SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

April Fools and the CIA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran across this on Twitter last week and was thinking of how to incorporate it in a bait.

The poster claimed it was from the CIA's [img]Simple Sabotage Field Manual[/img] 1944 edition. I doubt that's true, because I think during WWII, there was no CIA, but the OSS.

Side note: I just looked. I'll be damned. It is real: https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2012-featured-story-archive/simple-sabotage.html

Anyway, today, I get quite a Fool in my inbox:

Jennifer wrote:
Hello Dear

I just want you to know that the bank have agree to use diplomatic delivery to bring this fund to you in your country through the idsc diplomatic service. please get back to me with your details,so that i can submite it to the telex department office.

God bless us

Ms Jennifer
--------------------------------------------
En date de : Mer 17.12.14, Don Jones <[email protected]> a écrit :

Objet: Re: Re : Waiting on the details
À: [email protected]
Date: Mercredi 17 décembre 2014, 6h05

We've already been through all this.

I think it is fair to question the timeliness.

Don wrote:
I want you to know I havn't heard from you in five years.

Jenny wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your mail, the reason why you never heard from me for good 5yrs,it is because my late father brother was trying to block up my late father fund and take it away, but since he dont have the document with him that is why he can not have power of the fund that was left by my late father in the bank.

Please send me your details so that i can send it to the bank.

Your full name

telephone mobile number

Address

Country

God bless us
Ms Jennifer

Let's look at suggestion 1.

Don wrote:
So, that I have this straight: Your late father brother was trying to block up your late father? Why would he do that? Can he be trusted now? Is he still blocking up? Is your late father brother also late? What time is it there and is this an emergency? I think it would be best that we use different channels so you (your late fathers child) and I can sort this thoroughly. We do not want my current wife to interfere as she is suspicious, mean, and tends to violence when drinking. She will certainly make a mountain out of a moleman. It must be kept from her. So, we must also be complete and clear and make sure the document is safe.

Are we sure you want me sending this information directly to you and then you send it to the bank? Perhaps I should have my attorney send it directly to the bank because he can revoke Attorney Client Privileges and not tell my wife.

Jenny wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your mail and i have heard what you said, my late father brother can not be trusted ,because he can killed me, :shocked: this is why i have run far away from him.

The time right now is 4pm Laughing,yes this is emergency to move this fund out of here for me, we can also keep everything to our self.

You have to send me the detils so that i can visit the bank to discuss further with the bank for the diplomatic delivery packaging to your country.

I am waiting for your details

God bless us

Ms Jennifer

Now, we need to add suggestion 1 with a bit of 2.

Don wrote:
I agree completely with involving the diplomat. We need more channels. The bigger the separation, the better.

I have issues with my own late father brother, mostly in the fact that he was closeted. He insisted that nobody know, although my own late father brothers wife was also a closeted labian, so it worked for them. The problem was, they never told anybody, so their life went unfulfilling with no pleasure because they only told each other. As I'm sure you've surmised, since they never shared this information outside of their ownselves, it ended up being they were unhappy. Like my current wife, both my late father brother and my late father brothers wife took to drinking. I believe you know that when you are unhappy with a hidden secret deep in your mind and you've had a shot or two of the old rotgut, along with a bottle or two of some homemade hooch, things can look mighty ugly. These two (my late father brother and my late father brothers wife) went on a bender one night that had more turns than Copperhead Road, if you know what I mean. Throw in a sawed off shotgun and the straight razor that belonged to my late father father but was inherited by my late father brother and you get one mighty mess for the day after.

As you can tell, what I'm trying to say is we need to make sure they are informed, aware of your late father brother and be on the look out for some terrible deeds and blocking on his part. For the sake of our duties to family and country, I give you the following:

Address:

49838 North Rushing Creek LN
Supai, AZ

I'll update the April Fool Thread as Jenny replies!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your mail and you have to send me your full details so that i can be able to submite it to the bank. You dont need to bring your attoney into this matter, because most attoney is not be trusted. I have already discuss with the bank that they should never deal with my late father brother,because i am the real beneficiary to the fund of my late father.

I need your full detils.

1, Phone number

22 Address

3. Country

4. ID CARD NUMBER

5. your full name

Quote:
That is good that you are telling your bank to not disgust your late father brother, but we must trust the lawyer. They can never harm their clients due to the hypocrite oaths they must take at the bars. As I said, it is best to tell people and I suggest we create a committee. I'm thinking it should be you and me, the banker, my lawyer and your lawyer, at least. We do not want my current wife or your late father brother as a part of it though. They can not be trusted and are looking to bring down the country with their hate and blockings.

We may need to consider tax shelters though, because the fund of your late father may have tax implications so perhaps we should ring the accountants in for the committee. Me, I liked Arthur Anderson, but they are expensive. What are your thoughts on this? Should the Diplomat be in the committee? How should we vote on the Chairman of the committee and the Secretary? My current wife was a good secretary but she shakes when she hasn't had her gin, so that's not reliable.

Right now, I'm waiting on a replacement phone to come in the mail. My current wife was kind enough to toss it towards my head at a high velocity during her last dance Jim Beam. Fortunately, I ducked, but the phone hit my antique leg lamp and they both shattered. It took my current wife damn near three days to clean up the glass shards, electronics, plastic, and ripped stockings from the floor. As soon as I have a new number, I can call with it.

My address, I believe I sent you.

As for my ID number, it is AZ419419 and expires 07/04/22

My name is Donald Daffy Jone.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your message and well understood, regarding your details you send to me,i will visit the bank by tomorrow to discuss further about you as my partner to receive the fund,so that i can submite your details to the bank.

Please try to send your phone number, i hope you will help me to handle this process untill you receive the fund.

God bless us

Ms Jenny

Don wrote:
Why are we waiting? Is this something that should be delayed? Are we partners or am I the receiver of the fund? Please, these details are important and I need you to reply.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your mail and i am just coming back from the ecobank.Regarding your question, this something that we dont have to be delayed, you are now partner with me that is going to receive the fund in your country.

I have went to the bank this morning to discuss further and i also introduce you as my business partner to the bank director Mr Jean XXX, i told him that you are the person to receive the fund.

I have also submited your full bank details that you send to me to the bank director, he also ask me for your email address which i have giving to him. The bank director said that he will contact you immediately by today before the bank will close .

Please make sure you update me as soon the bank director contact you and ask you any question you do not understand.

God bless you
Love and trust
Ms Jenny

Don wrote:
Thank you for the prompt reply.

We need to discuss the committee. Please contact Mr. Jean XXX and ask him his thoughts on the committee and the members. It should be important he weigh in on this decision. I can reach out to my attorney tomorrow to discuss membership, too. Decisions by vote is the democratic way to do it. God bless America and us. This will lead to the best decisions, of course.

Now, I'm going to need the contact information of the bank director. Please, what is their full name, number, email address, and location of the bank? I receive a lot of emails from people claiming to be bankers, etc. and I want no mistakes. My current wife says I'm always making mistakes, but she really only says this after her morning Bloody Mary and not before she wakes.

I refer back to my previous email as you did not respond to several of the questions. Please do so, as quickly as possible so we may make a contemplated, careful decision.

Thank you.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen wrote:
Hello Dear

I dont really understand about the vote of commitee you are talking about, again the bank director Mr Jean XXXX said he will contact you today or tomorrow before the bank will close.

I am only worried about the fund to move out here to your country. please just update me as soon the bank director reach you.

Ms Jenny

Don wrote:
You do not think it best to have our most trusted advisors advising us? That may be better. I am not sure. It is your trust.

But wait. Is this a trick your late father brother might play to try and steal the fund from me? It would be like him to block our forward movements by eliminating our committees, don't you think?

I'm going to need you to prove to me your are the proper owner of the fund. You must, immediately, reply with the following:

The banker's full name:
The banker's number phone number:
The banker's email address:
The location of the bank:

It will also be important you know my address. What did I send to you? What is my current wife's name, too? I'm a bit scared you are your late father brother.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew, who'd be a lad when you're up against CIA officially trained baiters.

Don't take this personally but I strongly suspect that the victim of the late fathers brother and his dodgy wife is going to tell you to kindly fuck off very soon Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You would think so. Actually, since I typically bait via social media, I was getting bored waiting for replies and "the bank." The CIA would also want a nice twist, right?

Fortunately, Don happened to receive another email, completely unrelated, but perfect, nonetheless.

Don wrote:
Are you working with Jenny and her late father brother fund?

On 4/2/2019 12:39 PM, Mr.Phill;s wrote:
>
> Welcome To United Bank For Africa (UBA)
> Head Office UBA House, 57 Marina,
> Website www.ubagroup.com
> SWIFT (BIC) UNAFNGLA
> Founded 1961
>
>
> Attention Pls
>
> Happy new month to you and your family, this is to inform you that the management of UBA bank has concoulded to send your fund the total sum of $5.5 Million United States Dollar through ATM Visa card the instruction was giving from the office of International Monitoring fund (IMF) here in Benin Republic, therefore you will receive the ATM card to your house address within couple of days time,
>
> as matter of fact we where told to send the ATM card to you through regular mail to avoid sending your money to those corrupt courier companies therefore you are require to reconfirm your mailing address today so that by tomorrow i will personal go and post the ATM card to your address, also you are requre to send $120 only the money will be use for post office international stamp fee which will be stamp to the envelope that contain your ATM card, the $120 is the only money required from you to receive your ATM card from this bank therefore i want you send the $120 today through western union or money gram and get back to me with your address and the senders name so that by tomorrow i will post the ATM card to your address, for more information you should contact me with the above telephone number or you should login to our bank web site on www.ubagroup.com pls make sure you send the $120 to our office today
>
> I will be looking forward to here from you so that i will give you the names and and address where to send the $120 which is the only money required from you to receive your ATM card from this bank,
> contact this email([email protected])
> Best Regards
> Phill

That got a reaction. Two, duplicate emails within a matter of minutes.

Jen wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your mail and i want you to know that i dont know about this UBA bank, my late father is in ECOBANK bank not in UBA.

Yes really i am the proper owner of the fund. My late fater brother dont have any means again over this fund

The name of the bank is Ecobank of Cote d' Ivoire

Director Name : Mr Jean

The location of the ecobank is in Plateaux

Email Address: [email protected].

Phone number is +225 XXX

Thanks and God bless us

Ms Jenny

Don didn't reply.

This morning, the bank finally contacted Don.

The Bank wrote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ECOBANK DIRECTOR MR JEAN .

ATTENTION: MR DON JONE

WE HAVE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS HERE IN OUR OFFICE FROM MISS JENNY ,REGARDING THE FUND PROCESSING TRANSFERED AND WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN INTRODUCE BY MISS JENNY . BEFORE WE CAN FURTHER PROCEED WITH THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND THROUGH OUR DIRECT TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T.T), WE WISH TO ALSO INFORM YOU THAT, BARRISTER B HAS TOLD US TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR COUNTRY BANK ACCOUNT AND WHICH IS THE REASON WHY, WE WANT YOU TO EXPEDIATE URGENCY TOWARDS RECONFIRM AGAIN YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO US, THE REQUESTED INFORMATION TO CARRY OUT THE FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

EVERY INFORMATION MUST BE RECONFIRMED, CHECKS MUST BE MADE OK AND CORRECTIONS THROUGH ERRORS SHOULD BE MADE ALSO IF ANY. THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHICH IS BEING OPEN BY YOUR PARTNER HERE IN OUR OFFICE IS A FIXED ACCOUNT WITH A/C NUMBER AS 2200904C4.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM US WITH YOUR FULL BANKING ADDRESS AS OUR BASIC BANKING REQUIREMENTS, BEFORE ANY FINANCIAL TRANSACTION OR TRANSFER IS CARRIED OUT, ALSO YOUR TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBERS AND ALSO YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS IS NEEDED , WE SHALL ALSO FORWARD ALL THE INFORMATIONS TO THE OFFICE OF THE TELEX DEPARTMENT HEAD DR.QUAT PET AND SHE WILL WORK TOWARDS EFFECTING A HITCH FREE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE TRANSFER WILL BE EFFECTED THROUGH A KEY TESTED TELEX (K.T.T) DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER, TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBERS AND YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS WILL ALSO BE NEEDED ,YOU MUST CHECK WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION VERY WELL AND GET BACK TO US, BECAUSE IT IS ONLY UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE CORRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER THAT WE WILL TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .

I HOPE THAT THIS EMAIL FINDS YOU IN A BETTER POSITION HONOURABLE CLIENT AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST AND MOST URGENTLY TO FULFIL A SUCCESSFUL FUND TRANSFER SWIFTLY AFTER THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED.
YOURS ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.

MR JEAN .

DIRECTOR OF INT'L REMITTANCE

DIRECTOR OF INT'L REMITTANCE

Tel : (+225) XXX

(+225) XXX

Fax : (+225) XXX

Site : www.ecobank.com

Swift: ECOCCIAB

Av. Terrasson de Fougères, Imm. Alliance, BP
4107 -Abidjan
Télex: 22504 ECOBNK CI / 23266 ECOBNK CI

Don to Jenny and the Bank wrote:
MR JEAN ,

I have received your email and understand everything you have said in it. Here are a few notable things:

I have no fax machine or fax number. This is an outdated technology used only by the poorest and worst companies. This is worrisome.

I am glad you have provided the names of the bartender (B) and the telegraph head (DR. QUAT PET). Please provide their contact information (email address) and I will provide the name and email address of my attorney (John) and banker (Trevor) so we may all be part of the committee that Jenny and I discussed. Once the committee is formed to decide our way forward, we can move on with the rest of the information.

One final thing and a piece of advice I give to those new to business. Spelling and grammar are important when communicating with experienced clients. You would hate to be be considered unprofessional when presenting to them. For the future, the correct spelling is "honorable," not honourable.

Thank you and I will look forward to the proper information. Also, you are much more respectful than the bankers at UBA.

Edited out a full name.

Last edited by bware419ers on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or does it now seem very likely this site was created by the CIA Shocked

That field manual looks like baiter 101....

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bank wrote:
ATTENTION: MR Don

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL HERE IN OUR OFFICE AND FOR YOUR NOTICE, YOU HAVE TO SEND US YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO CARRIED OUT THE FUND TRANSFERED INTO YOUR COUNTRY BANK ACCOUNT UNDER 72HOURS, OTHERWISE THE BANK WILL NOT PROCEED WITHOUT YOUR BANKING DETAILS. MEANWHILE, THIS IS A BANKING OFFICE AND NOT TO BE PART OF ANY COMMITEE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.

MR JEAN

I, too, was disappointed they didn't want to be a part of the committee.

Don wrote:
Ok. We will do this without you as a member of the committee. I am waiting to hear back from Miss Jenny then I will email my banker and attorney to update them. I need the name of her late father.

My bank info is The National State Bank

Account: XX52

Routing: XXXXXXX3599

I didn't hear from anybody overnight, so...

Don, to Jenny wrote:
I have not heard from you or the bank since yesterday.

Quote:
Hello Dear

I saw what you send to the bank and i also receive your bank account details i will send it to the bank later.

I have just come to check my mail. because there is netwrk work problem that is why i have delayed

The name of my late father is Late Dr Bun Ball

God bless us
Love and trust
Ms Jen

Don wrote:
Miss Jen,
Please let the other bank know that UBA also has a fund available.

Jenny wrote:
Please you have to know that you have to finish with the ecobank before dealing with the uba bank ok

Don wrote:
I am excellent at multi-tasking and was once an excellent driver. Remind me to tell you about this some day. My brother and I traveled from the K-Mart in Cincinnati to Las Vegas and then California once after our father passed. I drove part way.

Also, please provide the names and emails of everybody on your side for the committee. Should we invite the UBA bank to it, also? I know they are ready for me to make a transfer to their nominated bank account.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eco Bank wrote:
WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR BANKING DETAILS HERE IN OUR OFFICE AND YOUR BANKING INFORMATION HAVE BEEN FORWARDED TO OUR TELEX DEPARTMENT FOR ONWARD FUND TRANSFERED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY. THE FUND IS IN SUSPENDED ACCOUNT,KNOW BODY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY FUND FROM THIS ACCOUNT,UNLESS THE FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE IT CAN BE WITHDRAW.

MORE ALSO, WE HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERY PROCESSING OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER HAVE BE CARRIED OUT THIS MORNING AND YOUR FUND TRANSFER FILE HAVE BE FORWARDED TO THE TELEX DEPARTMENT OFFICE FOR ONWARD FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT . WE HAVE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY LAWYER BARRISTER ZACK JOHN WHO WILL HELP YOU FOR THE SAID TRANSFER DOCUMENTS FROM THE GOVERMENT MINISTRIES, THAT WILL ENABLE YOUR FUND GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNDER 72HOURS.

IMMEDIATELY THE DOCUMENTS IS BEEN OBTAIN FROM THE MINISTRY,FOR YOUR INFORMATION WITHOUT THE BACK UP TRANSFER DOCUMENTS FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE,FINANCE AND ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT ORDER, YOUR FUND CAN NOT BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR COUNTRY BANK ACCOUNT . BEFORE ANY HUGE AMOUNT OF FUND IS BEEN TRANSFERED OUT OF OUR BANK,THE SAID DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE OBTAIN FROM THE GOVERMENT MINISTRY HERE IN COTE D' IVOIRE.AGAIN THAT IS THE WAY WE USE TO TRANSFER FUND TO ASIA AND EUROPEN ETC.

BARRISTER ZACK JOHN WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE SAID DOCUMENTS TO BE OBTAIN FROM THE GOVERMENT MINISTRY THAT WILL BACK UP YOUR FUND DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. IMMEDIATELY THE SAID DOCUMENTS IS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE BANK, YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

MR JEAN

He was kind enough to attach this:

ATTORNEY LAWYER BARRISTER ZACK JOHN wrote:
Attn:
I am Barrister Zack John a property/trust consultant attorney with
Zack & Chad Associates.

I write in respect of instructions you received from Mr Jean
the director of Eco-Bank and to procure the transfer certificates
from the presidential ministries and finance house to enable your fund
be transfer to china bank account .

I have attached the presidential form to fill and return back to me
for the processing of the fund transfer certificates.

The presidential form will empower us to procure the transfer
certificates
from the ministries of justice,finance and economic
empowerment order to enable the bank transfer the fund to your bank
account in your country after the processing of the certificates from
our government ministries .

I will send you the copy of the fund transfer certificates after you
might have make the payment to processing those certificates .

(a) Fund empowerment order from the ministry of justice,fund ranging
from (1-10million usd usd) charge= 600 USD

(b) Fund empowerment order from the ministry of finance/economic
empowerment order(fund ranging from 1-15 millionusd usd) charge= 700 USD

Total cost = 1,300 EURO Shocked

When i receive the payment from you i will visit our government
ministries office to start the processing of your fund transfer
certificates and i forward you the copy of the transfer certificates.

You are instructed to pay the sum of (1,300 Euro) through the Money
Gram Transfer to fasten the processing of procuring the aforesaid
certificates: payment via Money Gram Transfer should be made to: =
The associates accreditted receiving accountant: Mr Charles A

Payment information.
....................................................................................................

Name: Mr Charles A

Address: XX Abidjan

City: Abidjan

.....................................................................................................

Thanks and Best Regard

Barrister Zack John

Head of Associate

His attachment:

Jenny wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your mail and i have contacted the ecobank director, he said the bank lawyer will contact you. please let me know as soon they contact you.

As i told you you have to finish with Ecobank before anything with the UBA ok.

Three emails with all kinds of confusion. I figured they deserved a response after the weekend.

Don wrote:
Ecobank sent all the bank accounts for me to make the transfers to though. Your lawyer never emailed and I never heard from the committee.

Why not add to the confusion?

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the committee should urgently convene to discuss the pros and cons of paying in USD or Euros. And whether to deal with their attorney lawyer barrister or hire one of their own who actually knows his arse from his elbow.

PS Please can I do the tea and biscuits for the meeting.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Don wrote:
I have never heard from your lawyer. We are convening a meeting with the committee today and I hope your representatives chime in. Hopefully my attorney can direct us to an attorney for your bank that knows his ass from a hole in the ground. Tea and biscuits will be served at 1 PM and coffee and pastries will be served at 1:15 PM. We apologize they won't be done at the same time, but catering company is run by a somewhat discombobulated lass. She's sweet as can be, but a bit frazzled at time.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't ad to reply too much on the Ecobank/UBA confusion as it seems the lads do not coordinate well.
Jenny wrote:

Hello Dear Don

I have went to the bank and the bank director give me the lawyer email address, please send email to the lawyer and tell him that he has be waiting for him to give you details about the transfer documents to transfer the fund to your account ok.

This is the Lawyer email ; [email protected]
Name; Barry Zack

Seems fair. So this went to Zack.
Don wrote:

The Committee met today and decided to contact you as suggested by Jenny. It was very unprofessional for you to not contact me.

Don

He decided to write back. The next day. I feel like I'm writing to Big X, waiting on the one daily reply...

Barry Zack wrote:
Attn: Mr Don

I am Barry Zack a property/trust consultant attorney with
Zacki & Charles Associates.

I write in respect of instructions you received from Mr Jean
the director of Eco-Bank and to procure the transfer certificates
from the presidential ministries and finance house to enable your fund
be transfer to china bank account .

I have attached the presidential form to fill and return back to me
for the processing of the fund transfer certificates.
No forms were attached.

The presidential form will empower us to procure the transfer
certificates from the ministries of justice,finance and economic
empowerment order to enable the bank transfer the fund to your bank
account in your country after the processing of the certificates from
our government ministries . <--Sounds overly complicated. Good.

I will send you the copy of the fund transfer certificates after you
might have make the payment to processing those certificates .

(a) Fund empowerment order from the ministry of justice,fund ranging
from (1-10million usd usd) charge= 600 USD

(b) Fund empowerment order from the ministry of finance/economic
empowerment order(fund ranging from 1-15 millionusd usd) charge= 700 USD

Total cost = 1,300 EURO

When i receive the payment from you i will visit our government
ministries office to start the processing of your fund transfer
certificates and i forward you the copy of the transfer certificates.

You are instructed to pay the sum of (1,300 Euro) through the Money
Gram Transfer to fasten the processing of procuring the aforesaid
certificates: payment via Money Gram Transfer should be made to: =
The associates accreditted receiving accountant: Mr Charles A

Payment information.
....................................................................................................

Name: Mr Charles A

Address: Abidjan 6

City: Abidjan

.....................................................................................................

Thanks and Best Regard

Don wrote:
We do not want the money sent to any account in China. We want it sent to my account in Arizona. Please refer to Jenny and Mr Jean and the discussions and results that were instituted in our last committee meeting together. They have the entire notes. Also, my banker has refused to let me pay any amount in Euros. We are Americans and pay with cash or transfer, but never in Euros. Finally, should my attorney contact you?

The lawyer Barry Zack wrote:
Regarding your mail and the bank is not going to transfer your fund to china, the Ecobank is going to transfer the fund to your account in Arizona, after the processing fund transfer documents is be obtain from the government ministries.

I understand that you are from Americans and you can not pay amount in Euros, You can go ahead and pay it in US Dollars the sum of 1,300USD so that i can start the process of the fund transfer documents to your account from government ministries.

This is the kind of Example of the fund transfer documents that you have to procure to empower your fund to your country bank account in your country . You advice to go through the Example of the attach transfer documents and get yours from the ministry. He attached many, many documents this time, with RSOTs, other stamps, and all kinds of signatures. All in English, of course.

Thanks and Best Regard

Don wrote:
I will have my own lawyer contact the embassy here and put him in contact with the Ministry there. Thank you.

The lawyer Barry Zack wrote:
Attn: Mr Don

For your information i am the one to proceed for the transfer document not your Embassy or your lawyer, otherwise i will cut of contact with you.

Thanks and Best Regard

Well, that's just unacceptable, so the message was forwarded to Jenny and the Eco Bank!

Don wrote:
Please note this Barrister is rude, inconsiderate, unprofessional and threatened me. I will do no business with him. He is also an idiot, trying to send my money to China.

Ecobank wrote:
ATTENTION: MR DON

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL AND WE DISCUSS YOUR MATTER WITH BARRY ZACK ABOUT WHAT YOU TOLD US. YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER TO THE UNITED STATES BANK ACCOUNT, DONT WORRIED ABOUT THIS FUND, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO RIGHT NOW JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION FOR THE PAYMENT TO PROCESS THE TRANSFER DOCUMENTS.

BARRISTER ZACK SAID YOU HAVE TO PAY 1,300 USD BEFORE HE CAN START THE TRANSFER FUND DOCUMENTS, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT HIM AND SEND THE MONEY OK.

MR JEAN

I guess they don't care about good costumer service.

Don wrote:
That is NOT what he said and I will not deal with an incompetent baboon like him.

Jenny seemed much more concerned.

Jenny wrote:
Hello Dear

Thank you for your update please do something about it, i have call the bank director he said he is going to contact you.

God bless us
Love and trust
Ms Jen

Don wrote:
I hope it is to find a new bartender.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank decides to email and be a bit too wordy.

Quote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ECOBANK DIRECTOR MR JEAN

SINCE YOU CAN NOT DEAL WITH HIM, JUST SEND US THE PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED FOR THE THREE DOCUMENTS AND WE CAN NOW TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN THE USA.

MR JEAN

Don wrote:
Send the payment where?

The Bank wrote:

YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THIS PYMENT DETAILS TO MR CHARLES A.

NAME: CHARLES A

ADDRESS: Av. Terra de F, BP 4107 -Abidjan

MR JEAN

Don wrote:
Ok. I will discuss with the committee and have a check sent today.

The Bank wrote:

OK JUST SEND THE MONEY TO THE MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AND SEND US THE PAYMENT DETAILS MTNC CODE.

NAME: CHARLES A

ADDRESS: Av. Terra de F, BP 4107 -Abidjan

MR JEAN

Don wrote:
We sent the money via USPS yesterday.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WRT the OP; what the CIA Manual may be describing are some methods supposedly used by Communists to take effective control of organisations such as unions. The idea was to prolong any discussion on important matters so as to cause members to drop out, so that when decisions were made, Party members would be an effective majority.

Mind you, I'm going solely by memory here - I haven't been able to track down the sources I read who knows how many years ago.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We sent the money via USPS yesterday.

Hopefully after agreeing with the committee that this is the best way forward. I'm sure the lads will be delighted Very Happy

Germany

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic