SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Decisions, decisions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again Dead End Harold is holding out the hand of friendship to another poor little waif who is languishing in some refugee camp in Togo (despite having millions of dollars tied up in some bank somewhere). Thank God she has the good Reverend Basil to help her realise her dream of a better life in the UK with dear old Harold.

Quote:
Dear Harold,

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the contents were well understood. Before I proceed, I will not fail to appreciate your concern towards the poor young lady. She was brought to this camp few years ago with the help of one Red Cross member that handed her over to me and solicited to be of assistance to her. And I have been trying my best.

It was on the process that she explained her situation and also let me know about the heritage which she presented to me the official documents and the contacts of the bank which she kept with me till date. And on my own, I have tried to investigate the existence of the fund and the bank confirmed the existence of the said fund. It was after that, I allowed her to be making use of my office computer to look for someone that will assist her for the claim of the funds.

Well, critics argue that refugee camps leave people in legal limbo depriving them of the “right to have rights” despite the presence of international humanitarian actors and the entitlements enshrined in international law. For that reason, refugee camps have become a highly visible symbol of failed human rights campaigns. Although people living as refugees faced chronic insecurity and injustice, they engaged extensively with several different facets of the law. I illuminate three interrelated dimensions of their experiences: (1) their development as international legal subjects; (2) their alienation from domestic legal institutions; and (3) their agency within the legal field.

As you have decided to assist her out of the camp, I think the necessary procedures will be taken if you are ready to engage in all aspect mostly on the financial area. And once she has accepted and you giving me a go ahead order, I will proceed to make inquiries on what it will take for her to join you in UK.

Already she has an international passport. All that she need is seek for asylum but will much process or direct entry visa as a student. So it left for you to decide.

Thanks

Yours in Lord,

Of course Dead End Harold knows nothing about the requirments for claiming asylum or student visas, not to mention all the information good old Basil supplied in paragraph three (which looks like it may have been filched for some UN or amnesty international report). I have a feeling there will be lots of questions Harold needs to ask. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a little blabbermouth Eisha is. Dead End Harold mentions to her that he likes a tipple from time to time, and gets this bloody lecture from Reverend Father Basil.

Quote:
Dear Harold,

I want to acknowledge the receipt of mail though I could not get back to you earlier before now. I was so much occupied with the camp programs and activities.

Before I proceed, I will like to use this medium to let you know that it is not a good for reasonable one to form habit of drinking alcohol. Imagining you saying how you got drunk. I will like to read these Bible verses Ephesians 5:18: ‘Do not get drunk with wine, which will only ruin you; instead, be filled with the Spirit’. Genesis 9:21: ‘After he drank some of the wine, he became drunk, took off his clothes, and lay naked in his tent’. Genesis 19:33: ‘That night they gave him wine to drink and the older daughter had intercourse with him. But he was so drunk that he didn't know it’. Leviticus 10:9: "You and your sons are not to enter the Tent of my presence after drinking wine or beer; if you do, you will die. This is a law to be kept by all your descendants’. Numbers 6:3: ‘shall abstain from wine and beer. You shall not drink any kind of drink made from grapes or eat any grapes or raisins’. I think a word is enough for a wise.

Now coming to the issue of you and the young girl Eisha, I have discussed with her and she has accepted that I should continue with the process but she is scared of the type of person you are. So you have to talk that one out with her.

And according to your request, I will try to make out time tomorrow to consult a travel agency to find out the requirement, and then get back to you.

Thanks and good beginning of the week.

Yours in Lord,

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmm, lucky old Harold.

Quote:
Dearest,

I just come across your email after my discussion with Rev. Father Basil this morning where he told me about your agitate concerning my religion (Islamic) which I have made you to understand that I am not a religion fanatic. Even, here in the camp, I do worship with the Christians; you can ask Rev. Basil Kwame. I believe that God is the same. So you have no problem with me. Besides, man is the head of the house and woman has to be submissive to the man whom she is under his umbrella (hear! hear!). So you wish is my command.

In fact I am happy to hear that you had a roses day with Gummidge and Young Tom yesterday and I pray it will remain the same all days. I too, I had a nice one, though my situation here perturbates me so much but I believe that somehow, some day, I will sing a new song of praise. And like the photograph issue, what I mean is that you can walk in to the business center (cyber Café) and seek their assistance in sending the pictures or if you have a scanning machine, you can also do it by yourself. I don’t know how else to direct you on this.

Well it’s true I have not seen you for the first time; but I want to let you know that knowing you is the greatest thing that happened in my entire existence. I never realized how happy and complete I am with you by my side; you don't even need to do anything. The thought of you staying by my side reassures me and gives a whole new meaning to my life and the day I will hold your hand and kiss you, I’ll know right away that you are the one that I will give out my virginity to and spend the rest of my life with. I started to wish and hope that I can be with you forever.

I will be very happy reading from you again, with love and kisses. Wish you a very nice and lovely day.

Ms. Eisha

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo, Harold, you may have fallen on your feet with this one, dear. She speaks!!! Laughing Laughing
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend Father Basil's latest reply to my Father Shenanigans character. The strange thing about this bait is, so far neither Eisha or Reverend Father Basil have asked for any money yet. Confused
Quote:
Dear Father Shenanigans,

Sequel to your message, it quite unfortunate that you called my idea “frankly preposterous” which I regard as an abuse to my very person. Leading someone to Christ our Savior is never by force rather by decision. The bible says in Romans 10: 13-15 & 17: 13. As the scripture says, "Everyone who calls out to the Lord for help will be saved." 14. But how can they call to him for help if they have not believed? And how can they believe if they have not heard the message? And how can they hear if the message is not proclaimed? 15. And how can the message be proclaimed if the messengers are not sent out? As the scripture says, "How wonderful is the coming of messengers who bring good news!" 17 So then, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message comes through preaching Christ.

So in this regard, the priest is called to offer, the truth of the faith must be internalized and lived in an intense personal and spiritual process so that the priest really enters into a profound inner communion with Christ himself. The priests believes, accepts and seeks to live, first of all as his own, all that the Lord taught and that the Church has passed on in that process of identification with his own ministry — of which St John Mary Vianney is an exemplary witness (cf. Letter for the inauguration of the Year for Priests; L'Osservatore Romano English edition [ORE], 24 June 2009, p. 3). "For in charity itself we are all listening to him, who is our One Master in heaven" (En. in Ps 131:1, 7).

Consequently the priest's voice may often seem to be "the voice of one crying in the wilderness" (Mk 1:3), but his prophetic power consists precisely in this: in never being conformist, in never conforming to any dominant culture or mindset but, rather, in showing the one newness that can bring about an authentic and profound renewal of the human being, that is, that Christ is the Living One, he is the close God, the God who works in the life and for the life of the world and gives us the truth, the way to live.

Only this knowledge of a Truth that became a Person in the Incarnation of the Son justifies the missionary mandate: "Go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to the whole creation" (Mk 16:15). Only if it is the Truth is it intended for every creature, it is not the imposition of something but openness of heart to what the creature has been created for.

Remain blessed,

Rev. Father Basil Kwame

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting

Lads notoriously invoke authority figures: politicians, judges, police, soldier, God, scriptures and so on; however, their lack of any real knowledge of these things can give them away if their intended mark has any capacity for skepticism.

This guy seems to be trying to quick-sell his bonefides by padding his spiel with lifted passages from who knows what sources. Once he believes that you’re hooked, it might be fun to use his blather to derail the conversation. Make his theological points (or his socio-economic points from his previous) the thing you most want to discuss. Ask him to explain and elaborate in specific ways, and then refuse to cooperate if he hasn’t enough human decency to respect your need to comprehend these vital matters. Yes, you’ll help this poor filthy rich refugee who only wants to come give you her millions, her virginity and unquestioned submission — but as Jesus asks, “What profits a man who gains the whole world, but looses his soul?”

It you can get him away from copy/paste commentary and make him try to answer your questions on the divine purpose of suffering or whatever it could prove entertaining and chew up his time.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the likelihood of Dead End Harold popping Eisha's cherry is become rather remote. Sad
Quote:
Dearest,

I want to confirm the receipt of your email and also want to express my feeling towards it. I would like to let you know that you are not the first person that has discussed the issue of accepting Christian religion faith with me. Reverend Basil has done this for a very long time. He gave me many Christian books that I have been reading all this while and I come to find truth the books and decided to accept the faith and to join the catholic catechism classes.

And all of a sudden, we met ourselves and this very issue comes up again and Reverend Basil told me that this is an opportunity that I needed to be converted. Which I am about to take a start before you and Father Shenanigans came up with the issue of a hand written Letter of Supplication. Which I said that it is irrelevant and still maintain my words and do not have any regret of saying so. Or asking me to send you photographs holding a sign saying "I Love You Harold" and "Hello Gummidge and Young Tom" which shows no trust as I see it. Whereas I have not received a single copy of yours. I asked you to give me call, you gave an excuse; send your picture; stories every day. And you are the one getting upset while the person that supposes to feel hurt never complained.

If you really loves me as you have been saying in your emails, I think you will not be giving me conditions. You suppose loves me as I am; even if I refused to accept your faith which I have not. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance nor religion; miles and obstacles means absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though religion may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart if really we cares for each other, for love doesn't count the religions, it's measured by the heart.

I think I have said is all. Have a nice day

Ms. Eisha

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FATHER SHENANIGANS

PRIOR TO YOUR CONTEMPTUOUS MAILS, I BEGIN TO DOUBT IF REALLY YOU’RE A REVEREND FATHER (Hmm, I think I may have been rumbled). YOUR PROPOSITION OF £5,000 TO FORCE MISS. EISHA TO WRITE YOU A SO CALLED LETTER OF SUPPLICATION WHICH I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD WHERE SUCH IS DONE. I WANT YOU TO COUNT ME OUT OF THIS AND ALSO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT JUDAS AND CONTENTED WITH MY SALARY OF WHICH I HELP THE POOR OUT OF IT AND STILL HAVE ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.

I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PRIESTHOOD FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS NOW AND HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH FROM NO ONE. IN THIS CASE, I WARN YOU, LET THIS BE YOU’RE FIRST AND LAST OF WRITING ME SUCH MAIL.

YOURS,

REV, FATHER BASIL

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautifully done!

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic