SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a gold crown? That's a hat made of gold...

AWESOME job, by the way. I think all us baby baiters wanna be like EK when we grow up!!!
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stone Cold Baitin' Bitch?
unick
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little rhino! You 're maybe saving a few of these too!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I feel sorry for him... Erm NOT are you bothered? cos i aint.
If they do arrest him They will ask him what he is doing there and what is he going to say? well officer sir, I was about to rip off a nice lady from the internet? I dont think so.
How will we know if is is arrested?
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Inagaddadavida, baby, don't you know that I'll always be true

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EK has been in contact with an NYPD detective and the mugu. I imagine she'll let us know how this one sorts out.

PLEASE,KINDLY PAY THE FEES
AND RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND STOP TREATING ME AS THOUGH I AM YOUR PET.

Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x12 Spain x7 Netherlands x2 Isle Of Man x2 Nigeria x2 United States Russia Switzerland Bahamas, The Panama South Africa Ghana
Mortar x11
Chops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realize I'm new here but this thread led me to post . . .

If this thing goes on beyond 5:00 EST time today and you need a spy in the field, let me know. I live 10 minutes from manhattan by subway.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually - everyone get ready, I have an admission to make - yesterday I did have a weak moment of feeling sorry for him.. I PM'd a couple of people who knew about this bait and asked them to slap me, which they did, and now I feel better.. Wink

I'm moving today so I have to be out of here in a couple of hours and I hope we can sort it out before then..

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EK, you can't move until this is over with!!

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rofl well i have to meet the plumber at 8am my time, and it is 6:15 my time now.. Smile I have no choice!

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get your plumber in on it too.

"Hey man, wanna see something really funny? It's 100% risky free. No? Well you just do the work, I'll get the control # for the Western Union office I'll be sending your payment to...."

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have to admit, I am 100% convinced I am going to hell.. Wink but that is not because of this bait.. Shocked it is more the fornication etc.. Smile and polygamy, having all those husbands. Though they are dropping like flies now.. must be my cooking.. Smile
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing a honeymoon in the Big Apple won't cure, EK.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
PEGER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap! Thats some quailty acting in that audio. Funny hearing him how to handle the most confusing of all situations a male can come up against - what to do with a crying woman.

"u are making me feel loved,each time i read ur email i feel aroused i had not fallen in love with a woman before but i dont know...!!!!"
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I also add - this bait shows that it is possible to get the lads to do what you want even if you can't call them. I have never called this lad, not once. He has called me over 50 times, but his phone never worked for me. It has also been my most labor intensive bait yet, because he was so low on self esteem and probably half the things I said to him made him suspicious in some way. We were on yahoo chat almost every day. This guy has been sapping my strength and I am glad it is almost over.. Wink

I'll be taking a break from husband baits for a bit, too.. got some other stuff I want to do for a bit. But I am keeping my 4th husband around, just for fun.

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any more word from New York's finest?

I can just see this as a Law & Order episode.

I knew I took the day off for a good reason!!!

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Back what did I miss?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still waiting, browade.

Might I also add Det. Garrett has the most pleasant southern gentleman type voice on the phone?

I was tempted to confess crimes to him I hadn't even committed, just 'cuz I felt so reassured. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Det Lynch has a lovely NY accent too.. Smile totally NYPD blue.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

waiting..
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What stage are we at, waiting for Mr. Mugu to call you and say he's done eating KFC?

Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x12 Spain x7 Netherlands x2 Isle Of Man x2 Nigeria x2 United States Russia Switzerland Bahamas, The Panama South Africa Ghana
Mortar x11
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, waiting for him to call, running out of time.. Sad

Cheers,
EK
fsnuffer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully they have web cams at Rikers Island. 24 hours there will do wonders for his self-esteem

Mortar x2
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

about 4 times now the phone has rung, and then dropped out when i picked it up.. grrrrr
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EgyptKah, I don't know if I've ever told you this, but you are simply brilliant.

The fact that you got this stupid fuck to leave his family (they're better off without him) and go broke flying to the UK and then New York is awesome in its own right. If this escapade should end with his arrest, it will be the greatest trophy of all.

I bow to your greatness. bow_down

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps if it actually was a stolen cell phone it was reported missing and the service is being cut... Still, here's hoping that's not the case and he can reach you.

Mortar x11
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic