHMWOULDN'T.. YOU KNOW
WHAT I'M SAYING?
AIGHT CHECK IT. HERE'S MY DIGITS AND YOU CAN HOLLA AT THIS PLAYA
ANYTIME. 1-267-327-8957.

JOJO

So he replies and is.. shocked!

Quote:

Sir,
I do not know how and why you should use this kind of words to me,is its
that i involved you into this business?.i am a very humble and
straigthforward person with kids.
However,if you are serious and want to share from this,please do let me know
by sending to me your phone and fax numbers for our private and confidential
discussion.
Waiting to hear from you urgently.As this is my tel number +233-277164766
you may reach me .

Regards

John Bano

I got impatient or maybe I just wanted to mess with him

Quote:

WHERE U AT FOOL? DON'T PLAY WITH ME LIKE THIS. IF UR RDY TO BRING
THE $$$ THEN STEP UP OR ELSE. SERIOUSLY MAN HOW CAN YOU PLAY WITH MY
EMOTIONS LIKE THAT!

JOJO

He responds

Quote:

Sir,

I am very busy arranging things with the bank,therefore you should not worry but bear with me,as the bank shall contact you very soon,or if there is any anything ,you are free to call me on my phone urgently.

Regards

John Bano

I become even more annoyed

Quote:

YO TICK TOCK MAN. LETS GET A MOVE ON ALREADY.

finally! the bank letter, and the request to fill in an application. Fire up the trusty junk writer!

Quote:

ATTN: Mr Jojo.

FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT.

Sir,

This is to notify you that we have received instruction from the International Commercial Bank,Tema branch to wire to your bank account amount valued $3,550,000.00 (three million five hundred and fifty thousand u.s dollars only).

However, you are required to fill our FORM A as to enable the international department of our Bank to credit your account,and as well pay in the charges of $1500.00 (one thousand five hundred us dollars )as registration fees, as the bonafide beneficiary of this fund.

You are required to contact the director of foreign operation department on this phone number +233-244-226071. if you have any question to ask.

Yours faithfully.

Graceed Addo
Director Foreign Operations Department
Barclays Bank Ghana

barclays bank form A.doc

Just to mess with him a little I sent this
Quote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? IT LOOKS LIKE AN TEST OR SOMETHING. JUST SEND
ME THE MONEY YO!

JOJO

Then I sent him I think a 100MB .doc file zipped to 100k :evil grin:

Quote:

OK FINE I HAD MY BROTHER IN LAW HELP ME FIGURE ALL THIS SHIT OUT.
HERE IS YOUR FUCKING TEST. IT TOOK ME LIKE 5 HOURS TO GET THIS SHIT ALL DONE.

OH no! his mailbox was full. Let me help

Quote:

YOUR MAILBOX WAS FULL. HERE IS THE APPLICATION AGAIN.

He doesn't seem happy

Quote:

sir,

Resend the application because this could not be able to down load

You should try to coporate with the bank so that this fund can be transfered this week into your bank account.As you may send to me your fax number too

waiting to hear from you soonest.

John

His bank also sent me a nasty gram

Quote:

You sent empty page to us,may be you are not the rightful owner of this fund,we can not afford to compromise this with you again,beside that you did not include the form fees to us.we are not working on shadows ok?.

regards

Graceed Addo

Director foreign operation department.
Barclays Bank Ghana
tel +233-244-226071

OH NO I'm scared...

Quote:

NOW U TRIPPIN FOOL! DON'T TOY WITH ME AND MY MONEY. TAKE THIS DAMN FORM.

I think he's pissed now, I received an actual RANT from him! woo hoo!

Quote:

garbled scan messages sent to me and bank,why?

john ban to me
11:04 am (12 hours ago)

ojo,
I am a married man with two kids,the way you are handling this business is not the way,if you are not ready to assist in this and get your share, you simply tell me in a plain language so that i can look for an other person who can assist me.
The bank is complaining about your act and behaviour,hence you are not intrested do let me know urgently before the fund goes into an escrow account,which i do not want.
This is a clean deal,i do not want this nonsense of yours,how can a matured person like you behaving this way,if you are not intrested do let me know,cos i am not even beging you to contnue,you have to check what you are to gain into this before you participate into it.You are not the only white man in the world which i use to can secure this fund into his bank account.
I am bitter with you,if you are not intrested do not reply me any more cos the bank is bitterly annoyed with me due to your nonchalant behaviour.if this is how deals are done in the world,many people would be in jeopardy.
I think by now the fund is surpose to be into your bank account,how on earth you can be sendinng to me and the bank garbled scan messages,infact this surprise me.
If you are serious toward this business,show it and forget this childish act you are playing,you are too old to play childish in business transaction which can yield you millions,as you are there how many people have offer you this kind of opprtunity,and you want to see it sleep of your hand due to arrogance.
if you are intrested to do the business,contact me and the bank in a plain language and seriousness,then we do deal.
John

What's funny is he said "only white man in the world" which I'm playing on in my response. More to come.. maybe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic