SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Airport Greeting Committee **PHOTOS!**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scooch2k
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's these pics?

nodonovan
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TEASE!

Ur not so fast.Go fuck some other ASSES! --- Nassir Oduware
http://nodonovan.blogspot.com/
United Kingdom x 1 United States x1
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[EDITED - Now I remember that our modality was to PM Rogermegoodly for password to access the pics...]

There's a ton of these photos, and I'm working it out with Rogermegoodly how best to proceed. You'll see them all soon enough, kids. So simmer on down. Laughing

Last edited by Borstal Boy on Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, one of the pics is that very statue we were speaking of earlier in the thread. He snapped it from the side, driving by. Apparently he didn't recognize it from the side... anyway, I'll try and post it in a minute...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[PHOTOS EDITED OUT - PM Rogermegoodly for access]

Here's our lads!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/AnaLucyFelcher/Nigeria%20pics/Lagosairport1.jpg

Y'all will get a larf out of this one ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/AnaLucyFelcher/Nigeria%20pics/Warribillboard.jpg

Last edited by Borstal Boy on Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This picture makes alot of sense to me. Rolling Eyes

DaMouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow that airport pic is really blurry, plus i don't see any signs

<b>Andrew Young:</b> <i>sorry this is a company not a chat room.</i>
<b>Barrister Mike Ade:</b> <i>Hello Billy. I am very sorry concerning the previous email i sent your dad which i requested him to change his email address inorder to avoid your acessment into the email box. In my character,i donot like offending anyones.</I>
Amanda Hugankiss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes you wonder about the rest of the city.

My trophy room: http://www.phpimage.com/gallery.php?u=clintnorrit&g=baiting-images
Safari South Africa Safari Evil or Very Mad Safari Safari
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he wasn't able to really get a good photo of the sign-carrying lads due to the security situation. But he got some really cool photos, and I just have to figure out how to get them to Roger. How do I email 50 or 60 photos at once? Do I have to zip them? How do I do that? Help!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kleindoofy, it might really be Nigerian Ministry of whatever... BELIEVE ME. However, I am not sure. You know, some aprt of Lagos are like a town built with carton boxes, and some parts are like NYC... For instance, Victoria Island is a financial and diplomatic center of Lagos, but the rest is..... brrrrrrrrr...
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Borstal, are they all blurry like that?

To email a large number of photos, use WinZip. WinZip is free for 30 days and then uh...keeps being free just bugs you all the time for payment.

It's easy to use, most of the time you just highlight the things you want to zip in windows explorer and right click and click "Add to zip". Browse to wear you want it to go and name it...voila! Zipped.

x6 Mortar x3
rogermegoodly
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you requesting access to the site, I will PM as soon as the pics are online.

Thanks for your patience...

RMG

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Yoda wrote:
Kleindoofy, it might really be Nigerian Ministry of whatever... BELIEVE ME. However, I am not sure. You know, some aprt of Lagos are like a town built with carton boxes, and some parts are like NYC... For instance, Victoria Island is a financial and diplomatic center of Lagos, but the rest is..... brrrrrrrrr...
It is the old ministry of finance building... Its now been abandoned in favour of its newer cousin in Abuja...

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks ... I'll try the winzip thingie. The only blurred photos are a couple at the airport.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are running WinXP, you should be able to select a folder full of images and right-click, then go to Send To, then click on Compressed (zipped) Folder. XP should handle it automatically.

<a href="http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=eae5f87dce3536fc">CindaChat</a> With the Patent Pending Abus-a-Tron Brain | <a href="http://bludancer.com/gallery/419Awareness">AntiFraud Art</a> All Public Domain, help get the word out! | <a href="aim:goim?screenname=cindrella1979">cindrella1979 for AIM</a> A more portable version. | PROUD TO BE AN INTERNETER! | If they can't take a juck, foke `em!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
kay y jelli

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that must be an old picture/ abandoned bulding
one of my lads sent me this picture, i guess its the new ministry of finance
http://www.internationalspecialreports.com/africa/99/nigeria/1a-4.gif
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My man in Lagos took that photo last week. Maybe your pic is the back entrance. Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, this will aid in safari's. I love taking the boys on safari, it gets them out of those smokey unhealthy internet cafe's, gives them some sunshine and fresh air. Nothing like a healthy walk in the outdoors to get a new perspective on life I say.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I've uploaded a shite-load of these photos onto Roger's site. I'll be uploading some more as time permits. Basically, it's a virtual tour of Lagos. Feel free to use them in your baits. "I was standing here on the corner in Warri waiting for you for hours! Obviously you are not serious about this transaction."

Re the street map of Lagos, my man says no such thing exists. Sorry!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First batch of PM's sent regarding login modalities for gallery.

@BB, let your man on the ground know he did some fantastic work, much appreciated.

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Borstal,

I may use these pictures in a future bait. How can I view them?

Cheers!
HM
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fellow baiters: the modality we arrived at, after much animated discussion, was thus: interested baiters should PM Rogermegoodly for permission to access his site wherein the repository of Lagos photos reside.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent BB. Tell your friend those will be so helpful. They give a feel for more of the city and country than just the travel brochures etc.

and some of those pictures are in line to have HA! a sillie person edited into them. Or rather the mental fiction of a sillie person.
Borstal Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another idea re these photos: maybe when your character is in Lagos, you could send one of these pics to your mugu and ask, "here's where I am, but I can't find any street signs. Are you familiar with this part of town? Where the hell am I?" Then you can send the info to me or Roger, and we can label the photos accordingly. That way eventually we can have all the photos properly labeled for maximum baiting potential.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more note re the statue at the airport - he says the statue IS still there at the entrance to the airport. You can see the photo he took from the side. He said that it would be a very strange place to meet someone, it's not somewhere you would easily walk to from the terminal in order to meet. Of course, it might be the perfect place to have some idiot stand for hours on end in the middle of traffic waiting for a guy named Dick Head to arrive. Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic