SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Adolphus Wagbara... one of the sneakiest Mugus I've ever had

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
V_V
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first time I've ever published a bait, and I do it not in order to show off - hell I only managed one genuine photo trophy - but because Adolphus Wagbara was the sneakiest Mugu I've come across so far.

He quite happily baited & switched several of my tactics, even going on to impersonate one of the subsidiary characters I brought to the table, using this dual role to try to psyche me out.

He also had some of the strangest turns of phrase I've ever come across.

The full bait can be found at http://www.geocities.com/dscorp_secdep/ and while some of the early stuff is fairly run of the mill, I think it's worth sticking around for the Mugu mindgames.

Let me know what you think... html is not my natural home and I've just spent a few hours doing some manic copy/pasting.

"Go To Hell,you Small Tortoise,goat,dog And Devil.ha! Ha! Ha! Hoa! Hoa! Hoa! Furk Your Mother." - Chief Adolphus Wagbara
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done, an enjoyable read and interesting insight to a "thinks he is clever" lad!
RamenDragonElok
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm only on page five so far, but this boy is SOLID GOLD! He goes into anaphylactic shock when you call him gay, he plays the juju card very early, and comes up with sublimely half-assed ideas. He does appear to be superficially clever, though; I advise you to pass him on to tF, EgyptKah, or some other super-experienced sadist quickly now that you're done with him (you are done, aren't you?). Don't get me wrong, you seem to have done an awesome job on him, but I can only imagine, just for example, the number of Tired old crap this canny fellow might be convinced to order.

Whoops, it turns out you aren't done. Well, do share this jewel with the world whenever you're ready, he's a darling.

The Lad Vampire-call it donating your bandwidth to a flashmob!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic