SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first try :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MVL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest one,,

I am Monica Maxwell from Libya. I am married to Late Jamil Maxwell of blessed memory who is an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years
before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since
his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substancial amount of money in
millions of dollars with a Finance Firm oversea.

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fundcharity homes (motherless homes), orphanages, widows.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are into radical organisation and I don't
want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your paryers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.
I don't want them to know about this development.As soon as I receive your reply. I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about
actualising this project. I will also issue a letter of authority to the Finance Company authorizing them that the said fund Have being willed to you
and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you to always pray for me.

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose. Until I hear from you by email; my
dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain Blessed.
Mrs Monica
please to [email protected]

I got my first scammer Smile

Quote:
Greetings Mrs M. Maxwell,

I have read your letter and I want to help you in any way I can. I
hope you will heal with Gods support or when God decides to takee you
that your spirit is cleansed of evil.

However, there might be a problem. I'm a christian believer, and my
church is remonstrants. I hope you don't mind this, as I'm willing to
help out everyone who needs my support.

May God Bless your soul,

Mirler

hope she'll take the bait Smile

Anyone knows how to continue?? she just sends dumb message constantly stating that she has seen the light.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="MVL"]
Quote:
hope she'll take the bait Smile

Anyone knows how to continue?? she just sends dumb message constantly stating that she has seen the light.

Just be however you'd like to be....the object here is to waste the mugu's time and energy...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, but I get the feeling she is wasting my time rather then me wasting her time.
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MVL wrote:
yes, but I get the feeling she is wasting my time rather then me wasting her time.

As long as she is writing to you, she is NOT writing to a potential victim...therefore, you are wasting her time Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MVL wrote:

More than likely she's just trying to build rapport with you and get you salivating over the prospect of more money. Sometimes it can take several weeks before the first plea for money arrives.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic