SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pastor Denis, from Accra

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

It was a full silence in the last 48 hours, so father Nektarie (church secretary) wrote to "pastor" Denis:
Quote:
Dear brother, where are you and what's happened? We are worried about your silence.
Let me tell you that the first products of those ordered by me (your list), already have begun to arrive.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

=====================

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another great bait Birlic

My productivity at work has definitely dipped since coming back to Eater and finding your baits to read Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

From our pastor Denis, some good news. Laughing
Quote:
Good Day Sir,
Blessed are you sir,how is My Father Eduard doing now sir.Am very sorry for the delay in replying you,It was due to the rain falling. had gone to clear the land on Saturday but unfortunately there was heavy down pour of rain here and the river bank overflow and caused serious flooding.We had made drainage to drain the water away and hopefully we can start laying the sacks tomorrow for the building of the Pyramid.Ghana has complex land ownership and usage,so i have to use the land i have the right over to build such Pyramid sir.Please extend my speedy recovery wish to my Father Eduard sir,Attached to this message are the pictures of the plot of land to be used sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

Father Necktarie's answer:
Quote:
Dear brother Denis,
I am glad to hear this news, which demonstrates your entire involvement in this wonderful process of your Faith verification.
I'll immediately take these pictures to our dear Rev. Eduard, because he has asked me twice if I have news from you. Old Eduard is in good health, he is weak and is still in bed, but he has fully recovered. Perhaps one day or two he will return to his usual schedule.

May the Holy Lamb protect us all! I'm waiting for the pictures from you to show all the stages of the God's Work: the first row of sand sacks ... the first brick from Bench of Faith ... to see all the steps through which that Work of the Lord has passed, from the beginning and until finishing.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good! If you need Nicodim's assistance, please do let me know, especially as Ezze is getting boring.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks! beers!

Since our Denis has been silent for the past two days, Father Nektarie wrote him a message in this morning:
Quote:
Dear brother Denis,
Nearly all the products from your list came at the monastery, less this item:

- TCL 55 Inch 4K Smart LED TV 55S517 (2018) with Roku (3)

This electronic item is "Out of stock" for 2-3 days. Please tell me if you want to wait another 2-3 days, or if you want to order another similar product.

How do the works work at the Sacred Monument of Faith? Can you send me some material: pictures, filming, etc?
Our Elders would like to see the evolution of the construction. Also father Eduard told me he was expecting a message from you.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

======================

Well, it seems that the things goes in the right direction! Laughing

09.26 - Denis has wrote to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Good Morning Sir, I was coming online to send you message concerning the Sacred Monument Faith work.There was heavy downpour of rain yesterday as well which really disturbed us,we have made fillings with two trips of sounds on it to level and reduce its sloppiness.Hopefully by the close of today you shall be having the pictures on the first set of sound bags laid with the bench.We are hoping a lot of work be done this weekend if we had less rain fall sir.
Please sir we will order another similar products of the TV sir,no need to wait for more two days sir.I will be emailing my Father Eduard soon too sir and thank you for your guidelines,you are such an inspiration sir and we pray you remain blessed sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

- And to old Reverend Eduard:
Quote:
Good Morning Sir,
How are you doing now sir? I pray you have sound health and more long live for you to see the work we will be doing here sir to move MUIE forward here in Ghana and subsequently Africa as a whole.I need your support in the spirit and prayers sir.I have gotten a piece of land on which the Monument of Faith shall be built,we could have started the erecting but the rains have been falling heavily and flooding.Hopefully this weekend will be excellent for us sir.Father Nectarie just sent message that the only items left to get out of the courtesy package are the TVs and he asked if we want another set or we wait for another three days,I just told him we could have different make of same products instead of waiting more days sir.May the Lamb renew your strength and make you healthy and stronger more.Remain Blessed My Father.
Peace
Brother Denis

10.42 - My reverend Eduard, to Denis:
Quote:
Denis, my son,

You really do not know how much joy I do when I read this message from you. I have been sick for a few days and I have not been able to deal with the current problems, but now I am completely restored and the fact that you continue the Lord's work makes me hope that we have chosen the right person for our future African Episcopate! Send me some edifying pictures, because I want to show my colleagues how well you work there and how devotion to Faith you have! Be blessed!

Dennis, if everything goes right there, I will propose to the Elders in the Council to allow me to appoint you as our next BOA (Bishop of Africa). It is the supreme function in the church's hierarchy and assumes that you will represent our interests throughout Africa and that you will lead all of our affiliates there. If the Church Board approves (and I will do all for that) then only the sky will be above you! As Bishop of Africa, you will have a diplomatic passport and you will receive a visa to go to any country in the world where the interests of the church will require it. Every year, we have 2 Congresses worldwide (in America and in Europe). But we can talk later about all this.

Brother Nektarie is gone on his weekly visit to the orphanage, but I'm going to tell him your decision about those electronic items.
I'm sure everything will be fine and I hope that on Sunday, after the sermon, my friend Cardinal Euphrosie will bless our charity operation and we can send the parcel and the money to you.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another great read! Thanks Birlic!!!

The parting of the Red Sea is about how I pictured it happening in reality. Looking forward to the pyramid.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a lad to build a pyramid is a thing of beauty. But getting a lad to build a pyramid in the mud is divine! (see what I did there?)

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to mention finding a lad who is will to build said pyramid (or do any type of work at all) over a WEEKEND! Assuming he's not lying. Which lads do. Fingers crossed for a productive weekend with many wonderful pics!

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Yesterday, very late in the evening, Denis wrote to old Chancellor Eduard. He sent the same pictures, plus one more.
- He complains about the fact that the land is flooded and it is not his exclusive property... yet, he promises to do everything he needs. Laughing
Quote:
Calvary greetings to you my Father,how are you doing today sir and hope your health is finally restored sir.I had sent the pictures of the plot of land to Father Nektarie couple of days ago but the plot is on a low land and prune to flooding.Here the land ownership and usage are complicatedly complex,and it has restricted my options to other plot of lands.Here in Ghana you need to lease a land before you can do anything on it,and the land i proposed belong to my late dad which i have right over it but am not the only child and other Children are a little bit reserved of me using the place,though am the first born and i hope you can send the financial assistance so that i can give the rest of the family something financial to let me use the land otherwise i will have to travel hundreds of kilometers to our indigenous village where i can have more access to land usage.
Meanwhile,I had done drainage system which is somehow expensive in the last three days to draw the water away but unfortunately rain fell same day but i hope if there is no heavy rain downpour in the next few days,the water logged plot would be drained. However i can also purchase some 1/4 plot of land on the higher ground here if your financial assistance comes next week so that the pyramid can stand there for as many years as forever (i have a question here sir,will the pyramid be erected to stand for ever of for just a while.?)

In conclusion,i really appreciate the good things you have in mind for me my Father and i will never disappoint you by the grace of Lord and the Lamb.I just want to protect the pyramid because that will be symbolical to the existence of MUIE Church here in Ghana and whatever worth doing must be done well.Attached to this message are the pictures of the land and drainage we dug to reduce the water level sir.I am sincerely committed to the creation of MUIE here in Ghana and may the Lamb see us through sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

My old churchman:
Quote:
Son, my dear son,
Everything is very clear and luminous like the light of day; all that is happening is just an attempt that God puts before you.
To test the strength of your character and your Faith!
I think it's a Sign! You must continue the work of the Lord there and you must do this as soon as possible! HE is testing you!

Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to the Elders in the Board Council, and I'm going to vote for your entire operation.
Next week we want to send the parcel and the money.
Please keep me informed of the evolution of the monument's construction. The monument is symbolic and not must to be eternal.
That's why we said it could be made of sacks filled with sand.
The sand flows in the hourglass, and the Faith grows and amplify only in the Lord's House (our future cathedral).

You have to complete the pyramid construction, you must make the Prayer Bench and you have to meet the conditions of your Baptism Ceremony.
This is the last step my son, before your becoming Local MUIE Reverend.
I will be with you!

Rev. Eduard

=================================

06.37 - Acrra local time

- I suppose our Denis just read the message from yesterday... now, as soon as he wakes up from sleep.
- I do not know what to say, but he seems quite determined to put those sandbags on top of each other. Twisted Evil
- The Old Chancellor Eduard is in Sunday's sermon, so he will answer only in a few hours. Laughing
Quote:
Good Morning Sir,
Thank you very much Sir for the words of support and the inspiration.From the day One i never doubted this and i will surely complete the building of the monument.I am really up for this but i just wanted to brief you the situation at hand now and am so confident i will complete it no matter what sir.I really appreciate your support and may you remain blessed forever my father.I am confident in few years time MUIE will be deeply rooted here in Ghana and beyond.
Peace,
Brother Denis

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

impressive.

he is the first one (as far as I know) who attempts to build a foundation for the pyramid, so that it lasts longer.

maybe you can convince him, that a solid concrete pyramid is even better?

Twisted Evil

he would be the first one, who has a solid chunk of concrete sitting in his garden.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Plus a solid concrete bench. LOLOL
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the Sunday Sermon, the old Reverend Eduard wrote:
Quote:
My son, dear Denis,

I'm glad to tell you that our Elders have approved Operation "Ghana Charity", so next week we can send you the Courtesy Package and the money.
Of course, we'll have to see the pictures with the pyramid foundation and the first row of bags. Glory to the Holy Lamb!

Cardinal Euphrosie blessed the new Parish of Accra and, after you will submit your Baptism Ceremony, you will be able to recruit other "brothers in Faith" as our MUIE local Reverend.

Rev. Eduard

Well, we have to wait for the land to dry. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like there's progress. Maybe. We don't exactly know if that ditch was there before. I'm sure that the lad will find some way to build the pyramid soon, though. If only Ezze was this compliant.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing ... The idiot has been particularly cooperative so far, his photos on the beach prove this very much... I hope he does not lie me, and I hope we will see the Pyramid of the Lamb, the Bench of Prayer and the Baptism Ceremony. Laughing

Monday

- Father Nektarie sent a short info to "the dear brother in Faith, pastor Denis":
Quote:
Dear brother in Faith, good morning and be blessed! Let me make a brief summary of the weekend days:
- Sunday's Sermon ended with a Board Council meeting, where it was discussed (among other current issues) about old Eduard's operation in Ghana.
- The elders have once again analyzed all the materials you have sent so far. Very good!
- Our Chancellor Eduard vigorously pleaded for what he calls "his last dream": the MUIE Cathedral.
- It was voted and the result was overwhelming in your favor; after this last step (Sacred Monument and Baptism Ceremony) you will automatically be invested with the title of MUIE Reverend in the Accra parish.
- You will have total making-decision power and you will benefit from church funds in the construction of the new cathedral.
- His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie blessed the result of the vote and expressed his full support and total approval in favor of his friend Eduard.

Today or tomorrow, the latest items in your list will arrive, so we will be able to complete the packaging of Courtesy Parcel.
With this parcel will be sent also the money (sum of 25,000 US Dollars) approved as sponsorship.

I hope that nothing previously set does not change! Please confirm to me this very important aspect related tot the delivery details and bank account details!

Please send me photos taken during the pyramid building process! It's a very important thing!
The elders have understood the problem with the rain, but they want to see that your team of believers is there on the ground and builds the foundation of the monument.
We want to see how the first bags are placed in the final position.
You have to respect the exact dimensions of the Faith's Monument, because they are calculated according to the religious perspective and the correct interpretation of some passages in the Bible.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

=================

09.23 - Pastor Denis wrote to old Chancellor Eduard:
Quote:
My Father,
Good morning sir and how is your health this morning.May the Lord continue to give you strength and good health to live long and see the Cathedral built here in Accra,Ghana.Am overwhelmed to read that the vote was in my favour and I shall be sending you the pictures of the first step of the pyramid building,the rain has not fallen in the last two days so the place should be ready for use either today or tomorrow sir.I really appreciate your trust and efforts.May you remain blessed forever sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

10.27 - One hour later, he wrote to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Calvary Greetings Father Nektarie,
Good morning sir and how are you sir?My Father Eduard told me you went on a visit to the orphanages on Friday and how was your weekend sir.I am elated to read this from you this morning and the rain has not fallen in the last few days so either today or tomorrow you shall be having the pictures of the first step of the building of the pyramid sir. Furthermore,i want to confirm to you that BOTH DELIVERY AND ACCOUNT DETAILS REMAIN UNCHANGED SIR.I am 100% certain to complete this last stage and move MUIE forward here in Ghana and beyond.I am humbled and gracious sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

10.50 - Father Nektarie answer to the last message form Denis:
Quote:
Dear brother in Faith, Yes, we have in our care 2 orphanages and a Catholic school where children learn to write and read.
Weekly, we visit them and see what needs they have, how their education evolves, etc.
I have noted that delivery details for the Courtesy Package have remained unchanged.

I look forward to you and your faithful team to build the Monument of Faith. I'm sure you will find Joy and Divine Inspiration when you sweat to lift the "Lord's work."
The bank you will rest, that Bench of Prayer, will be a relaxing break! And, the Baptism Ceremony will complete your admission process among the MUIE prelates.

May the Lamb protect us!
father Nektarie

======================

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second chapter: "The Courtesy Package"

Characters:
The lad - pastor Denis Finng (Accra - Ghana)
Me - Reverend Eduard - chancellor of my well-known church (this time, the church is located in Aberdeen - UK)
Me - Father Nektarie - secretary of the church
Me - Cardinal Euphrosie - "head" of the church
Me - Claude Postumier - Customer Care Manger at TSC (the shipping company Laughing )

Tuesday - 09.00 - Lagos local time
- It's time to give our pastor Denis another reason to work better... yeap, it's about "the Courtesy Package" = a large parcel full of money and electronic products. Laughing
- I have "prepared" the parcel and sent it with the well-known shipping company, aka TSC. Laughing
- For 8-10 days, I'm going this package through all over Africa. Laughing
- I have not decided on the place where the parcel will finally arrive... I'm still thinking about it.
- Of course, pastor Denis must show that he's working on the Pyramid of Faith, because the Courtesy Package can always be "stuck on the route" and "returned back to the church".
Quote:
Good morning my son, and be blessed in the name of Holy Lamb!

Let me tell you that our brother Nektarie went to the local shipping company's office, along with our driver MacLachan and brother Elephterie.
The Courtesy Package is a voluminous and heavy package, so secretary Nektarie needed transport assistance.

I will send you many details after lunch, when the secretary will return to the monastery.
Please send me all the new pictures that you have from the sacred place where you build the Monument of Faith. With all your whole team!
I hope you are already working on the Pyramid and the Prayer's Bench and I want also to show to our Elderly Council that the Faith will inspire you and give you the power to work for the Glory of the Holy Lamb!

Be blessed my son, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Eduard

====================

- 5 minutes later, Denis wrote to my old Chancellor:
Quote:
Good Morning my Father,
Thank you sir for the information and we are now meeting at the site,the rain has not fallen in the last few days so today is a good day for us and you shall be having the pictures in couple of hours sir.I had told Father Nektarie that the delivery address and the account details remain unchanged sir.And please sir will you be using DHL or UPS or FEDEX?Kindly let me know sir. Remain blessed sir and i will be sending our pictures to you in couple of hours.
Peace,
Brother Denis

- Rev. Eduard's reply:
Quote:
Son, yes, we're going to use a fast courier company that's headquartered right next to our monastery. It is the company with which we send all our parcels to Mosambiq, to brother Adama (the local pastor of the MUIE community in Tete). I do not know many details, because secretary Nektarie is the man who deals with all these administrative issues. In any case, we will pay all the necessary fees and commissions so that you can take over the package without any additional costs.

I look forward to those photos with great interest... son, a good foundation is a promising start for any construction!
I want you to send me as many pictures as possible with the team of believers who assist you in building this sacred Monument of Faith!
I think you will be able to raise to the Heaven at least half of the Pyramid today!
I'm proud of you and I believe in you!

Be blessed my son, and may the Holy Lamb protect you!
Rev. Eduard

====================

11.23 - The dice were thrown, the parcel was handed over to the shipping company (TSC)... Denis received a nice & promising message from TSC.
- Within an hour, father Nektarie will return to the monastery and he will confirm the message above... with many additional details. Laughing
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION - TSC tracking code: XYLFIMC31OW4USXX

Dear DAVID_AMOO
A parcel has been alocated for delivery by the following customer: NEKTARIE MAC PHERSON
Please visit our web site: TSC and use the following code to track your parcel: XYLFIMC31OW4USXX

If you are already a TSC customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package: TSC Login
Please sign up using the email we have attached to your package.
The email on record for tracking code TFQ64MUQ4U0X8YXX is: <snip>

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the Subject line of the message.

COPYRIGHT SECURE NETWORKS 1997-2017
Secure TSC LOGISTIC SERVICES

Secure TSC has been providing wealthy individuals around the world in virtually every country with reliable, cost effective critical safari logistic solutions since 1997.
Our safari specialists are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to help ensure your tents supplies and materials exactly where they need to be!
Our exclusive Secure TSC online tracking enables you to track, trace, monitor and confirm every move of your shipments yourself right from your desktop.
This internet-based system offers a comprehensive solution for placing orders, accesing real-time flight status and viewing invoices.

=========================

12.00 - Father Nektarie's back to the monastery and he happily wrote to our idiot Denis.
- Everything is okay, the parcel was sent... as a BIG surprise Laughing , father Nektarie confesses that he also puts that envelope with $ 25,000 inside the parcel.
- In this way, the parcel becomes extremely valuable and I hope that our pastor Denis will be determined to travel. In other countries! Laughing
Quote:
Brother Denis,

Today we sent the Courtesy Package to your Parish. I hope that everything I wrote is correct and there is no any error.
Please check all the below details and let me know if everything is okay.

Receiver of the parcel: David_Amoo,
Place of the delivery: The Apostolic Church
Delivery address: No 116, Rabbit Bus Stop, Hattso, Accra, Ghana.
Receiver phone numbers: +233-201-281-6xx or +233-265-980-0xx

The Shipping Company TSC told me that they regularly communicate with the Beneficiary of the parcel (The Receiver).
The Receiver can track the parcel online, in real time, and he can check the status of the package at any time, on the company's website.
I put in the parcel the following products:

- Epson Home Cinema 2045 1080p 3D Miracast 3LCD Home Theater Projector (1 piece)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB, Black (3 pieces)
- Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (Black) (1 piece)
- Action Camera 4K Ultra HD Action Video Camera 12MP (1 piece)
- GoPro HERO (1 piece)
- SanDisk 64 GB micro SD Memory Card (4 pieces)
- SanDisk 32 GB micro SD Memory Card (1 piece)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case (4 pieces)
- Brother P-touch Easy Portable Label Maker (PTH110) (2 pieces)
- TCL 55 Inch 4K Smart LED TV 55S517 (2018) with Roku (3 pieces)
- Brother MFC-L8900CDW Business Color Laser All-in-One Printer (1 piece)
- Red Girl Laptop Sleeve Bag Cases For 14 Inch To 14.4 Inch Laptop With Small Case For Macbook Charger (3 pieces)
- Lacdo 13-13.3 Inch Waterproof Laptop Sleeve Case for Apple MacBook Pro (1 piece)
- ASUS ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim Laptop, 13.3” Full HD, 8th gen Intel i5-8250U (3 pieces)
- STUDIOCASE Wireless Microphone System Hard Case w/ Foam - Fits Sennheiser , (1 piece)
- Shure BLX24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System with PG58 Handheld Microphone, J10 (4 pieces)
- 4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Plan (1 piece)
- Crown XTi4002 Two-channel, 1200W at 4Ω Power Amplifier (1 piece)

Along with all these products, I put also the envelope with $25,000 because our Chancellor Reverend Eduard told me that he wants to directly sponsor your Parish with this amount of money, without any intermediary bank to charge unnecessary commissions and without any bank officer "raising his eyebrows" seeing so much money. So, we took the opportunity to solve also this delicate problem of payment.
Be discreet about this, because it is not legally allowed to send money this way. However, it is the safest, most discreet and fast way to send money to Africa without having problems with incompetent and corrupt officials.

Please let your friend David_Amoo to know this very important thing and tell him to be very careful when he will open the parcel. We talking about a large, brown color, envelope, stuck with adhesive tape on the back of one of the three large LedTV box. I personally sealed the Parcel and took it (with one of the church's driver, of course) to the shipping agency. We paid all the delivery and all the handling costs and also we paid the insurance fee (6,745.50USD) for the goods in the parcel. They gave me a Receipt (see attachment) with the tracking number and told me they would also contact you by email.
I said them that you are the right "Contact" person and as "Contact" email address I said your email address: <snip>

It's correct? I hope so. If I made any drafting mistake, please tell me right now that I can communicate any modifications or any changes to the shipping company.
The beneficiary of the parcel (Mr. David_Amoo) must be able to identify himself with a valid identity document (passport, driver license, etc), at the delivery time.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

=====================

13.45 - 2 hours later, I still have no reaction from pastor Denis... Can I suppose this means he's on the construction site and carrying sandbags? Along with his other idiotic friends (his Parish's assistants)? Laughing

16.15 - Another 3 hours later, Denis is still in "silent mode". I think (honestly, I hope so) work with sandbags is exhausting. Laughing

====================

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How did you make that wonderful shipping company receipt?!?

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It is an automatically generated file, which I manipulated, very lightly, in GIMP. Free access to the website of shipping company is conditioned by the quality of Premium Member.

==================
Wednesday

Let me show you the beginning of THE MOF (Monument of Faith)!

- I do not want to talk too much, because the pictures speak for themselves. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Denis, to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Good day to you sir and how are you doing sir?Glory to the Holy Lamb.I am elated to inform you thst we had started the pyramid building and attached to this message are some pictures.Meanwhile i also want to appreciate the shipment of the parcels and i shall get you updated concerning the delivery sir.I confirm to you also the data you gave them are correct sir.Remain Blessed sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

and, to Rev. Eduard:
Quote:
Calvary Greetings My Father,i want to inform you that we had commenced the building of the pyramid and i have sent couple of pictures to Father Nektarie sir.I want to express my gratitude towards your generous act and optimism that MUIE will be great here in Accra,Ghana and beyond.I shall keep you updated sir concerning the delivery of the parcels and the money.Glory be to the Lamb.
Peace,
Brother Denis

- Rev. Eduard's answer:
Quote:
My dear Denis,
I was glad to receive your message and saw the pictures at the secretary's computer.
Son, please be careful to respect the proportions of the monument exactly as the secretary Nektarie sent you: a base of 3 meters and a height of at least 2 meters.
This is important for Faith! I am glad that you have succeeded in gathering with you a team of believers who will form the foundation of your Parish. Please send me their pictures and their names, so I can pray for them.
I hope you will continue the holy work at the Monument of Faith so that it will be finished and you will do the Baptism Ceremony as quickly as possible.
I have big plans with you, dear son, and I can see you're going to get far away!

Yes, father Nektarie sent your parcel yesterday and you can follow the route directly online to the shipping company website.

Rev. Eduard

Last edited by Birlic on Wed May 23, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he really is taking this very serious Shocked

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent Very Happy That's probably the only real work he's ever done in his life! Also, would it not be a better idea to put something on the inside of the pyramid? Hate for it to collapse in on its self. Twisted Evil

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What can I say but "Chapeau bas"?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He truly deserves the rank of an Assbishop of Africa in return for his efforts Very Happy

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks to all! clapping

09.55 - Denis is resting today because yesterday was a very very tiring day. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning sir,
We are following every step and dimension highlighted by Father Nektarie for the basement,we shall continue tomorrow,we will be resting today because it was tiring yesterday for all of us sir.How are you doing this morning sir.Remain blessed sir,Glory to the Holy Lamb.
Peace,
Brother Denis

11.16 - From TSC headquarter, directly to Denis:
Quote:
PACKAGE UPDATE: GPSE TRACKING # XYLFIMC31OW4USXX

Dear DAVID_AMOO,

UPDATE: Your package has passed first processing. Please visit our web site at <snip>

and use the following code to track your parcel: XYLFIMC31OW4USXX

If you are already a TSC customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.

Please sign up using the email we have attached to your package.

The email on record for # XYLFIMC31OW4USXX is <snip>

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care department: Email and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the Subject line of the message.

COPYRIGHT SECURE NETWORKS 1997-2017
Secure TSC LOGISTIC SERVICES

Secure TSC has been providing wealthy individuals around the world in virtually every country with reliable, cost effective critical safari logistic solutions since 1997. Our safari specialists are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to help ensure your tents supplies and materials exactly where they need to be! Our exclusive Secure TSC online tracking enables you to track, trace, monitor and confirm every move of your shipments yourself right from your desktop. This internet-based system offers a comprehensive solution for placing orders, accesing real-time flight status and viewing invoices.

============================

11.40 - Father Nektarie, to Denis... a long message.
- The church secretary reveals some of the future plans of the Old Chancellor Laughing and is interested in whether Denis has received some notifications from the TSC.
Quote:
Brother Dennis, I will confess that for a long time I have not seen so much joy in the eyes of our old Chancellor. Simply, this old and good man bloomed again like a spring tree.
You and your team of believers have succeeded in bringing joy and hope to the soul of the one who has been with us for over 60 years. Congratulations!
Honestly, I hope you can stand up to its big expectations! The post of Bishop of Africa (BOA) is free, with immense responsibilities but with countless advantages: monthly salary and expense settled for the Parish, diplomatic passport, protocol house, car with driver, bodyguard, etc. I do not want to speak on behalf of the Chancellor, so please keep your discretion on these issues.

Please confirm that you have been contacted by the TSC management and that you have received all the necessary details to be able to follow the package route.
From my information, the parcel left Aberdeen yesterday and now is in processing stage at London Airport.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

11.57 - Denis, to father Nektarie... some minor problems with TSC Log-In page. Laughing
Quote:
Father,
We are trying to track it here now but the website is asking of user name and password sir.I have been contacted by them through email and just told them now to give me the user name and password.Sir ,can you give me information you used to track it over there so that i can use that to track it here sir.Remain Blessed sir.Glory to the Holy Lamb.
Peace,
Brother Denis

- Father Nektarie, a explanatory message:
Quote:
Brother Denis, ohh, I understand what you say... it is very easy to do.If you do not have a valid user account and password, then you must create a NEW personal-user account.
You have to press on "Register" button (there, in the login page) and create a new user (only for your).
You must use your email address (as stated) and your personal password.
With this personal-user account, you will be able to track the package in real time and you will know where the package is at any moment.
Remember, in any message,you must write the parcel number (in the "Subject" line of the message) so the system automatically recognizes the receiver and redirects you to the dedicated area manager.
In our case, our Customer Care Manager is Mr. Claude Postumier and his personal email address is: <snip>
Of course, you can also write your messages to the company automatic system email, and they will be redirected accordingly.
But, for convenience, we often use Mr. Claude's personal address to communicate with him quickly and efficiently.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

- Denis, again... for this time, everything is ok. He's very happy because now he can easily follow the package. Laughing
Quote:
Thank you so much sir.i just got it now and tracked,the parcel still in London.Remain Blessed sir.
Peace,
Brother Denis

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the owner of the building seen in the background will be thrilled with this new view.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the construction in the background and wondered if some of the materials were "donated" from there.....

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic