SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lottery Scammer Meets Star Trek Characters

View next topic
View previous topic

jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[2-28-2005] I’ll Play Some Hardball Too

Re: REFERENCE: 67/80/IPD; BATCH: EGGS-541-623-782:

Dear Barrister David,

Thank you for your sympathy about my being robbed. It definitely was not a very pleasant experience, but life goes on, and feeling of embarrassment quickly went away.

Regarding the United States of America, you don’t screw around when dealing with them, especially in areas of national security!

I checked with Mr. Pardek of the Romulus MoneyGram office. He’s a stubborn old bastard (forgive my cursing, but I am upset) and I have been told that under no circumstances can they make this transfer unless I can provide them with a filled-in security form, so it would appear that I will not be able to make this transfer of 2,500 euros to you in this manner. Furthermore, there are no Western Union offices in the Territory of Nunavut, Canada, so that is obviously not an option.

It would appear that your firm’s ego and pride may well deprive me of a comfortable future. Unfortunately, I have no control over this, and stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I was talking about this whole thing with my company engineer, Mr. Montgomery Scott (I call him “Scotty”) over a few drinks this evening. Scotty is a very wise man whose opinions I value very highly, especially in matters of propulsion mechanisms. He said that if MoneyGram places a great deal of importance in security, then they must have a very good reason for it, and the fact that your firm is unwilling to fill in this simple form, indicates that it would be prudent that I should be very cautious and concerned in regard to this transaction.

I have looked this form over, and I do agree with you in that that there are a few questions on it that are a bit on the silly side, however, I have to be honest and say that I would not have a problem filling it out if it means assisting a customer and bringing quick closure to a transaction. The form is only for the Romulus MoneyGram office’s internal use anyway, so I don’t see what your concern is.

In light of the fact that the fine print on the bottom of your claim form indicates that your firm will actually make a handsome profit of $100,000 euros on this transaction as well, it is actually in the best interest of your firm to work co-operatively with me in this regard.

As you are aware, I have the cash in hand, ready to go and am prepared to send the cash to Madrid as per your instructions once we can get Mr. Pardek’s requirements satisfied, as silly as they are! I will continue to plead our case with him; however, it would be much faster if you could only convince your firm to comply with Mr. Pardek’s request.

Regards,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[3-31-2005] Good News – I Can Now Send The Funds Without The Security Form

Dear Barrister David,

I have to keep this short – my wife is calling me for supper and we’re having a native disk called “Gagh”, which is best when served fresh. You don’t want it to sit for a long time, or it gets kind of gross.

Good news. I have convinced Mr. Pardek at the MoneyGram office (i.e. bribed him at considerable expense) to allow me to transfer the 2,500 euros to you. Unfortunately, my email files got corrupted somehow and I lost all of them. Fortunately I have your email address in the address book, so at least I did not lose contact with you.

Could you please forward me the instructions again and I will go back to Romulus and complete this transfer. I am looking forward to completing this thing once and for all!

Kaplah,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-1-2005] I Get This Back From The Good Barrister

Attention:Daniel Dickins,

With refrence to your letter/email recieved in the security company i am directed to inform you on the request and information reaching me on my desk in regards your award,on the authorization fee.

You are to remit the total fee to the Security Company to enable your funds not suffer any stoppage in future. On remitting this fee you are to pay this fee through our Accounting Officer,s Name:(Helen Ehibor) .

Transfer service.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER JOSEPH SMITH

LEGAL DEPARTMENT

CRISTAL SECURITY COMPANY
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-1-2005] No Account Information – I Need That To Proceed

Dear Barrister David,

Regarding your last email, please be aware that I DO NOT HAVE ANY of the information that I need in order to get these funds over to your office. All you sent me was the name of the contact in your office, through whom I am supposed to send the money – your accounting officer, Mrs. Helen Ehibor.

Please send me ALL of the information that I require in order to get this thing to an end.

On another note, just to let you know, I expanded my dogsled team today from 9 to 19 dogs. Does the sled ever go fast now. I like to call the additions to the dog team my new Warp Drive. I can now make the trip to Romulus in half the time now, so it will only take me one day instead of two. Isn’t progress wonderful?

Anyway, I should be well enough to travel on Saturday or Sunday of this weekend. I’ve been ill since last night with what Doctor McKoy says might be food poisoning. It started shortly after eating that “Gagh” that my wife prepared for me. I told her that it was so raw that I could have sworn that I saw it move. Apparently, the native people of this land say that this is the best way to eat it.

Suffice it to say that this is the last time I will ever eat this stuff. If I ever feel adventurous again, I’ll go to my friend, Mr. Worf’s outpost and have some rokeg blood pie. For now, I’ll stick with the standard recipes stored in our replicator.

Regards,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-1-2005] Confirmation From The Barrister – Looks Familiar – Can You Say Cut And Paste?

Sir,

You shall need to make your payment through with the above information{MADRID SPAIN} on the name of the company's accounting officer (HELEN EHIBOR),and forward the slip of payment through email attachment so as to enable us proceed on your award for immediate transfer of your funds to your stated information on your processing form.

You can also use the company account information through bank transfer and also forward the slip to the security company by scan for the confirmation andyou can find copy of the company's account information below,

Name of account:Helen Ehibor

Name of Bank: B B V A

Account Number.ES810182-1274-71020-1547-986

Swift Code:BBVAESMM

Address:CALLE LEGAIS,PISO 5 ,MADRID SPAIN.

We wish to bring to your notice the fact that the paying bank has instructed us to collect this fee from the lottery winners because of the primary security hold/insurance cover that is on your funds which does not allow any deduction of fees until final credit of your money into your nominated bank account.

This Insurance policy was imposed to protect your funds from any unlawful tampering or theft by any individual unitl your funds is transfer to your account.

Upon your payment of this fee,we will send your claim file to the paying bank for the confirmation of your award,as we await your response.

We looking forward in hearing from you {Congratulations}
Barrister Joseph David
Legal Department Consultant.
CRISTAL SECURITY CONSULTANT COMPANY SPAIN
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-1-2005] Time To Send The Money And Prepare For A Slap

Dear Barrister David,

Thanks to Dr. McKoy’s inventive remedies, I felt better last night and was able to get underway much earlier than expected and am now in my hotel room in Romulus. I was able to borrow another 10 dogs from my good friend, Anton Chekov (who is a very good navigator, by the way) and another ten from his boss, Mr. James T. Kirk, who “runs the ship”, so to speak. Anyway, with 39 total dogs, my sled now travels at Warp 2, so I was able to make the trip in ½ day. What’ll they think of next?

Thank you for the banking information... I can now confirm that I have sent a MoneyGram transfer of 2,500 euros to:

Helen Ehibor

Name of Bank: B B V A

Account Number.ES810182-1274-71020-1547-986

Swift Code:BBVAESMM

Address:CALLE LEGAIS,PISO 5 ,MADRID SPAIN.

I have attached a scan of the confirmation of the transaction for your perusal.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and assistance in dealing with all of the problems we have had in getting this transaction underway. It has indeed been a pleasure working with you.

I am certainly looking forward to finally obtaining my winnings. If I have any more stress like I have endured in this regard to this (we both have Mr. Pardek to thank for that), and it would kill me for sure.

Regards,

** Dan

I’ll attach another Windows DLL renamed to JPG to this one and then slap him when he cannot read it.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-2-2005] Surprise Surprise – They Can’t Read The Form

Attention:Daniel Dickins,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail to Cristal Security Company and i am directed to inform you from the Security Company ,that the attached scan can not be viewed so you have to scan it and send it back to us or you can fax my this number (0034-977-985-700) we acknowledge your e-mail.

We Await Your Early Response

Barrister Joseph David
Legal Dept.
Cristal Sec. Company.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-2-2005] I Send Him Another DLL

Dear Barrister David,

I checked the image that I sent you and was able to view it okay. I guess that it got corrupted somehow in the email system. That’s why I also gave you the textual information in my last email.

I will rescan the MoneyGram confirmation at a different resolution and beam it over to you. I will also beam it over to my lawyer, Mr. Woodue Keesamyass, so as to make sure that the email system is working properly.

Please let me know if you can read the attached confirmation.

Regards,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-3-2005] Haven’t Heard Back From Them Today

Dear Barrister David,

I had not heard from you today, so I thought I’d send you a follow-up email to inquire as to whether or not you were able to read the confirmation that I sent you yesterday.

Regards,

** Dan
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-4-2005] They Actually Received My Confirmation Receipt

Subject: CONFIRMATION OF THE AUTHORIZTION RECEIPT

ATTENTION:Daniel Dickins,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail to Cristal Security Company and i am directed to inform you that after confirmation of your Money Gram payment from Authoriztion charges from the paying bank we shall get back to you,but for now we shall await clearance from the bank and immediately pay up the Authoriztion charges.

Furthermore,the situation of your fund will be made known to you by Cristal Security Company either by e-mail and you have to no the attach files we can not see but the security shall await a confirmation from the pay bank and get back to you or you can attach the receipt by yahoo attach files and send back to us.

CONGRATULATIONS

BEST REGARDS

BARRISTER JOSEPH DAVID.

TEL:0034-686-274-583
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[4-5-2005] Can't See This Going Further - I Have Died And Have My Lawyer Contact Barrister David

Barrister Woodue Keesamywhip
Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada

To:

Barrister Joseph David
Cristal Security

Dear Barrister David,

Mr name is Mr. Woodue Keesamywhip, the lawyer representing Mr. Daniel Dickins. It is my sad duty to inform you that Mr. Dickins passed away yesterday. He was throwing a party for his friends to celebrate a recent lottery win, and apparently, he froze to death after suffering a massive heart attack while using the outdoor bathroom facility in –65C weather. It is not known if the heart attack killed him or if he literally froze his posterior off.

I have been assigned the solemn duty to go through his affairs, possessions and computer records. In doing so, I found a rather disturbing document on his computer that relates to your company. Because I have the utmost respect for my legal compatriots, I felt that you should be made fully aware of its content. Mr. Dickins was a computer expert and he may have emailed you malicious attachments in his last two emails. I hope that you did not try to open them.

The text of this document follows. What you choose to do is up to you, but I would take the content seriously and have your computer checked out, as Mr. Dickins is quite capable of doing what he said he did to you..

If I can be of further assistance to you in this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me at Mr. Dickins’ email address. I have seized control of his above email address in order to keep his wrongdoings separate from my own.

Sincerely,

Mr. W. Keesamywhip
Barrister

Document Content Follows:

Dan’s Lottery 419 Scam Notes

· I’ve won yet another “419” lottery. This time, I’m going to follow it up and see what these things are all about, all the while seeing how much stupid material I can get him to swallow (eg. our currency being the “Canuck”, my friends and places all being “Star Trek” characters and planets, sending more than they request to test his greed, etc.
· Their “lawyer” requests verification of my identity – I’ll lie to him about my having no license or passport because of no cars and never having left the country, and no phones or faxes because of remote location.
· He initially stood firm, but eventually agreed to any scanned identification.
· I sent him a fake birth certificate. It is so badly forged (ex. US Flags Beside “Canada” on the document) that I am totally surprised that he accepted it! He can only be one thing – a MUGU.
· He sends me a form to fill in. Very poorly done – yet another indication that it is a scam (as if I wasn’t sure before).
· I introduce him to my bank, Midcountry Upper Grand Union – put the first letters together and there you have it - “MUGU!”
· I scan the form so small that it’s useless and include a picture of “me” and my “dog-sled” team.
· He complains about the form and asks for it again. I sent him a large junk file instead. My plan was to slap him when he complained again, but to my surprise, he confirmed that he received my information in good order. As If!
· Additionally, he swallowed my story about the 2500 euros. What a greedy dolt!
· For fun, I have him verify the bank information from my “form.” Wonder why they made a fuss and bullshit excuse for that one… I’ll bet it is because THEY DON’T HAVE IT!!!
· I send him a “MoneyGram Security Form” to fill in – he wouldn’t bite.
· I finally agree to send the money without the security form.
· As this bait is nearing the end, I’ll make up a special attachment to send to him. They will think that the file is an image of the MoneyGram Confirmation form, but it is actually a malicious program (that I created myself) that installs itself onto his computer. Because this program has never been circulated before, it is undetectable to Windows or antivirus programs – this baby was written just for my MUGU. When he opens it, he should also get a message saying that the image cannot be opened due to an incorrect or unknown format.
· This program will, over the next while, quietly search every file on his hard drive for his personal information, bank records, credit card info, or anything that might be of interest to use against him. This information will be quietly emailed back to me without his knowing about it.
· Once it has accomplished its purpose, it will then slowly corrupt the files on his hard drive and then finally, blow all of the information on the hard drive away totally. He will not be able to recover his data and his backups will be relatively useless because of the slow corruption that took place before that.
· Conclusion: This guy absolutely must be the MUGU of all MUGUS. I have fed this guy some of the most ridiculous stuff and he bought all of it. It’s been fun, but it is time to close it off and get on with better things.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is as far as I have gone in this bait - I thought I would close it out with something that may make them think a bit (as if they were capable of that - after reading some of the shenanigans that go on here, I have come to the conclusion that if a MUGU had one more brain cell....... he would have one brain cell).

Anyway, I nearly stretched this out for a month, which is not bad for a lottery bait, so I am told. It was my first one, and I am always looking to improve myself.

If anyone has any comments, criticisms or suggestions, I would be interested in hearing them.

Should I come back from the dead or have Mr. Keesamywhip inform the good barrister that information from his system is being emailed to the "Daniel Dickins" account?

JREH

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic