SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Farouk Usman's Mini-Mini-Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This truly is a mini-bait. I'm mostly publishing it because 1) it breeds more realistic expectations among newbies to see a few baits fall on their faces and 2) I'd really like to see some baiter pull this modality off.

Farouk Usman makes contact.

Quote:

FROM THE DESK OF MR FAROUK USMAN

ATTN:HANNAH LEANN BRECK.
WASHINGTON,U.S.A

DEAR MADAM,

RE:PAYMENT ADVISE ON CONTRACT NUMBER:032/NNPC/PTF/WR-PH/98,CONTRACT VALUE:TWENTY-THREE MILLION,FIVE-HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED-STATES DOLLARS ONLY.

I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT,PAYMENT APPROVAL HAVE BEEN GRANTED TO YOUR PAYMENT FILE # FMF/FOREX/AC/2005 FOR THE ABOVE FUNDS TO BE CREDITED TO YOUR FAVOUR AFTER FULFILLING THE RELEVANT FINACIAL LAWS REGARDING REGARDING THIS CONTRACT PAYMENT.

I ALSO DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT,YOUR WILL BE REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE AN OFFSHORE/ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT WITH OUR CORREPONDENT/AFFILIATE BANK IN AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS,BEFORE THE $23.5MILLION WILL BE CREDITED TO YOUR FAVOUR VIA THIS OFFSHORE ACCOUNT.THE CONTACT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:

MR GEORGE AMSTRONG
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE& OPERATION
ANCHORAGE ONLINE TRUST F& S
23-25 PAASHEUVELWEG HOLENDRECHT
Post bus 146, AG Amsterdam
THE NETHERLANDS.
TEL: +31 61 902 6077
FAX: +31 20 524 8713
EMAIL ADDRESS:: [email protected]

[email protected]

YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE ABOVE PERSON TODAY VIA EMAIL OR FAX BY WRITING A FORMAL APPLICATION TO THE BANK REQUESTING THE MODALITIES ON HOW TO OPEN THE OFFSHORE/ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT.ONCE THIS OPENING FORMALITIES ARE CONCLUDED BY YOU WITH THEM,WE WILL IMMEDIATELY CREDIT YOU WITH THE $23.5MILLION FROM THE SUSPENCE ACCOUNT.

PLEASE NOTE THAT,WITHOUT THE ACTIVATION OF THIS ACCOUNT,YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT WILL NOT BE PAID.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO TREAT THIS INSTRUCTIONS WITH DISPATCH.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MR FAROUK USMAN.

I am immediately interested because of the website deading possibilities, mostly.

I can't be buggered to look it up, but it either was deaded by the time I got there or it died a quick death. Anyway. I reply.

Quote:

I already have an offshore account with another bank in the Netherlands. We can use that one instead. No need to bother Mr. Armstrong. And could you please stop typing in all caps? That's very hard to read, and it's considered rude here in the United States. It is considered shouting. Reading big blocks of all caps gives me a headache.

Hannah

Dance, lad, dance! Come up with amusing reasons why I can't use my pre-existing offshore account!

Oh, but Farouk proves to be a mindreader. Or his agent is. Or something.

Quote:
FROM THE DESK OF MR FAROUK USMAN

ATTN:HANNAH LEANN BRECK.
WASHINGTON,U.S.A
Dear madam,

Re:Offshore/Online bank account.

Your mail on the above subject matter refers.

The offshore account you said you have does not comply with the one you are expected to open with our affiliate paying agent,because,your bank is not one of our appointed agent for foreign payment.

You are by notice,require to comply with the directives of our agent so that payment modalities for your contract payment will be finalised.

I am directed to inform you that,failure to comply with the requirements for opening this account within seven(7) working days from the date of the receipt of our payment notice,your contract payment foreign allocation will be withdrawn,since presently we have so many contractors on the waiting list and scarcity of forex.

Be guided with these instructions.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Farouk Usman.

Right. So the bank I haven't named yet is definitely not on your list? Slap!

Quote:

How would you know my account does not comply? Are you psychic? Do you read minds? I haven't told you who I have the account with. What is the name of your appointed agent?

I'm beginning to see the extreme incompetence that led to these contracts not being paid out, then.

Hannah

Sadly, Farouk proves to have no spine or originality or fight at all. Despite my best efforts to poke him back to life (or at least get an email calling my character insane), I don't hear from him after sending this.

Quote:
No thanks to you and your complete and total incompetence, I secured a lawyer and successfully collected my contract payment. And they paid it into my pre-existing offshore account. Fuck you, you stupid bastard.

Hannah

But, as Easter season nears, and many of my presumed dead lads seem to be coming back to me of late, maybe I'll have this one "rise from the tomb" as well. Darn. I was hoping he would do many a song and dance trying to find an alternate way to get money out of me. But it didn't work. Aw, snap.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic