SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Contest: 3 Premium membership up for grabs May 5- June 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you may recall last year we created a Star Wars contest timed with the release of the Last Jedi. There were a total of four premium memberships up for grabs, with only one claimed (for a brilliant Farce Be With You trophy). That leaves three memberships that are still up for grabs, so we're doing another quick contest.

419 Eater Sign Contest

The rules are simple - Your lad holding a sign that includes "419 Eater"

The sign can say 419 Eater on it's own, or as part of a phrase. Or, you can get creative and incorporate it into a logo as DSW famously did with his lad who got a tattoo of the name re-imagined as a Bible verse,

Contest Duration: May 5 - June 5

Prizes: The first three baiters who get this trophy will each get a year premium membership.

What do you get with premium: With premium membership, you get increased private message capability, web space, access to premium baiting tools, discussion area for your baits where the lads can't see, a cool custom tag, and, most importantly, all premium donations support both 419eater and ScamWarners.com.

If you'd like to take part in this contest and are not sure how to get a lad to create a sign for you, feel free to ask for help in this thread and/or sign up for a mentor.

Tips for getting your lad to send you a custom sign trophy (other baiters, feel free to add to this in the comments):

1. Seed the idea early on so that it doesn't seem outlandish when you ask. For example, maybe you belong to the 419th chapter of the E.A.T.E.R. church and you're celebrating this new growth by doing donations, etc.
2. Let the ask for the sign come up naturally. So using the example above, you'd talk about your excitement about the church giving programs, etc. and then when the lad wants in on the money, you bring in the requirement that he "show his sincerity" with the sign, etc.
3. Make the lad show you the sign as penance. This works well with romance lads. Your character "catches" them in a lie and then refuses to believe anything they say until they prove themselves by sending a photo they took just for you.
4. Recognize which lads are less likely to send signs. For example, if you have a lad who is pretending to be a white male and he's black (or vice versa) you're going to be less likely to get a selfie. You can still do it, however, if you call him out on his fake picture and follow tip #3.
5. Mention the sign incidentally. For example, during the Christmas contest, I had my lad dress up in a Santa costume after chatting with him for a while about our church's annual Dress as Santa party. Later I mentioned the prize for best Santa is $500. And last year only 5 people entered. And my character, as a woman couldn't enter. And photos of significant others who were traveling were accepted. This led the lad to realize he could dress up as Santa and help my character claim the prize.

Lads Google and if you type 419eater into any search engine you'll quickly see our site. So that's part of the challenge with this one. You can get around this in a few ways:
1. Incorporate the name into a picture and send as a jpeg for them to print or copy. They're less likely to google an image or text that's part of an image.
2. Break up the name visually and/or with punctuation to make them less likely to google or the results less googleable. For example, maybe your character is Edmond Ater and a special day for you is April 19th. 4/19 E. ATER.
3. Like with the sign, introduce the modality from the beginning if possible so it doesn't seem odd later.

Contest runs until June 5! Have fun. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey

Last edited by Padme on Sun May 06, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

65 views and no comments? Someone has to go for this. We need lads proudly promoting 419 Eater. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may try if I have time. I wonder if there's some way we could get the trophy out of Ezze without him twigging on us. I wouldn't risk it, but I've already started sending blind messages out to random lads about my church fundraiser and honoring the great cardinal's birthday, which happens to be 4/19.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a lad resurface after a couple of weeks disappearance. I will try to get him on board for this. I don't need a premium membership but another trophy couldn't hurt.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
New Contest: 3 Premium membership up for grabs May 5- June 5

Padme wrote:
Contest Duration: May 1 - May 31

Padme wrote:
Contest runs until June 15! Have fun. Very Happy

Confused

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Padme

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're being baited! 😂

Fixed. Good catch. I had written the post as a draft and forgot to update the date in all areas where. I got around to posting.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, is it the 5th or the 15th it ends? Very Happy

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Padme

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goodness, I need to be more awake when writing posts. May 5 - June 5. Very Happy

anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will give it a shot but my lads are all very pissed off already...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, I'm in! I think my church needs a new logo... Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really working on this, but it's just for fun. I already have Premium membership. clapping

In a message to Ezze, father Elephterie wrote:
At this very crucial moment for you, your happiness and your victory can be materialized through the next passage of the Bible:

Eater (4.19): And the LORD said to Moses: "Go back to Egypt, for all the men who were seeking your life are dead!"

Your enemies (the terrorists of Akwoodi) have been defeated by the power of your Faith, and you can go home, to your family and to your wonderful life. You are blessed now!
For the church Panel of Honor, as a personal celebration of yours victory, I need you to send me a picture of yourself and that wonderful Bible verse that suits you current situation perfectly.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on people! you can do this.

I whipped this together in about five minutes:

Then, this lad wanted to prove he ate Fish and could be a Fisher of Men.

This lad gets creative:

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Show-off. Smile

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That hospital looking hair thingy, bware? Did you bait him into donating a kidney too?

#sweetfreepremium #ladsfororgans

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#IClaimNoPrize
#EvenAnIdiotLikeMeCanDoItWithProperHelp
#JustcoldCanHelp
#WorkingOnGettingALadToSelfCastrate

Justcold, he works at a cracker/biscuit company, but deals in a little AFF on the side. This was the exchange right after he sent the pics:

Quote:
]Lad: An incident just happened now
Coworkers hand hook in the machine, since 1:00 they just called the ambulance......after trying to remove the hand in the machine. They just drive him down to the hospital.....
See, i just pray to God that anyday that bad thing we happened.... I won't be there... Amen
Anita: My grandfather lost his whole arm in an erotic asphyxiation accident.
Lad: Jezz, i feel pain for him
But all is well
Am about to work now
Anita: He has passed 2 heaven
Lad: Sure he is. Where are you now
Anita: Work.
Duh
Lad: Ok am abt to work
You said duh
Are you accusing me
Anita: Huh?
Accuse with what?
Lad: Ok what did you mean by duh
You must answer me
Be right back
Anita: It means I already told u were I was.
Lad: Ok fine there you go
Am working
Anita: Same
Lad: Ok dear
Later…
Lad: Oh thank God am almost fire today at work
Anita: Why?
Lad: I was cleaning the the panel of the machine use baking biscuit ,the ladder am use to climb up mistakingly press the emergency button the whole machine stop and that cos alot of waste......
Now I must pay the company for the loss of waste…..
i just thank God cos of what am looking for.......
Anita: U thank God cuz u looking for the biscuits button?
Lad: Is like you are insulting me, forget it, you won't here anything from me again,coz you're getting me angry OK
You're not the type to seek advice from so just be ...
What's the meaning of that really angry with you seriously
Anita: Meaning of what?
Lad: Don't worry, am happy for not being fire and you're there saying annoying word out from your month, just forget it.... Ok
Anita: Ok
Lad: Good
Don't try to get me angry, is it a crime fr me telling things happening here
Anita: Thumbs up

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those that are attempting this contest ...set it up early in the bait (as has been said, but this will get your pic!) or get your lad so close to the payoff that they will do anything for the money.

Oldie, but goodie:

CC lads are good for a pic or three if you set it up right.

bware wrote:
Anita: My grandfather lost his whole arm in an erotic asphyxiation accident.
Lad: Jezz, i feel pain for him

I concur with Lad. Sad

#castratochoirearnsmillions #B8ersucks

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:

Prizes: The first three baiters who get this trophy will each get a year premium membership.

I'll sweeten this by providing each winner with one PhotoChopped project to be used in a bait.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An oldie and a goody. If its not too old, I stand ready to collect...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll give it a shot Very Happy

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Padme

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic if you won and don't want the premium for yourself you can always give it to a baiter of your choice.

DSW just a bit too old as the contest just started this month. 😂 But it is masterful.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another lad I can try this on. You know the one.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in today. The lad had to prove commitment by writing the first letters of sacred wedding vows which were originally in Latin. Of course this task would be to difficult for him, so to make it easier he could use this format. He first made a bunch of pictures that were not what I requested. Then I had to threaten him to blow the whole wedding off, sent him a pdf format for him to print and finally he delivered.

The vows, as I told him were the most sacred part of the wedding ceremony. The pastor would read them, as a promise and blessing and of course, to show commitment, a future husband must read them in church, before witnesses to his bride-to-be, before the whole process leading to marriage could even start. In this case of course, this part was not possible, so he had to make a picture for me to show to the witnesses.

The vows from chapter 4:19 of the holy liturgy are:
Sacri vinculi caritae vestrae erit:
Eternam,
Aecum,
Transparent,
Expletio,
Redundantia

Meaning:
The sacred bond of your love will be:
Eternal,
honest,
transparent,
fulfillment,
overflowing

Finally some fun use for those Latin lessons Laughing

I want to donate my prize to MrMystery314 because, I enjoyed the Ezze bait so much (and the other baiters involved are already premium members.
A custom tag would be cool, but the rest I don't need (and I don't want to know what I would be missing after a year). Enjoy and keep up the good work!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meet Miller R. Frederick, a nice chap who wanted to open a new parish of the Eater Church in Nigeria.

He was contacted a while by Kirk, who was looking for a partner to help scam the Eater church. Miller was up for it!

Of course, in order to scam the Church, Miller first had to join it. Rev. Leonard wanted to see his new savior holding the glorious ID Card. Miller messed up at first, sending fake photos to Leonard, and then begging Kirk to "do something" when he realized his mistake. Kirk worked on a Photoshop plan to faceswap a picture of the actual Miller with the fake Miller. And ta-daa, Miller delivered on those pictures, finally.

It's been a pretty funny ride so far. Highlights have been when Miller sends emails to Leonard meant for Kirk, and of course when Miller first learnt that his unique ID was #419!
Quote:
Told Me My ID CARD NUMBER IS (419)... Are You Sure He's For REAL.. Or You Too Are Pulling My Legs.. Please Let Me Know..

Not bad for my first sign trophies Laughing Laughing

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well look at those!

Padme

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic