SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Padawan James needs your help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hola!

PW and I managed to recruit one idiot to "work" for us.

He will get his "very best hitman" script tomorrow.

If anyone is interested PM me your mail.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I add he is very very excited to get his hitman script. He really is the bottom of the barrel.

"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with Lord
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If heโ€™s interested in something a bit more challenging, perhaps after a few weeks of softening up, I need some lads to help me steal packages from P-Log. Itโ€™s a simple operation, although the offices may happen to be in different countries from where the lad is now.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
I need some lads to help me steal packages from P-Log. Itโ€™s a simple operation

... PLog Inside Man Protocol. EXCELLENT!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know I'm up for anything Very Happy

Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm up for some fun!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic