SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"This arrangement is Cinch and Unalloyed"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that Mr Bernard Otti's flamboyant manner deserves a wider audience, so here for your perusal are some samples of it. All formatting is just as it appeared on the page.

Quote:
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
LEGAL DEPARTMENT
HEAD QUARTERS, FALOMO OFFICE COMPLEX.
IKOYI VICTORIA ISLAND
P.M.B12701 IKOYI LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTN; MR Mr

THE ONLY EFFICACIOUS REMEDY AND INIMITABLE SOLUTION TO ACTUALIZE THE CONTRACT FUND/INHERITANCE HITCH-FREE/SUCCESSFULLY IN 4 WORKING DAYS ONLY LEGITIMATELY.

My name is Attorney Bernard Otti. Legal Adviser with the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation [NNPC]. PLEASE, LET YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
BE DRAWN ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER.

I am contacting you personally and privately in respect of your contractual funds yet unclaimed. Obviously, I have studiously gone through your contract file, Having perused and discovered the vacuum that had hitherto in the past culminated to your inability to achieve/receive the funds. In view of that and to remedy it, I have proffered positive and functional solution to fill up the vacuum that will facilitate the ease of moving the funds into your bank accounts.hitch-free.

Delighted to inform you that,I have gotten the attention/involvement of the African Regional Manager of the HARDEL & ENIC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY Original Contractor that executed the very contract from where this
over-invoiced emanated. And after a protracted/deliberations between us, we unanimously resolved as follows. That you will part with 60% while we part with 40% respectively.

Having tenaciously,diligently, conscientiously and studiously worked out the modalities and logistics, to ensure hitch-free successful actualization of the contract fund, i hereby urge and implore you to give your consent and assent , Also be in tandem with the current pace geared towards actualizing the contract fund within the confines and tenets of legal frame work and requirements.

I will be solely responsible for obtaining, revivifying/re-validating all the prerequisite contract fund claim proof related true certified documents for the fund transfer locally and international. EXCEPT NECESSITY PAYMENT OBLIGATORY CONTRACT FUND RATIFIED
ALLOCATED BATCH SLOT FROM EXCHANGE CONTROL APPROVALS that is solely responsible by the contract fund beneficiary as stipulated by extant/subsisting law as its payment devoid proxy and representative. Upon issued/obtained is LAST AND FINAL GUARANTEE of ACTUALIZING THE FUND UNALTERED. Note you have not received it and it has not been issued to you before record proof because it is issued ONCE and cannot be ALLOCATED TWICE. Just as vehicle plate number cannot be issued twice.

Note every important/necessary documents to back up this funds as in line with G21 United Nations and European Unions/Communities stipulated imposed financial regulations on contract payment involving huge amount of this magnitude will be provided by us over here viz,
Anti-Terrorist Clearance, Drug free clearance certificate, Fund ownership certificate, NNPC Contractors ID Card, Contract Job Award/Completion Certificate, Contract Deeds of Agreement, Federal Ministry of Finance Final Clearance certificate, Certificate of Legality, Letter of Certification, credence, clearance and report of clean findings from the NNPC BOSS.
Certified, Ratified and Verified Documents.

This arrangement is Cinch and Unalloyed. Result Oriented, Hinged for only 4days operation On a very serious note, This is the only formal device you can embrace firmly to ensure you receive the contract fund.

Finally, if you are satisfied and willing to comply to the advice contained on this letter, Please feel free and get back to me immediately, But if you are not, please don’t bother yourself contacting me or writing me. Because time is very precious to me, Please keep this arrangement top secret and confidential it requires.

MODE OF PAYMENT IS BANK TO BANK SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER. NOTE, I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED AND SECURED FORMAL APPROVAL OF US$8.5M LEGITIMATELY OUT OF YOUR CONTRACT FACE VALUE.

I CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE AND UNDERSTANDING WHILE I LOOK FORWARD TO
YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS "CINCH TRANSACTION." NOTEWORTHY.
PAYMENT STATUS WILL BE BY ELECTRONIC SWIFT WIRE BANK TO BANK . TAKE NOTICE.

NOTEWORTHY, THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE AND SUCCESS GUARANTEE.

MOREOVER, DO NOT WRONGFULLY SEE OR CONSIDER IT THAT YOU ARE DOING ME A FAVOUR, RATHER SEE IT FUNDAMENTALLY AND PERTINENTLY AS YOUR OWN THING AND CONSIDER IT AS WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AND BENEFIT EITHER WAYS. BOTH PARTIES.

NOTE, PRIMORDIAL DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT PROCESSES MUST BE FOLLOWED AND IMPLEMENTED LEGITIMATELY TO THE LATTER TO AVOID BOOMERANGING. BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS USING NAMES OF GOVERNMENT TOP OFFICIALS TO SCAM PEOPLE. ME I HAVE DIRECT CONTACTS WITH OFFICERS IN KEY POSITION OF AUTHORITY AT ALL LEVELS OFFICIALLY.

TREAT AS MOST URGENT IMPORTANCE, BENEFICIAL, PRIORITY AND CONCERN.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
ATTORNEY BERNARD OTTI
NNPC, LEGAL DIRECTOR.

Mal had a few issues with that message, which Otti sought to assuage in fewer words:

Quote:
Thanks fo your timely response. The truth of the matter remains that there was a contract awarded to Hardel and Enic construction company in Hamburg Germany. The officials in charge then originally deliberately inflated the bill fom where they over invoiced sum amount those officials who intimated you into the business originated. In the course of pursuing this contract they were unable to lais or penetrate the oiginal company aforemenntion herein that executed the contract which resulted to not being able to claim the fund despite every effort made then. When i stumbled on you contract file, it took me time to closely study over the circumstances surounding the unclaimed fund before i was able to discover that the only unattended issue which suppose to be the foremost issue to harmonise in order to get the consent, the accent and formal authoization from the avtual company that executed the contract for NNPC with the view of recommending and shielding as their sister company bequeathed with the over invoiced amount.

This is the only militating factor/impediment which I have come to harmonize and streamline under the auspices of the AFRICAN REGIONAL MANAGER of the company Hardel and Enic who is in charge of all the prerequisite documents.
Sir I make bold to reaffirm that this transaction is 100% risk free on the gound that the entire procedural processes are going to be legally and legitimately pursued, applied and implemented to the latter. Behold, The very moment we resolve the bilateral binding aggreement between you as a sister company to Hardel and Enic, the parental company thereupon forward your contractual details to the honorable minister of finance to issue a formal of IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ADVICE to to our offshore bankers Bank of Ameica. This is only four working days to accomplish with your full cooperation to synchronize and be in tandem with the current tempo it will be more clearer to you by the time you receive some of the requisite contract fund related proof documents.

I look forward to hearing from you as quickly as vey urgent and important.

Attorney Bernard Otti.

Mal had some more misgivings. Otti dialled up the arrogance in return:

Quote:
GLARING MISCONCEPTION. YOU GOT IT WRONG. READ THIS EMAIL HEREIN AGAIN IT IS A GUIDE, CLUE AND INSIGHT. THIS HARDEL & ENIC IS THE ACTUAL COMPANY THAT EXECUTED THE CONTRACT FOR NNPC NIGERIA FROM WHERE THE DELIBERATE OVER INVOICED EMANATED. GET IT RIGHT AND STRAIGHT. RE-READ THE BELOW MESSAGE ONCE AGAIN.

And there it stands at the moment. I hope to keep Otti on the hook for a while at least - he's like the written version of Lambert Starr.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disappointed that it's not "100 risky free"

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Working on it...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I'd like to know, is what's a "primoridial" payment process!?
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thats when you ooze your character down to the bank to make the payment. It's a very slow process. The bank transfer takes a good 10,000 years or so. Lads love it.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
puk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“NOTE, PRIMORDIAL DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT PROCESSES MUST BE FOLLOWED AND IMPLEMENTED LEGITIMATELY TO THE LATTER TO AVOID BOOMERANGING.”

Last thing anyone wants is boomeranging Very Happy

GENERATION ON THIS EARTH” -fraudstrated lad
“Remember, A CLOSE MOUTH IS A CLOSE DESTINY AND NEVER YOU CLOSE YOUR MOUTH...” -another lad’s wisdom

Closed lad accounts few
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True. Boomeranging is just as disastrous as loopholing the wiring (as another lad said). Both will rip a hole in the space-time continuum, and everyone knows those are a bitch (and expensive) to repair.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While looking for something else, I found an exchange from late 2017 with a Lad using a very similar name and writing style (emphasis added):

Quote:
From the desk of,
Attorney Bernard B Otti
Legal Adviser/Consultants.
Suite 325, Mamangora House,
Victoria Island
Lagos State Nigeria.
RE-US$19.430M BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
My name is Attorney Bernard Burch Otti, Am a legal Adviser to Engr Andrew Laan Yakubu, The former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation during the last regime in Nigeria that handed over power to the present government in power May 20th, 2015.
The Business Proposal and its top secret and confidentiality. Please feel free and embrace this business proposal with high degree of maturity and penchant.There is US$19.430M Engr Andrew Laan Yakubu deliberately lodged with DEUTSCHE BANK SPAIN surreptitiously. Behold this very present government has been on his neck trailing Countries and Western Banks Vaults where he starched all the money being traced and confirmed missing within his purview when in the office amounting US$3.7 Billion Dollars.
Presently, Substantial amount has been recovered from him in his house when they DSS Visited one of his Mansions and recovered over US$890,000,000,00 Cash both Naira our local currency, pounds and dollars. Suffice and pertinent to note, Am saddled with the entire responsibilities thus Engr Andrew Laan Yakubu is under government net. Please ensure/endeavor to keep this transaction top secret and confidential and be rest assured of its successful conclusion withing the confines of formal procedural processes. Consider and embrace as what comes once in a Mans life Capable of reviving, beefing up and elevating your financial status. Though it is no longer a news how top Officers in key position of Authority has been constantly moving out Billion of Dollars out of Nigeria shore to Western Banks Vault.Please let share from the Crude Oil National Cake.
Am hereby using this medium contacting you as he directed me to search for a trustworthy, Matured, Sincere firm//individual who will assist us receive and accommodate this US$19.430M for 35%, 60% for us and 5 % to defray expenses both local and international. Note this transaction is 100% RISK FREE. Hence we are going to prepare and built the formal procedural processes on your name as the bonafide beneficiary of the fund in accordance with the government stipulated rules, regulations extant laws and provision within the policy frame work ensuring outright legality and legitimacy .
Duration, This cinch and positive result driven oriented transaction is slated for 7 working days to accomplish without any breach rather full implementation formal processes both local and international having obviated and circumvented vacuums/lapses.
Requirements, Your Receiving banking coordinates with which to receive the money in your Country, Valid Identification either Drivers License or International Passport, Direct phone numbers and address. Company name,[ IF ANY] OR NOT. Thus you will be equipped with requisite documents to go SPAIN via the Bankers DEUTSCHE BANK SPAIN.
Thanking you immensely in the great anticipation of your understanding and maximum cooperation.
I remain,
Yours Faithfully,
Attorney Bernard Burch Otti
Attorney/Legal Adviser/Consultants.
Victoria Island
Lagos State Nigeria.

Sadly, he didn't sustain the same degree of overwriting thereafter, though his second email did include this gem:

Quote:
THE BRITISH FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WHO WILL START TO ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS AND RAISING EYEBROW /PRYING INTO THE GENUINENESS OF THE FUND

Always those gorram eyebrows!

The final exchanges went thus.

Quote:
Your talk about prying eyebrows and so on is making me wonder if there are risks you ain't being honest about, and that worries me.

Quote:
I have received your email.
First and foremost, Honestly and bluntly speaking , There is absolutely nothing like RISK OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER NOW AND IN THE FUTURE AS ASSOCIATED WITH THE FUND US$19.430M. PLEASE GET THIS INTO YOUR MIND. Your onus is to follow and implement directives honestly aimed at bringing the transaction to fruition as it deserves.Therefore i advise you go back and read the last comprehensive message i communicated to you and come up with your update.
Note, What brought about the issue of Prying is with respect to BREXIT and strict British Financial Regulatory policies and principles the Banker with Arab Bank Mr Mohammad Abbas wanted to preclude by profiteering that efficacious advise to transfer the Fund to Spain via Deutsche Bank Spain with the view of linking you up with an Agent who is going to assist you obtain and fix all the requisite documents to open non resident account over there for you so that thereafter you can direct it to your bank account any where.
I advise you go back and read my communications with you carefully.
Hasten up. Treat expediently.

Maybe I was getting bored.

Quote:
I have read your emails, and frankly they are nothing but bombastic bafflegab. I prefer direct and clear talk, and you ain't up to it.

The Lad's reply was direct, if slightly lame:

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BUFFON

Mal's response was a bit more acrid, and proved to be more than the Lad could take.

Quote:
And you're full of shit. At least I don't stink.

The rest was silence...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic