SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Trying to get my goat

View next topic
View previous topic

Bebe Gottbak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few weeks ago, a link to a hilarious African tabloid story about a woman giving birth to a half-goat, half-human infant was posted in the General Chat forum. For those who haven't witnessed this miracle of nature, 'tis here:

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2005/mar/12/national-12-03-2005-001-main.htm

Having nothing better to do, I decided to send this ASEM to a few lads from one of Double-O's lists, to see if any would bite:

----------------------------------
My dear Madam Doki,

Judging by your last e-mail, we have come to a satisfactory agreement
at last. I will wire you the U.S. $18,000 finder's fee via Western
Union money transfer, upon receipt of which you will ship me the
human-goat hybrid fetus delivered from Mrs. Alimi.

My colleagues and I anxiously await your response. This hybrid will
prove invaluable in our research into human-animal hybrid genetics -
the finder's fee is a small price to pay for this unique specimen.
When you are ready to ship the specimen, please let us know, and we
will advise you of the protocol for proper handling. Thank you again
for your time and your cooperation.
---------------------------------------

Much to my surprise, a few did, one of whom proved to be a highly entertaining pet. Originally, he was using the address [email protected], but quickly switched to [email protected], so Sky Ace he will be. His first response was the typical "send the money via WU" blather.

-----------------------------------------
To: Me

Hello Dear,
How are you doing.Am ready to retrieve now so send me the money bit by bit through the western union money transfer.You are going to send it like this,three thousand U.S.D ($3000) in six batches after you giveme th shipping information.Please send it through the following information.
NAME:CHAPELE OGHENERUEMU
ADDRESS:#10 ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA
CITY:IKEJA
STATE:LAGOS
ZIP CODE:23401
-------------------------------------------------

As ol' Sky was willing to rise to this bizarre bait, I figured I'd try for a really weird trophy.

---------------------------------------------------
To: Sky Ace

My dear Madam Doki,

As always, I am delighted to hear from you. I hope the specimen is
being properly cared for, as it is imperative that it arrive in
pristine condition in order to facilitate our studies.

Unfortunately, a minor difficulty has arisen. Dr. Coltrane, our
department head (as I'm sure you recall, I've spoken of him before -
he is the one controlling the purse strings) is once again expressing
doubts that this hybrid exists. He is insisting on photographic proof
of the existence of the goat-X-human fetus. I have told him
repeatedly that the previous photos you sent should be more than
adequate, but he is adamant - before he will authorize the funds
transfer, he wants, as he so bluntly put it, "to see another shot of
that ugly monster." If you would be so kind as to arrange to send us
another photograph (in care of me, as always), I believe that it would
allay his fears and allow us to complete our transaction without
further delay. Please, my dear lady, give this your utmost
consideration, as I have the distinct impression that the very future
of this project hinges upon receipt of photographic proof.

As always, I am at your service.
-----------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, my lad didn't come through - I guess his Photochop skillz weren't up to the task. He did, however, ask for money again.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dear,
I have tried my best you know how confidential i have played on this deal so i think if you really need this specimen you send the fund as i directed so i can proceed.You know how time and money i have spent on it, i have decided to even ship it on my own tip so as to move this off ground.

Thanks,
Hope To Hear From You Soon
---------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't letting him off quite that easily, so I sent him the WU numerical validation form to see if he'd fill it out. I also asked him if he was keeping the nonexistent specimen at absolute zero (the temperature at which all movement ceases) - I figured that my little fetus deserved nothing but the best.

---------------------------------------------------------
To: Sky

My dear Madam Doki,

I have been in conference with Dr. Coltrane for a good part of the
morning, attempting to convince him to release the necessary funds to
enable me to make the transfer. He finally relented, and went to
Western Union to authorize the transfer himself, only to be told that,
due to new Homeland Security anti-terrorism regulations, the attached
security form must be completed by the transfer recipient (you) and
returned to the sender (us) before we will be permitted to wire the
money. It's a strange modality, I understand - however, one must
comply with the regulations of one's country, no matter how unusual.

Is the specimen still being kept at zero degrees Kelvin as requested?
--------------------------------------------

Thankfully, my lad is indeed complying with my storage instructions - he has one hell of a freezer there. He also doesn't quite get the point of the form.

The specimen are still been kept at zero degree kelvin.Thanks very much for the question.I want to remind you again how much have been spent on this.In the case of a western union money transfer i don't really see any attach security form being filled from al part of the world but for you i will do it if its the only option.Scan and send it to me on this E-mail box so i can get this thing off ground.I spend more and more each day on this.

I GUESS YOU WHERE RIGHT ABOUT THOSE GALLS OF MUROONS IN THE WESTERN UNION ARE REALLY UP TO SOME THING ELSE
- Emma

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Bebe Gottbak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the Numerical Validation Form again as he requested.

---------------------------------------------

My dear Madam Doki,

I am well aware of how much you've done to facilitate our obtaining
the coveted hybrid specimen - you have been an invaluable asset to us.
Unfortunately, given the current climate in the US, businesses have
been forced to adopt increasingly strict anti-terrorism measures.
Thus, some of the Western Unions here, especially in college towns
like ours, are now requiring clients who wish to wire funds to certain
regions of the world to fill out numerous security forms, and to have
the would-be money recipients fill out accompanying security
validation forms. The attached file is the validation form given to
Dr. Coltrane by the Western Union agent - the agency requests that you
complete the form, then return it to us so that we may be authorized
to wire your fee. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this
may cause - alas, one must comply with rules, no matter how odd they
may seem.
----------------------------------------------

My lad's brain apparently couldn't wrap itself around the form - he tried to weasel out of filling out anything.

Hello dear,
I canot fill this,i don't know how to,don't even understand how to,i know i've already sent you the recieving name and address,make things easy for me by filling this form for me if you know how to and send it to them with these recieving names and address am sending to you again.
NOTE:I WILL STILL TRY MY BEST TO SEE IF I CAN FILL IT BUT JUST DO YOUR BEST.

NAME:CHAPELE OGHENERUEMU
ADDRESS:#10 ALLEN AVENUE IKEJA
CITY:IKEJA
STATE:LAGOS
ZIP COSE:23401

THIS IS ALL THEY NEED FOR THE FILLING OF THE FORM.
--------------------------------

Sorry, my lad - it takes more than this to get my fake WU information. I sent him the four-page WU questionnaire, telling him that it was an older but acceptable option.

---------------------------------

My dear Mrs. Doki,

As Dr. Coltrane was tied up in meetings all day, I went to the Western
Union office and asked whether there was any possibility of
transferring money without presenting security forms. They said that
the regulations in my area strictly prohibit it due to concerns about
money laundering for international terrorism, but did tell me that
there is another option. Attached is an older security form (to keep
it clear, I sent it as four different attachments) - the agents say
that it is also acceptable, just no longer commonly used.

I hope this will prove to be easier - otherwise, we may have to think
of other options for transferring the finder's fee.
--------------------------------------

Success! My lad came through with the filled-out forms. Naturally, he begged for his cash again.

--------------------------------------

Please as i said before,send the money in six batches of Three thousand U.S.D ($3,000),so i can recieve it easily.
----------------------------------------

As I ignored him for a couple of days, my lad tried a different tactic for getting his money, and sent me what appeared to be legitimate bank account information (all that idiotic form-filling wasted - aww). On the advice of my mentor, I forwarded the account information to 419legal. I've altered the information more than a bit for this post, but, gentle reader, you'll certainly get the gist of it.

-----------------------------------------

Attention: Dr. Euglena Desmid
Date: 21/03/05
Telephone: 234-802-896-7604

Sir,

Compliments of the day to you all,I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.I have decided to let you people know that we have been trying to do all we can to get an easy way for the transfer of the funds so that we can get things properly done over here,in all I have done I have so far succeeded in getting an account where you people can wire the funds since the western union issue is really giving us some problmes and as well wasting our time.

As researchers we are not supposed to be bent so much on a particular project as such I do not want us to waste any more time on this matter,please all you people will do is make a swift wire transfer to the account details I have included here and the funds will get to us here within 72 hours of transfer,please I need you people understanding now,below is the account details....

BANK OF CHINA-NEW YORK
ABA NO:419419419419
SWIFT CODE:BKCH US419
CR.TO.SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ419
A/C NO:419419419419419
BENEF:NINGBO VEKEN UNITED CO.LTD

Please I expect that the transfer will be made today and as soon as the transfer is made please make sure a copy of the transfer slip is sent to me to forward to the account owner and for easy collection of the funds which you know is the (findings fees)please once again we need to work with time now that we have gotten a better way out.

I do want every instructions here to be adhered to as well as time taken into consideration for us to get what we want.

I expect to hear from you soon.

Mrs.Doki.

As I was working that weekend and didn't want to bother with him (and wanted to make him sweat a bit more), I blew him off for a couple of days.

Madam,

Thank you for the details. Your reply has been duly noted.

We are currently on our way to a conference to present a poster, and
will not return to the university until tomorrow at the earliest.
Upon our return, we will consult with Dr. Coltrane and our financial
department regarding approval of the Swift transfer.

Dr. Desmid

I GUESS YOU WHERE RIGHT ABOUT THOSE GALLS OF MUROONS IN THE WESTERN UNION ARE REALLY UP TO SOME THING ELSE
- Emma

Bebe Gottbak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad began to get a bit anxious - I get the impression that he could practically taste that money.

I love how he goes on about how busy he is in his nonexistent lab. He's almost as busy as I am in my equally fake lab.

------------------------------

Attention:Dr. Euglena Desmid

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your mail which I have just gotten this morning,without wasting much time I do want to make it very clear to you people that what is presently delaying all we have at hand now is the payment of the finding fees which you are both aware of.

Based on the fact that I have already put in so much time and money in seeing that everything goes down with both parties I want to believe the funds which is the findings fees will be transfered to the account I sent to you people yesterday,so that we can go to the next stage . This week is going to be a very busy one for us here as we are most times in the lab working on some other things,so please I want you to take care of things from your end while I will do all I can from here.

This is my AM here and I hope to hear something good from you by my PM .It has always been a pleasure to be in this partnership with you people bearing mind that we still have some other vital things to do in life in our areas of specialation,I hope my trust and understanding in you people will not be delayed any more as am already feeling that this is the right time to close this.

I await your quick reply.

Mrs.Doki.

I decided to wind him up a bit and send a "receipt." Enter the renamed .dll file.

Attached please find a .jpg scan of the payment receipt - we have
chosen this method of sending the information for security purposes.

- Mount Urban General University Department of Arts and Sciences
-------------------------------

For some reason, the file didn't open (I can't imagine why).

-------------------------------

Attention: Dr.Euglena Desmid

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and to let you know that I appreciate your quick and urgent reply to my mail.

I do want to also apologise for my late response to your mail,this is because of my busy scheme of work which I have explained to you people yesterday,am presently working on a research that will always involve so much time and attention,and getting the necessary analysis will have to be most times at night will the wheather condition here will be more calm.

I have seen your mail but can not be able to access/view the payment slip,please it is very important we work with time now,I want you people to take time and scan that payment slip once again and send it to me so that I can be able to view it and forward it to the account owner,please this has to be done fast and with good knowledge so that we can move to the next level of this project.

I quite understand the fact that we all want this to be handled with absolute secrecy,and I do like that since we do not want this research to be leaked to another party.Please ensure that you scan it very well this time around. The problem in opening the scanned document here I can see is from your side,so please ensure that this is now properly taken care of.

I hope to see another copy of this payment slip sent to me asap.

Mrs.Doki.
----------------------------------------------------

Naturally, I'm trying to be helpful, so I sent him another .dll file, this time renamed to a .bmp.

My dear Mrs. Doki,

I well understand how problematic it can be to have a busy schedule -
between laboratory work and lecturing, I could easily use a couple of
extra hours per day. I'm delighted to hear that you're involved in an
interesting project - such work is always very rewarding. My
laboratory is especially fortunate in that our research is proving
financially as well as intellectually rewarding. In fact, we were
just awarded a half-million-dollar grant by a major pharmaceutical
manufacturer, which will enable us to acquire some long-desired
equipment and supplies.

I am unable to think of a reason why you could possibly be having such
difficulty opening the scan of the receipts – I am perfectly able to
open the file on testing it by forwarding it to another e-mail
address. However, since there is obviously a problem (have you
performed a virus scan recently?), I will resend the information.
We've scanned the receipt again, this time at a slightly higher
resolution, and will attempt to send it as a .bmp file. With any
luck, this will prove more productive than the prior attempt to send
the .jpg file.

Let's hope this works.

Drat. I guess it didn't work.

This is to confirm the receipt of your last mail and to let you know that the contents of your mail is well understood by me,I thank you once again for your encouragement,it has always been my desire to be connected to people of great value like you people,I sure know we are going to do more better things in the nearest future.

Concerning my latest research I am begining to get results on the analysis and the weather condition here is really helping me get good results. Once again I have seen your payment receipt that was sent and still can not open the attachment as the attachment still appears blank after downloading it.

The bitmap file you have used in sending it this time around still appeared blank,please I want to still advise that you people take some time in getting this document scanned with J.PEG FILE AND MAKE IT VIEWABLE,this is very important,I was thinking that by today we are supposed to have collected the funds so that we can embark into the next stage which involves mainly the shipment of the specimen to you people but we can not collect the funds without the payment slip ,please once again as I have stated earlier on,take your time scan the payment slip once again using J.PEG FILE WHICH IS VIEWABLE and send it to us,we have been delayed because of this but if I can lay hands on the slip today I think we are going to be on track.

I understand how important it is for us to keep this project to each other until everything that will bring us fame and financial upliftment happens,I sure hope this will be very soon,I have also created a new e-mail address because of this slight problem so you people can also send the scanned copy of the payment slip to [email protected], it is very important I get this payment slip today,so make sure you do it very well this time around.

Have a great day as I hope to get the better view of the payment via J.PEG THAT WILL BE VIEWABLE.

Kindest regards.

Mrs.Doki.

Hmm. I don't quite know what he's asking for - could it be a .JPEG THAT WILL BE VIEWABLE?

As I didn't respond (I was at work), he sent another e-mail a couple of hours later.

This is my second mail in a row to you people before I go for a very important seminar only to come back my evening hours have some rest before going to the lab,am writing this mail the second time to let you people know how important it is for me to get a clear picture of that transfer slip,please as I have explained in my previous mail,scan that payment slip once again with J.PEG file and make it viewable for me to see it here clearly,send a copy each to the 2 e-mail addresses am presently writing you with.

Please this is very impotrtant as I want us to move to the next stage.

Have a wonderful day.

Mrs.Doki.

The second e-mail address he mentions is one in his ASEM name. Very Happy

I was lazy, so I ignored him, and got two more e-mails for my complete lack of trouble.

Compliments of the day to you all,I hope you all are doing great,am very suprised not to have heard from you people till this very time even after writing several mails to you people.

I really do not know why you people have refused to get back to me with a scanned copy of that payment slip even after explaining how important it is for us to work with time.Am not happy with this development of your not been able to send me a copy of that transfer slip that is viewable,my computer expert here has been in the office since morning trying to see if he can download what you have sent earlioer on but all his efforts has proved abortive because the document was not properly scanned by you people and that is why I have not been able to view the document here.

Please once again I hope you people will understand all what am stressing at so that I can get the viewable copy of the payment slip so that immediately after the easter Holiday which is worldwide we can proceed to sending the specimen to you people.

I once again want to let you people know that I appreciate all you have so far and hope to see you people some day and be able to share part of the history and victory together.

I hope to get a viewable copy of the transfer slip,scanned with J.PEG file.

Kindest regards.

Mrs.Doki.
==========================

Once again I have decided to write you people another e-mail before I go to the lab most part of the evening and night,may be you have decided not to get in touch with me today because of the p[blic holidays which is been celebrated world wide all the same I want to let you know that for me this is the best time for my work ,so am at the lab most times this holiday period.

Please once again do try and get back to me with a viewable copy of the payment slip.

Happy easter in advance.

Mrs.Doki.

I figured he'd begged enough, so I bothered to respond, but not with his payment information. I was, however, nice enough to wish him a happy Easter.

My dear Mrs. Doki,

Unfortunately, the lab scanner has been determined to have a problem
(that may be why the scans aren't working - for some reason, the scans
appear fine to us, but don't seem to be showing up for anyone outside
of our network), and has been taken to the uni's repair department,
not be returned to us until Monday. As I will be in my office briefly
on Saturday to catch up on a bit of paperwork. I will attempt to find
a working scanner, but, unfortunately, can't promise anything.

May you and your family have a pleasant holiday. Happy Easter to one and all.
------------------------------------------------

He bought my excuse about the scanner.

Thank you very much for your mail,am happy to hear from you people once again and to as well let you know that I appreciate all your efforts so far in seeing that I get a better and clear picture of the transfer slip,am also happy you have noticed that the scanner you people are using to scan the payment slip is not working.

As I have told you people it is very important we try as much as possible to get a clear picture of that payment slip as that is what I will need to collect the finding fees of which you people know how important it is to me.So I will expect a scanned copy of the payment slip via J.PEG file that is very viewable so that we can see it ,print it out for the necessary useage.

I once again want to let you people know that it will be my pleasure to make history and fame together with you people,am amazed with the kind of support and encouragement you people have given me so far.I will be sending you another mail where I will brief how far I have gone with my latest research and how I would want you people to work together with me on this also.

Please if you do not mind I will need all your most confidential telephone numbers where I can reach you people as my PC hard disk had some problems and I lost all your information.

You have a wonderful and fufilled easter holiday.

Kindest regards.

Mrs.Doki.
------------------------------------

Shortly after he sent this e-mail, he sent another one detailing his "research." I laughed my ass off at this one - my lad must have spent quite some time coming up with all of this. He's an inventive one.

-------------------------------------

Sequel to my previous mail where I have told you I will have to write back to brief more on the present findings I have developed in my new research work.

A specie of goats was completely extinct here in my country last year according resaerch works carried out here by numerous researchers,the northern part of my country is well known here in my continent with numerous species of goats,luckily for me I was opportuned to collect the ovary of the last female after my colleague also succeeded in collecting the sperm of the male.We have discovered from our research that there's a 95% possibility of getting back these very specie through proper crossing that will last even more longer than the very specie that has been extinct,this what no one here knows expect me,my colleague I told you about that collected the female sperm had a fatal accident in January and has been complete paralysed,but has given me the go ahead to finish the work so that I can be able to get some funds to fly her abroad for proper treatment.

I have tried most of the fertility treatments I can lay hands on here,I have tried AI(ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION),GIFT(GAMETE INTRAFALLOPIAN TRANSFER),ICSI(INTRACYTOPLSAMIC SPERM INJECTION),IVF(IN VITRO FERTILIZATION), but the ZIFT(ZYGOTE INTRAFALLOPIAN TRANSFER)method which I have done sine 12 weeks just showed signs of fertilization and am very happy here with the latest development based on the fact that my hard work here as been one of the greatest researchers here in my continent is really yeilding fruits,I just want to let you people know as this will be the next project we are going to embark on after we finish what we have at hand.

I want to once again say that am happy to meet with you people,till we see one another face to face.

Have a lovely Easter Holiday.

Mrs.Doki.

- Emma

Bebe Gottbak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, my lad thinks - the holiday is over, so it's back to business as usual. He makes another attempt to get me to send the payment information in a usable form.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Compliments of the day to you all,I hope you people are having a very good Easter Holidays,I have written 2 mails to you people yesterday trying to make you understand how willing I want to deal with you people with trust and good understanding.

We are practically a continent that is Technologically backward,but with a lot of intelligent people,I do not want my findings and all the projects I have put my time and money to just go down the drain,this is why am taking my time to open up to you people bit bit what and what I have ventured into.

Please I do look forward for a good relationship with you people.Lastly I know that you have said you will not be in the office today but please make sure your scanner is put in good working order by tomorrow so that you people can scan and send to me a clearer and viewable copy of the payment slip which is what is holding the wired funds.

If this can be properly handled tomorrow,I will have to start every necessary arrangements for the packaging and shipment .

Do have a wonderful day once again.

Kindest regards.

Mrs.Doki.

I'm busy, so I ignore him. Let the whining commence!

-----------------------------------------------

Compliments of the day to you people,this is about 4 pm my local time and I have checked if the copy of the payment slip has been scanned and sent and nothing yet has come from you people,please once again I want to plead with you people to please try and get back to me.

Lastly,I will appreciate if you people will as well let me know what you have to say about my second work which I have told you people about.

I still hope to hear from you people.

Mrs.Doki.

-----------------------------------

For my next trick, I sent him a file composed of nothing but binary numbers, courtesy of a screenshot from random.org.

My dear Mrs. Doki,

I trust you had a good holiday and that this e-mail finds you and yours well. '

The department has just received its scanner back, but we have been
warned that it still may be wonky. We've scanned the receipt again,
and are sending it as a.jpg file - with any luck, it won't be
completely screwed up. The tech who scanned it for me says it appears
to be all right - we shall see!

I'm quite interested in your goat species recovery project - it
definitely sounds like a project well worth pursuing. Several
researchers have had good luck with similar projects (for instance,
good results have been achieved in increasing the numbers of rare wild
horses by implanting embryos in domestic mares). Attempts to restore
rare or endangered species are always fascinating - it's research
after my own heart. It's a pity your colleague has met with such a
terrible accident - tell her that we, her fellow scientists, are
wishing all the best for her.

If this scan is screwy, let me know so that I can raise a ruckus with
our tech department!

For some reason, he doesn't like the binary numbers any better than the renamed files.

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail,I am really not happy with the way you people are handling this project,I have waited till today as you have said waiting to get a clear copy of the payment slip but unfortunately you people have attached a document that appeared clear here but that was not the payment slip.

Am not happy because you people are drawing me back and also frustrating all the efforts I have made so far in getting all that will be needed to make a good and proper shippment to you people over there so that we can embark on a new project but you people do not seem to be doing what we have agreed on.

Please once again I want to make this very clear to you people,if you people are not ready to deal with me let me know so that I will know what my next line of action will be,if am to contact a new partner I will know or if to still keep gathering my projects I will keep doing that so that when I see people that are ready I will quickly conclude the project with them. Sure the scanned document you have sent to me apperaed very clear but what is written on the paper is just 111111 and 000000,am very disappointed with this.

I will wait to hear what your final plans are.

Mrs.Doki.

I'm astonished that he hadn't twigged by this point, as I've done essentially nothing but ignore him and send him crap files.

Ever hopeful, he e-mailed me again, asking about the information.

------------------------------------

This my second mail to you people today and this is about 5pm my local time,I really do not know why am yet to hear from you people I have requested for your telephone numbers so that I can or ask someone to call and speak with you people over this pressing issue but still suprised not to have heard from you people till now.

Please I want to advise you make haste in getting back to me asap.I still need to see that payment slip as that is what is holding us now.

Mrs.Doki.

Hell, no, he wasn't getting any phone numbers. Instead, he got a nice, curt little reply.

Mrs. Doki,

I have no idea why the scan appeared as what sounds like a binary
file. I will check with the tech department and get back to you as
soon as possible.

My pet began to get a bit pissy at this point (I had to work a considerable amount of OT, and so didn't bother answering him for a couple of days).

Compliments of the day Euglena,I have just gotten to the computer now after I woke up,I had to sleep late because am trying to put finishing touches to my project which am working on presently.

I have read your mail and the content is well understood by me once again but what I do not understand is why it is taking you people so much time to scan a document with J.PEG FILE and send it to us here,am really getting unrest with this whole thing,today has made it exactly 1 week that we have been on this issue.

As I have explained in my mail of yesterday by now we ought to have entered the last stage of this project which is sending the specimen to you people,we are not supposed to be wasting time on this matter now we have come a long way as far as am concerned and we still have other interesting things to do that will elevate us all,so why the delay in getting things done the way it should be,I practically do not like time wasting and delays because this cost me a lot in the past.

Please once again I need a clearer copy of the payment slip that is the most important here now so that I can present it to the account owner and collect the funds,if really you people have transfered the funds I even can not collect it here because of the inavailability of that payment slip.

We have a lot to work on if really you people are ready to work with me even before we see face to face and I know what I have here I have been looking for some one or group of people I can trust in this regards not until you people came up,I trust you people and want to make money and fame with you people so please give me this chance and lets get work done.

I await your replyt soon.

Mrs.Doki.
===================

Dear Euglena,

This is my second mail to you people today and this is about 6.30 pm my local time will be going out most of the night,please upon writing me I need to get you people most confidential telephone and fax numbers and also your complete mailing address.

Please this is very important as all I am waiting for now is the payment slip so that I can take time and package and send to you people.

Please ensure that I get a clearer picture of payment slip if really you people have made the transfer as claimed.

Have a beautiful day ahaed and please I need all I have requested here.

Mrs.Doki.

As he didn't receive his payment information, he began to get suspicious. Ooooooo.

Dear Euglena,

I feel very disappointed in writing this mail to you people,any way am happy that after everything you people are coming up with attitudes that has shown your not been trust worthy,I see no reason why I should be getting un-necessary stories from you over a clear copy of scanned documents,after all the photo of the specimen I sent to you people was very clear and it was scanned so why then can't I get a copy that is well scanned from you after over a week.

It is a very simple thing if you people have paid in the funds,you tell me and if you have not paid in the funds or not even ready then let me know so I will know what my next line of action will be,you have followed this project to this level why then are you people trying to make me look stupid at this junction,am very disappointed in all that is happening now.

I will only give you people till tomorrow been my friday to prove to me that really you have transfered the funds which is supposed to stand as the finding fees if by tomorrow I do not get the payment slip I will have to immediately start looking for people that are ready to work with me on this project,this is exactly what happened to a colleague here he did everything wasted his funds and at end nothing came out from his so called foreign partners am not ready to be a party to that now,I work very hard on my projects as such I do not want to waste them just like that if I had known you people will get funny at this stage then what is the need of wasting our time.

I need a reply from you people as soon as possible,your inability to send me your telephone number after I have explained how I mis-placed your number is also a proof that you people are looking for someone to use and dump.

Mrs.Doki.

Use and dump - yeah, that pretty much sums it up, mugu. I didn't respond (I have a bit of a kidney infection, so didn't feel like it), so I received an even pissier e-mail:

This I think is going to be my very last mail to you people as a matter of fact I have concluded here that you people never wired the funds,because if truly the funds was wired I do not see any reasons why you have refused to get back to me and as well let me know what exactly is going on.

I have gone to the account owner today and he has said if am sure of the funds been wired that I should come with the payment slip,in which case I have non.You people have decided to make look stupid here,as I have said am completely disappointed.

I will only wait till tomorrow if I don not hear from you people or get the payment slip then it is clear you people never transfered the funds,sure am poor here but I know am capable and very intelligent,am as well sure I will get a group of researchers that will make my dream a reality very soo.

Thanks.

Mrs.Doki.

After I thought about it for a bit, I decided that I wanted to save my lad for future fun, so I opted to send an e-mail from another account explaining Dr. Desmid's bizarre behavior. My poor character, you see, is completely batshit insane.

Mrs. Doki:

For the past week or so, I have been monitoring Doctor Euglena
Desmid's e-mail account, as we, his colleagues, and his psychiatric
team suspected that he might be attempting to embezzle university
funds to indulge in his bizarre fantasies. Sadly, as your prolonged
and detailed discourse with him indicates, this is indeed the case.

As you might suspect, Dr. Desmid is a very ill man. He was a
brilliant researcher until just about two years ago, when a trusted
colleague scooped him, publishing the findings of a series of
experiments under her own name without crediting him. The research
was conducted on goat embryos - since then, Euglena has exhibited a
strange obsession with goats, an obsession that persists despite
extended psychotherapy, multiple medications, and repeated
hospitalizations in the psychiatric ward of our medical school. He
had seemed better as of late - sadly, this is apparently not the case.

Several days ago, one of his research assistants heard him muttering
something about expecting to receive a mutant specimen any day now.
She informed us of her suspicions, so we began to monitor his e-mail,
and discovered that he has been harassing you and your colleagues
regarding some sort of human-goat hybrid. We are truly sorry for his
actions - we are well aware that the likelihood that this creature
exists is extremely slim indeed, and are unsure exactly why he
developed that notion. Unfortunately, as the saying in my boyhood
home goes, the man is "crazier than a shithouse rat."

Regarding what he referred to as a "finder's fee," we must inform you
that he did attempt to make a funds transfer from the department's
bank account, but did not succeed, as no such transfers can occur
without my authorization. We apologize profusely for his having
misled you. He is currently hospitalized and under heavy sedation, so
he should not be bothering you again.

We wish you the best of luck in your future research.

Doctor Coltrane

I haven't heard anything from my lad since then. I figure that I'll let him sit for a week or so, then send him something from poor, crazy-ass Dr. Desmid, asking what's holding up the transaction. With any luck, I'll get a curse or death threat out of it.

- Emma

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, very different; a satisfying read! Good luck in keeping this lad in the lab where he belongs, maybe he can find his way out of the maze...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic