SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Your question sounds so ridiculous"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When this hit Mal's inbox in mid-June:

Quote:
Attn: [Captain Mal]
I am Mr. John Nyaba Head of Treasury director Eco bank Ghana foreign operation department. ADDRESS P.O.BOX 16746, Accra, Ghana.
I came across your funds transfer file of USD$14.500.000.00.(Fourtheen Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only in our office.
To the best of my knowledge, you have carried out several attempt to get the funds tranferred into your bank account but all proved abortive, due to a particular document which does not worth being a barrier to your fund transfer.
Note that I am ready to release your fund to you only if you will follow my instructions and directives and I asure you of the fund transfer to your bank account today.
Do send a copy of your international passport or a valid national ID Card, for proper verification upon which I will personally commence the transfer to your bank account today
Yours faithfully,
Mr.John Nyaba
(Head of Treasury Director)

I decided on a different reply to my customary "Did you mean me to get that?" and went straight to the point.

Quote:
What's your cut?

But there was no reply until the end of August:

Quote:
Your funds was deposited with ECO Bank by one Mr.Mark Davidson of Crystal Chambers on 29th of December 2015.
Do confirm in writing that You dont Know about this funds and you are not ready to accept this funds so that the funds could be move into national treasury account.

I decided to stay with the direct approach.

Quote:
I asked you before; what's your cut? You must have some idea how much you want out of this deal.

The Lad is so offended!

Quote:
Your question sounds so ridiculous. The funds belong to you; you have every right to offer me whatsoever that pleases your mind. I cannot suggest how you share your money because what ever given to me will be received as a gift but not as partner.
With sincere heart, I will receive with thanks anything you offer me.

Yeah, right.

Quote:
Don't come the innocent, Bubba-louie - you want to help steal $14.5 million from that bank. No problem there - I just want to know how much you want.

And the very next day:

Quote:
OK, [Captain Mal] 50% 505%

Good Lad.

Quote:
That's very wise of you. So - what's your plan?

I can see several possibilities...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure how Lad will like how I responded to this:

Quote:
We share the burden 50% 50%
Do send your international Passport or any valid National ID Card.
Your detalied accounts information
Your Telliphone Number.
You will receive the total amount after you will help me open account in your place and deposit my share of the fund for me before meeting with you.

With this.

Quote:
You don't need to see my identification. I'm not the patsy you were looking for. Let's go about this business - move along.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic