SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yet Another ATM card;compliant lad.going to be interesting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue Zone A9 Central Area Garki Abuja.
P. M.B 535,
Contact me on this email :
[email protected]

Date: 22/6/2018

ATTENTION:

RE: LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT FOR LONG AWAITED OVERDUE PAYMENT

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR ATM CARD.

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file
presently on my desk Your $10.500.000.0 USD has been approved and credited into ATM Card and was deposited with delivery company this morning for registration, and we agreed up that the delivery of Your $10.500.000.0 Million USD ATM Package will take off tomorrow morning .So contact us with your full info where your ATM card will be delivered to,

Below are the information needed for delivery.

(1) Full name---
(2) Direct telephone number--
(3) Country of origin:---
(4) Your Current delivery address:--
(5) Occupation/ age/ sex--
(6) City -------

Note: Our ATM Card will permit you for a daily withdrawal limit of US$10000 or In anticipating for your urgent cooperation. meanwhile the delivery company has made it mandatory that all shipment must have an Original STAMP DUTY , so you are advice to send $247 for stamp duty fee to enable us mail out your card to your address with immediate effect.

Urgent get back to us today with your full address where your ATM card will be delivered to The amount in your Card is US10.500.000.0 Million and your
ATM CARD

Call me on this number phone

Best Regards,

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this regards.
Yours Faithfully.

Hon. Justice E. Ayoola
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.
(Independent Corrupt Practice Commission, ICPC)

Josfus went right for the trophies....

Quote:
Sir,

This is great news. Would you please send me a photo of MY ATM card?
There are so many different games out there that are played...a photo of MY ATM card would put me at ease.

You understand I had an issue before.

A hungry compliant lad...this lad has potential...

Quote:
FROM ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution
Avenue Zone A9 Central Area Garki Abuja.
P. M.B 535,

Date: 06/26//2018

ATTENTION: Josefus Wilkerson

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION YOUR ATM CARD ( Ref Code 11772)

GOOD DAY,Sir ,

I did not distrust you when you said I should forward you the copy of the atm card for your own record purpose due to because of your past experience you no longer trust anything on internet in this case I have to notify you and clarify you that this is legal 100 % legal and legit , Am also sending you copy of my international passport and copy of my working identification for you to believe in me .i truly understand that so many people are using our great government Nigeria to scam people there own earn money but in this case you have to trust me nothing like scam here I am appointed to insure you receive your long awaited payment via atm card which am sending you the copy of the atm card as well you are advice to take a option which you the delivery company has to delivery your atm card to your home address within 3 working day you are advice to choose a claim option by sending the needed fees for delivery of the package to commence immediately be aware once the fees is paid by you tracking number of the package will be sent across to your email for you to know when and times the package gets to your destination ,

I want you to know that i took the picture of the atm card my self by snapping it so you will know the atm card is real thats my reason why i snap it by holding it in my hands so for you to know am real fine the attach copy .

Please make sure you copy with my advice so everything will be concluded in your own benefit meanwhile I have to give you my word which is 100 % assurance that nothing shall deprive you from having access to your atm card once you copy I want you to give me benefit of doubt on this matter so that everything will works out in your own favor ,

I need you to be rest assure that nothing shall comes up after this and believe me you shall smile I need you to give me this moment of chance to prove you wrong because I believe you have been scam and lie so many times but bet me my case is different you shall become happy once you follow my advice I also advice you reconfirm your personal information for the delivery to take place once you have taking a claim option and remit the fees delivery will commence immediately I advice you act as instructed .

so be advice if you prefer bank to bank you remit the needed fees with listed info name : EJOH CHRISTOPHER ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA ????

Below is your Valued ATM Card information’s:

AS i advise you in my previous mail That A Maximum Withdrawal Value Of $10,000.00 Is Permitted On Withdrawal Per Day And We Are Duly Inter Switched And You Can Make Withdrawal in any ATM location of your choice.

We Have Concluded Delivery Arrangement With The Courier Companies To Be Fully Insured By Nicon Insurance Corporation. In View Of This Development, You Are Requested To Immediately Offset The Courier And Insurance Charges Through The Company Given Payment Instruction As Follows;

Be advice to reconfirm your personal info with your working id card...

<Removed Pics for better watermarking - bw>

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he also send you the sound of snapping it?

The back is a blank, except for the CVV, and the front has barely two years left.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going to have fun with this idiot..... Very Happy
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Watermarks fixed

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josfus does a little well you know

Quote:
Ok so, there seems to be a problem. You see, this ATM card expires in 10/20. At the limit....I will never be able to withdraw all the money before it expires. Works out to a little over 8 million. And most ATMs have a limit per day of what the same card can take out.

Lets look at an alternative to getting this fund delivered.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got to give this guy an A for effort....

Quote:
FROM ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution
Avenue Zone A9 Central Area Garki Abuja.
P. M.B 535,

Date: 06/27//2018

ATTENTION: Josfus Wilkson

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION YOUR ATM CARD ( Ref Code 11772)

GOOD DAY,Sir ,

Sir ,

I have received your email and the content of your email was received which I must have to be sincere with you the atm card expiring date is 2020 which is 2 year before expiring and that can affect you from having your full payment it simple you can as well make a transfer of $500 hundred thousands dollars per day through bank to bank transfer so it easy I called the bank they told me that once you have the atm card you can make a transfer to your personal account but withdrawing money from the atm machine from the card you can only withdraw $10 thousands dollars from it via atm withdraw by cash that’s what bank said to me so there is nothing to worry about ,

I will use this moment to advice you send copy of your working id card .as well remit the needed fees which you must have to choose a claim option upon the delvery of your package to arrive in your country ,

Be advice to resend your full information to avoid double claim of your package the delivery company has to verify your information before delivery will commence to check with the information they have to avoid mistake or double claim of your package so they must have to keep record .

I advice you follow my advice by sending your full information also try and make the payment for the delivery to commence as agreement towards your claim be rest assure once the needed fees is paid delivery will take place while you receive your atm card in your home address on Friday .

Waiting for your confirmation towards acting with instruction on this transaction .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic