SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he has read some of the mails we sent but not all of them. He must have been in the account today because one of the mails I sent yesterday has now been read, but no reply yet. He still has not read MikMik's mail with the article. I would suggest he will wait till he gets back to Africa. MikMik and I tried to call him yesterday - MikMik was going to do his Austrayan Guy accent (which is a little more like the Crocodile hunter!) on the South African mobile number I have but it is just ringing out. I think he will be home by the weekend though, and that is when the fireworks may begin.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
teddythewonderlizard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was on holiday in San Fransisco this past week and missed all the fun! Crying or Very sad

There are several of us in Upstate/Western New York that would love assist if a lad comes to our area. Laughing

Congrats to all in this fine bait. clapping

-Teddy
verdandi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm dying to see what does happen when he gets back and decides to reply. I'd also love to see what flies his way when he walkes back into his wife's home. Smile

This is the best I've seen yet, EK. I wanna be like you when I grow up. Wink

BTW, hi all, been reading for quite a while now. You guys do good work
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic