SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Signature Icon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just noticed that nice lookin whip added in my siggy. Who did it and which lad did I torture hard enough to earn it? Laughing
Oh, and thanks of course!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those sorts of things are mod secrets... but it should be evident that you impressed somebody! I have some theories on how you earn specific icons based on some observations, but I'll keep those to myself.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, in that case consider the question un-asked. Thanks anyway. I like it.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the whip club Cool

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the jackboots look cooler personally...

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's one of those things that are great to get but you don't really want to ask questions about the process. Just know that they are not handed out randomly and not without serious consideration. Congrats!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

questions?? I didn't ask anything did I Laughing
I feel honored, and blessed and tankful, and all that. And maybe a little bit of a bitch, but it's nice to let her loose on lads and be rewarded for it.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its because the whip holders are inflicting some sort of lad pain. Basically, you are probably an asshole on the right side of the equation. I righteous asshole. Where else can you be cruel to people and get rewarded for it?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
inflicting some sort of lad pain.

Yes, 100%

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DSW
Considering how you have 3 golden piths (I think that's a record, although maybe the Monsignor ties with you, but I think he has 2), I'm sure you know something about lad pain.

Edit: The Monsignor has 3 golden piths, so I think you two are tied for first unless I'm forgetting somebody.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dearly love mine and I really don't know, I often wonder about the lack of fries tho! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic