SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beware the Wear

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's an oldie but hopefully a goodie, and amusing to me mostly because of the insane names my lads and ladettes chose. I think they might even be recycled baiter names.

Angela Bricks (or Brick, depending on whether you believe the sig on her email or the info in her email account, makes contact.

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mrs , wife of Edward Bricks, late chief security adviser
to the former Liberian head of State, Charles Taylor who is currently
on Political Asylum coutesy President Olusegun Obasanjo of Nigeria. I lost
my husband in the last attack between the liberian rebels and the
troops loyal to Charles Taylor right now am in Nigeria with my only surviving
son and many other Liberians granted political asylum by the Nigerian Govt.
My problem started when we arrived Nigeria in september with Charles Taylor,
and as my position as the wife of the late chief security adviser to Charles
Taylor .

I was made to answer questions relating to the money he mapped out for
the purchase of arms & ammunitions to counter the attack of liberian
rebels, towards the Presidential villa in monrovia. The total sum of the
money is $10.5million Dollars I have been under security checks right from
Liberia and to Nigeria. though I have good knowledge of where my late husband
deposited the money in a security company in europe before he died, I have
also , in my possesion all vital documents covering the money. Now that
the Nigerian Government has interveined and adviced Charles taylor to forget
about the fund as I was not directly entrusted with money.

Right now I am urgently in need of a God fearing Man or Woman to assist
in the transfer of the said $10.5million,000,000 into his or her personal
account pending my arrival for sharing. I alone knows about the fund at
the moment. If you agree to assist me in this transaction.

I will make available to you 40% of the total sum of $10.5 million Dollars
this will be a backed up by a written agreement from my attorney. other
modalities will be communicated to you as soon as i hear from you. I will
also furnish you with where the money is deposited to enable you communiate
with the institution and
finalize the Transfer of the fund into your account. Please treat this matter
with utmost confidentiality.

Bear in mind that all expenses made will be deducted from the total amount
before sharing.

Best Regards

Mrs Angela Bricks
Please Reply to my Altanative Email([email protected]).

I'm up for it.

Quote:

Sure, Ms. Bricks, I'll help.

Hannah

The "unknow rebals" seem to have marauded Angela's keyboard, as well, judging from the state of her typing.

Quote:
Dea Hannah,

Thanks for your mail, Iam very much glad to hear from you regarding the cliam of this money in the security company, Please My dear note that I deceided to present you to the security company as a distance relative to late husband who was killed by unknow rebals, So that the proceeds of this account valued at US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) can be paid into your Bank Account.

However, Note That This transaction will done and backed up by a good Accredited Attorney who will file all back up Documents on your behalf, he will secure all the releavant document backing up this fund in the security company for your easy retrieval of the fund.

If you consider this on your side of the safety of the money when transfered into your Account, please forward the following personal information of yours to me to enable me talk to a competent Attorney who will give us good representation.If you Acknowledge receipt of this mail I will go ahead and conclude with the Attorney and inform you to enable him commence on prf the documents,

1.Full name and address

2.Private telephone and fax lines for easy communications.

3.One or Two Secured bank account details where the money will be paid into your account.

4.Your personal identifications,drivers licence or
International passport.

As soon as I hear from you today I will inform you the out come of my deliberation with the lawyer. I will also forward my own personal identification the moment you respond to this mail.

Dear Hannah, All I need from you in this transaction is your maximum cooperation and assurance from your end that as soon as this fund is being transferred to your care that my due entitlements of the share of the fund will be safe in your care and will not generate any problem between the both of us?.

You have been strictly advised to know how you discuss this transaction with people as this transaction is required to be treated with all confidentiality it deserves.

Finally, as soon as I confirm the requested information from you, I shall talk to a competent Attorney who will give us good representation.If you Acknowledge receipt of this mail

Thanks for your coporation.

Mrs Angela Bricks.

As usual, I'm just full of questions. Or some other unidentified substance.

Quote:

I'm sorry, but could you explain to me what you mean by "secured banking
details"? I'm unfamiliar with the term.

Hannah

Angela changes writing styles yet again (all her emails thus far have been a weird mishmash of fonts and italics and bold and now the squished paragraph of doom.

Quote:
Dear Hannah, thank you for your co-operation, i'm to tell you that this money is not in the bank, but in a security company. which i'm with the certificate of deposit, please i want you to send me your contact address or telephone and fax number. As soon as i get your telephone number i will send you the contact of the security company and their phone number, so that you will reach them on phone. Please remember that you must travel to Nederland in holland to collect the money from the security company. which i will send you the certificate of deposit. pls keep it confidential. Thanks. God bless you. Mrs. Angela Brick.

Angela seems to have a bad time with dropping final letters. This time, her name is "Angel", apparently.

Quote:

Dear Hannah,

I have instructed my lawyer to start the procees the change of owrnship of this fund to you being my partner whom i have appointed to respresent my interest as regards claiming this money out from the security company where it is presently lodge.

Further,from you mail i get to understand that you have not really know the terms of this transaction,as for the account i requested ,what i mean by that is an account that will contain this fund,and will not be stop if this fund is being transfer.

I have made all delibration concerning this,and will need you to know that once i get your details the lawyer will proceed with all procedure immediatleyt.

I have metion it to you that this is my late Husband fund and i am transfer all the right to you,i need your fullest co-operation.

Once i can get your response i will put you in touch with my lawyer for a better understanding.

Waiting to hear from you.

God bless you.

Mrs.Angel.

More questions!

Quote:
I can be phoned at 206-666-3170, or faxed at the same number.

Or, what sort of "contact address" did you want? Like a mailing address?

Hannah

I'm introduced to Barrister Brown Wear. Whom I keep wanting to call "Pastor Brown Bear" for some unknown reason. I should have, I think.

Quote:

Dear Sister Hannah,

God bless you for coming to the help of a poor widow like me,i ask God to Bless you and your family,i have hope to get some one to assist me all this while since the death of my Husband,but i never belived that God will do it this way by bringing my fellow woman to assist me in this.

However.i have breifed my lawyer and told him all about ou and he will contact you today as what i have discussed with him;.

So don't be surprise whae you hear from My Lawyer.Barrister brown Wear..

My lawyer will get to you soon.

God bless you and have a nice day.

Mrs.Angela.

I hand over my details at the First Bank of Making Crap Up.

Quote:
Okay, so just a plain old bank account?

My account at Charrid Finance is HW12578-103.

Hannah

Angela (or Angle or Angel or Anel or whatever) tells me to contact the security company. Which has a name worthy of an adult novelties store, a men's magazine or a condom manufacturer.

Quote:
Dear Hannah,

I am in receipt of your mail which you have forwarded your account,meanwhile i have made it posible by instructing my lawyer to arrange that you contact the security compnay where this money is is lodge.

I hereby give you the contact information of the security company,and you mus immnediately contact them and indicate to them of your desire to claim your this fund as the new owner of the fund.

Whatever,your discussion with them,do update me as as to back you up with all documentation that will give the right of this fund to you.

I want to assure you that once this is done the security company will then release this fund to you as i have directed them to do.

This is the contact information of the security company in the Netherland is,

NAME: MAXIMUS FINANCE & SECURITY BV
ADDR: PRINS HENDRIKKADE 600
1011 VX
AMSTERDAM HOLLAND

CONTACT PERSON:MR FRANCIS V. WILLIAM
TEL. NO: 0031619046143
EMAIL: [email protected]
Contact them now and get back to me.and let them know that you are respresenting the Brick's family in this transaction.

Mrs.Agela.

I email Maximus.

Quote:

Hi, I was told to contact you by Angela Bricks and she wants me to claim a
fund for the Bricks family. How do I do that? I'm supposed to be the new
owner.

Hannah

Mr. Francis Van William (He needs a "The Third" on the end or something...) replies.

Quote:
Attn:Mrs Hannah

Maximus Securities&Financial bv
prins hendrikkade 600
1011vx
Amsterdam Holland

Tel no.31619046143

We write to confirm receipt of your information from Mrs Angela Brick .My husband Mr Prince Edward Brick made a deposit in our office some time ago.Now myself as wife to Mr P. E.Brick directed us to releae to your person Mrs Hannah the deposit Mr Prince Edward Brick left in our care.
Be advised to provide the followings to enable this office commence preliminary work and action towards your eligibilty to make claims from our office.

1 SCANNED RELEVANT PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE WHICH SERVES AS IDENTIFICATION OF YOUR PERSON.
2 CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT
3 A LETTER FROM YOU REQUESTING MAXIMUS SECRUITIES/FINANCIAL BV TO RELEASE AND ALLOW YOU CLAIM THE DEPOSIT WHICH MRS PRINCE EDWARD BRICK APPOINTED YOU AS HER BENEFICIARY TO CLAIM FROM OUR OFFICE.
However you will be required to come for endorsement/signing of documents which approves of you as the new owner of the deposit,but whereby you have a good reason not to come, our company attorney can sign on your behalf.
You are advised to include your phone/ fax numbers and your private residential address to enable us send all detail information that will be useful to you.
We expect to receive all the above without delay.
You advised to call for oral interview.

Thanks

MR FRANCIS VAN WILLIAM

Oral interview? I'm not sure I like the sound of this...

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I notify Angel-drawers that I need some, y'know, certificates.

Quote:
I need a certificate of deposit before I can claim the fund. Do you have
that?

Hannah

Yeesh, they always want your fax number, don't they?

Quote:

Yes am having the certificate with me,
as soon as you conclude with the security company when you are travillng to pick the fund, then you inform me that i send you the certificate of deposite.
i have already get the authorisation letter from my lawyer which i will send to you.
Pls always inform me about all the infromation you get from the security company
Pls send me your fax number.
Thks you and God bless

Mrs angela

Sure, I'll play along.

Quote:
Actually, you can fax the certificat to me at 206-666-3170. I'll contact the
security company and tell them I have it. Then I can immediately travel to
pick up the fund for you.

Hannah

Hi, Maximus? (giggle) I've got a message for you...

Quote:
I will be able to obtain the certificate of deposit soon and can claim the
fund. But, you said there was a way for me to claim the fund without
traveling? Would that be possible? It would save me the hassle of getting a
passport, as I haven't had one before.

Thank you,

Hannah

Oh dear. It bounces.

I forward the bounce to Angel-drawers.

Quote:
The security company seems to be having email problems.

Hannah

Funny, my K7 number seems just fine to me...

Quote:
Dear hannah,
pls kindly send another phone number at which i could get through, because my lawyer as been trying to get to you on phone but it was not through. The number you gave me is not going through so try and get me another number, so that my lawyer could reach you on phone.Try to reach the security company on phone so that you could finallise when you will be travelling, that you will get me informed. i want you to be such that any money that you spent for these business will be reducted before the sharing of the money.
pls don't let the security company know that it is money but tell them that it is a consignment.Try to call my lawyer on phone barrister brown with these number
234-8055229110
thks and God bless
Mrs brick

Take a breath, hon!

Straightbait

Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, c'mon sweetie, no one else has trouble with my K7 number!

Quote:
No one else has had trouble getting through. Are you sure you're using
206-666-3170?

Hannah

I get a rather crap email from Mr. William at Maximus.(titter) I keep picturing Maximus as the security company manned completely by oiled up gladiators at this point.

Quote:

Attn:Hannah,
I write to remind you to confirm receipt of our last mail,however I want to know if you receive our last letter.The reason been that there are certain requirements and instruction which you are supposed to provide.
Therefore do make avaliable the required information to enable our office work towards releasing the funds to you.To this effect I urge you to respond to our last letter urgently.
I advise you call for oral interview with tel.no.0031619046143,meanwhile we have made severally efforts to speak with you on tel. no 206-666-3170 but it is constantly on voicemail.It is important you call or alternatively inform us the best time we can get you on phone.
Confirm receipt of this letter immediately.

Thanks

Mr William

Angel Drawers also emails me. Maybe I should tell her to invest in a tinfoil hat, so the government can't monitor her.

Quote:
Have you receive the certificate of deposite in your email box and power of claim from my lawyer?. pls finallise with the security company and tell me when you are travelling , that we can finallise the business in a short time.
These money is only my hope, when my husband was killed by rebel in liberia, they burnt all my husband property, i will tell my lawyer to keep trying you untill he get through.
Am have one son which is 24yrs old. I can not talk to you on phone because the goverment are monitoring me.
thk you and God bless
angelabrick

I reply to good old Mximus. They have amused me much by having their email program set up so the name shows up as "Maximus Maximus".

Quote:
Well, I tried replying to your last email, but it bounced, since you seem to
have lost your last email address. At any rate, here was my response.

I will be able to obtain the certificate of deposit soon and can claim the
fund. But, you said there was a way for me to claim the fund without
traveling? Would that be possible? It would save me the hassle of getting a
passport, as I haven't had one before.

Thank you,

Hannah

I also brng Angel Drawers up to speed.

Quote:
No, actually, I haven't heard from the lawyer via email at all. The security
company finally contacted me after the last email bounced, so I assume they've
got their problems sorted out, now. And no, I don't seem to have a copy of the
certificate. Did you try to attach it and send it to me? Has the lawyer tried
to email me the power of attorney?

Hannah

She replies.

Quote:
Dear hannah,

I have sent the certificate of deposite and also my lawyer as sent to you the power of claim, so if you are serious and you want to conclude theseb businees kindly call the security company on phone or call my lawyer with these number 234-8055229110

Thk you

angela

No, I don't really want to conclude "businees" thanks.

Quote:

I keep calling, but I'm receiving a "number not available" message each time.

Hannah

Two can play this "I can't talk to you on the phone." game.

Straightbait

mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Angel Bunny gets right back to me.

Quote:
what arrangment do u have with the security company, have u called them?
If u've never called them pls do and tell me the day u will be travilling

I don't know what travilling is, but it sounds painful.

I try again.

Quote:
I just told you, I keep calling the security company and I can't get through.
So I can't make any arrangements with them. Do you have an email address I
could contact them with?

Hannah

Oy, Angelbuns is way too fond of the netspeak. Someone should tell her that netspeak is t3h 3bil.

Quote:
Thanks u for your effort, u can call my lawyer from these alternative number
234-8038369990 barrister brown
thks

I thieve a message from a post here on the forum, I think.

Quote:
Unfortunately, your service provider has terminated its interconnect
agreements
with Nigerian mobile operators MTN Nigeria and Econet Wireless
because of the failure to agree suitable backhaul and
interconnect rates between the two parties. If you should wish
to call Nigeria, you must call to a landline.

Is that normal?

Hannah

After a long, long, looooong silence, I poke Angela with a stick again.

Quote:
Hello? I've tried calling and calling, and no answer. I can't get through.
Have you been helped? Do you still need help?

Hannah

Oh, deary me. It bounces, and she never replies, thus killing the bait. Doggone it, now I'll never get to talk to the barrister with the funny name! Waaah! Or at least this barriser with the funny name.

Straightbait

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic