SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trying to Get a Lesbian Love Story Going...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Astarte
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On July 21, my catcher account got this email from a lovely young lady from England. Long story short: her rich dad died and in an auto accident the same day her mom died of cancer, she can't get her inheritance until she's 30 or get married and is left to starve, and--for reasons unexplained--decided to contact me personally to help her carry out a plan of a fake marriage, followed by a bunch of money doing a bunch of acrobatics!

Here's the original email if you feel like it:
Quote:
Good Evening to you!

My name is , from London -England, I school and work as a fashion
designer for part time job after my school.
Am the only child of my parents, my
father died on a fatal auto accident on his way to see my sick mother at the hospital
where she was admitted for Cancer treatment, she also died when she heard about
the death of my father
in same day at the hospital.

Before the death of my father, he had willed part of his Real Estate Business, Gas
Stations
and a total sum of (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling)
to me. After the death of my both parents, things became hard for me, paying my
school fees, putting food on the table and taking care of my other needs with my fashion
designer work, I went to the bank where my late father deposited the fund on my
behalf to with-draw money in other to take care of my self and pay for my school fees
with other bills.

I was shocked when the Bank Manager explained to me that I will not be able to with-draw
from the deposited money, because my father had put a clause on the Will, which he
used in depositing the fund with them, saying that before I will be given access to the
money, I will either have to be 30 years old or if only I get married before the age of 30 ,
in which case, my husband will be legible to claim the money on my behalf by standing
in as my late fathers next of kin to claim the deposited fund on my behalf.
(Ya know, normal stuff for an English father to put in his will...)

Today I am only 26 years old. And I have no access to the money till I am 30 years. So,
I contact you to stand as my husband to claim this fund on my behalf and in case if you
are married already, you can still help me by standing in as my late fatherโ€™s next of kin
( Confused )
to the deposited fund. So, please get back to me as to know how you will be remunerated
as I will part with 20% of the total sum (Fifty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Pounds
Sterling),while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that we're to use to receive the
money from the deposited Bank.

Please remember that I am writing you this email purely on the ground of trust so we can
achieve this deal together. This transaction will last for two weeks after you get back to me
on how serious you are to claim this fund on my behalf. Reply me at: [email]

Yours Sincerely,

I wrote back from one of my accounts...that just happens to belong to a female character Wink

M0rin:
Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your mail, I really appreciate your responds to my proposal,thanks for your willingness in helping me claim my fund. However I am a young girl who is finding it so difficult to live after the unexpected death of my parent. Have already discussed with the Lawyer that will obtain the marriage certificate for us here in England. You can go through this website for more details on the kind of marriage certificate the lawyer will obtain for us that will enable you claim my inheritance for me.

In the right sense of it I should have someone here to trust for this great assistance, but I regret to inform you that my ex boy friend whom I trust so much betrayed me, he wanted to run away with another girl after the fund has been transferred to his account, but I thank God that I found out from one of my close female friend again that knows the girl, so I decided to break up with him before contacting you for this assistance.

Please confirm if the fund will be safe in your account as soon as the deposit Bank release it into your account? Find attached of my photo.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
etc.

Attached were two photos of the same girl, one on double-decker London bus, and one by some famous-looking London-y building.

My character, Suzette:
Quote:
Boys are the absolute worse! That's why I don't bother with them Wink
Oh yeah, the funds will be safe in my account--my bank here in America doesn't plan on getting robbed any time soon lol
You are actually pretty cute! And like, in a real business-y sort of way! You look like you could be a designer, you know?

I guess we'll only technically be married, but we will be married, so...I should probably know more about you! So, tell me all about yourself--the fun stuff this time Wink

-Suzette

Plan is to slowly drop subtle hints that Suzette is a girl, interested in other girls. No idea what this lad's views are on homosexuality, but I'm waiting to do anything that might result in a "big reveal" (like sending pictures of Suzette, etc.) until after the lad is already hooked.

M0rin:
Quote:
Dearest Suzette,

Thank you for your mail. Thank you for giving me 100% assurance that my inheritance fund we be safe in your account and I will join you after this is over for me to come over to your Country, (oh! You never mentioned you were moving in! Very Happy Wait--what if I had already been married? Confused ) then we can plan further on how to invest part of my inheritance fund into a profitable business by then I can relocate permanently to be with you. I am fun person to be with, I love hanging out at the beach cooking and riding bicycle at my free time.

More about me, I am an honest and open person,and a very loyal and trustworthy friend. I love life,and don't believe in taking anything or anyone for granted. I am not here to live up to anyone expectations, as you are not here to live up to mine. I believe in being true to one's self in all aspects of life. I guess you could say I am optimistic? I always try to find good in any situation and people for that matter. If you have a goal, reach for it! If you have a dream, follow it!! If you love life, live it, I am very devoted to family and friends and have been told I have a soft heart, but a strong will and gentle spirit. I love to laugh,have a great sense of humor and love to make others laugh also. I have a great passion for learning and I believe that keeps one young at heart. I don't believe in self pity, but I do take pride in acknowledging the less fortunate and helping them in any way I can. I believe the simple things in life bring the most pleasure I am just basically a down to earth lady who loves life. (#Disjointed Patchwork Of Drivel)

Provide me with the below details to enable me meet with the lawyer that will help us obtain and authenticate our marriage certificate.

First & second name:
Home address:
Place of birth & date of birth:
Proof of Identification:
Fatherโ€™s first & second name:
Fatherโ€™s occupation:
uuuughgh -_-

Please note that my lawyer acknowledged that he will obtain and authenticate the marriage certificate without your presence here that all he need is above details from you so I will come and meet you as soon as the fund is transferred to your account for further discussion. Attached is my parent's funeral, single , picture and my family picture, I am on the right side of the picture sitting on the chair.

I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
etc.
The attached pictures did all feature that same girl! I wonder if she's someone helping the lad/s, or someone stole her pics Confused

Suzette:
Quote:
Oh, that second paragraph was beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ I got chills!

So, for the certificate, first and last name is Suzette Croque-Monsieur, place and date of birth is May 9th, 1994 in Pinecrest, Florida, occupation is MFA Student, address is [the address of a vacant lot in Pinecrest, Florida, one of Florida's most affluent towns Wink] father's first and last name is and his occupation is retired software developer. What kind of proof of identification are you looking for?

You'll be happy to know that the beach is like, right next door to us! What kind of bike is that? My dad is also a total bike nerd Smile I've always been more of a horse girl myself lol

M0rin:
Quote:
Dearest Suzette,

Thank you for your mail and also for the necessary information for me to meet with the Lawyer, I will visit Royal Crown Court first thing tomorrow morning to meet with the Lawyer that would obtain the marriage certificate for us, although the marriage certificate will cost us money before the Lawyer can obtain it for us. Honey, the proof of Identification should be either your imternational passport or Driver's license and I need to know if you will be able to pay for the fee to enable the lawyer obtain and authenticate our marriage certificate I need to know this before meeting him tomorrow to know how much exactly is going to cost? (Tomorrow? Damn gurl, ya movin' fast Razz ) Please let me know the kind of investment we can invest part of my inheritance into?

I will like to know if there is a good University over there in your country where I can further my study as soon as arrive to your country after my inheritance must have been transfer into your account? Attached is the copy of my late father's WILL my love. Tell me more about yourself?

I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Your wife to be,
etc.
(Attached was her "father's WILL," complete with three separate fonts, and a watermark of a ClipArt Lady Justice )

Suzette:
Quote:
Fee should be no problem!
Oh yeah, there's tons of universities around us--what kind of things are you looking for in a university?
I don't know much about investment, but I've heard my dad and his friends talk about --it sounds like a pretty exciting thing to invest in!
Dang, gotta think up what to tell you about me๐Ÿ˜›... I'll tell you all that tomorrow, 'cus now it's bed time here in America ๐Ÿ˜ด

'Til then,
Suzette โค

M0rin:
Quote:
Dearest Husband To Be, (Wife--Suzette is a wife name!)

Honey, thank you for your mail. How are you doing today honey? I am sorry I should have gotten back to you as promised my internet was acting crazy, (mixing up victim's there Razz ) anyway I was able to meet with the lawyer with your info and I am using this opportunity to tell you my outcome from the court and he said the stamp duty and oath fee will cost us ยฃ717 pounds sterling that if we can get the fee across to him on today or tomorrow that the Affidavit will be issued first thing on Friday.

Please let me know your option of getting the fee across to the lawyer to enable him proceed to obtain the legal documents for us to proceed further in contact my late fatherโ€™s attorney and the bank for the release of the fund to you on my behalf as my husband. Below is the information the Lawyer provide for me for you to send the money via money gram, he provide his office clerk information.

Receiver Name: Adam Campbell
Receiver Address:

The Lawyer said as soon as you send the money you should provide this information as follow to enable his office clerk receive the money in order for him to obtain the marriage certificate for us with 2 hours.

Sender Name:
Receiver's Name: Adam Campbell,
Amount Sent:
Reference No:

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Your wife to be,

And later that day:
Quote:
Dearest Suzette,

Honey, please kindly confirm the receipt of my last mail to you. I really need to hear back from you my love.

Your wife to be,
etc.

Suzette:
Quote:
Hi Love!

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner--you sounded like you were so anxious, poor baby ๐Ÿ˜ข Today has been craaazy! My brother suddenly arrived back and town, and with him the fun does not physically stop ๐Ÿ˜

(Time to start stalling! Very Happy)

So...bit of bad news about getting ยฃ717 over immediately... All my real money is currently tied up in these trusts and portfolios and stuff my dad set up, but the good news is I have some e-currency I can sell that should cover the fee! It takes about 4 to 7 business days to sell e-currency--(it won't be nearly that simple Twisted Evil ) would that be okay?

Also, do you have time to chat over Google Chat sometime this weekend?? I aways say you can't truly know someone until you talk to them in real-time! ๐Ÿ˜œ

You wife,
โคSuzette

M0rin:
Quote:
Dearest Suzette,

Honey, thank you for your mail. Am always happy reading from you. How are you doing today my love? Darling, am not anxious but you keep me worried when I didn't hear back from you and am so pleased to read you went out to cash fun with your brother. (Maybe a new phrase the hip-young-people are saying? Razz ) My love, I will inform the lawyer tomorrow to give us somedays to raise the fee and I think you should be able to send the money to him by Monday since you promise to get it ready with 4/7 working days my love. (Oh, "working days" don't include weekends Twisted Evil )

Honey, I will be glad to chat with you to know more about each other, just let me know when you will be online to chat this weekend and I think you just send me your number so I can call you from payphone out there to hear your lovely voice my love.
( Surprised Surprised Surprised I got a date??? Surprised )

Your wife to be,

Suzette:
Quote:
Well I'm happy you're happy! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Fingers crossed that the dumb e-currency transaction goes through speedy-quick ๐Ÿ˜
Yay! I'm so glad we'll be able to talk! I'm-a check what my brother has planned for us for this weekend, then I'll get right back to you with a time. OMG I'm so excited!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Your wifey,
โคSuzette

Yeah, still don't think the lad knows/is actually reading enough of my emails to figure out that Suzette is female Rolling Eyes

Think I'll see if I can get a Google Hangout with M0rin this weekend. Phone would be exciting, but I don't think the time is yet ripe. And I've never done a phone call before Mr. Green
I wonder who I'd be talking to if I did a call--it couldn't be the lad himself, could it? Unless the lad really is a lady #Feminism #YesWeScam ?

Anyway, gimme your ideas and hot tips!

'Til next time!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving this. Iโ€™d ask if โ€œsheโ€ has ever tried furry pie for breakfast!

I canโ€™t wait to read more.

YOU ARE A JOKER AND I KNWE IT,YOU ARE GUYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - goodwill dukk
you are a fucking fool,that is why you are lonely there,fucking white pig. - solomonodoom.
What kind of person are you devil-Austin Burberry
Did your Mother Kill you??? Honestly your not Woman No not A Mother - PeterJ
you are stupid old girl! i think you never have a sex for many years why not you use your finger?? or kill yourself-werkagegnehu
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yeah, still don't think the lad knows/is actually reading enough of my emails to figure out that Suzette is female

What a problem you lesbians have, compliment a guy and he thinks your flirting with him, flirt with a gal and and she thinks your paying her a compliment. I think you need to be up front and tell her what you really want. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12ยฐ 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1ยฐ 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this. I never saw this type of scam before, but I am absolutely loving your responses to it. Maybe you could stall for time saying that e-money (do you mean cryptocurrency?) hasn't sold on auction - or that somebody scammed you out of the first sale.

I think you should also pursue a bit what your newfound love wants to study in the US. Afterall how else can you recommend a university to her.

Of course the deadline for applying to that university is coming up, so she better fill out those forms right away.

Also I had a moment where I realized I have a bigger chance of getting a date in my junk-folder than on Tinder. That was like a heavy moment for me.

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
Astarte
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! Very Happy

^JSC Oh no, I definitely think it's called e-currency/e-money. (I'd actually just genuinely forgot it was called cryptocurrency--so thanks for reminding me! Laughing ) Anyway, I think it's going to be a very exciting auction--Suzette actually has a few different e-currencies, so they're in different auctions Wink

We had our first chat today:

Blue = Me
Red = Lad

Quote:
Suzette:
Hey babe! ๐Ÿ˜€
How's London?

It's great
How's State, Florida precisely my love

Florida is also great!

Good to hear that

What have you been up to?

Nothing and you my love?

Its been a non stop party over here ๐Ÿ˜‹ Had a beach bonfire, that was pretty fun, also drove donuts with the Escalade in each strip mall's parking lot as per summer tradition.

Oh.. Really

Yup. ๐Ÿ˜œ
That's how we do here in florida ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I wish am there to join you with the fun my love

Oh, you're gonna love it!

Really

Yeah! We got so much beaches and biking!

I can't wait to join you there
Wow
That's nice hope you show me around when I come over to you my love

And Disney World is here ๐Ÿ˜‹
You know I'm gonna show you around!

How's mom and dad? Tell me more about yourself

Well, dad's been super busy lately--some sort of...secret financial project with his man friends ๐Ÿค“ So he seems to be good!

Okay
what about mom

Mom is traveling...somewhere in the desert right now. She's always going on these grand adventures with her gal friends. Complicated lady ๐Ÿ˜‹

Lolz

Haha yeah
But my life is so boring right now!! Tell me about life as a London Fashion Designer!

Why boring my love?\

Like, what fashion brand do you work for? And what do you do every day? And who are your design inspirations?
OMG tell me everything ๐Ÿ˜‹

Fashion designer not that easy the way I thought is going to

Oh yeah?
How's it different?

Stressful I can't even withstand anymore

Aww

What are you up too now

Yeah, I've seen Project Runway--what those people go through is insane!
But they create such beautiful stuff!

Like what?

You're telling me you don't watch Project Runway?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
OMG! You've GOT to watch it! Here's a good episode:

I knoe they do my love
Know

Don't give up on your dreams--once you're rich and famous, you can hire assistants lol

Tell about your job

Also, the world *needs* art from people who are great artists. What you're doing is important ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can invest in something else which I know you will have more knowledge about it

Oh yeah! You wanted to talk about investing in stuff!

Ourself then we discuss more on how to invest my inheritance fund

Lol sounds good ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm in art school right now

You didn't answer my question

I do a lot of...real high-concept stuff ๐Ÿ˜œ

Performance art, installations, stuff where people are like, "I didn't know that was a think that could count as art! ๐Ÿ™" Oh, it's awesome!
Maybe you could be in one of my art projects one day ๐Ÿ˜‰

Really...Lolz

Oh yes I'm serious! ๐Ÿ˜€

My love, don't you think we can invest on your art project

You wanna...put your inheritance money into my art?

Not all, we can invest part... What do you think about that?

Oh wow! I've never had an investor in my art before! Usually, I've always just worked with stuff I've been able to, ya know, just find ๐Ÿ˜œ But if one of my projects had actual money put into it... OMG that could be awesome!!!
Like, are you sure?

Yeah... Sure

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

You just let me know how much we should invest so you can take off from my inheritance fund once the Bank get it release to you
All we need is to get our marriage license to enable you contact my late father's attorney and the Bank

OMG I'm gonna start planning this right now ๐Ÿ˜€ You ARE gonna be in this one, of course! You're my new muse, after all ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sure I will be glad to

Yay! ๐Ÿ˜

You should just let me know if you're going to send the fee for our license today or tomorrow so we move forward in contact my late father's attorney by Tuesday immediately we obtain and authenticate our marriage license

The auctions for the e-currency I'm selling seem to be going nicely... I'm selling a few different types of currency to get the fee, and I think one of them should be done pretty soon. And I *think* the rest of the auctions should be done by Tuesday--never sold any of my e-currency before ๐Ÿ˜‹

Meaning we should be looking up to Tuesday to send the fee my love
I will inform the lawyer on Monday morning to be patient till Tuesday as you promise

Sounds like a plan!

Alright my love

Looks like I might get more from them than I thought! I thought I'd get about like $800, but...damn! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I didn't know all these weird e-currencies were so popular!

Honey, I want to ask you a question

Totally ask away!

What do you think about age between us my love?
Do you think is going to affect our relationship?

Oh! It's just three little baby years! ๐Ÿ˜‹
I guess three years does makes a difference like, maturity wise when you're younger?
But of course, from my end, having someone who is a little better at being an adult is nooooo problem at all ๐Ÿ˜œ
Wait, what do you think about the age difference? ๐Ÿ˜

I never see anything bad in that. age it's just like a number
I don't have problem with that, I just want to hear from your ends my love

[color=dark blue]ok great ๐Ÿ™‚ [/color]

I need to know more about you my love

What are your likes and dislikes?
Are you there?

Hey, got to go--think there might be an alligator in the yard lol ๐ŸŠ
It was sooo nice talking to you!
Talk more later?

Alright my love

Bye!

Take good care of yourself

You too!

Bye for now
I will

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in: got this email from my lady love!
Quote:
Dearest Suzette,

Honey, how are you doing today and hope you really enjoy our weekend over there? I miss you so very much, I can't even wait to join you my love.

Darling, do you ever think of having kids? If yes, how many kids do you want?

Your wife to be,
Jeffson.

Suzette's response should be...interesting Laughing

Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean, there's always adoption...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No need to go through all that rigmarole, if Suzette and her squeez are up for it I have plenty of spare time, and my own tukey baster or we could just forgo the baster if their not too fussy. Wink Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic