SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Switch Tactics - 1 & 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I define switching as the point at which the lad abandons all hope of his original script and starts the painful journey throught the baiters story.

The quick way to do this is the ASEM, I enjoy an ASEM (who doesn't?) but I have tried to show here some starting tactics when straight baiting to get them onto your story.

I would like to stress that I have not invented these, just named them. There are more experienced baiters than me who may like to add there own "switchbait" tactics.

Switch Tactic 1 - Moral Battering Ram

Basically, I can't take your money - you need to take mine. This will be popular with church baiters no doubt.

I attach an example.

http://members.419eater.com/~freddibnah/Switch_Tactics/Switch_1_Moral_Battering_Ram.htm

Switch Tactic 2 - Blame The Idiot

This higher risk strategy is to start off with an idiot, then switch characters much to the relief of the lad. Essential at this point is also to switch stories. If it ever gets hairy - you bring back the idiot to snap the lad into shape.

I attach an example.

http://members.419eater.com/~freddibnah/Switch_Tactics/Switch_2_blame_the_Idiot.htm

Switch Tactic 3 - The Captain Oates

Otherwise known as the "I may be gone for some time." This is as old as the hills and is all about taking a bait so far while involving a minor character WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE DEAL. This secrecy is a big hit with the lads.

The main character then goes into the hospital / nunnery etc. and the minor character starts up a new storyline. The lad cannot go to his script with the minor character as the deal is being kept secret until main characters return

I will attach an example soon. (but there are plenty of these around)

Comments please! Flame away if you think I've set myself up as some kind of expert - this was not the intention.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

freddibnah - Very good so far! You certainly have got a good angle going here. I got a real kick out of this.....

Quote:
I operate a number of overseas transport companies and I am particularly
interested in the purchase of Abacha Airlines.

You'd think with so many people over there named Abacha Rolling Eyes , they would have an airline by now! Laughing

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Contras
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

>>freddibnah:
Quote:
The main character then goes into the hospital / nunnery etc. and the minor character starts up a new storyline. The lad cannot go to his script with the minor character as the deal is being kept secret until main characters return

4. Act as your mugus mailaccount has been hacked.
Make a really bad letter in a "reply" , ask them WHY they write such things to you - they will believe they are hacked, getting paranoia against the others at the internetcafe Evil or Very Mad

5. "The other person"
When they asks for your money you 'have sent' then tell them you have sent them to Mr. Othermugu, - as the lad asked for in his last mail Evil or Very Mad
Tell them that WU confirms that the $ 10.000 are confirmed picked up at the WU-office in the lad's street.... Twisted Evil

From there you can start at scratch again with the same guy!!!! Razz

He stills want money, you know!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CommanderKiller wrote:
You'd think with so many people over there named Abacha Rolling Eyes , they would have an airline by now! Laughing

Ohhh, but there is Laughing I remember seeing a photoshopped plane with an Abacha hat in the forum a month or so ago (shortly before I joined).

edit: http://members.lycos.co.uk/hugopulz/abachaplane.jpg

took me a while to find it, but there it is!

N/B: MY NAME IS ADAMS ABUBAKAR AND NOT ABADABADO...OK.

"I have been very busy but i have gotten the form which i have been waiting for and i am feeling it up while i write to you in good faith" - Dr. Harry Charles

Seen in an Abacha email;
ATLAS OIL NIGERIA LIMITED
(A Subsidiary of Abacha real estates)

Banks: Benin x 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic