SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of London scammers - Fri 11th March, 6pm at Euston

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: please note the new date - March 11th

You are cordially invited to send your lad on a wasted trip to Euston Railway Station in London, between 6:00pm and 6:30pm on Friday 11th March.

This is a re-run of a previous modality - sadly, I did not give enough notice last time, so I'm hoping for a better turn-out this time.

To find a map of the area, and for precise directions to the park bench where I want your lad(s) to be, please read the following thread: http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30640

NB, send your lad a copy of the map, not the URL, because the URL has "419" in it.

I will be in the vicinity, and I will do my best to take pictures. Having run this exercise once already, it has become clear that webcams are no help, but it is also clear that the local lighting conditions are good enough to take photos from a vantage point. You'll be pleased to know that the chosen spot is cold and windy (and exposed to any rain) so try and have your lad stand there for a while.

Don't forget to give your lad a clear description of how he will recognise you, remembering that there will hopefully be other lads in the same place Smile

You have free rein over the storyline about why the lad must be there. Here's a suggestion if you are struggling - you are going on a long journey overseas, you are travelling through Euston, and your schedule means you will be at Euston for 1/2 hour (no more). After that you will be out of contact for several weeks, so he had better turn up if he wants to do the deal

Please post here if your lad can make it

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas

Last edited by Zen on Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
formula-t
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, this sounds good. Must go and get me a UK lad Very Happy Maybe I will even get my video camera out and go sightseeing Wink

Next of Kin: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeednextofkin.xml
Lottery: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedlottery.xml
Business/Jobs/Employment: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedbusiness.xml
Misc: http://repository.izone.me.uk/rssfeedmiscellaneous.xml
RSS Reader: http://www.google.com/reader
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You all have one extra week to get organised. The date has moved to March 11th (the subject line and my first post have been edited accordingly)

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goody, my trunk boxes that were in London and sent to Canada are on their way back to London again (amazingly without me paying any of the shipping charges, imagine that!). I will see what I can do!!!

[Edit] Are you still planning the schedule with the phone calls? If so, I'll need some London help for my lad.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd forgotten about the phone calls - they might be problematic. Let's review it a week or so before the date

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it worth temporarily stickyfying this thread?

Cheers
A. Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What phone calls? I searched but ca'nt find it anywhere? PM me please?

Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thread - http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30640 - explains what was planned the last time I tried this. The plans included moving the lads around by phone instruction.

This time I am NOT intending to repeat the phone modalities, although I'm prepared to reconsider this issue a week or so before the deadline. In part it will depend on how many lads are expected to turn up

ima copp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!! My "barrister" has allegedly gone to London. Lets see if we cqn get it to work.
GilGrissom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How ironic, my Mugu wants me to meet his "officials" in London around that time...

Is there a hotel close by, that needs some extra business at that time? I definitely don't want to fly in and out the same day Twisted Evil

EDIT:

I'll answer my own question. Go to http://www.milesfaster.co.uk/station/euston-station-hotels.htm and you'll see a list of hotels close to Euston station. No 5 Star hotels though... Sad
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gil

See my posting here. http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=283818#283818

Darlington Hotel that has the webcam is not far from Euston and would be convenient for the Heathrow Express that you would doubtless be using. Depending on how stupid your lad is, if he calls to complain about your no-show then maybe you could tell him you will meet him outside the hotel........

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far I'm a go. My trunk boxes have been confirmed in London. I'll be sending my lad my itinerary by the end of this week.

My idea is to get to London early and go somewhere on "other business" and then return to London on the train, getting off at the above designated station. What's a good destination to be coming in from, from what place will there be a train arriving at/about 6 pm local?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
mark2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nap olean

does this help ?

http://www.livedepartureboards.co.uk/ldb/summary.aspx?T=EUS
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i've just received notice that Father Jack Hackett has won the English Lottery. Perhaps a meeting in London is on the cards!
Hopefully this lad will be available on the 11th.

Beeny

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
Bullshot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, this sounds fun! I might try and get my lad up there at some point. Will they all be there at the same time? I can't wait to see the mugus giving each other confused looks across a crowded station Very Happy
GvS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both of the lotteries I've won, have payment offices in London.

I'll try to send two.
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gr8!

My pet just asked me to meet him in London. I guess I'll be travelling again.

Barney Smile

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the modalities work out for my travel and I'm about to send everything to the lad. My question is: How do I, a foreigner, know about the park with the three benches?? Any ideas on what to tell the lad? And is there a pariticular bench you want him sitting at?

beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap,

you could try telling your lad that the bench is very famous because it is where the Rolling Stones put a memorial for Brian Jones (the Stone who died) and is a place of Pilgrimage for Stones fans the world over!

An idea to start from?

Beeny

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your style, Beenyboy Smile

Seriously, there is a Rendezvous Point right next to the little park. I am sure that, on reflection, your "Guide Book Of London" mentions the RP and notes that if you stand there you are breathing the fumes from the buses in the bus station (which is between the Station and the park). So, it is nicer to wait 5-10 yards away in the park.

The benches are close together, so it doesn't make any difference which one you ask him to sit on. Tell him to sit on "the bench" - that will give him something to think about while he waits. Anyway, we both know he is going to choose the wrong one and thereby miss you Smile

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Beenyboy and Zen. Both good ideas. I'll be setting up the modalities tonight and firing it off to the "Security Company". I'm going to Liverpool prior to the meeting and taking the train to the station arriving at 17:50. Of course by the time I get off the train and out of the station it will be 18:00.

I'll confirm my lad's presence hopefully my Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Hopefully he's not alone.

unklebuck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Happily it looks as if (on my first bait) I shall be able to add someone to your merry bunch. He says he is happy to fly in and meet me (from South Africa - quite the trip). Hopefully he will. I shall confirm soon.

P C Thabo It is my pleasure to inform you that until now we have not receive the money which you claim to have transferred into that account, but in any case, I will like you to recall the money back to London as we cannot wait to hear different stories everyday.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could use some recommendations for some fine hotels in the immediate area...need to get my lad to book me something Very Happy

Anyone?

The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get a bunch of Lotto Scammers to London, (un-)fortunately, most mailboxes seem to be deleted or so, i'm getting lots of (different) error Messages back.
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lottery lad has agreed to meet me at Euston.

Oh, but sadly my plane will be delayed. So I'll miss him. Damn.

So he'll have to meet me outside my hotel instead.

Still working on getting him to book the room for me though.

What a tight git he is..... Sad

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic