SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mugu lawyer for "HUMANRIGTH" hehe

View next topic
View previous topic

wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Mrs. Comfor Kabila has the usual consignment blaa blaa blaa, security company has it and I need her idiot lawyer to help me get it so she can come live with me and we will make a fortune investing. I receive a contract from the "lawyer" that is so full of misspellings and all the usual Mugu sillyness that what has been a meek go along maga twigs and refuses to do business with such an obvious idiot.

The Lawyer ignored my insults , I guess I wrote them mostly for my own pleasure anyway and sent me this, all in caps restatement of the original sillyness and a reminder of why we all need lawyer. He is the guardian of his nations reputation..... And most importantly a request for money......

ATTEN.MR L.RUM

MY GENTLEMAN HOW ABOUT YOUR HEALTH? I HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU MEAN , I HAVE UNDERSTOOD YOUR PROBLEM WITH MRS COMFORT KABILA YOUR PARTNER IN THIS COUNTRY IVORY COAST , YOU NEED MY SERVICE REGARDS ON RELEASING OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT WHICH WAS DEPOSITED IN PENGARDS FINANCE COMPANY IVORY COAST., AND YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN YOU ON WHAT AND WHAT TO DO, FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO BE RELEASE.

BUT I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT LAWYER STANDS FOR HUMANRIGTH , TRUTH , AND JUSTCE BECOUSE WE MUST PROTECT THE EMAGE OF OUR COUNTRY.

MR.L. RUM, I AXCEPT TO STAND FOR YOU AND MRS KABILA BEHALF AND AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HERE IN IVORY COAST AND I WILL GIVE EVERY ASSISTANCE YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERY THING CONCERNING RELEASING OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS GENIEU .

SO THIS IS THOSE DOCUMENTS WHICH IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THE TRANSACTION SMOOTH AND GENIEU.

THOSE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS FOR THE RELEASING OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT =below

1) THE CERTIFICATE OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL BE PREPARE WITH YOUR NAME, BECOUSE EVERY THING ABOUT THE CONSIGNMENT HAVE TO CHANGE TO YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICIARY.

1) THE CERTIFICATE OF POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH IS LETTER OF AUTHORISATION.

AFTER THAT I WILL SIGNE THE DOCUMENTS ON AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO OF YOU AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY DURING THE TIME HANDING OVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU PEOPLE ON THAT DAY, AFTER THE PAYMENT OF THE DUMORRAGE CHARGE BECOUSE YOU MUST PAY FOR THE DUMORRAGE OF WHICH IT IS THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL GIVE YOU THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DUMORRAGE.

BUT ONE THING IS THIS, FOR ME TO STARTE MY SERVICE TO YOU , YOU MUST SEND MY CONSULTATION FEE TO ME FIRST.

MY CONSULTATION FEE IS( USA $1,375dollars)

SEND IT TO ME WITH MY NAME THROUGH WESTERN UNION,or, MONEYGRAME ABIDJAN CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST, AND SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER THROUGH MY MAIL BOXE SO THAT I WILL COLLECT IT AND STARTE MY SERVICE FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY BECOUSE I WILL HAVE MEETING WITH THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY.

IF YOU NEED MY SERVICE SEND MY CONSULTATION FEE WITH MY NAM( USA$1,375dollars)
NAME EDWARD UDUEGO
Avenue 6 Rue 5 platuex
01Bp102114Abidjan01Bp
AbidjanIvory coast west africa

YOUR's IN SERVICE
BARRISTER EDWARD UDUEGO (Esq)

THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY

EDWARD'SCHAMBER.

My dear Mrs. Kabila now wants me to rewrite the contract myself. I have also made some rather dark hints that I might find a use for my ex British SAS , ex French Foreign Legion Personal Asssitant Mr. Harry Willie. She's picked up on it and is a little spooked.

At this point it would probably be a good idea to turn the temperature down a bit and go along for a week or two? Secure in the knowledge that they lawyer will no doubt piss me off and once again raise the spector of action by my Harry Willie, and his Apache Warriors.

This is all very interesting if you just relax and take it as it comes.
wormburner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Attorney Edward.

How are you today. Thank you for your letter. I am gratified so see that you are a patriot of your nation and that Mrs' Comfort has such a concerned Attorney assisting her.

Still.....

Frankly sir I am amazed that you would write me. I am still highly insulted by your attitude and your lack of attention to detail. Don't you know how to use a spell checker man? Now Mrs. Comfort has suggested that I rewrite the contract my self. I will do this but understant that If I do this I will not pay you a fee at this time for your work. Why should I if I am doing the work how are you "consulting" if I am writting all the work myself? Also why can't your fee be paid out of the contents of the consignment. I can afford the fees but in this country fees come out of the proceeds , lawyers work on what is called a "contingency" a percentage of the results, in this case I am willing to pay you 5% of the value of the consignment. Do you savvy my friend? That is certainly better than the pitiful $1375 you are asking for now.

At this point the thing to do would be to at least run that first bit of SHIT through a spell checker and maybe have an English speaker take a look at it for you. Honestly my friend the courts and Judges in the state Of Arizona will throw us out of court if I try and file that bit of poop you sent me. My Man Harry Willie, exBritish SAS and ex French Foreign Legion is so pissed off he has offered to get some of his Apache Warriors together and go get the money himself and bring Mrs. Kabila back to America. I will not let that happen. So lets get the original contract in presentable form, OK My Friend. No Bullshit just do it and we will be back on track in no time. I want to conclude this deal as quickly as possible so Mrs Comfort and I can focus on our own affairs.

I am a bulldog when it comes to my affairs Mr.Edward as I have no doubt you are also.

With attentive respect.

Mr. L. Rum Hubbard

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic