SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whoops!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston, I think I have a problem. I am baiting to "different lads" (different baits) from two of my accounts. The problem I have is Lad 2 has just provided the same bank account as Lad 1 provided my other character with on the 10/5/2018. However Lad 1 has just made up a new doctor character for his story and sent me another account for the "hospital fee for her poor sick Mumu (Nigerian slang but I hope the lad just means Mum and isn't playing with me). my question is does any one who understands Lads (if there is such a person) think I've been rumbled or this is this infact two different lads but they have access to the same bank account information? I should add that out of lazyness on my part I have been using the same made up personal information for both my characters apart from their names and email addresses.

P.S. Should I report the account information again?

Cheers.

E.T.A Just in.
Quote:
My love Cyri1.

thanks for your mail,little Me1issa is good, am very happy that you have receive the Doctor e-mail. and the Account information, yes my Mumu is in the best hospital for her treatment, yes it is. Doctor C1ement have one of the best hospital, he is a good Doctor. yes i have my mumu relation here in Nigeria, i Jun€ is USA. of course i have relation here in Nigeria in west Africa. yes i will send you the hospital and my mumu picture okay. thanks for your kindness.waiting to hear from you. as soon as you transfer so that my mumu treatment will be started fulling .waiting for you.

Regards

Mrs. Adams Jun€.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lads work in gangs sometimes, that could be the bank account of their oga

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not uncommon for Lads to use a shared account; it's the reason that they so often demand "payment slips" - each Lad has to prove what money is his.

It wouldn't hurt to report the account again, that's for damn sure - the more evidence the better.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, I'm not sure if I've been rumbled or not at this point but if "they" want to play and waste their time let the games commence. Laughing I'll also report the account again but mention that both baits are still active and it was used by a "different" lad on the other bait and reported a few days ago. Guess I'll just have to see what unfolds.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Padme

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb is right. And I doubt you have been rumbled. Lads don't bait. If there isn't a payment possibility, they are not wasting their time. So usually if a lad figures out your character is not serious, they'll simply drop you or maybe send some insults your way.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if you can play them against each other?

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic