SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Handjob guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jez wrote:
Hey, I've been drinking with McF as well so I'm also part of that merry group of drunkard friends! Very Happy

Alas, no whip tho Very Happy Well none that I saw Shocked Being female, you can attest I didn't rap at all.

I like that Bishop Monkey modality DBAB! Needs some tie dye somehow...

I enjoy craps the best when gambling myself - after Jez and Gonzo got me drunk I played rather poorly all night!
But the 4-1-9 perfecta box is a nice touch Reprob - if we split the bets all night I'll do it. We'll have to work out the modalities...

Bishop Doom Goth, Sorrow Maker... I feel an ASEM coming on.

x6 Mortar x3
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can confirm you didn't rap. I think you started slurring towards the end of the evening but you certainly didn't rap. Thank goodness. Rolling Eyes

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic