SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First try at baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Barnie D. Purpildinasr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my first attempt at baiting, which didn't get very far:

To: Dr. Jean Simmons Love <drjeansimmonslove@XXXXXX

Subject: AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:17:56 +0000

Dear Dr.Love,

Thanks for your mails and your picture which we have received.Following your mail you requested me to give you more information before you will give us your contacts.

In any case, I want you to know that every thing about this transaction is real and I have all the legal deposit document which the bank issued to my late father on the day he made the deposit and if you want I will forward it to you for you to know that we are real and as well send you my picture.

In your return mail, I will like you to write and tell me exactly what you want from us as a proof concerning this transaction as I am ready to give you all the proof and I want you to know that we are God fearing persons
and I will like you to treat this transaction very confidential as this money is our only hope in life.

Awaiting your response for a way forward.

Thanks and God bless.

Abrahim/Joy.

To: abrahimkoffi2

Dear. Mr. Ahrim Job [OOPS, did I get the name wrong?]

I think I would be more comfortable if you could send me your picture holding a sign with a personal message for me, "CALLING DOCTOR LOVE", and holding the bank document in your other hand. This way, I'll know whom I am really talking with.

Do you plan to relocate to the United States when we've completed our transaction? If you do, I'd like to invite you to participate in our medical institute's lobotomization research program. We offer free medical and dental care, medication and temporary housing in luxurious padded quarters for each of our volunteers, and many of our past research subjects have now gone on to rewarding careers as Hollywood actors/actresses, pop music stars, and politicians. Of course your agreement to participate is not necessary for me to help you with your transaction, I'll be glad to help either way.

Please respond as soon as possible with your photograph so we can move forward with this transaction.

Dr. Jean Simmons Love

Sent : Saturday, March 5, 2005 3:31 AM
To : Dr. Jean Simmons Love <[email protected]>
Subject : AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.

Dear Dr.Love,

I have received your mail and I am surprised that you are given me a funny condition with my money which I intend to invest with you.

As a matter of fact, if really you are serious to do business with me you
should forward me with all your bank information and your telephone numbers for a way forward.

Regards,
Abrahim

To: abrahimkoffi2

Dear Mr. Ahrim Job,

I am sorry to hear that I�ve given you a funny condition. I thought I�d gotten that little problem cleared up already. And I am just asking for your photograph to verify your identity, this is for my protection as I am in the process of a very hostile divorce and I need to be reassured that you are not really my ex-husband or his attorney trying to find out personal financial information on assets which I have successfully hidden from him.

If I don�t receive this verification from you, I�ll have no choice but to assume you really ARE my ex-husband trying to trick me. If this is you, Gene, it�s not very funny. YOU�LL NEVER GET YOUR HANDS ON MY MONEY!!!! And I�ll get even with you for this!!!

Dr. Love

[Oh well, I think he didn't like his new nickname cause I never heard back.....]
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You asked for a pic too quickly, methinks...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Hugh G Rection wrote:
You asked for a pic too quickly, methinks...

OK, thanks....I'll slow down on that next time.
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting my Lad for over a month, with multiple characters, and have just now asked for a picture. Work at "painting the picture" of your fake world, then hit him. I'm a novice myself, but I'm learning from the professionals on this board. You'll get another chance at it really soon, that's for sure.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't feel bad. For about a week, any new lads in my inbox got a standard reply of "send me a pic of yourself holding a sign that says "Jingle Jangle Joystick" so that I know I am dealing with a real person". Needless to say, I'm still waiting.

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic