SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Syrian Rebel/Aussie Revolutionary/Russian Hacker lad is BACK

View next topic
View previous topic

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go ahead and bait the original character with the arms thing. We can keep plugging the wood modality at the same time.

Steven wrote:
You do not know anyone interested? after what you said, fuck going to Cameroon, you know? Like i said, whoever you suggest has to be a team player. I am willing to split the skim with them if they are willing to do the skim.

Get back to me to let me know if you can or cannot help us. I am not going to move this shit to Cameroon, but am thinking maybe Cambodia.

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of the blue:

Boi Idiot wrote:
Hello Steven,

Why do you call me all sorts of negative names before Taras? You paint
me like a devil before the investors because I asked you to take care
of the legal charges?
You make me loose my good name and image simply because I ask you to
contribute? If you are in my shoes, will you be able to spend all the
monies in the world on behalf of someone who claims he is big, who
have your phone numbers and warned you never to ask about his, and
someone you never met before and made you to tell lies to those
potential investors who are innocent.
You made me to tell lies and it is very painful Steven.
I am very unhappy and angry because you ruined my image before the
good investors who never knew you are not truly the type of man they
should do something with. I demand you pay me for the consulting
services I have rendered to research about the Wood Milling Industry
as contained in the business plan which I have sent to you and the
investors.
If you don't comply amicably, I will take a legal action against you.
I expect you immediate reply concerning my consulting fees.

Sincerely,
Hon. Nana .

There are different ways I can play this......

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I thought he fell off the face of the earth.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dipshit is back.

Steven wrote:
Hey, look, Nana, sorry No need to threaten me with legal action. I would hate for my reputation to be damaged by anything you may say i said, and repeating it to anyone in my circle of friends

Things get fucked up, you know? People change. We tried. You wrote the wrong things to the wrong people. We would be fucking surfing on cash by now if you had not asked the other investors for money. That shit was not my fault, you agree, right?

Anyway, I just did a different gig with the guy in Cameroon, small time, limited action, I bought a few containers of wood, paid lo and sole high. A one off gig. I don't wnt to go int business with the guy, but his prices were low and the containers cleard customs a week ago, and sold overnight. So, how much do i owe you?

Thinking maybe string it along and have him go somewhere.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic