SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Watch It Sucka - Dr. Fred G. Sanford Coming To Join Ya

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

I will give you another account. The Diplomat shows me the payment slip he received yesterday on the same account.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Then, this message comes in from the Diplomat Alan Jones account:
Quote:
ATTN:Mr Johnny,

I am confuse because i received 100,000 payment from the each bank accounts,it is online accounts,i check again today the account is good.

I will give you a new account now.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Then, the same message arrived signed correctly. Eight separate times.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Here is a new bank account get the payment done.

Bank Name is BB&T. Name: O O.
Addy 424 E N P drive, Salisbury MD 21804.
Account number : 525XXXX599.
Roughing number: 055003308

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Piggy # 6, but I remained quiet.

Quote:
Did you received the new account?get the payment done fast

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

The next day:

Quote:
In Ireland's High Court electronics not allowed.

Sent from my iPhone

The next day was filled with the same email above about getting the payment done fast.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Good afternoon,You must forward the new bank account to your bank to transfer the fees needed 15,850$ or batter still do a cash deposit,We have wasted so much time and you know that i have no much time to live,i am feeling so much pains please act fast and received the boxes so that i will die a happy man.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
How can I do a cash deposit when I am in Dublin? I hope you are feeling well.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: ATTORNEY;Mr. Johnny Cockrun,

We have to get this transaction done this week,please make sure you will get the payment done today,you can even do cash deposit to this new account if you can't transfer bank to bank.

<Account #6 Info>

I WAIT YOUR RESPONDS ASAP SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE NOW

GOOD LUCK

THANKS
YOUR FAITHFULLY
ATTORNEY: ALAN JONES

Quote:
Please explain how the fuck I can make a cash deposit into a USA Bank Account when I am in Ireland with a client that is different than my client Dr. Fred G. Sanford.

Please provide evidence you are a real and legitimate attorney and Diplomat.

Thank you.
Johnny Cockrun

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,
I am feeling pains that to show i have no much time,Please make sure you will payment done today,forward the bank account to your bank now.

But if you have your credit card you can make cash Deposit Rolling Eyes to the Ireland bank account i gave you at first time.

Here is a new bank account get the payment done.

<Not a new account>

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford Yep. He signed it twice. Must be the illness.

I received this, or similar messages from Dr. Fred G. and Alan Jones for two days, when I was silent. Over and over. I won't bore you with them.

Quote:
--
Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Good afternoon,Update me have made the deposit?

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
See the transfer receipt below and previously sent. I am heading into court. I also expect an apology from you.

--
Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny,

Thank you so much,At last the Diplomatic Company in Rome Italy will deliver the boxes to you once they received the money. Rolling Eyes

I am very sorry for yesterday okay forgive me,i was not happy in everything,but now i am okay,knowing that soon my fund will be with you.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
Attn:Mr Johnny Cockrun,

We received payment slip from Dr Fred G. Sanford for the confirmation of the payment you did,we are yet to received the money in the BB&T account,Your bank account has not credit our account,we will wait until the money arrived our account before we will start with the shipment of the boxes to you.

Good Luck
Diploma Alan Jones

Impatient little fucks...

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny ,

Good evening ,The Diplomatic Company has not received the money in there bank account BB&T Please call your bank and ask them to credit the account.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
Attn:Mr Johnny Cockrun,

Good evening ,we are yet to received the money until now,Call your bank now and ask them to credit the account okay.

Thanks
Dr Fred G. Sanford

Quote:
Ask your bank why they have not received it. My bank said it has been transferred and the transfer slip is evidence of this.

Johnny Cockrun

Quote:
My bank has said they have transferred the money. It is no longer in their possession, but being maintained by YOUR bank. If my bank does not have the amount (and my account is reflecting it has been deducted, why is YOUR bank saying you do not have it? This is not funny. You should be providing evidence that the boxes are being sent. Now.

Johnny Cockrun

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I became lazy in updating this thread. The lad, ultimately ponied up 24 bank accounts, but became tiresome, both as Dr. Fred and Diplomat Alan Jones. Lo and behold, Dr. Fred has passed, but those damn consignment boxes that were never delivered still have my name on them.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnny Cockrun,

We are ready to deliver the boxes or transfer the fund to you once we received the fees needed 20,000$ because Dr Fred G. Sanford is dead now,You are his next of kin to stand and receive the fund and help him do his last wish.

Thanks

Diplomat Alan Jones

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic