SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad in New York He was arrested! Released now though.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For future reference, if your mugu has engaged in US passport *or* visa fraud, the State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security can/will investigate. This site has a list of domestic field offices:

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/rls/rpt/18892.htm

The NY Field Office is:

New York Field Office
1 Executive Drive
Suite 500
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Phone: (201) 346-8100
Fax: (201) 944-5106
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, guess what? He called, I called Det Lynch - my lad has gone back to Jazz on the Park, and is waiting there for me to send a car..

I don't think he will be expecting the one that arrives, though.. Wink and now I have to go and get ready. I gave him my mobile phone number, and when I did I realised something completely hilarious - the first three digits are 419! I never realised it before, I rarely use the thing..

Cheers,
EK
Chops
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The NY Field Office is:

New York Field Office
1 Executive Drive
Suite 500
Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Heh, figures the thing is in Jersey
Iona Urassian
Not quite a Newb

That is flippin perfect!!! Laughing

Quote:
"I have been directed by the board of Trustees of the bank to notify the <b>diseased</b> next of kin, which I have done and found out that he has no next of kin, which means that this funds will be lost to the government,<b><u>which we all know will be stolen.</b></u>
RealMadrid
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Inagaddadavida, baby, don't you know that I'll always be true

Good luck with the plumber and the move today EK. Will be looking forward to hearing how the nab goes when you get a chance to get back to the computer Very Happy

PLEASE,KINDLY PAY THE FEES
AND RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS AND STOP TREATING ME AS THOUGH I AM YOUR PET.

Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x12 Spain x7 Netherlands x2 Isle Of Man x2 Nigeria x2 United States Russia Switzerland Bahamas, The Panama South Africa Ghana
Mortar x11
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks - and thanks for all the nice words! Smile

I am actually just a girl who knows how to be a devious manipulative lying cow.. and happens to be lucky to have a partner who is technically smart and has set up the VOIP stuff for me.. Wink heh

got to run!

Cheers,
EK
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EgyptKah wrote:
I am actually just a girl who knows how to be a devious manipulative lying cow..

So, you're just a regular girl then... Laughing

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
straitjacket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly.. Smile

Off to the new home!

Cheers,
EK
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too sweet! Good luck on the bust!

And good luck on the arrest of the lad!

Laughing Laughing
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe... Hope the move goes ok... Don't get too stressed...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If our good friend and top notch detective Browade is floating around, mybe he could make a call to New York's finest and get us some details when they've collared the lad, since EK decided to bait and move on the same day. Smile

Does anyone else see the irony in the fact both EK and her lad are going to be sleeping in new homes tonight?

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani

Last edited by nadnerb on Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@EgyptKah don't sweat it lady. This guy is 5,000 miles from home, traveling with a stolen passport and almost broke in one of the more expensive parts of the planet. The local cops have his pictuure and name and are looking for him. He is looking for his dream girl that he sacrificed his whole life for and the only contact with her will be the hotel she is in.

He is from what you have described at least a borderline bi-polar and suffering depression in a highly stressful situation. He will go back to the hotel because he has no other choice. As soon as he becomes desperate enough he will go to the hotel desk and make inquires and maybe even cause a scene. I have seen people commit suicide in less stressful situations and this man is a criminal and almost broke he will steal. He can't get home and he has no place to go.

Stick a fork in him HE IS DONE! No matter which way he turns he will be toast in NYC. I am trying to stay in e-mail contact with Det. Lynch and hopefully we will hear from him. If not I will e-mail him again later and find out what is shaking with your lad.

HEE,HEE if they pick him up, as low as his self image is he might spill the beans on the Rhino Horn deal and the smugglers if they push him and NYPD has some experts in that area in their Detectives.

At best he will get sent to INS holding and deported. That would actually be a blessing for him as he has no way home as it stands. I wonder how much of a problem it will be for him to get back into Nigeria with no passport or ID and no money?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to die of anxiety if I dont find out what happens to this bastard, I swear...

Rooting for ya, EK. This is the baot which sets the standard we will all aspire to...

RESPECT.

DrBillBlaze
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha, Mugu! No diva for you!
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Browade wrote:
@EgyptKah don't sweat it lady. This guy is 5,000 miles from home, traveling with a stolen passport and almost broke in one of the more expensive parts of the planet. The local cops have his pictuure and name and are looking for him. He is looking for his dream girl that he sacrificed his whole life for and the only contact with her will be the hotel she is in.

In other words, he's f*cked.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
eager
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems I joined this site just in time. Now to me that is somthing to aspire to. I wonder how many potential victims this could help?? eitherway he will think twice about his well umm "job"
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also want to smugly point out this thread has single handedly bumped me up to "Super Master Baiter".

Now where did I put my vaseline? Ah, here it is.

Back in 10 minutes, all.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the police won't help you can send him to a district where he will probably be robbed and/or insulted.

"i will like to come to the holy baiting"
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nadnerb YEP! That is a fair description of his situation and that evil EgyptKah never even gave him a kiss Laughing

Just kidding Egypt, this has been a great bait no matter what the police do. Very Happy

Last edited by Browade on Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Browade wrote:
@Nadnerb YEP! That is a fair description of his situation and that evil EgyptKah never even gave him a kiss Laughing

Unless you count the kiss of death....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting a royal kiss-off...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Master Shake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is screwed, and EK wasn't even nice enough to give him a reacharound!
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me wax geographical for a moment...

In just a few short hours, I logged onto a website out of the UK to read a post from a woman in Australia about a lad in New York. Then I called a detective in Alabama from my home in California to see about getting said lad arrested while my daughter got ready for a trip to Los Angeles.

In the meantime, other people from around the world have chimed in with their suggestions on how to get this lad arrested and deported back to Africa.

I don't know why, it just kind of boggles the old brain cells.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Browade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Guys,

Do this, stop for a minute and really put yourself in this guys shoes and think very seriously about what you are facing and the mess you are in. Now imagine what you would do if you were in that same position. I'm not kidding try to feel what he must be feeling right now, just for a minute. If you can do that you can get a good idea of the eventual outcome of this.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Browade. Now I need to change my underwear and take a shower.

I hope the smell comes out of my chair. Shocked

Yeah, he's screwed. EK gave him a total mindf*ck. Talk about being a stranger in a strange land. And if the thermometer on that webcam is right, it's colder than a step-mother's kiss there right now too....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani

Last edited by nadnerb on Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic