SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Recruited by the lads to scam a baiter...bello spawn II

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and again....

Quote:
Adam,
You are making me to have double mind working with you,life is not like that how much is 2500$ that you want to send to me you forgot that this job has given you 3100$ just look at what you that i take like my godfather is doing at me,i run to you thinking that i am save,i know that you are trying my faith i am not going to knock the job like i told you befor just send me my money and let move on with our job,we are going to work more money than this,

You have family at home and all of them are looking toward you ,likewise me here,Adam this is the last thing i will do to anybody who i know he or she is still strongly to save his family.
pls i beg you
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and again....

Quote:

Adam,

Stop all this that you are doing it will not help you,please send me my money let carry on with our work.affa david box is my witness i know everything that is happing ,why are you doing like this i know that you are more than this money you promise to help or is it becuse this man paid with your name,is unfair think about it i know you are just trying my faith but i have nothing against you if you like you can still chanage this box password becuse i no that is the next thing that will happen.

thank you
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Musa realising the lack of response from Adam, who is currently indisposed due to his recent death, decides to mail my alter ego Faye

Quote:
Mrs Faye/Adam,
I will always add Adams name why becuse he his my partner but since he has chanage his mail address to mrs faye kinett, let it be.
Listen to me we have box that we use to work ,and that box nobody can open it except me and adam ,today as i am mailing you (adam) been 26feb our mugu sent a mail to that box and it was open ,he has the password he created the box who else can open it if not for Adam,please tell him that our box is my witness all his lie can not lead him to anywhere,ADAM please please i beg you with the nema of God send me my money .

And let carry on with the job,we will still make more money than you ever think,
please i will like to speek with you send me your number,i know you are the one writing all this mail i know your english you can discive me i have not ment you but i know you much more than you think.
please reply that man so that we will know what next to do .
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from me at the moment, just to annoy Musa more...

Musa starts getting poetic...

Quote:
All this mail are my witness,if you feel nobody knows what is going on, you see these trees and air the sky all of them can bear me witness if i have ever wrong you,i have kept you quite for long but i understand that you are a very mean guy who want to sell his life for just 5600$ i will buy your life not only your life,others will follow until this money is be paid i have decided to go to any length to see that this money will be paid,the job is still on you can get more money as you want from him,From now on that i am sending you this mail watch out your life and see what it will turn to,i have your data and soon you will hear from me,you are well know with this bad attitude there in London.
Carry go its your time
Peter
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected Musa continues his monologue....

He decides to introduce a note of nostalgia. Gave me another laugh, so I was grateful to him....

Quote:
"i will like you to see what you send to me:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Re: i de wait you bros
Peter,

Good news my bro. I collected the money OK yesterday from the maga. I
will go down to Western Union today and send it to you. I will mail
you this afternoon with the control number.

Regards

Adam"
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new approach from Musa....

"
Quote:
My dear eat alone,

Life is not what you take it for,you know the kind of job we are doing ,we all we die some day like you have declare yourself before God time,i will like if you will refaces that death in you and claim your life back it will please God and please me as well becos i never wish you such thing even if you feel you have offended me forget about it becos i no we will still met somewhere in this world.

Adam my angry is over if you can come back let us finish up our dear this will show you the kind of person i am,i know that i have nothing but the last thing i will do is to cheat,so please you have eaten 5600$ yet you are still in London you did not add more to your age or grow more than you are all these thing are sample to the youth i have forgiven you from my heart why becos this money is not even mine,if i should die becos of such money what of the person that pay the money ,i know i have said many things to you but try to understand that all those things i said i said it with angry.

hope to read from you.

Peter"
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And one last one for luck

"
Quote:
Adam,
Waitin i do you now i think say you don die,leave me make i do my work now ,you de on your own wey i call you now look at what you are doing to me,you have collected 5600$ from this job while i am here spending money for the job why are you so wicked, if you know that you want to work with me come back let finish up the job then you telling them all kind of things ,nothing stop me from telling this people what we are up to but i just feel that God sent this mugu to us,why are you behaving like this or is it bad to work with you,you claim to be a dead man go your way now please.
Only God know that i did nothing to you,i have told you to come back forget about the money you eat,but let my work pay me some money as well please.

PETER"
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decide to get in contact with Musa and break my silence. This is mostly motivated by the talk of payments being sent by my baiting compatriot Hugh.

But first, I decide to lock Musa out of the lawyers mailbox again, and send off a quick mail to Dr Buster Hymen.
Twisted Evil

Dear Dr Hymen,

A small amendment to the modus operandi. Payment
should be made to London rather than Dubai, and the
recipient should be Mrs Faye Kinett. Please let me
have the details ASAP of the money transfer.

Yours,

Faye
Legal secretary
pp. Mr Affa David
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let Musa know what I have done... Very Happy

Dear Mr Bello,

After your insults to me and my family at this sad time, I have
decided to take action. My brothers email details and passwords were
all in his diary, so I had a look at his accounts. I am horrified that
he was involved in what looks to be some kind of scam with you. This
brings shame and dishonor on our family. A good Christian should not
steal, and I am distraught that Adam was lured by you into this
scheme.

I see from the emails that have been sent, that you are expecting
money soon. I have however intervened, so that the money instead will
be going to a Church group here in England, who do good work on behalf
of the community. If you have any shred of morality in you, then I
expect your thanks by return email.

It is a shame to see people like you dragging our countrys name down
into the mud. I hope you repent, and tell me that your stealing days
are over. If not, then egbe burukwa umu gi
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite some frantic efforts by Musa to get the money sent to Dubai as he has been trying to do for weeks, Dr Buster Hymen sends the third payment....... to me again rather than Musa! (cheers Hugh btw Wink !)

Wonder how Musa will like this Laughing Cool

Quote:
Hello lads, and Miss Faye,
I have sent the money to England as ordered, the control number is
3256784197. Please send me the documents you promised!
Hope everything is fine in nice sunny England.
Take care,
Buster
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much....

"
Quote:
Mrs Faye Kinett ,
Listen let me tell you who ever you think you are blocking Affa David box will not solve the problem,just allow me to do my work the way i want it ,you have eaten all you have to eat or did i do bad to give you work,what will you gian at the end of this ,each time i want to take money from this man you will come out you said that you are dead fine why are you following about with my job leave my and leave my job for me,you keep on opening affa david box after mailing you will delete,you think i will not know that you are mailing him you forget that he mail me also,Adam please let the one you eat stay with you and let me have my job back,whatever you are telling the man stop it .

AND you who claim to be Mrs After all these while, is yesterday that you see all the password that your brother use to wor as you said and youi know that i am expecting some money that is why you lock the box,You will be praying for the forgiveness of your brother who have been into this deal for long,i just started my yesterday when i get to the stage of your brother ADAM who is in hell now or who will be in hell because i know there is no how he will excep hell in his world cos he has so much commit,not to talk of the soul he has killed,i here will not forgive him dead or alive why because he sterp me on my axe which i can not sit down for some time now,You people are eating his money enjoying his wealth that is what wickend people normally see his own is that he will be onearth and see his family his own child spiting on him i promise him that untill he pay me my money since he did not want us or did not want me to stay in peace tell him before yiou will join him with namemess, 1 he has cause himself , 2 that cause will always be in that family till the day he will pay me my money,i will like if this mail will be share to your family so that all of you will know were the promblem is coming from.
This is my massage to you Adam and Mrs Faye and i most make sure is goes round,i am from delta state in case you want to know who i am,go through his mails you will see my mail as we started this business.

Thank you

Last edited by Chill on Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and the award for longest mail title yet goes to Musa....!

Quote:
�please try and send me anything you wish i am now beging you i accept the fact that you are more than me but come to look at it i did not do anything to deserve all this� Shocked

Adam,
I have done more than you can ,you have close the box and you have collected the money you forget that any mail he sent to you must come to me,please i big you with the name of God if i have offernded you forgive me what you are doing to me is not good how can you be eating whaty you know i work for you know how many fax i have send to this man ,please let work with one mind forget everything that has happen.
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the background, thanks to Hughs thread and his helpful forwards of communications. It looks like Musa is going through hell at the hands of Hugh. Musa can't seem to believe how this has all gone wrong again....
http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29986&start=100

To wind him up some more, I decide to send Musa a mail entitled "Western Union Transfer Number" Sadly he is going to be disappointed with the body of the message when he opens it Smile

only joking Wink

Dear Mr Bello,

I thought you would be glad to know I have passed the money to a local
charity. I said that this was from an anonymous benefactor - they have
asked me therefore to pass on my thanks to you. So thank you. Please
rest assured that the money will be put to good use.

I read from the correspondance in the mailbox that you have had sex
with goats. This is wrong and evil. It is bad that you steal from
people for a living, but sodomising defenceless animals is just sick.
Please for the love of God stop, either find a woman or perhaps have a
five knuckle shuffle. The second option is probably preferable to the
female race in particular, and indeed the human gene pool.

Die soon biatch,

love and kisses (no tongues)

Faye

Last edited by Chill on Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As can be seen on Hughs thread, Musa in his desparation has "exposed me" as a 419 scammer and is trying to find out my home address....

Naturally not knowing that I am reading these mails via Hugh, Musa pretends to be quite conciliatory in his mails towards me now.... Very Happy

Gotta love these lads..... Cool

Quote:
Well Adams or Faye,
Everybody is looking up to expection which you know ,you never can tell were we will met again,you feel that the gold is in your hand let him shine,atferall you have been eaten all this while so don,t think this is the end i will still call you for more jobs at a time your mind will change, carry go goodluck guy no de guy he brother remember that you can guy a white man like you did now but not a black brother like me.
remain bless
Peter
Myth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha....It just doesn't get any better than that.
Robert Sole
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol lol lol

2 hours reading Hughs thread, and another 2 hours reading this one.

Most excellent.

I wonder if a lad has ever hung himself through frustration of a job gone wrong before Shocked
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ As Bob said, two hours reading this, and I'm off to read Hugh's side of the tale of woe now. Most excellent. Bravo! Very Happy
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bello Spawn story has 11 pages - a little too much to read! A summary or outline please?

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, brief outline? Er...well, Mugu sends mail to Hugh, who is a rich Proctologist/Reverend. There's the usual request for money, Hugh demands and gets a trophy pic (Mugu first sends a fake but after a bit of torture sends the real thing). Meanwhile Chill is, as you know, pretending to be a mugu who is helping to con Hugh...Mugu is forced to fax a 300-question fund withdrawal form which costs him some cash to send...oh, the mugu also is forced to write a poem on the form. Suddenly, Hugh is arrested by the FBI for heinous crimes, and his assistant Dr Buster Hymen takes over for him. Buster sends the mugu newspaper articles about Hugh's arrest to strengthen the story. Mugu is forced to fax more forms...Buster tries to doublecross Hugh...the drama between Mugu and Chill intensifies and affects Buster, who then tries to doublecross Mugu ...man this is confusing! Laughing

Bravo Chill, this is a Frikking Masterpiece. I love how he begs, threatens, cajoles, waxes poetic, et cetera in all his mails to you. I swear he is the Mugu Shakespeare.
Faye Kinnet is awesome too.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the short outline, Hugh. Now I can get this organized better! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been lurking at this site for some time now, and only now have I felt a reason to post. After reading the titilating and entertaining saga of Mr's Rection and Chill ( not to mention Adam, Peter, Buster, Fey, and the mugu himself), I hereby shout out a "Bravo!!!". Yes, I too was intrigued enough to spend 2+ hours reading this saga, but a good 2+ hours spent. Just a splendid job well done!!
Chill
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A big thanks for all the feedback Very Happy

I dont realy understand you because you are very very stupid bitch [j sam]

I want to verify if you are suffering from Mental Disorder... Why must you be writing such stupid mails by sending such stupid mails to us? [Sani Ahmed]

You are stupid person basterd [madam.willis kokou]

Safari x1
RacerX93
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You two make a great tag team! I love the way this one has gone. You guys are merciless working this poor lad from both sides like this! Laughing Laughing

"My sweetheart,you do not have to worry,i will be very gentle with you and i will not hurt you when we make sweet love,i know it will be your first time and i will count on my experience and i will take you to cloud 7."

"Feel free to ask any question that agitates your mind..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys, this is awesome! Without a doubt one of the greatest baits ever clapping
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankies to all for the feedback. Hopefully we can get this jack-knob to jump through a few more hoops, and maybe even a safari! Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic