SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

My lad sucks at what he does

View next topic
View previous topic

Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been stringing along this lad for 3 months now. It was 15 in a dozen 419 distant relative job, that has since been going back and forth for my ID.

This lad is super persistent about me scanning my ID. My character is a total n00b when it comes to computers and keeps asking advice on how to do that. The lad doesn't take a hint and just keeps demanding I scan the ID now. It's not scripted at this point, as the replies vary and have unique typos and bad grammar, but at the same time the request itself doesn't change.

I'm just surprised this lad won't let go, I the character has already shown to be very gullible and co-operative.

maybe after a month or two I need to start sending him out of focus pictures of a subway loyalty card taken 5 meters away with a 90s 640x480 digital camera.

Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you sent him any files (like corrupted JPEGs, or random gibberish with a PNG header) yet? Or is your character still trying to understand the instructions?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT SCAM STORIES STRAIGHT!! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SMART CRIMINAL!! YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON!!
E NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR MAMA NAA ME U DEY WYNE ABI GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one like that once. After months of trying to tell me how to get a scan of the ID my character mentioned her good friend that works for one of those instant bank thingies like western money union or something, and she knows all about computers, maybe she can help.

For some reason the lad promptly forgot all about the id, and all sorts of fun with a corrupt western union employee and a dolla chopping fbi agent ensued.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always ask them can they appoint a lawyer from their country to represent me so no ID would be needed.

They accept it 99%.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
bware419ers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My characters usually have some excuse in the beginning for not having one. DUI, too old, too young, mass transit, etc. Then, the email becomes: "I do not have one and won't beg to send you money. If this keeps me from paying you, so be it."

Rarely fails.

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 5090 X 248 Vcamera X 6
United States Spain United Kingdom Mexican Flag The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer X 4 Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Black Ribbon "Fisting is not proper." - Toomuchfun
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since your character is computer ignorant, I would just send him emails saying that it's attached(even though there will obviously be no attachement). After about the 3rd or fourth time, start complaining about how many times you've sent it and demanding how he can't even open a simple file attachment. There must be something wrong with his email since you've sent it 4 times and he still hasn't gotten it. Is he sure he knows how to work an email, etc.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the low level scammers get paid a flat fee for delivering the victim to a closer who will set up the payments. The initial package will be a file of personal information that includes a scan of ID. I like to send an ID that has been saved as a 20x30 pixel file and then blown up to 2000x3000. Its a blurry thumbnail that will rattle his eyes if he does try to open it. The preview is all he will look at anyway. Tell the lad after his next failed attempt to open your junk file to have his supervisor contact you. Tell him you did this when the gas company screwed up a payment to you in the past and it worked then. You should receive an email from a barrister. Expect to see more scripted responses and RSOTs on his certificates.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't sent him anything, as I was hoping to talk myself through the need for the ID. I've previously had a stroke of dropped baits when I've used the typical tricks, like passport.jpg or file with a proper JPEG header but the rest being garbage. I've had lads literally tell me that it's just bold underlined text or corrupted file to mess with them, which earlier on led me to make a post about how far they've technically come from the totally gullible early 2000 times. Unfortunately this next generation of lads need tricks this old dog don't seem to know Crying or Very sad

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic