SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tales From The Orphanage *Massbait request* Newbies Welcome!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Here's a good start.

https://ocfs.ny.gov/main/Forms/adoption/LDSS-0857%20Application%20to%20Adopt%20-%20Part%201%20Family%20Adoption%20Registry%20Information.pdf

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hate this lad. Promising adoption to a young orphan in order to steal money is about as low as you can go in my book. Cyndy Loo is thrilled

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATER CYNDY LOO??? I CANT BELEVE I AM GOING TO BE CYNDY LOO LANGWEENIE??? I AM SO EXCITED AND I LUV YU SOOOOOO MUCH PAPA????

I TOLD SISTER MARY THAT YU WANT TO ADAPT ME AND BE MY FOREVER DADDY AND SHE STARTED TO CRY SHE WAS SOOOOO HAPPY FOR ME. SHE SAID THAT BECUS I WAS SO OLD (IM ONLY 8 YEARS OLD. I DONT THINK THAT IS OLD DO YU) THE ORFAN HOME WULD GET MONEY FROM THE STATE OF NEVADA AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE STATE OF NEVADA WULD PAY YOU MONEY TO ADAPT ME. SHE SAD SHE WULD LET THE LADY IN CHARGE OF THE ADAPTIONS KNOW ABOT TIS AND SHE WULD SEND YU THE FORMS TO FIL OUT TO ADAPT ME AND TEL YU EVERYTHING YU NEED TO NO.

I LUV YU PAPA LANGWEENIE AND I CANT WATE UNTIL YU ADAPT ME AND I LIV WITH YU FOREVAR AND AVAR???? YUR DATER CYNDY LOO LANGWEENIE.

If you check online you will see there are quite a few very long forms that need to be filled out to adopt in the state of Nevada. I threw in the promise of money to keep him interested. If you are trying to get him to adopt you then you might want to mention that.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just doesn't want to adopt poor kimmy

Wen will u cum pick me up and take the monies misser daddy

Yes

Wen i ask u wen will u pick me up and the monies wen anser me misser daddy

Next month

Dat is too long i cant wait misser daddy wen will u reed the story for me is it aboot crickets

Very soon Have you eaten

yes i have eeten spam wat did u eet misser daddy is the storie aboot crickets can u cum for me tomorrow or do u need the monies to cum get me pls tel me misser daddy

Yes i need the money to get you

how will u get it

Via money gram/ western Union money transfer

i dont no wut that is

Secondly you are under age for you to send money via money gram you must be 18years

my anty batty can send it misser daddy

Do you trust her??

of curse i trust her shes my anty batty

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Mary will make note of that tonight. Silence to all my characters so far today.

I agree he's lower than low. I hate this lad and would love to move on to another bait but just seeing how low he goes makes me want to keep bombarding him.

Have we even figured out where he's from?

Sister Mary will send some adoption papers out to him. I'll check out the link above and if anyone has any others I'd appreciate it!

Jayhawk, unless you had another character in mind, I could use the vulgar rough talking inspector Pitt as the adoption agent.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Inspector Pitt would be great. For some reason Cyndy Loo has got quite a bit out of him lately. Well, quite a bit for him at least. She is sooo excited he is going to adopt her.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Cammy should cast the Runes at the right moment and realise to her horror that the adoption will lead to disaster. At first she thinks that it means that Cyndy Loo will die in a plane crash or a similar tragedy, but soon after that she senses something far more ghastly...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine by me. I like this bait because it's a free for all. None of it has made sense to this point, why start now?

Smile

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well let's get Cyndy Loo adopted.

From Sister Mary:

Quote:

My dear Mr Andile,

This fine eve orphan cyndy loo come to me and say dear sister mary Margaret Katherine it be a joy and pleasure to announce that mr Andile hath desire to adopt me!

And I tell that dear child that no Mr Andile is gaysexual and so he only allowed to adopt gaysexual children.

But cyndy loo say no he offering to adopt me and I not gaysexual and so he must not be either!

Well it be hard to argue with the logic of a child and so she may be correct?

But sir, are you for real and for true going to adopt her? If so, the state of Nevada give up to $150,000 in adoption grant which is sent by shipping company and if she adopted out of country it is as high as $200,000.

Doth ye want me to set ye up with adoption agents? Ye let me know soonest!

Sister Mary

Some hints of hopeful foreshadowing in there...

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be disclosed to the lad that sweet little Cyndy Loo has this terrible habit of setting fires, the reason she has been booted from five foster homes. Thus the reason for high dollar value on her adoption. Maybe Cammy could see flames when she cast the ruins.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In case anyone missed it earlier, he's not gaysexual. And, he wants to adopt! What a good lad.

Quote:

Dear Mary

Yes i want to set up the adoption process

I'm not a gaysexual and I will NEVER be a gaysexual

God bless u

Quote:

Oh my goodness sir! This be just wonderful! Cyndy Loo is wonderful person and shall bring great joy into ye life! I shall be in touch with adoption agents and let them know the good news!

Oh you have made this old woman's day and tonight I shall cook a feast for all the orphans in your name! I need to ask what is you favorite food? I shall serve it in you honor!

Sister Mary

Still no paperwork for Wolfie. Hey, if he doesn't want $50k, fine by me.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The adoption agency will send him the forms tomorrow for both Kimmy and Cyndy Loo, but right now Cyndy Loo is having a breakdown

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATER CYNDY LOO???? PAPA LANGWEENIE YU SAD YU WOOD SEND ME YUR PICSHURE SO I CAN PUT IT BY MY BED BUT YU HAV NOT DONE DAT YET???? I LUV YU PAPA LANGWEENIE?????

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATER CYNDY LOO????? PAPA I THOT YU LOVED ME. WHY WONT YU SEND ME YUR PRETY PICKSHURE SO I CAN HAVE IT????? I WANT YUR PICKSHURE SO I CAN PRUVE TO THE OTHER ORFANS DAT YU ARE RELLY GOING TO ADAPT ME AND MAKE ME YUR DATER OK??????

Quote:

HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YU DATER CYNDY LOO????? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PAPA LET ME HAVE YUR PICKSHURE I MIS YU SOOOOOOO MUCH?????

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATER CYNDY LOO???? I LUV YU TO PAPA LANGWEENIE????? WHERE IS THE PICTSHURE OF YURSLELF YU SAD YU WOOD SEND ME??????

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATE CYNDY LOO????? PLESE PAPA PLESE SEND ME A PICKSHURE????? I MISS YU AND I LUV YU SOOOOO MUCH??????

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATER CYNDY LOO???? PAPA I THOT YU LUVED ME??? PAPA I AM SOOO UPSET THAT YU DONT WANT TO SEND ME YUR PICKSHURE SO I CAN SHOW THE OTHER ORFANS???? VERY VERY UPSET?????? YU SAD YESTERDAY YU WULD SEND ME YUR PICKSHURE TODAY SO WHY DID YU LIE TO YUR DATER PAPA??????

Quote:
]OOOOO POPA YU MAKE ME SOOOOO ANGREE PAPA....... OOOOOOO PLESE PAPA PLESE.... MUST SET FIRES.... MAKE THEM PAY.......

Quote:

I have a very poor network its processing

He is ignoring Bobby. Poor Cyndy Loo has abandonment issues.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent Cyndy Loo "his" picture. A generic pic of a white guy he found online that we've all seen a thousand times before and is not worth posting. Cyndy Loo is excited

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS MY YUR DATER CYNDY LOO????? OMG OMG OMG OMG???? YU ARE SO HANDSUM I CANT BELEVE IT?????? AM I RELLY GOING TO BE YUR DATER CYNDY LOO????? THIS IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE???? I LUV YU PAPA LANGWEENIE?????

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Verbose answers Sister Mary as to his favorite food:

Quote:
cheese and chicken

At first I was thinking, what the hell? Oh, that's right, he actually answered a question I asked.

Quote:
Excelente! Cheese and chicken for all the orphans this fine eve!

I shall be in touch with the adopt agent when he come by this week!

Quote:
Okay Mary i will be waiting

Note to Jayhawk, I'm working on a supplemental form he'll have to fill out to get the Nevada grant money. I think you'll be happy with it.

Meanwhile, Wolfie to the mule character:

Quote:
Sir,

Did you receive the money yet? Wolfie is getting concerned. We should have the audio books by now.

Please advise what your bank has told you.

Word is your gaysexual lover is adopting two of our orphans. You must be so proud. Wolfie can deliver them to Los Angeles myself upon completion of the process. Wolfie

Quote:
Thanks for your mail

We have not received the payment go and cancel the transaction!!!

What a dumb lad. $50k on the line and he says to cancel it. How f-ing lazy. He just had to fill out a form. It wasn't that hard.

Quote:
My sir! This is $50,000 we're talking about!!! How have you not received it?! Wolfie talk to uhtred the bank manager and he says it has already been sent and finalized!!! Wolfie cannot cancel it any longer!!! PLEASE CALL YOUR BANK!!!

If Wolfie find out you have stolen our $50,000 without sending the recordings, Wolfie will sue your ass for everything you have!!!

Now call your bank!!! You are starting to frustrate Wolfie sir!!! Wolfie

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just torture. I'm obviously not posting every email or the admins would kick me out for boring everyone.

From the mule character (try saying it 5x real fast):

Quote:
I have not received the payment!!! Canceled its or your send us the payment slip now

Maybe if he uses question marks instead of exclamation marks...

Quote:
Send us the payment slip???? Let your bank send us the payment slip

Sing it with me, baiters!

Quote:
Sir,

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby! You are not listening to Wolfie. There is no payment slip. It was sent electronically.

Again, Wolfie ask, DID YOU CALL YOUR BANK???? WHAT DID THEY SAY???? YOU SHOULD HAVE THE MONEY!!!! NOW SEND ME THE FUCKING BOOK!!!! Wolfie

The orphans that are bcc-ing me continue to be entertaining. I hope they post more. Smile

Safari Team Humphere
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^was working on that earlier, but my laptop keeps crashing. I think it's close to dying Crying or Very sad I think I never met a lad that I had to beg to send money to.

Okay

okay wut misser daddy u still dont sai wen u will cum for me and how u will get the monies do u want to meet my anty batty first

How old is anty batty?

i dont no like fifty or sisty or so deer sister mary sais u want to adapt more children we will be a family i love it can i tel anty batty to send u de monies

Okay

how misser u keep not saing how to send u de monies so u can adapt me

misser daddy i havent slept in deeys wer are u i heer u r adapting cindy loo as well be careful wit her shes priomaniactic but so nice i lost all my heers once and it smelled so badly did u no that wen old daddy played hide the salami it smelled bad too but old daddie sez im a good gurl anieway how can anty batty send the monies i want to live wit u soonest misser daddy

misser daddy deer sister mary sez u r going to adapt us both will u reed fur me every day den i need stories because i still cant sleep misser daddy and u never write to me and i miss u so much wen will u send the book u recorded for us

Dear Kimmy I miss u

misser daddy i miss u too wen will u send me de recordings of de book i want to heer u and i need a story to sleep

Okay Good night sweet dreams!!!!

BUTT I CANT SLEEP MISSER DADDY

In very large font BUT I CAN NOT SLEEP CANT U REED MISSER DADDY WATT ABOOT THE BOOK U PROMISED TO SEND TO US IF U CANT EVEN REED HOW WILL U EVEN DO DAT FOR US. I CANT SLEEP MISSER DADDY I SOLD MY TEDDI FOR U R SPOSED TO ADAPT ME AND U DONT EVEN LISSEN GOODLY WERE SHULD ANTY BATTY SEND DE MONIES

Okay can she email me??

i will ask her thank u misser daddy for reeding my message tell me aboot the book plees

OK noted

Large font again TELL ME ABOOT THE BOOK PLEES!!!

Until i received the payment!

my anty batty email is <email> u can send her a massage i need u to tell me aboot the book wut is it aboot

OKay tell her to email me

Large font: U DONT REED WELL I TOLD U TO MEEL HER AND TO TELL ME ABOOT THE BOOK

Let her email me okay

Large font: TELL ME ABOOT THE BOOK!!!

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATE CYNDY LANGWEENIE???? I WANNA SEE A PICKSHURE OF MAMA????? I SENT YU MY PICKSHURE AND I WANT A PICKSHURE OF MAMA I CAN SHOW THE OTHER ORFANS??????

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATER CYNDY LANGWEENIE???? I WANT A PICKSHURE OF MAMA????? WHERE IS MY PICKSHURE OF MAMA?????

Quote:
PLESE PAP PLESE SEND ME A PICKSHURE OF MAMA LANGWEENIE????? PLESE PAPA PLESE??????

Quote:
PLESE PAPA LET ME SEE A PICKSHURE OF MAMA. I HOPE SHE WIL LIKE ME????

Quote:
HI PAPA LANGWEENIE ITS ME YUR DATER CYNDY LOO?????? PAPA WHY DONT YU ANSER ME????? PAPA I WANT TO SEE WAT MAM LUKS LIKE????? I LUV YU PAPA?????

Quote:
PAPA YU MAK ME SOOOO SOOOOO MAD???? MUST DO FIRE???? MAKE THEM ALL PAY??????

Quote:
Okay

What a dumbass. Lake, either Sister Mary or Wolfie might want to tell the lad that things are kinda hectic at the orphanage due to a number of unexplained fires that have broken out all morning. The adoption agency will email the lad this weekend.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy cast the Runes for Cyndi Loo's future on Freyja-Day and was horrified by what she saw. She won't write to the Lad about this; instead she took her concerns to Sister Mary. "Cyndi-Loo's adoption will end in death and disaster for her and those around her. It must not go ahead!"

Sister Mary might not believe this, even though Cammy's Sight has been reliable in the past; how could a simple adoption lead to death and disaster?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if this can get a reaction from Mr Verbose... From Sister Mary (who returns to her old form when I have a proper keyboard in front of me):

Quote:
My dear sir and friend!!!

What a ruckus it be this fine eve as there I was cooking for the children when Orphan Tommy say why dear sister mary why i do apologize for interupting you fine meal of asparagus, arugula, and artichokes, but my fairest sense has detected asunder a whisp of smoke from the barracks!

And woudn't you know Mr Andile that the smoke just then and there praise jesus himself started coming up from the floorboards and I holler for gaysexual pastor to come up and helpeth and he say why dear sister mary margaret katherine grab thine holy fire extinguishers of antioch!!!

So thus forth I grabeth them and none too soon as I hand thy holy fire extinguisher of antioch off to gaysexual pastor and he put down the flame in such haste you would not believe!!!

Gaysexual pastor think maybe the orphans playing with candles or bongs and such but I think it be but a accident you see. But just then my wonderful friend Cammy - and I call her cam cam as we known each others for long time so we can make nick names and such - come in the kitchen hall and say why dear sister mary margaret katherine I hath cast the runes!!!

And I say but cam cam do not hesitate and create uneccesary drama! Come forth with it good woman!!!

And she say just then and there I swear to our nailed god sweet baby jesus amen she say that Cyndi Look cannot be adopted by thee Mr Andile lest there be death and destruction like there not been since the book of genesis!

Why oh lord i exclaim can this be true? And so it be but a ruckus as I try to figure out what to do as ye were going to adopt dear Cyndi Loo but I not sure what to do now and I am hoping that you and your gaysexual lover can cum to some sort of consensus and reach a conclusion on how to proceed and leth me knoweth as soon as heavenly possible kind sir!

And ye have my books yet?

Sister Mary

Nothing to Wolfie today. I guess he doesn't need $50k.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PAPA THIS IS YUR DATER CYNDY LOO???? THE FLAMS LUK SO PRETY PAPA?????

And a few more like that. Mr. dumbshit finally responds

Quote:

How are you doing??

Poor Cyndy Loo

Quote:
WHERE IS MAMA LANGWEENIE????? YU MAKE ME SO MAD PAPA???? BURN THINGS????????

I don' think we are going to get anything else out of him at this point. Maybe he will fill out the adoption forms, but I kinda doubt it.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyndy Loo finally got a response

Quote:
My daughter what is the matter with u

Quote:
I WANT A PICKSHURE OF MAMA???? YU SAD YU WOOD SEND ME ONE AND YU DIDNT???????

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still not gaysexual... To Mary:

Quote:
Dear Mary

Note: I'm not a Gaysexual let that get into your mind!!

I'm very ready to adopt her if you are guys are ready too!!

Best Regards

Another fire?

Quote:
Ok, that be great and you such a wonderful man even if ye be gaysexual for adopting the children!!! I going to email adopt agency rite away and tell them you going to adopt and ye asking for the $400,000 for adopting two orphans that be correct???

The children be so scited I can tell you. But something be amiss I fear as again this fine eve while I was reading the children some stories - I was reading the one about the goose that layeth the golden egg! You member that one? Anyways, I was reading them that story when Orphan Tommy again say why dear sister mary margaret katherine whilst I hate to interrupt thine fine story and such but again my senses detect smoke from asunder!

And so I stop reading and indeed you wouldn't believe there be smoke coming from the girls barracks once more and we race in with the holy fire extinguisher of antioch and behold if the mattress of Cyndy Loo was aflame! So we race to put that out and I going to share a secret with you now Mr Andile since you her new papa and all.

A whiles back when we adopt Cyndy Loo, she was left parentless when her home went up in flames when she was but 3 years old and the fire chief say the fire was set intentional and all but they could never find who dunnit!!! Does ye think dear Cyndy Loo perhaps be behind these fires as it seem just spicious??Perhaps if ye could asketh of her it would be most appreciated as I wouldn't want you to adopt damaged goods. She say she innocent but that devil look she get remind me of Orphan Fellatio we had here years ago who kill one of our orphans!

Anyways, I get the adopt agency person going and ye let me know if ye can connect with Cyndy Loo and figure out what is in that sweet child's head!

As a side note, Aunt Betty found out he lives in Rome. So he says. I hope Linoline can post as his exchange with the lad is wonderful. (I'll post if you can't.)

Nothing to Wolfie. What an idiot.

Safari Team Humphere
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll post it tomorrow. I've been away from my computer all day. He was quite responsive today. Unfortunately for him, when he told he he lived in italy, betty was more interested in pizza's than money transfers. Laughing

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AND NOW YU TO BUZY AGAN PAPA???? OOOOO YU MAKES ME SOOO ANGREE????? MUST SET FIRES???????

Poor Cyndy Loo. I'm afraid by the time he finally gets around to adopting Cyndy Loo the orphanage could be nothing but a stack of ash.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday Misser daddy did u emeel anty batty she sed she did not get ur message yet and u didnt tell me aboot the book how will u adapt me without the monies do u not want me anymore are u just like my old mommy and daddie dat crashed to a truck becus they didnt want to be with me anymoor are u leeving me misser daddy tell anty batty how to send de monies so we can be togeter soonest misser daddy i miss u and i miss my teddy

Tell her to email me

Ur sposed too emeel her

Saturday: Tell her to email me

I did yesseday misser daddy how are you i miss u wen will u reed the book for me what is it aboot is it aboot cracks

I miss u

O misser daddy i miss u too. Tel me aboot the book now

I will tell u my dear

Den tell me misser daddy u dont sai noting

I love u

Is de book aboot i love u that is a book i dindt heer befor aboot can u send me sum to lissen to misserd daddy

Tell Betty to talk to me well so she can send the money as soon as possible

TELL ME ABOOT DE BOOK

I have not received the money yet!

U DIDNT TELL ME ABOOT THE BOOK

Please go and meet Betty to stop asking me useless question (This was by the end of the day and he was getting tired of betty Laughing)

IS NOT USLESS I CANT SLEEP I NEED DE STUPID STORY OR R U SUM DUMB ILLITERATE DADDIE DAT CANT REED

It was obvious that mister daddy didn’t plan to contact aunt Betty on his own, so Saturday morning Betty reached out herself

mister angile langweener
Kimmy told me u r going to bi he new fother. How wonderful of you. I hope you're not gaysexual like sister mary sed u r.

Dear Betty
Thanks for your mail! I'm not a gay sexual please
God bless u

Dear mister angile langweener
You never no wit thise thigs. At leest Kimmy wud be safe if u were a gaysexual becus shes a girl. Kimmy sed u need the monies from old mister <lastname> to tak car of hur. Is it thru?

Yes
Can you help her to send the money via money gram? Or Western Union

Dear mister angile langweener,
Of curse i think I can. Were do u live?

Rome Italy

Dear mister angile langweener,
So ur Italian? Can u make pizzas. I love em and it's Kimmy's favorite

Yes, i can prepare it!!!

When can you send the money via Money Gram money transefer!!

What is ur favorite? Kimmy loves pizza salami but ever sense old mister <lastname> played hide the salami wit hus she dosnt like it anymoore. What will u make for hur

Yes i will

Plees finish ur sentenses. Wut will you? Wut is ur favorit and wut will u meek for hur.

Dear Betty
When are you to send the money??? How old are u???

Its rude to ask a woman her age. And it is rude not to anse qestions asked. So wuts ur favorite pizza and wut pizza will u meek for kimmy. Dont anser a qestion wit anuther qestion.

I'm a busy man i don't have time for such question! Let go down to business

If u wuldve just ansered the qestions, we culdve done that alredy. So pleese anse the qestions. I need to no if Kimmy is in gud hands with u

Yes i will prepare her the pizzas and chicken

Dear misser angile langweener
The qestion was wut puzza u will meek for hur and wut is ur favorite pizza. U r delaying everyting

I will cheese pizza for her its my favorite too

Wut kinds of ceese do u put on the pizzas

Please I'm not cook let go straight to business

Mister Angile Langweener
U still refuse to anser my qestions and making this process unnecesry slo. Did ur momma drop u onur head as a babie? Anser de qestions so we can procide.

What question???

Wut kinds of ceese do u do on the pizzas

Normal cheese of course

Theres no suck thing as normal ceese in italy. Now tell me wut kind of ceese do u put on de pizzas

Dear Betty
I'm not a cook???? Please let proceed

U said ud make pizza so u shuld no this. It is a simple qestion for a simple soul. Ur delaying everyting. Poor kimmy is cryin cus u dont want to make hurry with adapring hur

I will buy pizza for her okay
Are you ready to make the payment now! You are the one delaying everything now

U promissed to make it urself so u shud no how to anser a simple qestion. Every gaysexual shuld be able to anser de qestion. Wut kind of ceese will u use for Kimmy’s pizza.
Stop deleying

This morning
Im still waitin fur the anser to my qestion. Why r u delaying so much. Do u reelly want to dapt Kimmy?

Yes
I'm not a cook okay I'm a business man!

dear mister angile langweener
u never told me u r a bisnisman wut kind of bisnis is it? u promised to cook for kimmy and i need to no wut kind of ceese u r planning to use for hur pizza

Kimmy: TELL ME ABOOT MY STORY OR I TELL ANTY BATTY NOT TO SEND U ANY MONIES. UR A STOOPID GAYSEXUAL NEW DADDIE AND U DONT WANT ME IF U STILL WANT ME AND WANT ANTY BATTY TO SEND U DE MONIES TO TEK CAR OF ME U TELL ME ABOOT THE BOOK NOW

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the most difficult lad to send money to.

Silence to Sister Mary, Wolfie and Jenna. No forms, no nothing. I keep poking him but holy hell is he lazy.

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic