SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A Hero for our Time?

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet Jadav Payeng, the "Forest Man of India," who transformed a barren river island in an Eden rich with life.

https://mymodernmet.com/jadav-payeng-majuli-island/

Go to hell , you are not wise
I pretty You by allowing African to defraud
You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 213
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

inspirational work, and very important, to draw down carbon, restore hydrological cycles, retain soil and provide food. Hero is the word.

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x3 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
PharLap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure it's really a scam. An evil plan hatched by lefties to destroy the cute furry little "barren river island womble" which was being protected by 'big oil'

Or something.

On a serious note that's some impressive work Smile
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Huh?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just joking mate, sorry if that didn't come across. Smile

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Worry not, PharLap - Pastor Frank is easily confused. He'll understand what you meant, in time.

Go to hell , you are not wise
I pretty You by allowing African to defraud
You have little Brain.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 213
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries PharLap, I sometimes have to have things explained to me. Welcome here.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phar Lap, just remember you are among some of the most generous and kind people you might ever meet, who are also incredibly cruel (to lads) and who have raw sarcasm flowing through their veins. Try not to assign value to statements that seem to attack, here. It is most often a put on, a pun, a jest.

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x3 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
bware419ers
419eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I do not want to speak for Pastor Frank, but his question was probably in regard to this:

Quote:
An evil plan hatched by lefties to destroy the cute furry little "barren river island womble" which was being protected by 'big oil'

We do our best to keep Eater free of discussions about politics and religion. It keeps relationships here healthier.

Our Guidelines wrote:
Because of their divisive nature, discussions of religion or politics are forbidden. Topics or posts about either will be locked and/or deleted.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 5198
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Fryer
Just a Jonkey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
I sometimes have to have things explained to me. Welcome here.

Sometimes? Let me explain something to you...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's impressive.

On a slight tangent. I noticed, or became aware about two years ago that the dawn chorus has all but disappeared in my leafy part of north London. I can look up into the daylight sky and there is hardly a time between 8:00am and 10:00pm that there isn't a minimum of one plane flying overhead, but hardly any birds. At least not in the numbers they used to be around.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic