SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What would the NYPD arrest him for, though?
Master Shake

Fake passport?
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

NYPD's switchboard is 646-610-5000. If the guy stole a cell phone, let them know that. If you even suspect that he stole one, tell him that.
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well he wants to come and meet me at my hotel now, this guy is REALLY pissing me off. he won't stay at that other place because they accused him of stealing the phone. I told him if he had done things my way in the first place, this would not be an issue.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've made a call to a police officer who haunts these forums. Keep stalling your lad as much as possible.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Inagaddadavida, baby, don't you know that I'll always be true

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake passport and a stolen cell phone are both enough to get NYPD to at least take him in for questioning. Stolen passport is a real big deal so that may get them down there. Also if he has a bag and you can get him to linger somewhere you could report him as a suspicious person... Mr. Mugu getting flagged as a possible terrorist and then arrested for immigration violations certainly wouldn't be fun for him.

PLEASE,KINDLY PAY THE FEES
AND RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND STOP TREATING ME AS THOUGH I AM YOUR PET.

Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x12 Spain x7 Netherlands x2 Isle Of Man x2 Nigeria x2 United States Russia Switzerland Bahamas, The Panama South Africa Ghana
Mortar x11
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wants to meet you at your hotel, then your hotel should be the Waldorf Astoria! It's at 301 Park Avenue, between 49th and 50th streets. Have him wait for you in the lobby!

Trust me, he will stick out like a sore thumb in there!
Groovlstk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I work at 42nd and 6th, and coincidently I have a reporter for NPR who wants to do a story on scambaiting. Maybe we can get this lad on radio Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hotel is the Hotel Elysee - I have supposedly been in New York since the 16th of March. This bait has been running two months, and everything was going *great* until he got to London. He had to go via the UK to pick up his brothers passport. I got impatient, because his flight landed and I didn't hear from him for 8 hours, so I got MikMik to call his mobile phone as my accountant. He had left the mobile with a friend back in South Africa and the friend called him to tell him (how I don't know!) that someone had called who was angry and shouting (which MikMik was not) and that their name was Bill. So he immediately freaks out thinking Bill hates him and wants to kill him.

This lad is paranoid, and also has very low self esteem, and I have had to baby him along the whole time like some kind of freaking nurse. It has had SO many twists and turns it is incredible - including when my lad disappeared for two days and then returned telling me he had been to Lome Togo as the middle man for a rhino horn sale. I wanted to jump down the phone and bite his head off when he told me that Sad

I have some audio from the bait which I will post a link to here if you want to check it out. One of the calls is about 20 minutes long, and contains some of the best acting I have ever done.. Wink These are from when he was in the UK.

http://radans.com/scambait/larrylondon.zip

4 files, just over 3mb.

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So we'll get him on charges of having a fake passport, stealing a cell phone, holding fraudulent documents, being a rhino horn smuggler, and generally just being a giant f*cknut with low self-esteem.

Keep stalling him. Calls are being made, hopefully wheels are in motion.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Jezabelle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im probably too late here but here is a fixed webcam at

EDIT: already mentioned--thought it was better to post than read at the time.

45th and Broadway---have him meet you in front of the postcard rack at the newstand. It is across from the Times Square Marriot and a few doors from the Hard Rock Cafe. (so it sounds like you know where you are) Smile

Also tell him he can take the B or D Train to 47th St.

Last edited by Jezabelle on Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the same cam we've been trying to get him in front of.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jezabelle wrote:
Im probably too late here but here is a fixed webcam at

That same webcam is #4 in the first webcam link...

EDIT: Beat me to it. Smile
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I flew all the way from South Africa to New York, and all I got was imprisoned!"
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are definitely enough charges on him to get him arrested. Hopefully he can talk to Homeland Security about that stolen passport for a while, held for a few days while he is investigated and then deported if these wheels can turn fast enough for NYPD to catch this d*ck.

Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x12 Spain x7 Netherlands x2 Isle Of Man x2 Nigeria x2 United States Russia Switzerland Bahamas, The Panama South Africa Ghana
Mortar x11
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not the brightest spark - and now I have no idea where he is. Probably on his way to my hotel, the hotel elysee, where he is going to wait in the lobby for me.

cheers,
ek
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have a description of the lad?
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

egyptkah I am on the phone with the police what does he look like

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EK

So tell him there must be some confusion, you were on your way to gift shop next to the TGI Friday's at 46th/47th and Broadway to meet him by the set of payphones there.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EgyptKah: I'm listening to these phone calls. Man, you are cruel!
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we can figure out what he looks like NYC may be able to pick him up, alternately if you can figure out the name on his passport you may be able to have him flagged to be picked up by Homeland Security when he is leaving the US for having a fake passport. It would also get whoever lent him the password in a hell of a lot of trouble...

Mortar x11
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't love me, and you never have!
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can do even better than that -

http://radans.com/scambait/Larry.jpg
eager
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the police or Customs saying?
DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was that you were tapping when you said, "You hear that? That's the knife I'm going to kill myself with because you don't trust me."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic