SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Idiot lad needs special treatement for posting format here

View next topic
View previous topic

ronaldlgregg03
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best Quality Novelty REAL IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 13 million of out documents circulating over the world.
-IDs Scan-yes...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
FAKE IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT

Contact

Tel/ +27785577870

Contact

[email protected]

[email protected]

Tel/ +27785577870
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot lad from South Africa posted the above format to Eater 11 times. If folks could give him some special eater love, it would be appreciated.

I'm sure he will love to have his time wasted, phone number burned, bank accounts shuttered and website closed Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2503 X 100s
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On it Cool

ETA:

Quote:
Hello thanks for contacting us, yes we can get you a real ID Cards that you can use to travel without any problem. The ID Cards will be 100% genuine and you can also renew it after expiration.

It will cost you $1000USD for ID Cards and It will take a duration of 4/6 days for the ID Cards to be ready after payment.

We accept 25% upfront on and the balance 75% after the work is done. Note that the money you are paying to us is 100% refundable if you don't receive what you paid for. Our real ID Cards are scannable and are obtain legally and registered into the government database system and can be use anywhere without any problem.

Payments is accepted by Bitcoin, western union or Money gram because there are fast and secured for us and the customers.

You can visit our website for more and let us know how soon you need the document. www.buydocumentsonline.net

Get back to us and let us know how soon you want us to proceed with your work and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks and waiting.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING IM I DEALING WITH HERE" - Barrister Henry Jorok, 6/1/18
"KILL YOURSELF NOW AND BURN IN HELL" - James Apeh, 9/5/18
"is not as if we are greedy" - JazÄĞrah Yamina, 6/12/18, who definitely is greedy
"You are bunch of chaff I throughout I m talking with human been I never knew you are dumass sucker" - David Mckay, 28/12/18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks!

It warms my heart knowing this lad will be utterly screwed for littering the forum with his format Laughing

ETA: the mugus have a twitter account https://twitter.com/documentsonsvce
Any and all are free to screw with it

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2503 X 100s

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic