SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Franklin tries to join Illuminati...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After some time, I have finally found a pretty interested lad to bait ( apart from Abdul and usual pig hunting. ).

Our Lad is Dr. Mark from the Illuminati and he is willing to take me through all the steps of how to join it.
How wonderful Smile

P.S. Yes, I will question his doctorate in the future.

And off we start.

My comments are in red.

Quote:
Dear,

I really want to join the Illuminati so I can live better than this pig Homer Simpson. Can you help me to join?

~ We have now exchanged boring application form ~ ( I didn't plan at this time to actually post this )

Lad:
Quote:
welcome to the brotherhood of Illuminati you must obey anything you are ask to do so that you get all your heart desires. you must respect the grand master is a spiritual man [ I bet he is spiritual man ] we members respect the Illuminati grand master as our lord. you most obey anything you are ask to do. warning if you disobey the Illuminati 666 😬 Illuminati we take your life and the life of your families and cause serious situation to anybody all around. [He will cause serious situation to himself as he is around? I bet he will, I bet he will Very Happy ]

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD

Here are the rules and the regulations which you are to follow as a new member of the illuminati kingdom 1* you must be over the age of 18 to make your own decision.

2* you must be able to buy the ILLUMINATI Bible which will cost you 150USD before your initiation

3* you must have a strong belief of Success.

4* you must be able to keep secrets to yourself.

5* you must be able to wear a black shirt/vest/skirt/dress E.T.C not less than 3 times a week.

6* you must believe that money is power.

7* you must be aware that your name sounds in the list of celebrities and super-rich.

8* you must have goals and desires of your dreams in life.

9* you must be ready to visit the sea water at midnight once a year.

10*you must have a belief in the change/modern world of doing things.

11*you must be able to read/respect/understand the prayers of the Illuminati.

12*you must have aim for joining the society.

ALL MEN AND WOMEN ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THIS SOCIETY OF ONLY SUCCESS, RESPECT AND SUPER-RICH.

And here are the prayers which you are to always pray as a member of the great illuminati
HAIL AVE MY LORD LUCIFER I COME TO YOU AS MY ONLY CREATOR WHO CAN GRANT ME ALL MY DESIRES I ACCEPT YOU AS MY FATHER FROM NOW ON I WILL BE YOUR SERVANT AS LONG AS YOU SATISFY ME WITH ALL I WANT MONEY, FAME, POWER AND ALL MY HEART DESIRES FOR I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE ONLY GOD I THEREFORE TAKE THIS OATH AS AN AGREEMENT FOR ALL I WANT .I WILL SERVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. HAIL AVE

Me:
Quote:
I agree with all of this, but you have to do something for me...

I want to see your picture of holding a sign with my name. "Welcome Franklin to Illuminati"

This way, I will be sure that you real, you know that there are many scammers around. If you truly are from Illuminati, you would do what I asked from you.

Lad: [I of course didn't expect him to send a picture, but he has sent something hillarious ]

Lad:
Quote:
CONGRATULATION, THE ILLUMINATI HAS ACCEPTED YOU, SO YOU MUST NO THAT THERE IS NO GOING BACK AGAIN!!!! OKAY. [Yay, I am member of Illuminati ]

BELOW ARE THE ITEMS ILLUMINATI NEEDED FOR YOUR INITIATION

(1) PYTHON HEART
(2) PYTHON OIL AND SHELL
(3) BLACK AND RED CASKET
(4) SEVEN LIFE FEMALE VULTURE
(5) COBRE SKILL
(6) THREE LIFE OWL
(7) BLACK AND RED CLOTHE (Black seven yields, Red seven yields)

SO NOW, YOU NEED TO GET ALL THESE ITEMS READY BEFORE THE INITIATION CAN PROCEED.
AND YOU ARE TO BUY THE ITEMS FROM A WOMAN FROM INDIAN AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THESE ITEMS AND THE AMOUNT FOR ALL THESE ITEMS IS 1,200USD AND YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO THE ILLUMINATI GRAND MASTER
LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONDS SOON
BEST REGARDS ILLUMINATI666 BROTHERHOOD SOCIETY

Me:

Quote:
Please explain what these items are going to be used for.

Lad:
Quote:
ALL THESE ITEMS WILL BE USED FOR YOUR INITIATION WHEN WE COME DOWN TO YOUR STATE AND THE ITEMS WILL BE PACKAGE ALONG WITH YOUR BENEFITS WHEN WE ARE COMING AND ON THAT DAY YOU ARE GOING TO MEET ME AND THE ILLUMINATI GRAND MASTER AND SOME OTHERS MEMBERS WHO IS GOING TO COME ALONG WITH ME FOR YOUR INITIATION,AFTER THE INITIATION WE ARE GOING TO OFFER YOU ALL THESE BENEFITS AS A NEW MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD SOCIETY .
THE ILLUMINATI GRAND MASTER SAID THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT BECAUSE ALL THESE ITEMS ARE GOING TO BE USED FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND YOUR RELATIVES AND AS SOON AS YOU PAY FOR THE ITEMS THE MASTER WILL ORDER FOR THE ITEMS FROM INDIAN
WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

This is where the bait has stopped for now. We will continue on Hangouts.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy. Congrats!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why doesn't he want you to get NINE LIFE CAT?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back.

22th of July.
Lad:
Quote:
Hello Franklin how are you doing today and your family

Hello Mr Franklin what's wrong you are you playing with the Illuminati society or what You know I have already make your registration into the illuminati ,and I told you there is no way you can go back again, Don't use your hand to cause a problem to your self or your family..

I ignored this 2 mails as I was away.

Lad:
Quote:
So you read all what I sent to you and you say the prayers you don't have to take the Illuminati as a joking society

18th of August.
Me:

Quote:
hospital
I had stroke
don't be harsh
you asshole

Lad:
Quote:
Hello Franklin how are you doing today

Lad:
Quote:
So why don't you let me know ever than
You told me you were going to make the payment and that was what I told the master but at the end the grand master thought that I was playing with him
You really disappointed me
But how are you doing now

Me:
Quote:
I was stroked by waiting in line.

Lad:
Quote:
So how do you want us to process now?

Typical whining about WU and MG.

Hangouts:
Lad: How is your family?

Me: I have no family.

Lad:
But i'm happy you came to the home of illuminati where you can have as much family you want in the illuminati
The illuminati is now your family
And they will always stand by you in the good and the bad times of life

He expects payment to reflect on Wednesday, as I got bank info from him.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic