SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In loving memory of Cyril, a tribute to my fellow baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad responded on my ASEM. I started out with simply responding with my own scripted answers I have available for different messages I receive from lads on my asems (saves a lot of time when you send out a few hundred at the same time). I found out that sending short responses on my piggy-hunts work best since all they see is dollar signs and they don't really take the time to read long messages, they just want their money.

Fri Oct 18
Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh,

Hope you are doing good.am so sorry for my late response to your mail,yes i promise to send you the bank account details to pay the fees the reason why i did not respond before now is that i lost my father and i happen to be the first child have been running around for the funeral of my late father.

This is the account information below:

Account name: *****
Account Number: *****
Bank First Convenience

Please after making the payment send to me the payment slip

Regard

Nina
Quote:
Thank you. My bank needs the address of the beneficiary and a routing number, iban or swift code. They need it to transfer the money. Can you provide it please?

Sat Oct 19
Sam
Quote:
Attn Nina Walsh

Thank you so much for your effort

SWIFT Code ****

Routing Number is *****

When you make the payment please send to me the payment slip.

Regard

Nina (scripted again)
Quote:
Thank you. They also need the address of the beneficiary to make the transfer, if you send it to my I can pay the 6000 today

Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh, This is the address you requested for

Please reconfirm to me your nationality.Thanks

Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh,Please confirm to me your nationality once again Thanks.

Sunday Oct 20
Nina (semi-scripted)
Quote:
That's an incomplete address. HOw do you expect me to transfer 6000 to you if you can't even give me the proper account details? Forget it. I'm not sending anything to this account, because obviously you don't have your administrations in order

Monday Oct 21
Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh, Please don't be offended by not sending my correct address am passing through some difficulties base on the funeral of my late father have not been able to put my self together because have been running around for the funeral,

These are the full information

<snipped>

Thank you so much for your effort and understanding,please send to me the payment slip

Regard

Tuesday Oct 22
Nina
Quote:
Thank you. I'll go to my bank tomorrow

At that point I usually just wait it out until they get impatient or enough time passed to go on with the next part of my script

Wednesday Oct 23
Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh.Thanks so much for your patience and understanding i really appreciate you am still running around for my late father's funeral.

Regard

Friday Oct 25
Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh,You told me you will be going to bank but since then have not heard from you what is going on

Regard

Tuesday Oct 29
Next part of my script
Nina
Quote:
Sorry my grandkids were visiting so I didn't have the time to respond. I transferred the money but it was returned because something is wrong with the account. Can I transfer it to another one?

Sam
Quote:
Attn Nina Walsh, i really thank you so much for your kind effort please tell me were your location is presently so i can provide an account that is close and easier for you to pay in without any stress.my regard to your lovely grand kids okay.

Regard

Nina
Quote:
I'm in Portland Maine

Wednesday Oct 30
Time to find excuses to get a Santa picture from the lad

Sam
Quote:
Attn Nina Walsh. Many thanks to you for every of your effort so far i must compliment you for that.like i told you about the death of my late father have been running around and the date of the funeral has been fixed.

Please i will like you to pay the money to Australia my cousin resides there and their are so many items he will purchase for me over there via the funeral of my late father because he too is coming for the funeral.

Below are the information:

<Australian piggy>

Will be grateful if you will do this for me in respect of this funeral. my regard to your lovely grandkids. please after making the payment send to me the payment slip. God Bless You and your entire family.

Regard

So from this point I went off my script (but re-used the same messages with many different lads at this stage in the bait to try to get what I wanted)

Nina
Quote:
If you want me to send the money to australia there's something you have to do for me first. I need a christmas card so if you can help me with that I'll send the $6000 anywhere you like

Sam, who thought he could get off easy
Quote:
Attn Nina Walsh, These are the Christmas card you requested

Thursday Oct 31
Nina
Quote:
Thank you for being considerate, but I can download a card like this anywhere
See my late husband Cyril always used to pose for our christmas cards that I send to the grandkids. He passed away this summer from colon cancer and we are all so sad and we miss him bunches, though is legacy is big and he left us financially prospering.
But back to the topic on hand. My grandchildren always looked forward to receiving that special christmas card but this year they won't get it, so I was hoping you can do it in his place. Can you dress up like santa claus and hold a paper with handwritten on it: <snipped to stop google>
That's the phrase he always wrote on the sign and the grandchildren loved it so much. Just thinking back to it makes me cry with sadnes that they won't have their beloved grandfathers special holiday greeting this year and thinking of the joy on their faces when they do see that special wish from their late grandfather this year, even though it is by the hands of another person, will be such a wonderfull moment. I hope you will look into your heart and help me with this way of bringing joy to the little younglings faces.
I know this is a bit of a strange request but I feel in my heart that you are a kind person and we can help eachother. I can even raise the payment with another $1000 if you wish because the joy of my dear grandkids is priceless to me. I'll send you the full payment of $7000 as soon as you have sent me this picture

Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh, My condolence to your late husband Cyril it's just too pathetic that he died of colon cancer am so sorry of what happened i miss him the way you guys are missing him.

Despite this is not part of the plan of you sending me $6000 but whatsoever that will make your grandchildren to be happy i promise you i will do everything possible withing my reach to make you and them happy in this Christmas period by sending them a special Christmas card according to how you want me to dress but if you will do me a great favor by sending the money to my cousin in Australia for him to buy the needed things of my late father funeral which you have promised before now i vow with my late father's corps i will make your grandchildren to still fill the way what your late husband has been doing to them.

Nina Walsh i always perceive that you are a good woman but just try me by sending the money and see if i will not remove sadness from them and bring joy and happiness in their faces because they are wonderful younglings that deserve to be treated specially and we are meant to help each other in life,you know am in pain that i lost my father and preparing for the funeral that is coming up but i will put that aside and make your grandchildren to be happy.

The priceless of your beloved grandkids mean so much to me because i have a heart for them as well not minding this your request is so strange to me but i will comeout in full to make them happy but please send the money to my cousin in Australia for him to help me purchase things for the funeral of my late father i promise you i will never disappoint you and your lovely,wonderful priceless grandkinds.

God will bless you and your grandkids,please send to me the payment slip

Regard

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nina, showing that she has money to spend and that she's been victim before, reminding him of how much he'll receive if he's obedient
Quote:
Dear sir,
Of course I do understand the situation that you are in, but as I explained, I usually only send money to the United states. The last time I have transferred money to a foreign bank, I believe it was a bank in Nigera or something, it all got lost somehow. I still don't understand and in the end I had paid $15000 and I never got what they promised me and my money was lost. It was all so sad and confusing so I vowed to myself and I said "Nina, woman, never again send money to another country" and I didn't ever do that no more.
So when you asked me to send money to Australia, and right now we're talking about $7000.00 which is quite a lot, I thought to myself, that I really want to trust you and round up this transaction, but I also need to feel secure enough to do so. That is why I asked you to show your sincerity by sending me that picture. You will ease my mind by showing sincerity and make my grandchildren so very happy that they will have a message from their late grandfather, even if it is through the hands of another man.
Please sir, I can understand if you are too busy to do this yourself, so I really don't mind if you ask someone from your cleaning staff, or a secretary to do it in your place, as long as it is a real person posing as santa claus in the picture, holding a handwritten sign saying "Greetings of the season with Limonata". That's all I ask and as soon as I have received that picture from you I will have full confidence and I will send you the $7000 as quickly as possible.

Nina

Sam
Quote:
Dear Nina Walsh, I quiet understand your plight and pain about the lost of your money but i still want to let you know that their a people who are very sincere and straight forward among the bad ones but please Nina Walsh for the sake of our friendship and how long we have come to know each order am pleading for you to give me a benefit of doubt and see if i will not fulfill the promise i made to you by vowing with the corps of my late father.

Please dont look at the $7000 you want to send because it is nothing to you but look at the happiness and joy that will come upon the faces of your grankids what you are asking me to do is nothing to me as long as it comes from you and for the sake of your grandkids i want them to be very happy but put your trust in me and have confidence in me that i will do as i have told you in making your grandkids happy.

Nina Walsh i love your grandkids very well just as you do and because of the love you have for your grandkids do it for me so that things will fall in place for the both of us,i know you are a good woman of kind heart that dont like to see people cry trust me and i will go extra mile for the sake of the happiness of your wonderful grandkids.

God bless you and your grandkids.

Regard

Friday Nov 1
Nina (bored and impatient)
Quote:
Yes of course dear sir, for the sake of my grandchildren I will trust that you will make the picture for me today before the day is over so that I can go to my bank today before it closes. Please don't waste any time, for the sake of my dear grandchildren, and rest assured that I will send the money to you as soon as I received the picture from you.

Nina

Sam, trying to get money first
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh,just went through your email i tried fixing up all but time was not on my side today but will try and do so this tomorrow for the sake of your grandkids because i really want them to be happy and i want to show my sincerity to you but please do not hesitate to send the $7000 to my cousin in Australia as you have promise.remember this is never our agreement in this transaction hope you are aware of it.

Nina Walsh prove your sincerity to me as a good woman you are by not faulting your promise by sending the $7000 to my cousin in Australia because all still center in the happiness and joy of your lovely grandkids.

Regard

Nina
Quote:
Of course I will not fail to send the 7000 to your cousin. I will be glad to do it. I will wait until you have sent me the picture tomorrow and then I'll send it to you as quickly as possible

Sat nov 2
Sam
Quote:
Attn Nina Walsh ,Below are the attached photos

Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh,Have done what you requested from me and have sacrifice all i could do to make sure your grankids are happy please go and make the payment of $7000 to my cousin in Australia as promise have told him about it and he is waiting to receive the money.

Below are the information's

<Australian account again>

Regard

Seriouslyโ€ฆ. How to respond to a teletubbyโ€ฆ.
Nina
Quote:
I have to say I very much appreciate these pictures, but this is not a santa clause costume but a Teletubby. Ever since po ran over lala in that episode with the sparkly flowers and kept saying "again, again" my poor granddaughter has a phobia for teletubbies. So I would really appreciate if you send me the right picture, like agreed with a santa claus costume please.

Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh,If you are no more interested in this transaction please let me know i did what i was not suppose to do all because of the happiness of your grandkids but your reaction to me does not encourage me.this is to prove to you that am a trust worthy person for my first attempt in sending you the once you called teletubbies please go and send the money to my cousin so he can start to purchase things for my father's funeral.

I trusted you by sending some to you for the sake of the happiness of your grandkids not minding you did not like them,so i want you to as well trust me by sending the money for the sake of my late father's funeral and see if i will not make it up to you.

Regard

Nina, giving him some more options
Quote:
No, I clearly told you that I need a picture with a santa claus. I might understand why you did this, because I see that this costume hides your face, but you're a very nice person and you really shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. I don't really mind if the santa in the picture will be american, european, african, asian or australian, even male or female, as long as it is a santa holding that sign and a genuine picture. That's all I asked and that's what you promised me

Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh, why are you making things difficult? please can we concentrate on our transaction in concluding it once and for all so that order things will follow because you have deviated from our original purpose which is not suppose to be ,my late father's corpse is still lying in the morgue which am still running around to put things in place but you never care about that.

If you are no more interested in this transaction just tell me so i can go and sort my self in putting my late father in six feet,send the money so we continue our transation

Nina
Quote:
I am not making things difficult, but if you don't even know the difference between santa claus or a teletubby how am I supposed to trust that you will deal with all of this well. I'm waiting for the picture you promised me. Then I'll send you the money

Sam
Quote:
The problem between us is that i trusted you but you never trust me because if i did not trust you i will not do what i did for the happiness of your grandkids

Nina
Quote:
I trusted you but then you sent me an account that is faulty and after taht you want me to send money abroad which I vowed never to do again. Then you send me a teletubby instead of a santa clause like you promise, so I ask you who is wrong here? Not me

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday November 3
Sam
Quote:
Dont get mad at me by my mistakes am a human being not a spirit being but will adjust in that,my interest here is all about the happiness of your grandkids hope you are okay with the write

Nina
Quote:
Thank you for your willingness to rectify the mistake. There's no need to paint your face really. Santa Claus is just a guy in a red suit with white fluffy trims, a red pointy hat with a white trim and white ball on the point and a white beard. I added a picture for you to get the idea. It's the one on the left. So you can see my confusion when you sent a picture of a teletubby that doesn't look anything like it.
I would prefer you not to paint your face, because that will just look a little strange. You can use the exact same sign you used in the other picture, because that one was very nicely made.

Sam
Quote:
Thank you for your patience and understanding towards me have really seen the picture and the idea of what i will do anyway will try and send the santa clause pics to you, this week will be attending a family meeting regarding on how the funeral ceremony of my late father will be properly arrange on the fixed date but will make out time in making your grandkids happy.

Nina
Quote:
Thank you very much sir. Do you have any idea when I can receive it? I will have to bring it to the printer in time. I have a habit of sending out cards early to the grandchildren because the post gets flooded closer to christmas and I don't want delays. I will send you the $7000 to the australian account immediately after I received the picture

Sam
Quote:
Attn Nina Walsh,please i don't want to promise you a particular day i will send it,i wouldn't want to offend you by failing to give a day and fail but have it in mind it will not exceed this week i will make out time for it no matter the family meeting,you are a woman that i respect so much not minding we are yet to set eyes on each order,i do perceive through your mail you are a woman full of respect and loving to your fellow humans.

Trust me and take my word the way i trusted you will do every thing possible to send it for the sake of the happiness of your grandkids but please after sending it to you do not hesitate in sending the money to my cousin in Australia the date of the funeral is coming closer and closer and their are many things to be purchase through my cousin for the funeral over there in Australia,let's try and seal this transaction this week not by our power but by the Grace of Almighty God.

Regard

Nina
Quote:
Of course my dear. If you have fulfilled your promise I don't see any reason to hesitate to send the funds to your cousin in Australia. I just hope you don't wait too long with sending me the picture. I always send you the cards to the grandkids on time so they arrive before the christmas rush at the post services start.
I'm looking forward to receive your message.

Tuesday November 5
Time for a nudge
Nina
Quote:
I haven't heard anything from you anymore for two days and I'm getting worried.

Sam
Quote:
My Dear don't be worried like i told you i will be a little busy wish told you i will surely make out time to do what will make your grandkids to be happy by sending the Santa clause to you the below are the pictures:

Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina Walsh, Have done every of my possible in making sure i fulfill my promise in bringing happiness on the faces of your grandkids despite my tight schedule please go and send the $7000 to my cousin in Australia as promised,

Below are the information:

<Same account>

Please send to me the payment slip after making the payment.

Sam
Quote:
I haven't heard anything from you yet please get back to me I'm looking forward to receive your message

Nina
Quote:
Dear sir,
I want to thank you so much for taking time in your tight schedule to make these pictures for me and I have to say you are a quite handsome young man. My Dutch cousin Mary saw the pictures, because I asked her to add some glitter to it and she was quite impressed and if I may be so blunt to say I think she was attracted to your appearance and she asked if it is ok for her to contact you if you are a single man. I told her that I had to ask you first if you would be ok with that. She's quite the cute girl in my opinion, with a love for expensive shoes and good sense of style. I honestly didn't tell her about our deal and how we met and all that, I usually only speak with her once every year when they visit me. It's not really anyone elses business but ours. So if you are interested in talking to her, she said you can contact her on hangarounds or whatever she called it. Maybe you know more about it. Her address is <snip>
Back to the topic at hand, I will make sure to go to the bank first thing tomorrow morning and ask them to make some haste with the transfer of the money. I received the other message with the account details and I will do everything I possibly can to get the money to you.

Sam
Quote:
I must first of all commend your sincerity & patience on me you are one in a million permit me to say so please let's get done with our transaction before we can talk about your sister's issue will like to me with her too since you said she is good.please make sure you do that as early as possible send to me the payment slip after making the payment

Nina
Quote:
I wasn't talking about my sister. My sister is old. I was talking about my cousin Mabel. She's somewhere around 20 years old. Single if I may be so blunt to say. Please contact her. She really urged me to ask this.
The bank is closed for today but I promise you that I will definitely go to the bank tomorrow

Sam
Quote:
Sorry for mistaken your cousin mabel to your sister well if she is interested in having something to do with me am single for now but i want to get this transaction don and purchasing things on my late father's funeral that's what is in my mind for now but tell her to send her pictures to me so i can see her

Nina
Quote:
I have one picture of her added. You can contact her yourself on hangarounds on her address <snip>
For now I want to wish you a pleasant evening. My neighbors are coming over for a game of canasta and we'll be drinking the gins.

Wednesday November 6
Sam
Quote:
I have seen her pic she looks so beautiful will like to meet with her someday and make sure you dont get drunk what is going on Nina have not seen any payment slip am beginning to get worried do to me as you have promise,

Regard

So this is how I got the Santa picture. I tried this with many, many more lads, but none delivered.
There are no more accounts to get from this lad. If there were he wouldโ€™ve given me an American account instead of going through the trouble of making that picture, so itโ€™s time to move on. Iโ€™ll try to engage him in a story with Mary (who sent out a hello on hangouts to him) and I think, sadly, Nina will die soon.

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What was Nina sending the original ยฃ6,000 for?
It sorta sounds like the lad was asking for a freebie in the beginning, but I'm sure the transaction must have had something in it for Nina?

ETA

Ooh - have just seen the wonderful Santa pics. Congratulations! Linoline strikes again!

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy clapping clapping

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What was Nina sending the original ยฃ6,000 for?

That's the funny thing, I never mention it in my ASEM and most lads don't even care to ask. I just say that I'm ready to pay and waiting for the bank account. They see a payday and most just go for it, assuming I know their format. When they give hints about what Nina is supposed to get, I play along with it. When they ask, I say it's about my trunk box. Some just play along with that, others curse at me. It did give me over 800 piggies in 7 months

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Which is an amazing accomplishment.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a lot of work, so it probably didn't come as easy as the picture I just painted. I just hope that a few victims and mules will be saved.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing work, LL.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

typing clapping

Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:20 Mary to Sam
Quote:
Hello sir,

I got your contact from aunt Nina. You made a really nice picture for her. Can you tell me a little more about yourself and show me a picture of yourself without the beard?
She didn't tell me how she knows you and it doesn't really matter, but it's really nice of you to make that picture so that her grandchildren will be a little less sad.
Hope to hear from you.

Mary

12:58 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Hello Nina Hope you are doing good have not heard from you am suppose to receive a payment slip like you promise to go and pay the money first thing in the morning like you promise but till now nothing has been done what is really going on it will be so unfair if you did not fulfill your promise,i did everything possible to fulfill mine in making your grandkids happy despite you know what am passing through presently am very worried please go and make the payment and send to me the payment slip.Thanks

13:25 Sam to Mary
Quote:
Hi Mary yea your aunt told me about you how beautiful,loving and caring you are thanks for your compliment will like you to be specific on what exactly you what to know about me,she told me about her and how she lost her beloved husband though i really felt for because she is a good person she also told me about her grandchildren what her late husband normally do for them in xmas period so i decided to make out time to make that santa clause picture for the to be happy.
will like you to send me some of your pictures so i can send mine to you also were is your location presently will like to know you more

13:32 Mary to Sam
Quote:
I already dropped you a message on hangouts. I'm 18 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm homeschooled because my dad travels a lot for work, he's an ex pet for Shell. I like shopping and shoes.
I don't really know anything about you yet, can you tell me some? Where are you from, what do you like to do? What's your age? Are you single?

Mary

14:16 Nina
Quote:
Why are you talking like this? I'm on another continent, you can't expect me to go to the bank in the middle of the night? That would be silly, they're closed then. I told you I'll go there today and I will go there soon, after I had a cup of coffee I'll aks my neighbor Bert to drive me there.

14:28 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Never mind the message i sent to you am just worried have not heard from you sorry about that,will be expecting payment slip from you soon

19:16 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Hello Nina can you tell me what exactly is going on with you in refusing to sending this money again

20:27 Nina
Quote:
Oh dear sir, I didn't refuse to send you the money. You see, when Bert picked me up this morning and we were driving to the city to go to the bank we were halfway when we heard a loud bang and suddenly the car swerved to the left side of the road, which I have to say mister, that's the wrong side, unless you're in England, then the left side is the right side, but if you ask me those damn Brits are just confused about whats right and whats wrong or left and right. Do you know what's right mister?

On hangouts our schedules clashed so I didn't really speak with him yet
Sam: Hi
How are you doing
Mary: Hi
I'm ok
How are you?
Sam: Am doing good
Did you see the message i sent to you?
Mary: You mean the one where you asked me about the pictures? I did get that one, did you receive my response?

ETA
Apparently his message went to spam... wonder how that happened. Laughing
I think we have a winner here, this can very well be my new pet for a while. Nina will have to die

Sam: i sent you a message about my self and a picture of mine
Mary: I didn't receive it

14:23 Sam to Mary
Quote:
Okay have replied back your message on hangouts,I'm 30yrs of age single I'm an african dont know if really you can cope with africans I'm the first child of my father i just lost my father last month still preparing for the funeral your aunt knows about it,I guess you must be a fashionable person well i like you for that what about your mum & siblings? love the way you smile on your pic,i like to watch football and always like to be in the presence of Almighty God.
If you dont mind what i told you about my self and pic we can make things happen for good between each order

Mary: Oh, I found it, it went to spam. Don't know why.
You're HAWT
Do you have a picture without the sunglasses?
Sam: most of my pic are with sunglasses but will look out for one
Mary: Thanks
Sam: Have you gone through the content of the message?
Mary: Yes I've read it
Sorry to hear about your father. I didn't know that

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sam: Thanks my dear
I told you about my self how did you see it and the picture i sent
Mary: I like what I see
Handsome. And strong, am I right?
Sam: Lol
Yea you are very right
Mary: thought so
Sam: Have you dated a black guy before?
Mary: No I didn't
Sam: Do you have a boyfriend be sincere to me

Sam to Nina
Quote:
Hello Nina so sorry about the incident that happened today thank God their was no injury sustain among you guys the question you asked me i dont know but please when should i be expecting the money

Mary: No, just broke up with Benny
Sam: since when?
Mary: a few weeks. He likes other girls too much
Sam: wow
How long did you date him
Mary: not too long, on and off for somewhere around 6 months I guess
brb
Sam: kk
Mary: I'm back
Sam: welcome dear
what did you go and do?
Mary: mom needed me to pick out a dress for her
Sam: Hope you have given her what she requested from you
Mary: She doesn't fit in my dresses ๐Ÿ˜
Sam: Funny you
Mary: She's going to a charity gala this weekend. Maybe I'll go with her and she wanted to pick out a dress to wear. A gucci or versace because she needs to aks ahmed to bring it to the drycleaners for her
Sam: I tink gucci should be better for her that's my own opinion
Mary: That's what I said. Gucci, black. Can't miss with that
Sam: Okay
Mary: Wow, A man who knows the good brands. Don't see that often
Sam: Well their are many guys out there that knows good brand may be you have not been opportune to meet with them
Mary: Probably
so how was your day today
Mary: A bit boring. I had some lectures, did some homework.
What have you been doing? You have a job?

Nina to Sam
Quote:
Oh I'm so sorry I was totally distracted from what I was actually telling you. So when the car swerved to the wrong side of the road there was a bus just coming our way on that side and Bert, he had a very hard time keeping the car straight, which is really hard with a blown tire you know. So he did all he could and it was like everything happened in slow motion.
The bus was honking his horn like crazy and we were approaching eachother when Bert suddenly yanked the wheel to the right side or was that the wrong side? Oh I don't know. We were screaming like crazy and to make a long story long we ended this crazy adventure with the front of the car parked halfway through a tree. The good news from all of this is that the airbags of the car seem to work perfectly.
Sadly Bert wasn't as lucky since he was sucking a lollypop while all this went down and that thing went down deepthroat and he was squeaking like a mouse with asthma. As you can imagine dear sir, the police and the ambulances had to come to cut poor Bert out of the car and to remove the lollipop from his throat.
They wanted to take me in for some tests as well because I have a nasty bump on the head and they told me that if I don't want to be reunited with my dear Cyril any time soon I have to keep bedrest for at least 5 days and someone has to wake me up every 2 hours at night. That's my worst nightmare you know. I have trouble sleeping and once I wake up and don't feel my dear Cyril next to me I can't sleep anymore. And now my poor neighbors have to come by every two hours for the next 5 days to wake me up. It's just a disaster.

[/color]Sam: Sorry for been bored and little stress on the lectures and homework
Yea have a minor job am managing for now
Mary: what's the job?
Sam: Helping someone in his car lot
Mary: Ah so that's how you became strong
or do you work out a lot?
Sam: yea i workout a lot cos have to make ends meet
Mary: weights?
Sam: not weights workout means work hard
Mary: Oh, I thought at the gym
Sam: If i workout at the gym will be very musculus
Mary: I like that
Sam: You like musculus body?
Mary: ๐Ÿคฉ
you betcha
Sam: You are so funny
Mary: thanks
Sam: Did you find a picture without sunglasses?

Sam to Nina
Quote:
Well thank God for the life of you guys their were no much casualty that occurred so sorry about that when i told you i will send the picture this week but refuse giving you a date i did not write you for two days and i know how you reacted over it finally have sent it to you even when it was not convenient to me but i tried every of my possible all because i saw the happiness of your grandkids matters most to me not minding my tight schedule,Is like you are not taking my own matter serious which you know how long we have come to be in this,we never from the onset include your grandkids in this transaction but been that am so considerate have to accept the offer of your grandkids.sending me the money is now a thing of delay which is not fair is like a bridge of agreement and it's getting me so worried when you were worried i tried all i could to ease off your worries please Nina try every of your possible to make sure things work out by sending me the money as promise

not yet but will
Mary: Can't wait
Sam: Have seen one now
send me another of your pix
Mary: No fair. You have seen a few of me and I have seen only one of you
Sam: if i send you now will you send to me another of you pix?
Mary: Lol
You're negotiating
Funny man
Sam: Lol
will you abide on the negotiation?
Mary: Maybe
Sam: stop Samding on the fence is either you are inside or outside so choose yes or no
Mary: Lol
๐Ÿ˜‚
I like my place on the fence if you don't mind. Gives me a nice perspective on either side
Sam: Okay my own perspective is choose yes
so are you choosing yes?
Mary: depens
Sam: That means you are not in for it
Mary: Did you lose your sense of humor?
Sam: what do you mean by that
Mary: I know where it is
Sam: Are you insulting me or asking me a question
Mary: It's on the wrong side of the fence ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sam: That's for you
Mary: ahw come on, I'm just playing
Sam: No problem
Is like you are a playful type i guess
Mary: Hope you like that
Sam: Very well
I like a girl that is playful and social
Mary: I think we're going to get along just fine
Just still didn't see your eyes yet

Sam to Nina
Quote:
Dont really know what is going on am just confuse and worried here anyway i wish you guys a speedy recovery but please try every of your possible to fulfill your promise as a sincere and kind person that you are

Sam: You think so we will get along?
Why are you so curious of seeing my eyes
Lol
Mary: because eyes are the mirror of the soul.
now the mirror is just in front of your eyes
Sam: Wow i like your parable you must be jovial for real
Mary: thank you
Sam: You are welcome
Mary: Thought you found the picture
Sam: just sent it to you check your box

Mary: That's a bit dark and unclear. Will you make me a new one tomorrow?
Sam: Not that dark
send me another of yours
Mary: Tomorrow ok? I wanted to see your eyes first. It's late now and I want to sleep
Sam: snap your self now and send to me want to see you
Mary: Naughty
๐Ÿ˜‚
Goodnight handsome

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13:31 Nina to Sam
Quote:
Dear sir, of course I will try my very best to send you the money as quickly as possible, but the situation now is that I have a terrible headache and I keep vomiting so I had to contact a doctor to come on a house visit later today to see if this is normal. I can't even walk to the toilet, it's really very inconvenient. This reminds me of that one time that my dear Cyril drove his pickup to the garage and he saw a burning building. It was an abandoned farmhouse but the dear man went there to check anyway and thank god that he followed his intuition, because when he arrived there, he heard dogs barking. He didn't hesitate for a second but put the truck in park and ran into the burning building, risking his very own life. Burning beams were falling down around him, but he continued searching by ear for the dog. Right there, when he thought he wouldn't succeed he found three little labrador puppies in a corner, barking as if their lives depended on it. Well, to be honest, looking at the circumstances, it did depend on it. So my dear Cyril wrapped the little furballs in his coat and covered his face with his arm and he tried to find his way back outside. You see, that's not an easy thing to do in a burning farm full of smoke. When he was almost outside, he tripped and fell. His coat broke the fall of the poor little puppies and they were able to ran outside, where the sirens of the fire truck were already wailing. It was them who pointed the firemen to the limp and fainted body of my dear Cyril.
Fortunately they managed to get him outside in time before the flames consumed him. He only lost the hair on his head, but he didn't have much of that anyway so that wasn't really a problem. They never grew back and I always made fun of him, calling him a billiard ball, but my dear Cyril didn't mind. He wore his bald head with pride for the rest of his life. He was in the hospital for a few days because he inhaled a lot of smoke and it was very dangerous. He was in critical condition and at one moment I thought he wasn't going to make it, but then he coughed and a big lump of black flegm landed straight on the forehead of one of the poor nurses. My dear Cyril opened his eyes and the danger was gone. He wasn't recovered yet. He couldn't walk a straight line for weeks and he always kept a nasty cough afterwards.
Oh and now I almost forgot to mention that the town rewarded him with a medal and they honored him because he saved the lives of the three little labrador puppies. One of them has lived with us for years and he always licked dear Cyril's bald head. He was quite the hero. Both Cyril and flame, how we called the little furball. Oh I miss both of them so dearly. I actually think it was this adventure with the fire that caused his colon cancer, so I can't really blame the cancer for killing dear Cyril, but it was the fire. Dear Cyril was a true hero in his days.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday
20:12 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina i really sympathize with you on what lead to the death of your dear beloved Cyril God Almighty will continue to give you the fortitude to bear the demise also am wishing you a speedy recovery and be strong,Nina have this in mind that your are making me get worried every day listen to me very careful i told you about the death of my father & i happen to be the first son all my siblings & relatives are looking up to me in this funeral but can i shock you that all items that will be used in this funeral will come from me believe you me that as things stands now have run short of cash & you are the person am really counting on to send this money to my cousin in Australia the date of the funeral is coming closer & closer every blessed day that was the reason i tried every of my possible to make sure i put things in order for the sake of the happiness of your grandkids despite it wasn't convenient for me,please Nina try every of your possible to send this money to my cousin don't allow shame to come upon me.
I came for your rescue when you pleaded and explain to me about your grandkids despite it was not part of our transaction Nina please & please am pleading to you look upon the pain am passing through & swiftly come for my rescue i really need you now do me that favour in sacrificing for me i did it for you come do it for me one good turn deserves another you happen to be a sincere & loving person i need your sincerity in taking me out of this shame that is trying to come my way i no you can do it for me Nina please dont by anyway disappoint me your urgency in sending the money this week will really go a long way to & will safe so many things in my life just try putting yourself in the condition i am now calls & pressure are coming from all angles i tried removing worries on you via the happiness of your grandkids because i was so touched when you narrated the story to me please let mine touch you the way i was touched on yours;once again i wish you a speedy recovery God bless you for your understanding me regard to your lovely grandkids

21:25 Nina
Quote:
Dear sir, of course I am very worried about your expenses right now, but as I told you the doctor adviced me to keep strict bedrest for the coming 5 days. He was here earlier today to run some tests and he confirmed that I have a severe concoction and I'm in no state to go anywhere right now. This is all giving me so much stess. I hope you understand my situation as right now I am lying awake day and night worrying about yours.

22:28 Sam
Quote:
Hi Nina so sorry about your health am filling & praying you get well soon i quiet understand you just as you understand mine too all will work together for good between us please keep putting me in your mind always in order to make me happy & put smiles on my face the good God will continue to be your strength hope to hear from you soon,my regard to your lovely grandkids.

Friday
14:12 Nina
Quote:
Yes, yes of course dear sir I am thinking about that every day but when I get out of bed and try to walk even to the door it feels like te room just tips over and I fell with my face, nose first in the cat's litterbin only this morning because I wanted to try to walk. All for you dear sir. It stresses me so much and I hope you are alright

19:00 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina am so so sorry for the pain you are going through have been praying seriously for you not even for my sake only but for the sake of your loved ones & your lovely grandkids hope your body is responding to the treatment giving to you by your doctor all is going to be good for you soon as possible.
I must be sincere to you nothing yet is been put to place as i explain to you yesterday am just depress now have not done what am suppose to do please just try every of your possible best to put smiles on my face and remove shame from me God bless you

21:41 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina how is your health today hope their is improvement on the medication you are taking just want to know how you are doing

22:46 Nina
Quote:
I'm having so much stress and the doctor says it's bad for my heart. I need to take it calm but I keep thinking about your fathers funeral and I feel so bad that I haven't been able to send the money to you yet and I want to and then my heartrate goes up again I'm so sorry sir please dont be angry with me

23:34 Sam
Quote:
Even me have been so worried about your health and i keep praying for you for speedy recovery all the time but is there nobody you can send to the bank & make the payment for me? things are getting out of hand for me here if their is any possible way you can do it for me i will really appreciate you

Saturday
19:13 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina,how are you doing today? how is your health hope you are responding to treatment & getting better i did not see your message am really bordered about it please reply my message

21:06 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina have not heard from you today i guess you are improving in your health

22:35 Nina
Quote:
Dear sir, today again I've been trying to go to the bank for you but the neighbor who was going to bring me there said it was irresponsible to do o and he refused to bring me. But I feel so bad that you still don't have the money I promised to send you and when he left I secretly snuck out the house to try to go there by myself. Walking doesn't work too well so I crawled to the end of the driveway hoping to hitchhike to the city with some bypasser. The first few cars didnt even stop and I have to tell you it's a true disgrace that they see a woman in need, unable to stand on her own two feet and they don't even stop to help her out, but I guess that's today's youth. No manners at all. I'm happy that you are such a good man. So I guess the tenth car finally stopped and asked me where I was going and I explained that I had to go to the bank to transfer the money to you nice sir but I couldn't walk all the way there, and you know what he did? He helped me up in his car, drove up my driveway, planted me on the couch in my home and left. He just left!! Can you believe that?? Don't worry dear sir, I will surely try again tomorrow but my heart has been racing so much today and I am really exhausted. Breathing hurts a bit now but I'll be fine as long as I know you'll have the funds for your father's funeral. Don't you worry about a thing. I will do as I promised.

23:36 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina I really bless God for what He has been doing in your life i quiet appreciate your sincerity,love & kindness towards me am really praying for a speedy recovery on your health am always worried because you are such a nice woman that have people in heart,i want you to know am really believing God through you in making things work out for me in this my father's funeral all the things needed from me as the first son are yet to be seen am under serious tension & depress cant you transfer money from your phone? please help me to do everything possible to go to the bank & make the payment God Almighty will give you the strength because you want to safe a soul.
I know you are a woman of principle that does not toil with people's happiness as i promise you i will make your grandkids happy i did it because i dont like to promise & fail that was why i went extra mile for it not minding what it caused me, hello Nina i know you have me in your mind you wouldn't allow me to be put to shame as long you are still alive please send to me the payment slip .once a again i wish you a speedy recovery & strength from above God bless you

What an asshole. Basically Nina told him she can't even walk, crawled from the house to the road to hitchhike to the city and he asked her to do it again.
On Mary's side of the bait things are not really interesting yet. He's a true gentleman and he expressed his interest in a relationship, but he's obviously not a romance scammer. That might work in my favor. He does love church girls. I see some options

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:29 Sam
Quote:
Hello Nina,how are you doing,guess their has been an improvement today on your health just came back from church i really prayed seriously consigning your health that God should give you instant healing completely & add more years to your age for you to eat the fruit of your labor on this earth & beyond you happen to be a good woman that deserves the best life in good health when i came out from church going home i received a call from my uncle that made me upset & devastated telling me is like am not ready to bury my father that am playing pranks with the funeral of my late father base on the delay of things not still bought for the funeral everyday that comes i keep panicking & worried if i will bury my father in peace the date given is coming closer & closer every blessed day even my cousin in Australia is mounting is own pressure as well don't know whom to run to for help nobody want to render help to me.
Nina were will i go from here you are the only good & sincere woman now to help me out if only you will do all your possible to look for any alternative in sending the $7000 you have promise me before now remember i vowed with my late father's corps that i will do everything possible in making your grandkids happy which i did not by my power but by the special grace of God like i asked you cant you use your phone to transfer the money or send someone you know that is reliable in sending the money is for you to direct him/her whom you are sending the money & the purpose i know you are such a sincere & intelligent woman please Nina i don't want the spirit of my late father to hunt me all the days of my life for not laying him in peace the way things should be,i really want you to find a way in your heart to do all your best in salvaging me in this trauma am going through i know & trust you can do it for me so i can breath well & see life again,may God Almighty continue to be your strength & grant you a speedy recovery in your health God bless you & do you more good together with your lovely grandkids & your loved ones.

16:16 Nina (gmail scheduled send will make sure it will be delivered because I'll be gone by then)
Quote:
Dear sir, I'm so sorry for the stress I have been giving to you. I know full well that you have to make arrangements for this funeral but today is a sunday and I havent even been able to go to church. Can you imagine how bad I feel now? It is sunday and the banks are closed so I won't try to go out today, but I promise you that I will try again tomorrow. What is this thing you are saying about paying money with a phone? How does that work? Mine doesn't have a slot where I can put money in it and how would it get to you then anyway? This is all so confusing. Please know that I will do my very best to get the money to you as quickly as possible. I've been practicing the walking again, but I'm so tired from having to wake up every 2 hours that wen I try to stand the world starts spinning again. I walked through the house, holding the walls and furniture to move around without falling, but I tripped over the edge of the rug in the livingroom and twisted my ankle. I had to crawl all the way back up the stairs, crying because it hurts so much. I dragged myself into the bathroom and held it under the cold water and that relieved it a bit, but My heartbeat, that has been racing for days now, I can feel it pounding in my ankle. I think I heard a little snap when I fell so I really hope that it'll be ok again. Oh how I wish my dear Cyril was still here with me to take care of me. Honestly speaking, he wouldn't even think of letting me go in the car with Bertje, because he drives like a lunatic and his car is ready for the scrap heap. Anyway, Bertje is still in the hospital as I heard but he's off his respiration since this morning and breathing on his own again. I wish I could go visit him in the hospital and bring him some flowers, but I don't want to trip over the rug again. My dear Cyril would've taken care of everything himself and he would've fight assassins and the complete Brittish army if he had to to fulfill a promise. Just like I would dear sir, but the circumstances are a little bit against me at the moment. Rest assured that I will get this old bones moving again tomorrow, unless you can explain to me how it works to send money to you through my phone.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday
20:34 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Hello Nina am so sorry for the stress you are going through the risk you want to take all for shame not to cover my face your reward from God is just by the corner my major consign is for your health to respond speedily on the treatment you are receiving.what am saying about paying money with your phone is just a App you need to download on your phone via the bank you are using it will enable you transfer money easily from your phone you can make inquiry in your bank.i want to ask you if you stay alone in your house have never heard you mention someone stays with you the house if not please try and look for some that will stay with you in helping do somethings in the house you alone can not do things all by yourself okay.
You talked about holding the walls & furniture to move around the house please don't you have a walking stick that will assist you in walking around the house even if you fill like strolling around the vicinity & going to the bank or else were you fill like going since you know Bertje drives like a lunatic you shouldn't have gone out with him he is the cause of what you are passing through now apart from him is there no order friends of yours or relatives you can call in assisting in taking you to the bank?blessed memory to your once beloved Cyril i know he is a loving & caring man he will continue to be remembered & rest in the bossom of the Almighty God.one thing i will still compliment you is how sincere & loving you are in trying every of your possible in fulfilling your promises no matter you state of condition as the clock is tickling am always looking out for you in paying the money successfully & sending the payment slip to me i will be one of the happiest person on this planet earth because a heavy burden has been lifted off me & bringing a new life in me,Nina please try every of your possible to send the money this week to me as you have promise & i will appreciate you all my life because you are the angel from heaven God use in wiping away my tears.
My late father's funeral is just by the corner Nina please & please do it for me this week,God Almighty will continue to guide & protect you in all things your going out & coming in shall be blessed,once again i pray for a speedy recovery on your health.

11:22 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Please try as much as possible for me okay

13:24 Nina to Sam
Quote:
Dear sir, thank you so much for explaining the thing with the app and the phone. I will surely have to ask the bank to help me do that. Today I feel slightly better. When I try to walk it's just spinning horizontally, and not vertically anymore. I sure hope Bertje is feeling better as well today. The weather is terrible outside. It's raining rats and weasels and the wind is blowing like an old hippie. The weatherman said "beware, if you don't have to go out, stay inside" but I have made a promise to you and I will keep it. I keep tilting to the left when I try to walk, so maybe I just have to try to spin a few rounds rightwards before I go outside. I have an old umbrella that I can use and then I just have to hope for the best. I just wish my heart would clam down a bit because all this stress is really getting to me at the moment. I'll wait at the end of the driveway until a nice bypasser wants to give me a ride to the city.

AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Now you just need to incorporate lollipops and raisins into the conversation. Very Happy
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks, I was hoping for some input... and that earned you a role in this adventure as well

15:13 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Thank God today is a little bit better on your health i so much appreciate God Almighty since you can stand with your two legs.please take things easier for you not to get yourself so stress up okay.hope the rain will not disturb that much as you are going to the bank for the payment.sorry to ask you cant you take a cab to the bank or better still a commercial bus or any means of transportation to the bank?if you are waiting for a bypasser some my not want to help you base on the incident that happened to you the last time you tried going to bank but i pray God will send a good samaritan that will assist you to & fro without you stressing yourself much.
Please when you get to the bank and the App to transfer the money is not available please try every another alternative to send the money down to my cousin in Australia hope the information are still with you.please Nina let all your best yield a positive result by sending the money to my cousin in Australia & send to me the payment slip by this there will be an assurance that the funeral of my late father will be peaceful & his spirit will be happy with me all through my life

16:19 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Hello Nina i really salute your courage for trying every possible means to sacrifice yourself in going extra mile despite the rain & your health in sending the money as promise heaven will surely reward you please i want this promise to be done & dusted today by the special grace of God.i want to receive a good message that you have finally send the money to my cousin in Australia by evidence of sending me the payment slip of $7000 have already started telling people that things will be put to place & all centers to you because you are the person behind it.if this funeral goes well you are behind it but if it does not go well you are still behind it.
Even the spirit of my late father knows you are behind his funeral as it stands now so please & please i need a positive result as the Almighty God will see you through & strengthen you

19:11 He will receive this from Nina
Quote:
Dear sir, I went outside this morning to try to go to the bank for them to help me with that app. On the front porch I found my old umbrella but I can tell you the darn thing wasn't of much use to be honest. I could only keep upright as long as I had the porch rail to support me. After that things went tits up again. The porch steps are really slippery and with my twisted ankle I couldn't walk all to well so I decided to crawl again. The rain was pouring down and that blowing wind took my umbrella with one big gush away, so I was soaked within a minute. My vanilla colored dress stuck to my skin and my hair, that I just curled this morning fell in limp strings around my head. I had to crawl over a patch of grass where my neightbour Oscar Piles accidentally left the goat, who is quite a cute little rascal, out to graze. He was still there and he was looking al wet and cute and with his marble eyes it was like he was telling me "Padme Padme" so I couldn't resist, even though it was raining and I gave him some hugs 'n cuddles. I can tell you, the patch of grass was, after one day of the little goat's grazing, full of raisins that weren't raisins at all and now my vanilla colored dress is not only wet, but it has grass and other stains on it. I don't even want to bother you with the details of that. At the end of the driveway you can imagine I looked like a mess and smelled even worse. Did you ever smell a goat? They're cute, but they could use a little perfume.
Because of my horrible appearance I believe, not a single car stopped for me, and busses don't even get to this part of the sticks. My dear Cyril used to tell me all the time it's a disgrace that they don't drive here, but there's nothing he could do. He took it all the way up to city council but they never listened to him. I miss him so much. Back to the cars. Eventually there was one car that stopped and a nice young lady stepped out of the car and informed about my state. Well I told her I wanted to go to the bank but was in no state to walk and asked her for a ride. You see, she kinda looked down her nose at me, probably because of the bad smell, or maybe it was because the goat was still behind me with a scary look in his eyes. She offered to help me back in the house but I refused. I told her I wanted to go to the bank. I really did, but she insisted to bring me back in. I really tried to stay outside, sir believe me, but when she asked Oscar Piles for help they dragged me in the house and forced me into a warm bath.
I have to tell you that the warm water was awefully relaxing for my cold muscles but the whole situation didn't do much good for my nerves. My heart is racing in overtime like a metronome on crack and the vertical spinning increased and the nice young lady had to help me dry off, get dressed and into bed again. She even noticed that I didn't have food in the fridge so she went grocery shopping and cooked me some food for today and for the next coming days so I only have to heat it in the microwave.
What would you say about that? She was kinda nice after all, even though she didn't bring me to the city to get that app for my phone. She made me chicken and pasta and even some soup and even though she's just an Average Chef if I may be so blunt to say, it was nice to have something warm to eat after a few days of only some sandwiches. Please dear sir beer with me as I will try to go back to the city later today when I have regained a little of my strength again.

Last edited by Linoline on Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impressive. I'd like to see you try to get my username in there, or if anything the number "314" and "Mr. Mystery" separately. This reminds me of one of those word search puzzles.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm, all that food and no Fridge to put it in... Laughing

"no one has ever made my life so complicated." Lawyer lad.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to highlight it, but the fridge was mentioned. Mr.Mystery, you're on the list

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! I'm infamous! Laughing

"no one has ever made my life so complicated." Lawyer lad.
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the shout out! I am honored to be part of this bait, even if in name only, lol. I am smart enough to leave the actual baiting to the experts!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22:44 Sam to Nina (Titled: "Am Not Happy With You")
Quote:
Hello Nina ,i really thank God for your life for all He has been doing in your life so far now i know you are playing pranks with me since all this whyl infact am tired of this your everyday story story does it mean you dont know what is at stake that it's between life & death what business do you have with a goat by hugging & cuddling him which you fully know what is at stake but you never care of my fillings you have left me in pain & bitterness for more than two weeks now after i have sacrifice my self in listening to you for bringing happiness to your grandkids despite you know i just lost my father that period you requested such from me but i never deprived you that all because i want your grandkids to be happy.but look at you telling me what i never expected from.
I thought you are a sincere woman that keeps to your promise why are you treating me as if am an outcast that does not exit am disappointed at all your when you told me about your grandkids that your once beloved cyril does for the every xmas period that makes them happy he is no & you need someone that help cover that space in making your grandkids happy did i give you any flimsy excuses?if you know you can not fulfill your promise just let me know so i will no more look up to you for the funeral of my father but have this in your mind if i did not bury my father the way it should be his spirit will never be happy with me & i will never be happy with you my spirit will hunt you because you are behind the calamity that want to befall me by failing to fulfill your promise,if you know what is good for me to salvage me go and make the payment in the bank let the App be the secondary thing you will do payment of the money is the primary purpose of taking you to the bank.am not happy with you

What an asshole. Really....

23:02 Sam to Nina
Quote:
Now i know you never liked me & never care about my fillings and you want me to die so my enemies will laugh at me right?

1:56 Nina will send
Quote:
Dear sir, I thought you were a kind and polite man but the way you're acting right now is a disgrace. I have your best interest at heart, but you act like I don't do anything for you. Did you forget that the docter told me to stay in bed for days until I felt better? You must be suffering early stage dementia, because you seem to be out of your mind. I did my very best to go to the bank but my health and body fail me which you don't seem to see. And what are you saying about Oscar Piles' goat MrMystery? I had to crawl 314 feet to the end of the driveway in the pouring rain and raging winds despite my twisted and swollen ankle and my concoction and you have the audacity to tell me that during those endeavors I'm not even allowed to hug that dear goat? He's called MrMystery for a reason you know? He's the most special in his kind, protective of his daisies, crazy about lollypops and hugs and nobody really understands him. That's how he got his name in the first place, but you sir, I don't even know how to call you today.
Just to inform you, I haven't been able to go outside anymore today because my Average Chef girl, Morgan LeFey is her name, and she's a doll, is guarding me like a pitbull. She will go home eventually and then I will call my dear friend Birlic. He lives a few towns away but he is always willing to help, so I'm sure he will give me a ride to the city tomorrow if I beg him. Yes sir, you read that right, I have resorted to begging now to get help, all to get the money to you. And you think I'm not going through enough just yet, but you add to my stress by telling me you are not happy wit me? Well, I'm not happy with you either. You're acting like a discombobulated lass right now and I don't know what else to tell you than that you're giving me immense feelings of stress and right now I feel a pressuring pain in the center of my chest and I have some trouble breathing. All this because that lunatic Bertje who doesn't ever mind the speeding limits, but races like he's braintoxic and because of you sir. Yes, you. I thought you were a gentleman, but today you have disappointed me greatly.

Maybe tomorrow with the help of Birlic Nina will finally make it to the bank. Who knows.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb could also help Nina get to the bank, with his wolf pack providing extra security.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic