SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Charles Ballsacki's next of kin, right?

View next topic
View previous topic

Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Hugh G. Rection is surprised to get this e mail:

Quote:

Date: Apr 4, 2005 1:43 PM
Subject: i have been trying to reach you

First Bank Of Nigeria Plc,
Marina, Lagos-Nigeria.
REPLY THUS: [email protected]
4th April 2005
+2348023070484

My dearly beloved,

I Am Prince Henry Mathew. Branch Manager First Bank Nigeria Plc,
Investment Zone. Lagos Branch, I Got Your Contact Through The Internet; I Want You To Give Urgent And Very Confidential approach To This Message, it is the grace of God in your life that made me choose you to be the next of kin of this deposited fund of $15.700 million dollars in my bank.

On January 7, 1999, An America Oil Consultant/Contractor With The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. Mr. Charles Ballassi Made (Fixed) Deposit, Valued At Us$15,700,000.00(Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) In My Branch, Upon Maturity, I Sent A Routine Notification To His Forwarding address but got no reply.

After A Month, I Sent A Reminder And Finally We Discovered From His Contract Employers, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation That Mr. Charles Ballassi Died In The Plane Crash Of 31 October 1999 With Egyptian Air 990 With Other Passengers Aboard As You Can Confirm It Yourself Via This Website Below:

Www3.nf.sympatico.ca/guardian/991031EGYPT.htm:
Flight MS 990, a Boeing 767-300ER, that occurred on 31 October 1999,
Claiming 217 lives.

On Further Investigation, I Found Out That He Died Without Making any Will, all Attempts To Trace His family proved abortive, I Therefore Made Further Investigation And Discovered That Mr. Charles Ballassi Did Not Declare Any Next Of Kin Or Relations In His Entire Official Documents and he is from your country.

This Sum Of $15,700,000.00 Is Still In My Bank And The Interest Is Being Rolled Over With The Principal Sum At The End Of Each Year, No One have Ever Come Forward To Claim It, According To our Law, At The Expiration Of (Six) Years, The Money Will be transfer into government treasury department, i am asking you to share this proceeds opportunity with me by presenting your informationís for the re-documentation and placing you as the next of kin and beneficiary this fund.

Consequently, My Proposal Is That I Will Like You To Forward Your Information's To Me As the brother/sister Next Of Kin To Mr. Charles Ballassi So that The fund will wired to you.
When I hear from you I look for a competent Attorneys that will Draft
Notarization Of The Will And Obtain The Necessary Documents And Letter Of Probate/Administration In Your informationís For The Transfer of the fund into the account that you shall provide In Any Part Of The World.

I will use the position I hold in my bank to Facilitate The Transfer Of This Money To You As The Beneficiary/Next Of Kin, The fund Will Be wired Into Your Account After Which You Will Be Rewarded With 40% for your partnership.

There Is No Risk involve, I Guarantee you that with your kind assistance I will successfully get The fund to your possession in immediately the next of kin documents are procured.

I will direct you to the attorney and rely upon you to procure these few documents that is required for the next of kin through the attorney I shall direct you, I will Require Your Assistance To Invest My Share In Your Country. Please Upon The Receipt Of This Mail Message, furnish me this:

1. Your Full Name And Address

2. Your full banking information, Account Beneficiary

3. Your Private Telephone And Fax Numbers

Method of payment will be determined by your instructions, as we have international confirmable draft and online networks for bank to bank wiring transfer to your account anywhere.

REPLY THUS: [email protected]
Awaiting Your Urgent
Thanks And Regards,
Prince Henry Mathew.

This is a big decision for Dr. Hugh. Who is this stranger? Can this actually be true? Dr. Hugh responds:

To: prince <[email protected]>
Date: Apr 4, 2005 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: i have been trying to reach you

Hello Sir,

I am certainly surprised by your letter. Aren't there some risks
involved in ventures like these, even though they are 100% risky free?
It's certainly an intrigue-filled situation we find ourselves in,
don't we my bugger? Well, I guess there is no harm seeing what this is
all about, right? Now, you want me to pretend that I'm this guy
Charles Ballsacki's next of kin, right? Well, is this guy white or
black? Because I'm white, and it would be pretty hard to convince
people that I'm some black fellow's brother. Unless I painted myself
for the day.
Send me details. In the meantime I'll send you my identification.

Sincerely,
Rev Dr Hugh G Rection

Here's my information:

Rev. Dr. Hugh G. Rection
Felcher Fiduciary Trust
1345 Douchebag Lane
Frazzenport, NJ USA 65622

Beneficiary:
The Church of Zetty Twine

Fax:1-253-xxx-xxxx

To be continued...? Neutral

Jump to: