SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I AM DEAD!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Far too many emails to publish them all here, but this picks up the bait a few emails ago. The baiter is Craig Potz, wealthy businessman. The scammer is Tudor Vlad, supposedly in Belarus, actually in Nigeria.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:04 PM
From "Craig Potz"
To "Tudor Vlad" <[email protected]>
Subject Re: HELLO

Vlad,

Okay, look, buddy... I'm involved in a very big business deal right now,
and I don't have time for this. So I'm going to turn the transaction
over to my assistant, Harold Dawgg, okay? He's got the time, and I
definitely do not. I'll have him contact you. He works right here in
my office, and if there's anything I need to know, he'll tell me. But
for now, I have to focus on this other business deal.

Craig Potz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:09 PM
From "Harold Dawgg"
To "Tudor Vlad" <[email protected]>
Subject Mr. Potz Said To Contact You

Mr. Tudor Vlad?

My name is Harold Dawgg, and I work for Mr. Craig Potz here in the
office for Potz Enterprises. I guess he's very busy with other
business, and he's asked me to contact you about whatever business it is
you have with him. He's been too busy to tell me what that is, though.
I can't even talk to him. Could you just kind of bring me up to speed
on what's happening so we can proceed? I'd really appreciate it,
because this is my first big job for Mr. Potz, and I want to do really
well at it, whatever it is.

Thanks a whole bunch!

Harold Dawgg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date Mon, 7 Mar 2005 6:06 PM
From "Tudor Vlad" <[email protected]>
To "Craig Potz"
Subject I AM DEAD

Dear Potz,

I dont understand you. Do you know that your name was use to deposit this Funds with the security company? Can you remember that you gave the go ahead for me to make this change? You have to know that no body can take possestion of this funds with out a legal document backing this changes from you. And i dont like the way you are involving too many people into this transaction.Do you want my bank to hear about this transaction? do you want me to be arrested?
We have not completed this transaction that will change our life for the better you are facing another transaction. YOU ARE DOING ALL WHAT YOU ARE DOING JUST TO PURNISH ME. HOW MUCH IS $10,000.00 THAT YOU CAN NOT SACRIFICE TO MAKE THIS TRANSACTION COME TRUE.
PLEASE I WANT YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WORKING FOR THE SECRECT SERVICE COS I DONT LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE GOING TOWARDS THIS TRANSACTION.

YOU WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE.
JUST IMMAGINE 30MILLION DOLLARS WASTING AWAY!!
YOU THAT I TRUSTED TO DELIVER,YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE PICTURE OF THE TRANSACTION.
I HAVE SPENT ALL THAT I HAVE ON THIS TRANSACTION.I AM ALSO OWING A LOT OF MONEY.I AM ASHAME TO EVEN GO TO CHURCH,SINCE SOME OF THE MONEY WERE GIVEN TO ME BY MY CHURCH BROTHERS .HOPING TO PAY BEFORE NOW
I AM DEAD
YOU WANT TO KILL ME
CRAIG YOU WANT TO KILL ME
I AM DEAD
Date Mon, 7 Mar 2005 6:13 PM
From "Tudor Vlad" <[email protected]>
To "Harold Dawgg"
Subject Re: Mr. Potz Said To Contact You

Send me your private phone number so that we can talk.

Forget the crime of 419 advance fee fraud - let's book this guy on a 512: overacting.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic